• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,733 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,733

I give up on trying to get answers.

After that whole boulder-destroying fiasco, I decided to sit down and think for a bit.

Is this what I really want? Do I truly want to essentially wreck this timeline just for my own personal goals?

Is it really all that important to squeeze information from anything and everything that crosses my path?

At what point have I crossed the line of morality as I venture further into this unknown prehistory?

Welp, I don't know the answers to any of those, so let's get a move on!

"Hey Megan, wanna go adventuring?!" I beckoned with a hoof, "And you too, deformed ponylike blob!"

"What?" the grill... ugh... girl answered, "You're... you're letting us go?"

I shrugged. "You could think of it that way, but no. Not really. So, little lady, where d'ya wanna go today?"

Megan shrugged this time. "Home, I guess. I mean, I miss my family, and... and TJ... and--"

"Okay, geez," I deadpanned, "No need to get emotional. I'm literally in an entire different time then my family and friends, and do you see me weeping? Suck it up, girl."

"Where's Sundance, by the way? Have you seen her anywhere?"

"Alright, alright." I stated, holding both hooves in front of me, "First of all, stop changing the question. Second of all, I have no idea who you're talking about."

"Sundance, my pony friend."

Well this is gonna be interesting...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I accidentally formatted the boot partition for Ubuntu on my laptop, and I'm trying to recover the thing to a bootable state.

(Seriously, don't try to dual-boot android and Ubuntu. You'll make a mistake somewhere along the line and you'll regret everything.)