• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,734 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,734

MEET YOUR NEW GODDESS!

"Twilight?" I heard the girl groan as she stirred, "Where... where are we?"

My ears perked. "Ah, you're awake!" I said in surprise, chuckling internally at my mad-scientist-esque tone of voice. "Welcome to my cave." I trotted over towards the containment shield, and popped it with a hoof.

"Greetings, prehistoric pony and human, I am Twilight."

The pony cocked her head. "But I'm Twilight," she replied, "And we've already met before."

I facehoofed. "Whatever," I grumbled as I set about constructing some crude chairs for the two, "Now then." I turned towards the girl. "What's your name, laddy?"

The grill... uh, girl shrunk back in fear. "M-Megan," she stammered, staying close to my doppelganger."

"Well, Megan and Not-So-Much-But-Quite-Possibly-My-Mother, BEHOLD!"

I unfurled my wings and enveloped myself in a light spell for effect.

"HAIL TO YOUR NEW GODDESS!"

'Megan' raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"DOST THOU DARE TO SASS THY ETERNAL GODDESS?"

"No." Squeaked my doppelganger-clone-mother-thing.

I nodded in amusement at the act, and sat down on a third chair. "Please, sit." I ordered sweetly, "Let's have a little talk."


"NO, FOR THE LAST BUCKIN' TIME, I'M NOT GONNA STEAL YOUR SOULS!" I shouted in rage. After the first question I had asked them, namely, "Do either of you have any idea of how to extract oneself from a certain parameter of time?", all they had done was repeatedly stammer back, "No, mistress." and "Please don't eat us." and "Are you a cannibal?"

Well, at least I've got one bit of info about these two.

They're both idiots.