• Published 22nd Nov 2020
  • 9,997 Views, 71 Comments

Twilight Sparkle, You're Being Ridiculous! - redandready45



Celestia discovers that Twilight plans to exile herself. Celestia tells her how ridiculous she's being. (A Canterlot Wedding fic).

  • ...
6
 71
 9,997

The Rewrite to the Sequel Has Been Posted

Author's Note:

Hello, my fellow bronies,

After downloading Grammarly, I decided to take the time to rewrite, redo, improve, and republish some of my stories.

The rewrite to the sequel of this story can be found here.

Let me know what you all think.

Signed,

Redandready45.

Comments ( 9 )

You forgot to post the link to the rewrite. Can't tell you about it if we can't find it.

11069737
Have you tried searching in their stories? :ajsmug:

11069856
Not under the author section.

11070662

I did initially plan that...but then I realized something: while Canterlot Wedding fics blow things out of proportion, what Twilight went through would be a tad upsetting...but not so upsetting that she can't talk things out with her mentor/surrogate mom.

Tia, do you realize this is till your fault. Right?

Then again, I'm glad everything went well in the end of the wedding. Both in the current episode and in your story.

11295017
And she was. That's why she wasn't keeping an eye on Cadance, but keeping a watchful eye outside for any threats. You don't just suddenly suspect your own niece of being the culprit behind a warning on the say so of one pony, even if that pony is your students. Not without proper evidence, and "Cadance is grouchy on her wedding day" is not what anyone would call proper evidence.

Remember, as far as the show is concerned, this was the first time any pony has ever seen a changeling. "Shapeshifting love eating bugs" was not on their potential threat list.

Yami1 #8 · 3 weeks ago · · ·

This is probably my 2nd favorite Canterlot Wedding story on this site. I notice so many of these "accusation fics" like Canterlot wedding and Mare-Do-Well stories tend to escalate things to an insane degree. Yes, Celestia made a mistake, she isn't a perfect pony after all. Obviously they should have heard her out but I don't exactly blame them for not taking Twilight seriously the way she was acting.

It also does a good job of acknowledging that both sides made some mistakes when a lot of these types of stories just paint the "bad side" as comically dickish.

11835747

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

Login or register to comment