• Published 10th May 2014
  • 18,115 Views, 729 Comments

In the Sea of Amorè with a broken paddle. - MrWriterWriter



Giving up on Rarity causes Spike's life to get a tad more interesting.

Comments ( 47 )

Spike, you are a Lucky, lucky, lucky Bastard.

Someone is going to have to tell Rarity WHY Spike isn't going after her anymore or she will end up killing her self. At the very least before she loses her business. There is NO WAY she can continue like this. I'm not a big fan of Rarity, but I don't want her to lose Carousel Boutique.

Yep, sequel please.

What!? NO!! IT CAN'T BE OVER!!! IT WAS GETTING TOO GOOD! :pinkiegasp:

Well now it's time to wait for your sequel :twilightsheepish:

Scared me with that complete tag for a moment there.

What that was the ending I thought it would be longer

5833226 Then I doubt you're gonna enjoy this one for long.

there are many good lines this is one of them

Spike blanched slightly at that, "Effective. Slightly disturbing, but effective."

I cant believe its complete it just ends to suddenly

"Mostly the usual; she's my little sister and I'm trusting the guy-or gal, if she decided to swing that way-with her safety, happiness and well being. That I respect her choice and if they did anything to hurt her, I'd remove their face and genitals with a wood chisel."

Aw, poor Shining. It's like you almost wanted her to die a virgin...

Overprotective family and direct death threats... shows how helpless he really thinks Twilight really is and makes people not want to be near her...

5777254 dont wanna to late at night and to hungry

Oh thank god this is still going. I was worried there for a second.

And all I have to say is Spike is a lucky bastard and I can't wait to see Rarity's face when she realize what is going on.

AGAIN another reason why dragons are supiro too Technicolor ponies big enough to freak alicorns of love out

Wasn't expecting it to end yet, but it technically isn't. Fun fic while it lasted, I hope the sequel is just as good.

So wait. He gets all of the Mane Six except Rarity, all three Crusaders, and some other mares?

... That's a bit much. I know I'm not going to echo popular opinion here, but this harem setup, I don't really like. If that's indeed what this is going for, I don't think I'll like the sequel, so forgive me if I may not continue reading on.

Still wish you best of luck, though!

The whole town is the harem isn't it. All the mares are going to have kirins one day!

Good story! Let us know when the sequel starts!:pinkiehappy:
Oh, and don't forget to include, Celestia, in this story. Can't keep her out of the loop for too long, and Spike is just going to have more to explain the longer he waits. Will be fun to read that part though! :moustache::twilightblush: :trollestia:

5834654 To each his own, dude, to each his own.

Spike gets all the goodies.
Wonder what happens when he gets a girl that wants a baby and he forgets to re-apply the 'sterilizer'?

I just love this story.

5847002 Well, just wait. we should have the sequel up and running before too much long.

5847090 this story was awesome, and i'm so excited for the next one! just wanted to say that.

Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(any chance Rarity may come around and to come a part of this harem?)

5852788 Rarity still hasn't realized why Spike stopped chasing her, but she kinda sees that Spike and Twilight are a couple now, and are fine with that. One day she has to look in the mirror and see why her dates always go sour (hint: sometimes it is her :raritycry:)

Aand to be honest, though I love Sparity, I kinda would like for this to end up as that Spike and Rarity are still good friends, but there would be no romantic overtones between them anymore. In other words, the two of them should see other ponies. Spike has Twilight (and possibly RD, Scootaloo, and Pinkie at least) as his marefriend, and that is generally accepted by the rest of ponykind. Rarity is good enough to find another for herself. Spike's obviously not the only stallion in town or Equestria that Rarity should aim for.

Wait, it's over already? :pinkiesad2:
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

5833680 Rarity does know what is going on. Twilight told her that she was forming a herd (twice, but Rarity might not have remembered the first), that Rainbow and Pinkie are joining, and there are more hopefuls. That is why she can't use a sewing needle right now.:facehoof:

5856542 The problem is that I don't think Rarity will find her special somepony while living in Ponyville. Especially, when Rarity finds everything out.

I do not want Rarity in Spike's herd. He no longer has feelings for her plus she had her shot and blew it. That being said, I don't want Rarity to lose her business nor hurt her either. Right now, Rarity can't even make a dress due to how much Spike having a herd with others bother her. When she finds out the extent of how many will want to join Spike's herd, especially her own sister, she will lose her sh*t. For Rarity's well-being, I hope someone points out why Spike no longer has a crush on her before she finds out about everything else dealing with Spike's forming herd.

5871194

Quoting my last comment: "Spike is not the only stallion in town OR EQUESTRIA". I know that there will be some stallion for her. And I think she will, even in town. Honestly I think she needs to lower her standards just a tad. The way things are implying for her, she's gonna be an old maid by the time she finally gets the right stallion for her especially with her requirements I bet some of them are completely unrealistic. Not every stallion is gonna be Prince Charming, more than likely her stallion will be a diamond in the rough. Question is: is she willing to brush away the rough no matter how filthy or thick it is to see the diamond she's been looking for?

This was truly a great fic and i totally look forward to the next arc.

Most excellent.

I made a account just i can comment :) i fucking love this story. GG 10/10 would and will read again.

TDR

that last line oh dear.

Twilight must've been invisible when that feeling happened to Flutters.:ajsmug:

Nice story. The plot has pretty decent flow without becoming forced and the characterizations are quite entertaining. Really like how Rarity is cracking up, just hilarious.:rainbowlaugh:

Really hope to see much more of this. Now onto the sequel!

666 likes...........PRAISE SATAN!!!!

That was great :rainbowlaugh: I can't wait to start the sequel. :twilightblush: Also how much I wish I could be Spikes position. :fluttershysad: Nicely done. :twilightsmile:

6663541 Actually, most reptiles only have one. Also, a better analogy is handing out coffee ice cream without telling people it's coffee flavor. It doesn't matter why others like it, not everyone does. Not telling people what fetishes are in a story is simply wrong. A lie of omission is still a lie.

Humor tapered off for the last couple chapters, but that's fine. Bad form to end a story while still high on laughter. Best to wind it down.

This was nice. I liked this story. Hell, I loved it.

7018671

But how does that make it any better? It's comparing them to something in real life when they don't do that for pretty much everything else (and besides, do the ponies in MLP actually look like real life horses?). Not only that, but there has never been anything in the show to even slightly hint at it. In fact, there's literally nothing but evidence pointing against it. The fact that so many stories use it anyway just blows my mind.
Except, it actually doesn't blow my mind since those stories use it as a cheap cop out to avoid having to put a lot of effort into having the characters slowly come to enjoy the new style of relationship and having to share. Why bother with all of that awesome character development when all you need to do is go, "Nah, there are herds!"

Eh, just something that annoys me in stories. No big deal.

It's complete~! Now I can read it and not worry about- awwwwwwwwelp, okay.

Lookin' forward to that sequel!

Login or register to comment