• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 2,734 Views, 266 Comments

Twilight Finds Herself in Generation 1. - TheMajorTechie



That's pretty much all there is to it, aside from chaos. There'll be QUITE a lotta chaos...

  • ...
18
 266
 2,734

TJ-- the horsey lover of Megan?

Author's Note:

I'm assuming that TJ, Megan's horse, is male, based off of the name.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :twilightsmile:

Don't mind Twilight's shipping. :pinkiecrazy:

I facehoofed. As per the usual ritual of witnessing stupidity incarnate.

"Alrighty then," I groaned slowly, "Just tell me about your family. Okay, Megan?"

The grill nodded.

...

ThE GIrL NoDDed.

The. GIRL. Nodded.

Cloe senough.

Urgggghhhhhhh... CLOSE ENOUGH. Geez, what's up with my thoughts these days?

"Twilight?" called a faint voice from beyond my conscience, "Twiiiiliiiiight?"

"Okay, okay, I'm awake!" replied yet another familiar voice.

"Not you, the other Twilight." The first voice deadpanned.

I felt a stick prodding my plot, prompting me to tumble over, directly onto my muzzle.

"REBOOTING TWI-LITE SNARKLE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I wasn't really a robot (maybe), but it just felt like the right thing to say at the moment.

Anyways, once I was finished emotionally shocking the two, I followed through with my request.

"What's your family life like?" I asked yet again, turning towards Megan after removing the paralysis spell from my counterpart.

Megan folded her arms. "Why should I tell you?" She replied.

I shrugged. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because the only mention of this so-called family that I've heard from you is the name TJ!"

"Oh, TJ?" Megan replied, "That's my horse."

...

"Your family is a horse."

"NO!" Snapped Megan.

"Then TJ isn't related to you?"

"YES!"

I smirked. "So this... TJ fellow is related to you, eh?"

"NO!"

Oh, I just love messing with these imbeciles.

"So," I finally continued, "Do you like him?"

"Yeah?"

"So you like like him! I ship it!"

"Uh..............."

I leaned up against my blobby predecessor's head. "So, what's the rest of your family like?"