• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 27,984 Views, 1,692 Comments

Sex Ed: Changeling Style - dirty little secret



Chrysalis' changelings need to learn every aspect of stealing a pony's love. They enjoy some classes more than others.

Comments ( 112 )

There, my longest clopfic ever.
Completed.

Phew. It's been a good time, guys!
Thanks for sticking with me, and be sure to check out my other stories! ^.^

7846567
^.^
What's your favorite thing about it?

Awe, maybe Chrysalis really did know what was going on between the three. We'll never know!
We liked this ending.
Keep going! ;)

7846778
Of course she knew. ^.^

You think barely-grown changeling drones could possibly deceive their queen?

7846795 we were beginning to think she was deliberately spiting them.:twilightblush:

Great story. I've been following this since day one and I'm glad to say I thoroughly enjoyed just about every chapter (Except for the 3rd to last one, but that was the most niche of them) and will probably come back to look at some of them again. Good work DLS, I hope you continue to produce clop as good as this in the future.

7846898

I hope you continue to produce clop as good as this

Me too! :rainbowlaugh:

7846643 On this day I declare you (sir, ma'am, futa or what ever gender you are) the best clop writer ever(imho).
I know when author love their work, that you enchanted by fate of the characters.(even it is a clop)
I can remember only 5 clops where i see it. And two of them are yours.:twilightblush:

7846969
Ha, wow!
Which one is the other of the two?

7846999 Sex ed :pony style. Though for know I mostly interest in Scootaloo and Rumble sub plot. Other plots now barely started, so I hope I will see other intriguing :twistnerd:.
Others yours stories good, but they don't have same suspense.

That...

For an educational clop fic:

This was one of the most disappointing I've ever finished.

7847023
Aw...
Did it lack in education or in clop?

7847107 It lacked interesting storytelling.

At first it seemed to be good.

But in the end with have rape centered around very niche and one-sided fetishes that can appeal only to very certain people; most of which only care for just the one; and the main character being in a tow person relationship where he only had felt romantic interest with only one; the other one was just forced with no indication they liked each other; and were supposed to think this is a satisfying end.

This was a waste of my time for a story. Shouldn't have had any in the first place.

Started strong, fell through the floor like a lead brick on thin ice in the last few chapters.

7846504
As somefox that read it through and took his time - while it did feel a bit forced or even out-of-the-way with some parts - I took the story as a whole as a look into how changelings approach Sex-Ed, with no punches pulled and some rather decent clop on the side.

The endings for Aphin, Buzzik, Flivvy, and even Zilly are all fitting and worked fine. No offense to those whose "opinions" declare this as a failed story - but if you cannot look at another species'/peoples' culture with an open mind and a receptive one at that, how can you survive meeting other people? For Faust's Sake, everypony - give the author credit where it is due. IF you did not like it, don't over-analyze it and tear it down. Just voice that you disliked it, give a respectful reason and walk away. Some did after the Final Exam Report chapter ... others stuck around for after it even with TRIGGER WARNINGS (something I am personally sick and tired of, no offense to thin-skinned overgrown man/woman-children that have no emotional resilience) then had the nerve to spaz on Dirty Little Secret over it. For those that ignored the warnings and still got triggered - you were warned and took your own emotional well-being into your own hooves/hands/paws ... not Dirty's fault. Blame yourselves and shut the hell up about it.

And to dirty little secret and the others that enjoyed what I believe is a good story - I apologize for the bristling in that above bit. I just am tired of folks getting upset over stuff they read, even when they are WARNED about it ahead of time. I'm serious ... This has gone on long enough with that kind of ... *lets himself trail off and just settles into his fox-bed for a nap*

As satisfying an ending as we could have hoped for, I suppose.

Is it bad the minute I heard about them being the class gimp, the only thing that came to my head was this:

7847122
Ah, I see. Thanks for telling me; I'll try to remember that in future stories.

7847149
All of the Epilogues, then?

7847249

IF you did not like it, don't over-analyze it and tear it down.

Well, in fairness, I asked them to.
Some of them explicitly, others implicitly, just by posting it.
I do want readers' honest opinions about it -- that's a huge part of what helps me improve my writing in the future.

