• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,734 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,734

And then memory loss happens... and Discord, too... I guess.

Author's Note:

I didn't really find much about Megan's family on the internet besides the fact that she has a horse named TJ, and is the oldest child.

Golly freakin' geez, it's been a while. I kinda lost my drive to work on this story, so let's have a swift ending to the insanity, alright?

"I... I don't actually remember..."

"WOT IN TARNATION?" I hollered, specks of spittle flying out all the while.

Megan shrugged.


Before I could send a flaming bolt of concentrated rage at the grill girl, I was stopped by a blinding flash, followed by a very familiar chuckle.

"Heeeeeyyyyyy, Twilirino!" Discord chided, "Ready for your return to Equestria?"

"Who's that?" Great-Granny-PudgePile-of-the-same-name-as-I deadpanned, pointing a hoof at the embodiment of Chaos.

"WhO'S tHAt?!" Discord mocked, morphing his face into my definitely-not-counterpart's.

The protopony leapt back in surprise, and screeched "MONSTER!" while hiding behind Megan.

Discord chuckled as he leaned back, draping a noodle arm over my face. "Now then, miss-I've-been-missing-from-Equestria-for-half-a-week-tops, how's your vacation been going?

What.

"Discord..." I began, "Are you saying that you--"

"Made you get stuck here on purpose? Ha!" He laughed, "I totally didn't."

I groaned. "Discord," I began slowly, "If you don't bring me back to the present right now, then I'm gonna make sure you'll remain a statue for millenia to come."

"Fine, fine," Discord grumbled, picking me up by the horn, "Well, see y'all!" he waved to the inhabitants of the past, "DISCORD, OUT!"


Megan, after a few minutes of complete and awkward silence, stumbled into the back of the cave, and quickly returned with the shards of the locket.

"Now what?"

Comments ( 10 )

8484634
Yeah. Thanks for the tip. :twilightsmile:

And with that, our delightful little romp through madness and the potential gardening habits of proto-properly-proportioned-pony-people comes to an end! Thank you for the fic!

8484668
*bows*

*runs off into the distance shouting words of freedom*

And here we are at the end... interesting :rainbowkiss: Heheh, well this was quite a ride, good show!

Yes Megan, now what?

Um. Yep, I just realized that I never came to visit the end. Lemon ice, mashed potato, BBQ'd ribs, salted and buttered corn. I end my speech.

looks at description.....ha ha...ha ha ha ...hahahahah.hahahahahahahhah. insert best joker laugh of all time

The comedy tag is definitely a good fit for this story you delivered just on the description! I'm totally reading this story when I get a chance to!

Login or register to comment