• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,734 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,734

Look... I can explain... maybe.

Megan raced towards me, arms outstretched. "MY LOCKET!" She cried, clutching the pieces in her hands, "You broke it!"

"I didn't break it," I snided, "I just--"

"YOU BROKE IT!"

"I didn't break it. I just rearranged the molecular layout of a single object to allow it to be split unevenly into multiple quantities."

"What."

"Exactly." I mused, turning my back on the girl. "Would you like to hear of my origin?"

"Locket?"

I facehoofed. Again. I probably should be counting how many times I do this. It'd make for a pretty nice study paper when I get back. Now then, back to the focus of our conversation. "No locket," I replied, snatching the pieces back from the grill, "I'm gonna study its materials and do some science-y sh--"

"NO SWEARS!"

Wait, Pinkie! DON'T GO--aaaand she's gone.

Hm...

Maybe...

"Don't you DARE taint the minds of our audience, Ms. Sparklypants."

"Pinkie, could you please take me back with you?"

"No, because you still have to keep the plot continuity. Also, I'm not actually here. You're just crazily talking to yourself. Again. Or maybe I AM here... heheheheheheheh..."

I blinked, and the Pinkie that had been in front of me was replaced by a very confused possibly-ancestral ponylike blob. Coincidentally, she appeared to be fanning my face. I'm not gonna ask where she got anything to fan me with.


I awoke a couple hours later, to the exact same sight, even. Megan was still trying to painfully reassemble the locket on my worktable cutout on the wall, and past not-me was still fanning. Also, it was clearly dark outside now, and it seems like someone got a campfire started in the fire pit.

Talk about clueless captives.

"Twilight? Er... the other Twilight?" Megan said as she once again failed to piece the locket together, "You're awake."

"Well duh," I replied, "What, you thought I was dead or something?"

"No. I want you to fix what you broke."

Facehoof number 2 (ever since I started counting) commencing.

"How about a story, instead? I'm sure that that little locket can wait."

"B-but... the monsters!" Megan exclaimed, "How can we defeat them now?"

Wait. Wut. Monsters? Defeat? Locket? WAT.

"Um... say what again?"

"Fix the Rainbow of Light! Please, I beg of you!"

I rubbed my chin with a hoof. "Well well well..." I mused, "What does this so-called 'Rainbow of Light' do, specifically?"

The grill... um... girl looked down at the locket, then back at me. Locket. Me. Locket. Kind-of motherly clone. Me. Finally, after a few more rounds of back and forth staring, she replied simply, "It makes the bad guys go away."

Aaaaand here comes another facehoof. Seriously, one has to wonder about the mental functions of the inhabitants around here.

"WELL..." I replied, "Would you like the short explanation, or the long one?"

Megan sighed. "Short, please."

"I second that." the presumed cavepony continued.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm the many, many, greats-grandchild of--" I pointed a hoof at Ye Olde Twilight "--you, and on top of that, I wield unimaginable power, even compared to that locket of yours."

Megan raised a brow. "And the long version?"

Taking a deep breath, I replied, "I come from far, far, far, into the future of what I presume is what I currently assume is your present. The nation I come from is called Equestria, and the leading figures, including me, are all either questionably natural, or ascended Alicorns, such as myself."

"So is that why you have both wings and a horn?"

"Yes," I replied, putting on my regal face, "but I'm not finished yet." I lit my horn to project some of my memories. Obviously, both the girl and the pony were awestruck by this.

"As you can see, there are clearly no humans from where I'm from, so either they went extinct, or I guess... maybe they integrated into pony society. Maybe. But let's ignore that anomaly for now. My friends and I form a group called the "Mane Six" by many, and together, we wield the Elements of Harmony, which essentially, is a far safer version of whatever Rainbow of Fight or whatever thing that locket you have is called."

"Hey!"

"So, I was originally born a unicron, erm... unicorn, and was taken under the wing of Princess Celestia, who pretty much became a second mother to me."

"Aww, that's sad." The bloblike form of a pony replied, "What happened to your first mother?"

"Nothing. I'm pretty sure that she got hayburgers for dinner last night though. This is around that time of the year when she decides to once again abandon her healthy eating resolution. NOW THEN. As I was saying--" I paused for a moment to stare at a soldering ash that had been ejected from the fire, "--Celestia took me under her wing as her personal student, and as time passed, I grew more and more powerful."

"That sure explains a lot." Megan deadpanned, earning herself a death glare from me.

"Eventually, after being with the Elements of Harmony for a while, as well as fixing a futzed up spell, I ascended to Alicornhood, and I'm pretty sure that I've put on a couple additional inches in height since I ascended."

I turned towards the Old-old Twilight, who, for now, I'm gonna assume is of similar height to modern ponies. "Tell me, how much taller am I to you?"

She shrugged.

Oh well.

...

...

...

WAIT ONE FREAKIN' SECOND.

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONES GIVING ME INFORMATION, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Author's Note:

Still doing it. :trollestia:

Still goin' at it with Megan being a grill and Gen 1 Twilight always being referred to with descriptive words.

Also, unicron= uni + cron.

Uni=1
Cron=time

Unicron=1 time. :trollestia: