• Published 25th Sep 2018
  • 11,398 Views, 2,116 Comments

Prank War! - Ashfur



A crafty human and two alicorn princesses get into shenanigans together.

  • ...
12
 2,116
 11,398

PreviousChapters Next
Let's go, Woona!

"And with the recent subsidiaries, we should be able to finish the orphanage ahead of schedule. I thank you, your majesty, for your generosity and undying commitment to the foals." The stallion bowed respectfully to Luna. "We are in your debt."

Princess Luna sat really upon the throne of the night court and calmly gave her reply. "There is no need, Day Care. We have always watched over and protected the young and innocent of our kingdom. Even at our worst, Nightmare Moon would not dare harm them. Some nights we yearn for a return to the wide-eyed wonder of a foal, but such things are but dreams."

A chuckle echoed through the room, bearing a voice that hadn't been there before. "That can be arranged."


Nick yawned and got up out of his bed, and went to the bathroom to get ready for a new day. But when he opened the door into the usually decent sized bathroom, he found it much larger and full of lab equipment. As well as a lab-rador retriever.

"Good morning, my boy!" Discord poofed in wearing a lab coat and oddly, slippers. "How are you today? Now, I have a series of brief questions for you. Ahem... Areyouaboyoragirlwhatsyournamewhatismygrandsonsnamehowmanylicksdoesittaketogettothetootsierollcenterofatootsiepopwhatversionareyouplayingredbluetelloworgreenwhendoesthenarwhalbacondoyouwanttodisableadsfor$19.95anddidyounotcatchallthatorshouldinotrepeatmyselfyesorno?"

Nick blinked once, then twice. "Uh... maybe?"

"Great! Here's your starter. It's even shiny!"

"Unhand us, Discord! This ceased being funny five minutes before it began!" Nick found a filly version of Luna shoved into his hands. She was coated head to tail in green glitter fur due with a neon orange mane, but it was still her, and she looked pissed off.

"Well, got a go! Things to do, folks to pester ball. Smell you later!" And he was gone, the bathroom snapping back to normal.

"Uh-"

"Don't start, Nicholas. Not. One. Word."

Nick looked down at the fuming Luna. "You uh... want me to run a bath so I can get that out of your fur?"

"Yes. And we would prefer if thou dost not speak of this to our sister." A quick bath later and Luna was dry and happily munching on some crackers from Nick's snack drawer. "We thank thee, Nicholas Abernathy. Thou art a good friend and- ART THOU PETTING US?!" She quickly turned to face her human friend, who was causally running his hand through her mane.

"But you're so soft! Imma pet you." Nick patted Luna gently on the head.

"We are not a foal, Nicholas! Unhand us at once! We..." Luna yawned, an adorable squeaking noise coming from her mouth. She blushed. Nick nearly fell over due to excessive cute. "Ignore that, Nicholas! 'Tis a royal order!"

"Let me think about that. Hmmmmno. Too cute, I must pet you. Not passing this up!" He held Luna close and nuzzled her, all the while she feebly battered his chest with her tiny soft hooves.

"Cease this affection at once! We demand that thee" *grumble*

Luna glared at Nick. "Aw, is da widdle woona hungwy?"

"NO."

"But you sound hungry... or maybe you just want a belly rub?"

Luna huffed, her cheeks puffing out cutely. "Fine. We can go get food, but be discreet about it!" And so Nick hid Luna in his backpack and they set off for the kitchens.

Along the way, they ran into somepony they didn't expect to run into. "NICKY!" Cadence happily called out, giving Nick a big hug. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to find Luna, and hopefully soon!"

"Luna? Why are you looking for her?" Nick shifted his weight so his backpack stayed behind him. "Is this some legal thing?"

"No, Discord said I should find her as soon as possible, because she has a surprise!"

"What did that fiend tell you?!" Luna all but screamed as she burst out of the backpack. That ended up being a big mistake.

"Oh my Celestia..." Cadence looked Luna over. "Luna... you... he.. so... CUUUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She swept Luna up in her hooves, cradling her in protective magic so she wouldn't escape. "Ohmygosh, you look ADORABLE! I have to show you to aunt Tia, and Twilight, and Shiny, and the pictures, and then you can play with Flurry..."

"Hey! Let go of my Woona!" Cadence effortlessly tossed Nick aside with magic and flew off. As Nick chased after them, he could hear Luna screaming.

"No! Sister will never let us hear the end of this! She might even make a stained glass window for it! SAVE US FROM THE SNUGGLES, NICHOLAS!"

Nick tried to keep up, but a voice stopped him. "Well, it seems Discord got Luna as well. She should really enjoy being a foal again. Mind looking after me for a while, Nick!"

Nick picked up the white furred, pink manes alicorn foal and hugged her close. "Of course I would. Let's go, Tia!"

Author's Note:

Pet da woona.
Pet da-

Ok, pet da Woona AND da Eevee...

Given the choice, would you rather play Let's Go Woona, Tia, or some other character like Twily, Dashie, Derpy, or even Chrissy?

And happy Thanksgiving to those in the USA, as I'll be busy tomorrow!

PreviousChapters Next