• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 6,592 Views, 248 Comments

The Power Princesses - Phantom-Dragon



The story of Ken Heathspike and the girls of his life, the Power Princesses.

  • ...
11
 248
 6,592

PreviousChapters
Attack of The Super Villains Part 1 – Terror in The Museum

The sun was setting in the afternoon. All the visitors of the Maretropolis Museum of Natural History were all preparing to leave because it was close to closing time. The last two visitors to leave are Brick and Boomer, who were setting up their latest scheme.

"Got the card?" Brick asked.

"Yup! Got it right here!" Boomer confirmed, holding up a familiar card, with the insignia of the Night Owl.

"Alright!" With that, Brick immediately slaps the card onto an exhibit of a dinosaur. "This is gonna be great! Our most ingenious scheme ever to getting famous, if I do say so myself!"

"What's the plan again?" Boomer asked.

With an exhasperate groan, Brick gave Boomer a dope slap before he explained, "The plan is we're gonna hide out in the Egyptian Exhibit, pretend to be mummies, wait there until AFTER the museum closes. And when the people who work here sees the calling card, they're going to alert the Power Princesses, and their Boy Wonder, Hum Drum. And when the heroes come here, to investigate, we're gonna jump on them!”

Brick explained, while making the gesture of pulling someone's mask off.

"We yank off their masks, and then expose them to the world, and be famous!"

"Oh! Yeah, yeah!" Boomer nodded in acknowledgement. "I remember now."

"Good! Now grab as many toilet papers as you can!" Brick said as they began to unroll a lot of tissues they could get, in the museum.

“If we’re going to be mummies,” Brick began. “We need to look the part if we're gonna be staying tonight. We gotta be the mummies!”

“So…do we have to sleep in one of those coffin things?” Boomer asked, uneasily. “I hope not. I get so claustrophobic…”


Later that night

Upon seeing the supposed calling card of the Night Owl, the officials running the museum immediately amped up security. There were guards posted at every doors and windows, the entire perimeter was covered with lights and snipers, with laser grids and security cameras covering the interior from top to bottom.

Outside, on the rooftops of the nearby buildings, Maretropilis’s newest defenders arrived onto the scene.

“Okay, this time,” Zapp spins her sword with determination. “This time for sure! I’m really going to get even with that Night Owl!”

“Easy does it, Zapp!” Hum Drum cautioned. “Any closer and you could’ve cut me to pieces!”

“Toasty smoking barbecue pieces, you mean?” Fili-Second asked.

“…Don’t go there,” Hum Drum muttered.

“Never mind that,” Masked Matter-Horn spoke up, getting the team back on track. “Keep your eyes open. The Night Owl could come from any direction. And knowing her, she’s always got plenty of tricks up her sleeves.”

“I don’t know,” Hum Drum pointed to the security forces below. “Understaffed or not, dad’s got a whole team of squadrons down there! Enough to protect Fort Knox from top-to-bottom.”

“Yeah, well I doubt that’s enough to scare away the Night Owl,” Zapp frowned. “Which is why we’re here as backups!”

“But do we even know where the Night Owl will be coming?” Hum Drum asked. “She could be anywhere.”

“And remind us again what exactly is she coming for this time?” Mistress Marvelous asked.

“According to the latest police reports,” