• Published 10th Aug 2016
  • 2,745 Views, 242 Comments

Blank - kudzuhaiku



When the book of your life has gone blank...

  • ...
14
 242
 2,745
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 50 )

That was... Interesting.

Well that sure was something new

The first: Tonight, I was fucked silly.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

That was horrifying :rainbowlaugh:

Oh crap. We got little glimpses into what happened with Grogar, but I didn't know he (and Belladona) got THAT close to succeeding. Yikes.

So, quick question: how close are we to getting, timeline-wise, to Grogar's resurrection? Will it happen in Perilous Gestation or some sequel to PTSfFF? Obviously, you don't have to answer b/c spoilers, but I'm just curious when we're going to see the whole picture.

Woohoo!
No deep commentary here, just deep enjoyment! :pinkiesmile:

Her hind-maw was drooling with desire, hungry for a meal, and she reminded herself once more that it was okay to nibble, but not okay to bite.

<=== see avatar for response to above quote.

Poor Gloomy!

How many eggs?
And what will hatch?

Was this last chapter really necessary?
It just feels so out of tune with the rest, The "romance" in general felt shoehorned in but it didn't distract from the story.

Dammit. This was going to be one of those few stories i could but in the best of the best list.

6x6 in the snow aaah yeah!

8058852

There is no romance. No romance tag either.

I can see why the delay in publishing this. Many plot details revealed. :moustache:


:facehoof: That is not the way that I meant it.

I wonder if Cadance was expecting this outcome.

Good ol' monster lovin'~! :pinkiehappy:

8059022

Ripped out of the book and sent back to Tartarus. Banished.

Oh stars, Belladonna is the Weedverse's Bellatrix Lestrange...

Satisfactory/10. It's certainly enough although only about half of what I tend to expect out of kudzu. (Guess that half a mental block is keeping us from the rest of kudzu's brain squeezings.)

almost doubled in girth while inside of her

Damn son. On the topic of draconic pegasus as a species, are we at some point going to see a story that expands on them? Not necessarily a detailed bestiary type deal, but just more information on social, mental and physical norms.

8059531

If too much is known about them, they'll stop being scary.

8059535
What if I already think they're cool?

Whelp I can see this ending badly.

Huh. Thought this was already complete.

Not that I'm complaining, always good to see a good story continued from completion.

Wait, wait, wait. So, Tiufel spawn are succubi? And they have toothed vaginas? And neither of them are in pain from this experience? And she's going to lay eggs?

Oh god...

8061019
Uh, some what are What? I made multiple what's there.

8061704

Some are succubi, some aren't.

All apples are fruit, but not all fruits are apples. Ya dig? :pinkiehappy:

8061716
Yes. I Thought that was what you meant.

Wait, she has teeth in her...

I dunno man... Not sure if worth...

You said there were some entries that she didn't look at, BEFORE the sex. What were they?

8063788

Oh, just stuff.

Today I found out yellow snow is not lemon flavoured, things like that. :pinkiehappy:

Hmm, So the children will be Half-dragon, Half-fiend, Equine monstrosities. Any other templates in that?

Mosthe enjoyable! :pinkiecrazy::heart::twilightblush:

8071391 Technically, quarter-dragon, quarter-fiend, half-pony. I would imagine when the census ponies come around, the children will be worth about twelve pages of forms each, or worse, depending on which parental qualities they each tend to.

"Retribution! Retaliation! Get your brother out of the oven right now!"

"But, Dad! He likes it in there!"

"I know, but we're going to be baking cookies in a few minutes, and if we leave him in there, he'll eat them all before they're done cooking."

8133232

The sequel is tentatively called Impire. That is not a typo. That is the empire of imps.

8133232
I know, but pathfinder doesn't have 'quarter-XXXXX' templates. Stat wise the little buggers would be fairly powerful once they got old enough.

well that was a hell of a way to end it (pun intended), so groger has become one of the most vile horrors not seen since IT, at least in my opinion. you now owe it to your readers to tell the story of when he took moonrose and sumac's souls after your teasers here and in masks.

8150310

In time. When the anticipation cannot be borne any longer.

... apex predators mang. And damn, how does gloomy handle that?

Anyhow. I rather liked this story. It twas a very good one.

Not bad, I liked some of the scenes, the second half was better.

Theory! Written Word is Dim Dark's half-demon little sister, the one his mother had in exchange for power and such. Am I close? :twilightblush:

8532234
The answers are found elsewhere. :twilightsmile:

8532241
Fair enough! I'm all caught up on Weed World now, so maybe I missed it somewhere. I'm sure it'll come back to me. :twilightsheepish:

8532274
Ah! Yes, I do believe I remember it now. Vaguely, at least. Refreshers will be necessary. Regardless, you, my friend, have crafted a truly breathtaking world to play around in. Every story is like a new adventure, and I've found myself almost crying and cheering aloud to the exploits of characters I never thought I'd like. Like Shēdo, for instance. Never thought I'd be rooting for a Diamond Dog, but here we are. I'm glad I read through The Chase, and followed from that to the rest of your work. Thank you for your efforts. :twilightsmile:

8062528

Vagina dentata. It means no worries, for the rest of your lays.

a grate totally awesome story.

How do Wormwood and Gloomy... how is Gloomy not dead?

Login or register to comment