• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 14,269 Views, 2,000 Comments

Crimson - Necrogen Lord



Fireteam Crimson's last member flees Requiem's corridor too late and is portalled to Equestria.

Comments ( 41 )

hey, i know sycophants have taken over your city in my name, but i'm just as surprised as you.

Cadence isn't going to take it well when she realizes they're trading her in for a different model. I'm willing to bet she was promised the Crystal Empire when she was fairly young, so finding out they don't want her might cause her to have a royal tantrum!

10389474
That's pretty standard in stories where someone else becomes the Crystal Empire ruler , before she could become one or after she was one temporary

10389487
Doesn’t mean it’s not fun to read.

Comment posted by Chaos Blitz deleted Aug 17th, 2020

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wunt to learn more about the empire

Jog

10389739
But it could, i mean it won't, but it could.

I personally hope the Grunts rebel and help Five and the ponies. Since they are enslaved into the covenant war. Hell, I bet the little goofballs would be great friends with ponies and changelings alike. I know Pinkie would get along with them:rainbowlaugh:

Cadance and Shining Armor get removed after there unjust actions. :trixieshiftright: What leader issues a kill on sight for being born differently and object to sound logic and dismissed facts to them simply being not to there liking.

Magnificent story. Sad to see i catch up and have to wait for updates but im looking forward to it. :pinkiesad2: Keep up the greatest Halo story i read so far.

Next episode:

Every new sequence is a story told

Minus Flurryheart :fluttercry:

<Chrysalis> I'm so confused!

Uh-oh, Sombra found something and that's never good.

10402901

Maybe Cadace will become dutchess, you know for political relationship with Canterlot, because the Empire is now an Equestrian protectorate. Shining Armor has some seriuos issues with changelings, I hope Five "help him" to think about.

I'm totally agree with you, this is one of the best stories I've read here.

You're still writing a great story!

10632725
__________________________________maybe_______________________________________


Yeah. I drew it just so I could post that comment. Thanks for the compliment, btw. :twilightblush:
There’s much I still don’t know, but I’m trying to git gud. Like your story too.

10632776
Thanks! I'm especially happy when my stories can inspire people to make something, regardless of if it's for a joke or not.

Nuuuu, I've finished reading it again and there weren't any updates! :raritydespair:

10698041
Sorry, there was a snowstorm that knocked out power for nearly a week, Internet for just as long, so I wasn't able to do much.

10792321
Yep. Changes dont come to fast or easy...

11173218
Don't activate a Halo please..

Man... this story is amazing. I'm excited for the update.

11418812
I've been writing in what spare time I have between work and school, it's coming back.

11419068
that's wonderful to hear, and i'm sorry if it came off as a bit rude what i posted, it was intended to be no shade to you

11419671
No, it's fine, it's deserved. It's been like, what, 5 years?

Holy shit i just got done reading up to here and I can't overstate how much I love this or how much I ship Bugmommy with Five (they should hug)

11429268
Oh, they might even do more. They could even hold hands.

11429543
true! I would immediately die of cute.

How many new chapters are left to fully complete this?


Because I really want Sombra to finally get a painful death. Have Rainbow, and Shining get karma and face cold hard reality on their dumbasses.


And have Celestia get punished too. ( I don't care she got mind controlled. ) I doubt that Five will forgive her any time soon. :ajbemused:

Chapter 53... We will see you... Eventually...

11594598
I just did a blog post about this, It's coming in June, 1000%

11600447
I did but I don't know. It's over when the story ends, and I don't know how many exact chapters there are. But we are about 1/3 the way there.

11600603

Oh dear. :twilightoops:

We are at chapter 52, and you say that this might be 1/3 of the story!?

11600651
It might go faster now because my writing style has changed a lot since 2015, so my prose could shorten the typical chapter's length but convey more information.

Nooooo!
Nice story btw, liked it. got really invested. Celestia's a bitch

Login or register to comment