• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,734 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,734

Interlude 2: Post-Narrator-Freakout-Disorder

Author's Note:

Also known as PNFD. :trollestia:

Now, let's see what happened to Twilight after reality got rebooted.

(The alternate chapter name is narrator-ception.)

"Ugh... where am I?"

The same semi-existent office building as the one you were in when I rebooted reality.

"..."

Anyways, how's life been going for ya?

"Horribly. How about you?"

Just the usual below-average pay for a lowly narration job. Honestly, I'd be happy just to have more than a cup of ramen every day.

"But don't you understand? Ramen is the granted staple of scholars throughout the world; to move onwards from it is to forget your roots, and--"

Shush, book horse. My boss is coming. He's probably asking about the universe reboot.

"Hey Mr. Narrator, what's up with the universe reboot?" a voice called over the cubicles.

Heh, knew it.

...

Wait, is there another narrator narrating us?!

"Seems like it."

Mr. Narrator's boss stuck his flabby face into the cubicle, immediately spying Twilight.

Hey, no fair! I'm the one that gets to narrate everything according to how I want it!

Well too bad, "Mr. Narrator".

"GUYS, CAN WE STOP IT?!"

No.

No.

...

"PSYCHE!" Both narrators shouted at once, in hopes of narrating the other. Little did they know, I was actually narrating the both of them.

Wait a minute...

YOU'RE NARRATING US?!

Crap.

As the three narrators began narrating each other's torturous downfalls, Twilight snuck up Mr. Narrator's trenchcoat, and found a button labeled "Send me away from this crap".

Oh, no you didn't.

The three narrators pulled the fourth narrator into their game of narration as Twilight shut her eyes, held her breath, twirled around in a bacon-striped tutu, and pressed the button.

"HEY!"

Fine. Twilight tore off the tutu, and slammed her hoof as hard as she could into the button a second time, as--

GET OVER HERE, YOU.

Narrator #5, whatever his name was, was swiftly launched headfirst --literally-- into the fight between narrators, as Twilight began fading back into her own reality. As for me, well, I'm Mr. Narrator's boss. And honestly, I like what I'm watching, this fight of theirs.


We'll be getting back to Gen. 1 with the next chapter. For now, I've got a commission to continue... and a pile of stories to edit... Geez, I really dug myself into a hole, haven't I?