• Published 19th Aug 2022
  • 3,382 Views, 156 Comments

Once More Into the Fray - CrimsonWolf360



A world class assassin, transported to Equestria saves the city from Tempest Shadow's invasion, only to find that there's a much bigger plot looming over the horizon, and only the Storm King's commander can help him stop it.

Comments ( 25 )

The story is finished.

Great job man, you did a good job on this.

Please tell me you're writing a sequel to this story please 🙏🙏🙏

Ah, it is complete, your work is done. You have outdone yourself with this story; I was constantly hungry for more and rooting for them. I was a bit dubious at the start because the princesses were acting much differently to what I was used to, but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Don't think about the attention the story received too much. You can never quite predict how a story will be received on this site, as I have seen many good stories go under the radar or pushed out of the spotlight by mediocre clopfics. Regardless of how you hoped it would perform, don't let that overshadow the positive reception of the people who did read it. But I'm sure you already know this as you are rightfully proud of your work.

A sequel would be cute, but I think this story has ended perfectly enough. I hope they live their well deserved happy ever after.

I would love to see more of them together.

Good story I like it :eeyup:

"Tch, of course she stole him. Figures." Luna rolled her eyes.

Looks like Luna is jealous.

Great story my friend.

But I must ask, is there going to be a sequel to this?

11453969
I'm afraid that I don't have any sequels planned for this one. Thought about a prequel story, but I have a bunch of other stuff I need to get writing. I think I'll just leave this one where it is.

11451317
I'm afraid I don't have plans to write a sequel. I've got my hands full with a bunch of other stories I need to write and I don't think I even have a good idea for a sequel in mind anyway. I do appreciate you reading through to the end though :)

11451373
Thank you, I appreciate that. I don't really have plans for a sequel to be honest, but after I finish a bunch of other stories, I might consider it.

Great pacing and a different take on Equestria than what I am used to reading, it left me quite surprised but also pleased to see that John had an effect on Equestrian societal attitudes towards threats rather than just affecting the people around him.

An incredibly satisfying read that doesn't needlessly drag or waffle except for maybe a few descriptions concerning his guns. Still though;

Well bloody done. :]

And great artwork for the cover, very impressive!

11484714
Thank you very much! I am actually extremely proud of this story so I'm glad to hear that you liked it so much!
I do get that I went a bit overboard explaining the guns, but I also felt that since this character is basically John Wick and his strength comes from his tools, it made sense to give them a lot of attention.

11520923
That would be awesome if you did.

It's amazing, perfect ending. Definitely going to my fav.

11555938
I'm glad you liked it! Really proud of how this one turned out :D

I liked this, gud shit m8.


However im gonna be a bitch and nitpick two details that came to mind whilst being really fucking tired (spoilers to those that wanna read this ofc)


1. Maybe im just too damn tired to think straight but with the M82 Barret couldn't he have just Shot downwards and fucked up the ship that way? (they clearly don't give a damn about living to fight another day)
2. Doesn't Tempest have a range attack? if so, why not just shoot the tanks at range back when they were at the base and assuming that alone doesn't set them off have her fire a range attack at the tanks thus lighting them then?

11563199

Firstly: N o i c e

Secondly: G i b prequels, there be gold to be had m8



Now i drink wake up juice because due to circumstances well within my control i stayed up longer than i should've and due to obligations, cant go to bed. Take that how you like.


wish me luck

11563365
Well I can answer those. Firstly. John didn't want to go down with the airship, but he was willing to accept that fate should it happen. Also, he wanted to make sure the Storm King was dead. Just shooting the airship he was on wouldn't have guaranteed that since he couldn't see the Storm King to ensure he died.

As for Tempest, she does not have a ranged attack. She specifically says she has to be close for her magic to actually hit since she can't control it well and past a certain distance it just goes to the point of least resistance.

ok i am vary impressed with this story.

i really like this and yet it feels like it is a sequel?
or will you be doing a prequel to this?

11598535
A prequel might definitely be on the table if enough people are interested. Might even have a Patreon vote on it if I can get some more supporters lol.

11598786
Sequel includes
Put a sequel on table than you got yourself a deal

11732362
While I'm very happy with this story's conclusion, I can think of a couple sequel ideas to explore.

Please make the cringe stop ✋️

Login or register to comment