7847276
But not as satisfying as you could have wanted?

7847789
Yes. Yes, that is bad. :rainbowwild:

7848254 Meh. I guess I'm still a little upset over the whole biting thing.

7848254
I understand critiques, dirty ... but simply saying the story fell flat for them after a point is not quite fair, when others did not feel that way - moreover, they provided little input beyond that in the open, unless it was in PM. So, going by what I can see, all they are doing is just being negative because it did not "do it for them", and not offering anything constructive.

Aw...that ending was sweet!

7848404
Heh, yeah. But when you write clop, you have to deal with fewer and less in-depth comments. You've got to learn to glean whatever you can from the comments you do get. ^.^
And no story can make everybody happy, but if I can figure out why some people aren't happy, that helps.

7848456
Thanks! ^.^ What was your favorite thing about it?

Aww its over D: I liked this story.

7848807
I have other stories! :raritywink:
What was your favorite thing about this one?

7846643 the interactions between the changlings mostly

7847249 And that is being way to overaggressive, negative,and also wholly missing the major point about what people were upset over. Just complaining how they are just bitching because they ignored the 'trigger warnings' misses the larger flaw. And is also just being a dick and misunderstanding the need for those. Now yes, there are to many people that abuse it and are just whiny little assholes misusing the concept behind them, but they do serve a purpose. In a good deal of cases, it's less a "Avoid this if you do not like" type deal, though it is that as well, but simply allowing people to prepare themselves for it, for many, simply knowing it's coming and being ready for it is enough.

But beyond that, again, you miss just what the issue was, not so much the content in and of itself, but the content being placed in this story like it was. If that chapter had been it's own, stand alone story, you might have a point, or at least would have a bigger one. But with it being part of a larger story... no saying "you should have skipped it" is not a valid thing to say. It's part of the story, it changes things, it effects everything, skipping it does not make it not there.

That scene was so massively out of line and changed the entire tone of the story so brutally..... yeah people had every right to be upset. And no

but if you cannot look at another species'/peoples' culture with an open mind and a receptive one at that, how can you survive meeting other people?

Does not apply. Because that had nothing to do with this. No one to very few were saying it didn't make sense for Chryssi, or were upset they acted like that in and of itself. It was that it made for a bad story. It took an overall lighthearted, slightly comedic, fun story.. and turned it into torture porn. That scene was so at odds with the whole tone of the story up to that point, yeah people had every right to be upset, and it had jack shit to do with 'being triggered', it had to do with how that scene so massively altered everything about the story and was so out of place. That scene simply killed the story in some ways by causing such a massive tonal shift at odds with what, till that point, the story had been going for, and worse, coming right at the end like that.

It changes everything about the story to have that part in it. As cute as this actual ending was..... yeah still couldn't care about it much, the fact it only came through going through... that... tarnishes the idea and the image it's going for.

It was a cute, fun ending, but that just makes what came to get there all the more out of place. Yeah this was a great, interesting, fun story.. but the epilogues kind of made it crash and burn by stripping all the cuteness and fun and lightheartedness that had attracted some people to the story out of it.

7848952
7847249
We had this entire argument last October, theres no need to restart it.

7848834 Honestly?... the love story part.

Also I have read a few of your other works and absolutely adore them. If only talent like yours was more common. Then again, you wouldnt be so special if everyone were like you.

7848463 hmm.. probably just this whole changeling pov thing! I like to imagine this classroom and whole caves full of changelings. All the dirty grins - "Oh, you did THAT at school, riiiight?"

7848254

It was going steady right up until the hardcore scene. Not because it awful or icky, or whatever people are complaining about. It was the absolute cop out. Then the epilogues just dragged on and it honestly felt a bit like you were putting a bandaid on it and saying 'see? not so bad really'.

I can't help but think you were just trying to squeeze out the last two chapters as fast as you could. It just didn't feel like I was reading the same story at that point.

7849492
Heh, fair enough.
Maybe you're right, and that chapter changed how I felt about the story as well... Not that I'm confirming that, it's just something I need to think about.

