• Published 10th Sep 2020
  • 9,348 Views, 874 Comments

Nec Temere Nec Timide - CommanderApplejack



[HiE] A human wakes, finding he isn't the species he fell asleep as in a place he does not recognise, gear scattered around.

Comments ( 20 )

I finished two other stories of you, awesome reading experiences.
Unfortunately i am rather vage on this story memories. Guess a complete re-reading and commentIng is in order :raritywink:

IT'S ALIVE

Getting the range of soldiers reactions in as well now, from those eager to kill for the thrill, to those who are going what am I doing here and why am I not bogging out by the fire having a cuppa? :pinkiesad2:

I'll read it all the same.

Thx for the chapter

Iiit liiives:yay:

Chrysalis is actually smart here, feeling like she'll be executed in the end.

Good chapter. And awesome to see a update

All right! New chapter!

Awesome to see this story update. Honestly Commander AJ, I'm just glad to see the continuation, the speed of updates is the last factor on my mind.

Whoo-hoo! Another glorious chapter.

“Across the street at the We might be able to free a few griffons from its control!” Cypher called back as he helped with the pony, another few ponies joining our cover and taking over from us in helping him.

At the what?

“We've made contact! Retreat thought the gap!” A call went out through the street, a large amount of ponies starting to make their way through.

Through*

Things are getting more and more interesting.

11685393

Futurama reference?

“What in Tartarus are you?”
“Something the creatures of this world should have let rest,” I replied to him. “Now come, we lost enough time, General Stonehoof cannot be far off.
“He is not,” Soarin confirmed, still trying to get his head around what he’d just witnessed. “We’re preparing to abandon positions and break out imminently. ”
“Then we have no time to spare,” I said, let’s find the others.
"How do you feel?" Soarin asked me.
"I'm apathetic, but I don't care," I answered.

:trollestia:

To be continued, we probably have the second invasion plot just changed to the Griffons.
Maybe Chrysalis goal is the Canterlot Hive?
If they are gone Chrysalis could try take their harvesting grounds from them.

Glad I came back to a couple chapters to read after finishing my last story. I missed this AU, thanks for continuing!

Nice another chapter! I was starting to lose hope. :fluttercry:

And so the pocket breaks open! Very nice progress.
I wonder if his high magical capacity will have other potential uses...
Posting months after everyone else, heh. Late, but definitely better than never!

11815803
Thanks, never got corrected on that word...shit... all the stories I write have to be edited :raritydespair:

Login or register to comment