• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 17,154 Views, 115 Comments

I Don't Even WANT To Fuck You! - An Intricate Disguise



What's worse? Dealing with rude nobles, or a super hot dragon princess that keeps teasing you? At least one of them has a pretty sexy payoff.

  • ...
40
 115
 17,154
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )
Comment posted by Shepard Dragon deleted Jun 24th, 2019

Omg you actually finished a story that isn’t a one-shot! I’m so proud of you!:rainbowwild::twilightsmile:

Noice, great story and sexy time. Not many Human x Ember fics out there and we really need more of this.

A fic where Anon ruins the purity of the Castle of Friendship and Ember?

Truely a masterpiece! :raritywink:

Princess Ember, how was your diplomatic trip to Equestria? well i met Twilight again, had some gems and fucked an unknown alien species. . . uhhh, and we are dating.

Unf. That's some high quality clop right there, great job! I'll be looking forward to the sequel.

Loved the bit about Anon losing his virginity again, this time to dragons. It's the first time I see something like that. It matches the tone and tension of the story in its paragraph raising further the sexualntension, while also being a refreshing innovation from common porn logic.


Also, tsundere Ember is now best Ember

A sequel someday please!

best clopfic i've read so far keep up the good work

Tesundre ember is best ember

Wonderful and makes me wanna see a sequel.

Nicely done...
Awesome story btw...

Well that was fun, if lightning fast paced.

Damn now I want more of Tsundere Ember. I personally haven’t found a lot of good EmberxHuman stories but this one, this one was good

I was fully expecting an epilogue that shows Twi had been spying the whole time. Creepy perv Twilight.

*smashes vase off the wall*

WE NEED ANOTHER!

9698386

lol that would be perfect.

Twilight's reply to this whole thing, "I left you alone because I felt you and her could be friends, not FUCK ON MY BED, by Celestia's teats there's even some in Spike's bed!"

"Oh hey, you said the fuck word-"

Anon was then thrown out the window.

9698386
Oh, i’ll Do ya one better. She’s projecting the image for her friends, having sold them on the fact that Anon would get along with Ember in spite of their doubts.
:rainbowlaugh:well egghead, you got me. They got along REALLY well.
:pinkiegasp:do you think there will be a baby shower? Do dragons do baby showers?
:fluttershyouch:I still don’t understand why she has mammaries.
:twilightoops:

That turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Both the story content and what happened to Anon! :rainbowlaugh: Nicely done.

Finally decided to sit down and read this one. This is utterly fantastic. Excellent work!

I love it. Pacing was a little fast but it's a great story nonetheless. I'd love to see a sequel showing their "proper" courtship.

9726649
You can but according to my cousin who's a recovering addict it's better to smoke it.

(real men don’t wax kappa)

I wax cause I can't grow hair. :raritycry:

This whole story was incredibly hot and hilarious. Wish I'd read it sooner.
...kinda want an epilogue chapter where Twilight comes back in in time to find the mess...in every single room.

Epilogue of Twilight walking in on them only half done with their tour where :rainbowwild:

This was a awesome story can't wait to see what the sequel will he like (no rush ).

Cajoling
Juxtapose
Please accept this trophy as an award for your eloquence.
Thumbs up and Follow.

Well, this story was hella fun! I like this version of Ember, surprisingly. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this dynamic.

I would like to see this turned into a series

Weeks after my last comment I am aware and just finishing the story now. I was rather bored by the time I got to the final chapter and disliked the main character (second person story I know but he feels like more of a character of his own rather then the reader) and kept me from whati g to keel reading.

Honestly it was a decent story. Seemed to still be stretched out much longer then it should have seeing as this happens all in a few hours maybe less. If this was over the course of days or weeks then I could see more reason for many chapters. But this could have for sure been cut down.

All in all as I said decent.

Very noicee

Dan

Happy year of the dragon, hot stuff.

Login or register to comment