• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 11,322 Views, 683 Comments

The Not So Deadly Deathclaw - NovaShoxx



For Richard, his life should've ended after the bombs fell and the world went boom. Imagine his surprise when he wakes up in another world...full of talking ponies...as a deathclaw.

Comments ( 26 )

thanks for the new chapter :pinkiehappy:

Wow. Been a while.... I had almost forgotten how brutally the mane 6 had been beaten over rhe last few chapters... on one hand, I feel sorry for them, on the other.... when one fucks around... one tends to find out...

We're back baby!

Jest #6 · Oct 9th, 2023 · · 4 ·

See you all in 2 years time!

Bigger than any bipedal creature she'd ever had the displeasure of meeting in pony,

I guess the nurse is racist or something, lol

All I can say is yes

11717972
Bruh.... Well sht god bless you in your life Goals and may you succeed in them.

11718287
Eh thanks man, appreciate the positivity.

I’ve missed this story

Glad to see this updating, I'm vaugly remembering you left for basic training/boot hope that went well.

11717972
Quality over quantity. Granted you do have some good stuff but there's no need for the negativity.

11719127
I'm confused as to how being excited for the next update is negative.

"Miss Pinkie Diana Pie...will, regrettably, NOT be leaving this hospital."

Ever? Don't remember what happened. But I doubt anything short of a black hole could stop her.

11719135
The see you in 2 years can be taken as an insult. If it wasn't meant that way I apologize, but talking through text can't relay inflections meant to be conveyed when speaking in person.

11719503
Some people just update slow, they got lives, careers whatever. Be it 2 months or 2 years ill be happily waiting for more.

Where is Celestia? :trollestia: Her precious Element Bearers got totaled, shouldn't she pop in and heal them? It can't be beyond her. Or is she currently burning down the forest looking for the Deathclaw?

Ohhh, that's bad. I wonder just what would make them keep her permanently. She definitely SEEMS healthy enough, beyond the paralysis...

11719802
While Miss Sun Buns may be the ruler of a nation, nigh immortal, and have the ability to raise and lower a star at will, you're giving her more credit than she's due. She ain't omniscient. At least, I hope she isn't.

With ruling a entire civilization, she probably just hasn't found the time to read her student's latest letter yet...or maybe she just hasn't been informed yet of her nation's newest arrival by her own sources.

11718617

Oh it went swimmingly, mate. Just a shame I'm rarely finding the drive most days to update. But it's an uphill hike I'm still willing to make. Apologies though if one step takes longer than the last.

11721739
It is what it is, just glad things are going well for you!

I doubt killing Pinkie would be a good idea, and at Twilight’s reaction is was clear she was fine, which left two outcomes to happen to her, and I see you chose the hospitalization route.

11754555
Looking for things to read.
Explaining why I'm down voting instead of just quietly doing it and scampering off.

11768419
you got a point there.

This has been pretty interesting so far I've read the first 4 chapters I hope ya continue this ^^

Login or register to comment