• Published 3rd Sep 2016
  • 18,396 Views, 140 Comments

Love Molests All - Sarcastic Brony



When Molestia is banished from Equestria, she finds something interesting in the Everfree.

  • ...
65
 140
 18,396
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

The wonderful, wonderful flu. Makes your week a MISERABLE experience which is best if you sleep through most of it though for Twilight I don't think she'll be doing much sleeping until at least the next day's afternoon. :rainbowwild:
I just get a little more congested than normal and less tolerant of people with colds and the flu, allergies is what does me in

Not bad, but not epic either. Still whole story has 30 000 and it is nice to read. Good writing, no errors, defnitely worth a like.

I would really like to see a side chapter of twilight asking anon and molly that. That seems like a fun chapter, but for what the story is all by itself, this was a good story.

Comment posted by Texus deleted Sep 24th, 2016

I kind of agree with fauster, it was a bit to short for me, and the clop wasn't exatly my cup of tea, with them being sisters and stuff, but I don't judge about what others like.

However if I should say if I liked it or not.....it wasn't really that good since I expected a bit more.

that was a nice ending, didnt expect the herd thing to happen but i am glad molly and anon made up, good work!

Now all we need is Nightmare Moon to show up do to magical fuckery

I enjoyed the experience, but I'd really like a sequel if possible.

SEQUEL!!!!:flutterrage:
MOAR!!!!:flutterrage:
woot!:trollestia:

This is an interesting dynamic you have between the four. I'd be interested in seeing more of how they bond in their relationship.

It's also good that it seems that Celestia and Molly made up (for the most part); there was a lot of tension between the two.

*<>* I'm a say it cuz Nopony has yet ...
Needs Sequel w/ Main Six
SNU SNU PARTY !!! :pinkiegasp:

....i kinda want more story about the treks through the everfree and how the creatures react to him:fluttershyouch:

I really liked the story and I personally saw very little wrong with it. I also very much agree with those who are calling for a sequel. I would also like to say that I like this Authors body of work and have converted several of his stories into audio books for personal use while commuting. (Love Molests All, A Barb In My Side, Sugar And Spice, the "How Many Made" series, and Forgotten.)



The Monk

I liked it up to the point of the foursome. It seriously irked me how we have Molestia be judged so harshly for having sex with multiple partners (even though later Anon admits that they weren't even in a relationship officially or unofficially), but then Anon ends up with multiple partners but it's more or less okay because they're all friends (sisters)? I call foul.

I mean, in the story Molestia and Anon don't even seal the deal all the way! They only share 1 or 2 short kisses in the span of 2 paragraphs one after the other near the beginning of this ending chapter. Where's the grand displays of love and romance between these two? There's so much time spent invested on them and their relationship, and we don't even see them reach the pinnacle of unity through both an emotional and physical connection?

Why doesn't Anon show how much he cares for his girlfriend by lighting scented-candles before laying Molestia down on a bed of roses or down by the fire to make sweet, tender love to her where their efforts to please and connect slowly reaches a white-hot fever pitch of passion and romance where everything they've experienced up to that point coalesces into a singlular moment where the planets align, new life is born into the world, and their feelings for each other leaves not room for doubt but is forever realized by them and all the powers-that-be as absolute truth!
Instead, we get a deus ex machina time-skip to seemingly make way for a foursome fantasy trip that feels way too soon and out-of-left-field as substitute.

In conclusion, I respect the author for writing how they wanted to as by God it is their right, but the decision to include a foursome was pretty much so random that it felt extremely disappointing as well as even kind of hypocritical given the events. Ultimately, I believe it severely subtracted from the mood and theme of Molestia and Anon forging a legitimate loving relationship, and could have been executed better, but when the chips are down that's just my humble opinion.

7777974

I couldn't agree with you more. Honestly, I thought that this was way too rushed. It was nice to read, but, there was plenty of room for, as you said, a relationship between Anon and Molly. Even if it was just one or two chapters, it would be a great idea if there was a relationship between Anon and Molly before the foursome (not that I didn't like it).