Awwwww, it's even cuter and more snuggly than I imagined! I love this stuff just as much, if not more, than that great hardcore chapter. I'd say, personally, that the fact you set up a story where both of these scenes not only worked but have more impact because of each other, is the mark of a really good writer. You completed Buzzik's story arc masterfully.

(And again, don't listen to those clowns whining about the first epilogue. I maintain that it was one of the most important parts of the story for plot and character development, and showing off the beautiful brutality of a wronged Queen Chrysalis in such a personal way that few others could do. You really get a sense this is how the hive has always been run, this is how changelings live, and it's perfectly normal for them; there really is no other title for it than Sex Ed: Changeling Style.)

7849653
Heh, thanks. ^.^ It's good to get that perspective on it as well.

That was sweet with the three of them at the end, not everypony(Or changie) can say they have such a nice and gentle mistress.^^

Welp, another story reaches it's end, need to take care of mine one day XD

I enjoyed the fic and can't wait for the continuation of Sex Ed Pony Style, enjoy the writing :3

7849653
Im with you 100 percent. I dont think any of those pussies even read the story... if they had actually truly *read* it they would have seen that brutal reality from a mile away. That was about the most realistic and brilliant chapters yet.

I think it came together quite nicely all things considered. I have to say that it would be kind of cool to see you do a T rated story of the changling reform (the whole story ; thorax being a traitor, starlight invading the hive, etc. etc.) From these characters. Buuut just an idea! Hope this isn't the end of our friends!

7851797
What was your favorite part about the story, overall?

7854131

Hope this isn't the end of our friends!

I might have them feature in a chapter of Pony Style... That's the only thing I have planned so far.

7857730 I liked that it isn't was only clop but had an actual story, the relations with the different changelings and so on.^^

that bite was painful to read man.

7858863
Did you read the first epilogue where he got it?

7858931 yeah that was a mean trick.

7858941
Heh. Chryssy gets mean when she feels slighted.

7858946 at least Zilly get to be fill. and railed.

Yay, happy ending!

I'm going to make it clear right away, I have absolutely no love for clop-fics for reasons I shan't say here. However that hasn't stopped me from reading them in the past, mostly for reasons to continue reading a story (FoE) or if it's a short read and enough to get me through a bore spell. That being said, I will comment on this story as a whole and give my thoughts, however received they may be.

It seemed typical to me. Just like the others it offered nothing really of interest to me, other than a character who engaged me very early on. Buzzik's story arc had me ensnared after a few chapters, and putting the clop aside for the moment, his story made me feel for this character. I wanted to see him and Flivvy have a happy ending. And I'm glad they got it.

Chrysalis's presence is powerful as much as it was terrifying, and took the character to a level of benevolent but cruel I haven't really seen before myself, nor tried to write (never really had a reason to make Chrysalis like that.) She's a bear trap, you don't want to put your foot in it or it'll tear you a new one (if you catch my meaning,) that is what I saw here and I commend you for it. Deceptive, cunning, cruel and... messed up; I'd say that makes this Chrysalis one of my fave incarnations.

Now to wrap this up, the meat of the meal. It's written better than a lot, and I've only officially read three clop fics but out of them, this one gets points for being one of the best written that I've read, but it only gets so much, it's still a clop fic to me, it gets points for having a story thrown into the mix. The writing is splendid, but it didn't keep me.

Buzzik's story is really the only reason I kept reading, but that said, this isn't a bad fic. My mixed opinion and negativity stems from having grown harsh opinions of clop fics over the period of time I've been on this site. It's got an engaging story, and grand writing, but again, Buzzik was my sole reason to even continue reading. Well done.

7889424
Heh, nice to hear there's actually enough story here to entertain even for those who don't like clop.
...even though it was never intended to be anything more than clop! ^.^

Also, if you like my writing and you don't like clop ... you should try out my non-clop alter ego!

7890328 I very well might. I also thank you for not grilling me for my comment. :twilightsheepish: It was still a good read, gave me some ideas for a fic like it, so I'll be looking forward to see what your alter-ego has on the table. :rainbowkiss:

If I am correct Chrysalis wanted Buzzik for some sort of suitor or whatever thing exists for male consorts?

Login or register to comment