• Published 22nd Mar 2021
  • 15,704 Views, 1,136 Comments

That Particular Instance I Performed Metempsychosis As An Equine Named After A Piece Of Silverware - Yuri Fanatic



Silver Spoon. Derived from the phrase "born with a silver spoon in your mouth," which implies being born into wealth, privilege, and now a pony too apparently.

  • ...
29
 1,136
 15,704

A Cost Too Great (April Fools Chapter!)

"No please, don't mindreave me!" I cowered in the corner as the towering ruler of Equestria loomed over me. Her magic was encompassing me completely as I struggled and tried to flail every part of my body.

"Please stop struggling, this spell won't hurt a bit!" Celestia seethed in frustration, her horn concentrating magic as her levitation spell secured my movements.

"No, you don't understand. This knowledge is something you can't handle. You can't!" I wailed.

"I've handled and experienced thousands across thousands of timelines. I can handle a few more. This is for the good of Equestria." The Alicorn said coldly before performing her mind-reading magic.

"No wait," I pleaded in vain, "you don't know what you do-"

"AHHHHHHHH!" Celestia yelled to the high heavens, glass shattering across the castle grounds as an ungodly amount of porn flashes across her mind. "WHY SO MUCH PRINCEST?!" Her pain resounded in comprehendible form.

"I'M SORRY!" I wailed in utter shame, my hooves pressing against my face as I sobbed in horror.

Author's Note:

April Fools! I'll probably delete this later.

I also purchased, scanned, and translated a Japanese princest doujin about a year ago. Look up "(C97) [Phoenix Peregrine (Peregrine)] SISTERS (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) [English] [Yuri Fanatic]" for the source.

Comments ( 34 )

Loved it! Short, sweet, and damn funny!

Jesus christ in a handbasket

i hate april 1... but daaahm that was funny :pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

A mind is a terrible thing to read...

5/5 stars would mindscan again.

Damn, now I want to see the story in which Celestia gets a set of memories from human world with whole show plot, all of fanfics and shit load of porn.
I wonder, what would that turn her into? Can her ancient naive psyche survive it? Will she just try to cleanse her mind of all filth, but risk giving up the knowledge of the future?

Ah, inspiration.

Hahahaha! Yes, that's how you deal with mindreaders. You weird them out.

It's only shameful if you regret it.

Ain't wrong tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome ch thank u

Happy April Fools! XD

Not nice.

April fools

11545858
No, I don't mean the dumb meme version of Celestia. There is nothing interesting in this shit.
What I mean is taking classical canon Celestia and making her confront all of the knowledge, with a struggle between disgust, corruption and usefulness for the sake of her world.

11546451
I would think she would try her best to ignore the implications that her world is seen as a children's story in another world populated by humans. She would try to reason that because the show is a vastly simplified version of her world, as it's missing loads of details and history the show glosses over or lacks thereof, it's existence doesn't dictate her reality in any meaningful way. It however, shows a timeline structure she can take advantage of if it remains consistent. She won't forgo the memories of degeneracy mankind has made, as it's of no consequence and isn't accurate to reality. The only things that matter is the show's "canon". Whatever else, including what humans believe, is irreverent to her purposes.

11546451
If there's a memory-reading spell, there's also a memory-editing spell. It will separate the grains from the spit, leave the right ones, and delete or block the rest. And if you think about it logically, it is unlikely that she will be surprised by porn. In a millennium of boredom, you try everything.

"Wait, It's all twilight sparkle porn?"
"Always has been." 🔫

11546456
That would what she would do if she was a robot. But she didn't give the big impression of mentally strong individual in the show, if your ask me. Yeah, she banished her sister to the moon, but effect of the elements was unknown and Nightmare was literally trying to kill her.
Anyway, imagine, for the sake of story, that she doesn't have nerves of steel. And the story is revolving around her struggling to suppress inconveniently popping out memories, intrusive thoughts and fake timelines of the fanfics confusing her memory. That all would definitely change her frame of mind and the way she views other ponies. It will make her wonder about some possible things she never thought about. Possible enemies. And how naive and accidental her successes are in the future. Hindsight 20/20 stuff.
A kind of double life story, where she tries to use the knowledge to appear smart and powerful ruler, and improve her country, and avoid future mistakes, at the same time struggling to deal with side effects of confusing storylines, dirtied mind in the pure world, and exploded worldview, while trying to hide that anything changed with her.
At best of all, she is presented with a moral deal: She can forget it all with a spell and return to get her old comfortable life, but only losing all aquired knowledge, including future, knowing it will probably end okay, but also in paranoia that actions she already did might have messed up the future already, and possibility that she doesn't live in main timeline and without current knowledge things will not, in fact, turn out okay. And she knowns several of very, very dark endings now.

11546462
That would be awfully convenient. But as it's not canon, it might as well not exist.
On another note, I specified naive and canon Celestia. There is no fun in doing it to actual Molestia. No, I mean in the PG-13 "for original audience" universe for kids.

She was warned!

hm, decent comic I guess. I always find those comics slightly off-putting with how dramatic their reactions are to everything though.

11545699
Celestia herself has said, "There's no wrong way to fantasise."

11553234
Fun Fact: Mince Meat Pie and Chicken Pot Pie were Limestone Pie's and Marble Pie's original names given by Lauren Faust herself before she left the show.

All things considered that reaction is better than some of the alternatives.

11554126
You expect far too much from me! :raritywink:

2024 IN 21 DAYS!!!!!!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳.

2024 in 21 days... 😞😞😞.
When that time comes 2014 will be decade ago.





(Also when update)

This story is officially dead, right? Will there be no continuation?

11812458
Unfortunately I have my sights on other projects and things within my own life I need to take care of.
I can't say when I'll go back to writing this, or even if I will. Many apologies. :ajsleepy:

A very nice and intriguing story.
I hope you'll be able to find the time to continue it some day!
:)

11873561
Thank you! I noticed that a couple of my commissioned art stopped showing up in certain chapters. I went ahead and reuploaded them. They should be in there for you to enjoy!

Login or register to comment