Just wanted to tell you that your concern is appreciated not just by the author but from a fellow reader and author.

-Joss10

7855625
I agree. Again, my opinion, the focus should have first-and-foremost been on Molestia and Anon's developing relationship and ended on just them too. I should have also been more clear, but I'm not against a foursome precisely, and I understand now that it may have been at the commissioner's request and not entirely under the author's control (cuz seriously what can you do?), but the foursome should have come second. Like an afterthought or a bonus. As it is now it feels rushed, as you stated, and it takes away from the message of true love and the genuineness of Molestia and Anon's romantic relationship as a couple.

To me it would have been better to have the foursome in a sequel, or in a later chapter after a few more chapters of Molestia and Anon solidifying their relationship completely first, which I whole-heartedly like the idea of more.

It's absolutely a good story, just...the ending could have been better. Then again, I'm not sure what the situation was between the commissioner and author. Maybe funding ran out and they had to cut it short and maybe a, "I really want that foursome in there though," popped up hence the timeskip? XD

7855832

Yeah, you never know, sometimes we just have to get things out. Even if it means it could be worse or better for something in the long run. Either way, it was a good story, just a little awkward at the end. Maybe the writer will make more of a story concerning the relationship between Anon and Molly? You just never know...

But, it's nice to see someone who cares as much as I do about stories, as it is hard to find someone with genuine concern for a story. (I've done a LOT of reading/writing on MLP)

Hope to talk to you again somewhere else. Cheers, BroJangles. It's been a nice little chat!

-Joss10

Sequel?

Sorry... Had to ask, it's a good story you have here.:pinkiehappy:

This is actually pretty good, I was expecting this story to be nothing but pointless sex but I was proven wrong

Oh man, this story was quite delicious- wait, there's no more?!

8056631
My reaction to almost every good story i read on this site

Moar!!!!!!!!!

So...How long Twilight have to wait for her turn?

*hits like button, blinks as he looks at the number*
Woot! 666!

No cure for Anon, with them still sexing him up? Sad ending!

9249254
Yessss!!!!! Moar!

Excellent fic. Finally Patreon did simething good: bring premium fics. Thank Faust this fic is not behind a muthafu****r paywall.

A short, sweet, and sweaty story. :heart:

This was a beautiful and sweet end I hope that there's a sequel to this.

9655940
"The flu", or rather, Influenza, does cause nausea in adults in some cases, it varies from person to person. However, there is also another type of illness commonly known as "the stomach flu", A.K.A. Gastroenteritis, which has a fair-few common symptoms as Influenza, but (as the name suggests) has more to do with the stomach than Influenza does.

Wouldn't it be funny if they discovered that engaging in rigorous physical activity would cure the ponyrus almost immediately?

I don't know how many times I've read the story, it is one of my main favorites and I'm hoping that you find the time/inspiration to make a sequel. This was a really good story and a great take on Molestia.

Enjoyed right up until the foursome.

Good story but you've left some things unexplained.
Why do ponies immediately get sick from Anon's presence? I get that he is a 'carrier' for some kind of virus that he is immune to, but wouldn't it go away after, like a month AT MOST?
I like that Molly is a separate entity from Celestia, but I didn't like the fact that Celly was a bitchy prude. Felt OOC to me, but I might be biased.
What is Molly's cutiemark? A sun? What does that have to do with 'spreading love'?
The foursome was unneeded. You could have used it as an opportunity to show how much Molly has changed, by having Anon and her make love in the most vanilla way possible. This would contrast heavily from Molly's usual ways of getting all of her holes filled up at once.

I never thought a story about Anonymous/Molestia would involve a wholesome foursome with Celestia and Luna and I'm all for it. Showing Molestia with a heart was unexpected but it was so damn good. I'm a sucker for romance and this fic brought me to tears with emotion. Well done.

Login or register to comment