• Published 22nd Feb 2019
  • 13,232 Views, 136 Comments

Preserving One's Clan - SonicBlitz18



Celestia and Luna takes Spike to a secret island so they can save Spike, his race, and all of Equestria. Kinky sex ensues.

  • ...
31
 136
 13,232
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

I do wonder if Ryu will ever find out the truth that it wasn't Equestria as whole that attacked them but rather a group of fanatic ponies and such?
Like the full truth on whats happening.

Nice!!!!! A new chapter!

I hope those evil beings are being focused on for torment or I will send them to my hell.

Sad, trust is a great gamble. it can lead to a wonderful outcome or a brutal betrayal. Sadly for him, it was the latter.

Can't wait to see more of this story.

  1. Once they reached the end of the grand hall, there was a dais with a pair of onyx black thrones with golden inlay set in intricate patterns. The owners of said thrones were a pair of dragons, the one on the left had purple scales and a light green underbelly with green spines dotting her back and longer spines covering the top of her head like long tresses of hair that almost covered her ruby red eyes. She wore a beautiful royal purple and crimson robe that clung tightly to her perfect hourglass figure. A calm yet serene smile spread across her lips as she witnessed the pair. Her figure was practically gorgeous as well as her curves which would leave most creatures stunned by her beauty. She has a single Fire Ruby in the shape of a diamond in her crown.

    So Spike is the son of Tiamat and Ryu and, by birth, the sole heir to the Mana dragons!? Now this is interesting!

  2. “I’m what you call a Silk Drake,” she said with a smile. “The names Silk Scales, and I create some of the special fabric around here. Including the ones that you’re looking at right now.”

    Wait. Is this an original Dragon-type you came up with or is it from an existing source?

  3. “Thank you,” they both said with a smile.

    -Present-

    “Whoa, whoa, hold on,” Spike said getting the royal sisters attention^

    You might want to add a horizontal rule here. It will be easier for readers to distinguish scenes when they scroll through. Also, you're missing a full stop at the end of the 3rd line.

  4. “We’re here girls,” he told them. “Would you like me to-!” He stopped when he noticed both of the young alicorns slowly drifting off. They sleepily walked to their beds while unknown to them, the bag holding the crystals fell out of their sash. Sadly, they didn’t notice since they were too tired from their trip. But their escort saw it, grinning to himself at the opportunity he quickly grabbed the bag in his magic. Once in his grasp, he quickly checked to make sure the powder had done its work, neither of them stirred. Carefully walking out of the princess's bedroom, he closed the door behind him and smiled to himself.

    Wait, I'm confused. When did he use the sleeping powder??

  5. “Wait.” A tentative voiced called out interrupting the rooms brief moment of grandiose they turned to its owner, he was a young stallion with ^^

    The latter half of the sentence is missing.

  6. I wonder how the Equestrian Royal Family reacted when they found out that a group of zealots went behind their backs to slaughter the dragons in the name of supremacy?

11078941
I'm glad you pointed out that one mistake and I just fixed it. I don't know why, but when I try to select copy all text, it doesn't copy all of it for some reason.

This was a beyond epic but just as much heartbreaking first chapter, I hope the true ones behind this get whats they deserve . I feel so sorry for the Princesses and there parents who are innocent and unknowing of all this, I also feel for all this poor innocent dragons and expressly for the Ryu . I hope in the future Queen Chrysalis can join the herd and I hope she can turn good.

11079126
Funny you mention Chrysalis, She's going to play a major role in Spike's life later.

“Please, now like this,”

“please not like this” and damn this was dark! and here i thought this was gonna be a fun story of spike having kinky sex with his friends and adoptive mother and aunt. you have a FF account? same name?

Question.
Are you planning on including Ember and Smolder in the story (and the harem)?

P.S: Thank you for updating this story and not leaving it abandoned or in an eternal hiatus.

11079026
Try holding down "Shift" & clicking 1 point on each end of the paragraph. You will have a better chance of copying the entire paragraph without leaving gaps.

Well f*** that group is one of worst racist cult xenophobic genocidal corrupted s***heads of pony's I ever saw I betting the royal family will not let this betrayal go and spikes dad hohoho you have made a F*****G MONSTER TO END YOUR KINGDOM WELL BLOODY DONE YOU MENTALLY REATARDED FANATICS HORSES

Also great chapter mate I hope spikes heart and mind can take this pain and loss of his family and his people taken away from his mom's and aunts people who are incredibly xenophobic cult of idiotic genocidal horses who murdered entire kingdom just because they have better knowledge and power of technology? No wonder the other races don't want like the pony's very much because of their racism

11078941
The silk drake was an inspiration to a dragon species called the Silkspanner on a How to Train Your Dragon comic and some art we found on E621 of dragons creating webs. I wanted to make the Silk Drakes a more feral type of race that would be a sort of domestic animal. But creative differences won out so here we are.

11079231
Yes both of us do for convenience, and don't worry there will be kinky sex too, just wait few more chapters we're working on and hopefully you'll get to see some action. :duck:

Dang that's sad. Hopefully things get better later.

Also what is your fanfiction account? Can you link it somewhere?

Comment posted by SScrean27 deleted Jan 27th, 2022

11127953
I haven't figured that out exactly without having problems. But I'll let y'all know when my account is accessible there. :twilightsmile:

So what is the cover art from?

So its almost been a year. This isn't dead right? Just want to know if it will return one day cause things were really building up quite well with the story.

Please don’t let this story be dead.🤞

For the love of all that is holy😫
Please continue this amazing story 😭

This is how the tragic chapter ends, on the final note.

When is the next update?

Please update bro Please i need more

Is it safe to assume this story is on hiatus?

Last time I posted here was in January…I think, and this is based off of quite a few of these stories I’ve read from this author, but I think this Author doesn’t have the ability to finish most of their underrated stories, like this one. And I could name a few more, but I don’t know their names off the top of my head, but I do have them in a “Dead Story” library folder. No offence meant to the author, this is only just an OBSERVATION AND THEORY. I do know know this author personally so I cannot say anything definitive. So again, this is a THEORY BASED ON MY PERSONAL OPINION AND OBSERVATION.

Login or register to comment