• Published 13th Mar 2024
  • 9,147 Views, 282 Comments

Bug Wife - little big pony



There is a pony in Anon's kitchen. She is covered in chocolate, wild-eyed and sweaty. She's also covered in holes for some reason. She insists that she's his wife, and won't take no for an answer.

Comments ( 49 )

Awwwwwwwww. Awesome story

Aww so cute. Was surprised there wasn’t some more turmoil after the wedding but still good.

Out of all the endings I've read from you.
This one is the best. Great work bud.

With great effort, Chrysalis broke their hug, wiping tears from her cheeks. “Do your best, and remember; this is just the first step in creating your empire.”

Ambrosia nodded. “First I need to learn, then I get followers, then I start getting power and stuff, right mommy?”

“Right dear. Remember to be ruthless to any enemies you make but generous to anyone you wish to befriend. I expect you to be ruling the entire school with an iron fist within the week. Is that understood?”

“Yes mommy. I’ll make you proud!”

images-ng.pixai.art/images/orig/9812fb12-cbc3-4e73-973d-c50af451a520

Equestria don't even know what's about to hit them...


Thank you for this amazing story 🥲 :twilightsmile:

and help the foals with her studies

you sure about that?

I always thought an interesting drawback to thorax and the others transformation could have been it makes them need to be in good times. Like if thorax or the others are turned against or end up in a situation where there is no outside love comming in and out of them they begin to starve. Trading their situation where they are eating others love and never truely being full for one where they are satisfyed but overwelming hate or isolation could make them being to starve. or perhaps if a ling gets depressed or not well mentaly they must be fed love by others untill they can be better.
Happy end but would be interesting if chrissy knew somthing about thorax new form and hated it because of that and how it looked

Noo, it's over! :raritydespair:

This was such an amazing story and easily one of my favorites featuring Chrysalis.

Didn't expect that Ambrosia would be born a human hyoo-man but that was an interesting detail. Curious if she can use magic too or only inherited the ability to sense and feed on emotions.

Thanks for the awesome story! :twilightsmile:

This was a fun ride. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

NOOOOOOOO ;-; Im gunna miss this story. Ty author anon

That's a damn good ending

Hell yea. I love stories with Chrysalis finally getting a break, and this one is easily a top 3 contender. GREAT story bruv. ✌️

i was kinda expecting to see her turn into a glitterbug

This story was beautiful and pleasing to me.
i.gifer.com/3bfo.gif

And thus, the start of a new breed of Changelings.

Comment posted by Ace98 deleted March 23rd

:twilightoops: SPIKE!
:flutterrage: SPIKE!
:raritystarry: PRECIOUS SCALES!
:ajsmug: Spike's in the dragon house again
:pinkiegasp: No way
:rainbowlaugh: Yes way
:moustache: Why am I always getting the short end...
:facehoof: Ambrosia caught you giving Crystal a cheat sheet - You're getting detention for a week. And Rarity too!
:moustache::raritywink: It's your fault
:derpytongue2: 1st of her name? What's that?

sequel, please.

That was adorable.
Thank you for sharing.

I wanna see those parole meetings...

Damn the story is finally over, crazy how a short and sweet 50k story can be so good and basically wrap everything up def a top 10 fic of all time imo. Can't wait to see what you make next.

Dam this story was great!! Loved it soooo much.

What no world domination? Boo.
Eh, other than the ending this was a nice little story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Good stuff. Crissy deserves the world and it's nice to see her get it, if not in the way she originally expected.

Very abrupt ending, but I think it was probably the right call here. The other option would have been to keep writing, but there may not have been a whole lot of steam left after Chyrsalis was given community service. Keeping things short is generally much more preferable anyway. I've tried to read a few of those funky 1mil word stories, and I have not managed to chew through any of them, except maybe like one.

As with any enjoyable story, I'm sad to see it end but deeply satisfied to reach the conclusion.
Happy ending, too!
For everybody, even.

Thank you for sharing this here.

Zephy #26 · March 23rd · · 2 ·

11857982
If you actually thought she could pull off some kinda scheme with an exposed identity and being surrounded by her worst enemies, then lmao.

This is 100 percent going into my favorites and hamburger 🍔

Very cute ending.

I want my money back.

I showed up for the 'Porn' tag and got the most wholesome story I've read in months.

You sir, are terrible. So terrible.

Please do it again.

i absolutely loved this!!

so glad to have you back!!

This gave me the warm fuzzies in my heart, may we please have some more?

This was a really great read, really sweet and everyone's characterisations were absolutely spot on. I particularly liked how Twilight reacted to discovering that Chrysalis basically reformed herself, I was fully expecting her to do something stupid for drama's sake and I was pleasantly surprised when she kept a very level head about it instead.

Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't quite disappointed that Chrysalis stayed as a human forever and that the kid is also apparently going to be human forever as well, it feels silly to complain about something like that when literally everything else was really, really good but it did impact my enjoyment of the story a bit.

I loved this so much, great ending.

Very believable, really heartwarming, made me cry in happiness at least once, and was such an enjoyable story to follow. Thanks for the ride! :twilightsmile:

I really enjoyed this story. Interesting and cute enough to be rather endearing. Great work on this one.

This story is imo in the top 3 Chysalis fics on the whole website.
Good job dear author.

Wow all this in a month that is amazing time and dedication.

Great story! Fun premise. I just kind of wish there was more of a conflict and resolution towards the end. It just kind of seems like it…ended. Still earned my “like” and place in my favorites

This was incredibly sweet. Just an absolute treat of a story. I am kinda sad that Chryssi couldn't find it in her heart to make amends with Thorax. Still, a fantastic story and I absolutely loved it.

Very sweet. I'm glad Chrysalis got a happy ending.

This was fantastic. Unironically a 10/10.

11860411
What are the other 2?

11864112
If i really had to choose:

Chrysalis' unexpected child
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/527924/chrysalis-unexpected-child

Changeling Courtship Rituals + sequel
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/299781/changeling-courtship-rituals

And i throw these in as honorable mentions:

The Bug in the Herd
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/363153/the-bug-in-the-herd

Desperate Devotion
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/449280/desperate-devotion

The problem is there are so many that i like :P
The list is always Changeling

...get it? ... changeling as in change....
*dodging foldingchair*
Alright i'll stop!

11864341
Thanks! Looks like I've got some reading to do.

I am actually at a loss for words
How the fuck are you this good a writing Mr or Mrs Ponyfic Writer???

10/10, best fic ever

Absolutely lovely story, thank you. I didn't even notice the sex tag and the chances of me skipping this if I did were somewhat high. I'm glad I didn't though. I'll be looking to see if you've got anything else like this.

This was amazing and I find it funny many suspected chrysalis but did not worry because they could tell she truly loved Anon even she mellowed out going from using him as an unlimited love dispenser to falling for him hard enough that conquest became more of a joke and not a big deal

Only slightly upset she's not making more little buggos anymore. Ah well, Ambrosia will take up the mantle for sure!

Loved the fanfic chrysalis going from going to deceive anon to really loving anon and some finding out that it was chrysalis and accepting her and keeping it for them selfs love that but i am little confused what happend to Pharynx because he was at the wedding after party ?

Login or register to comment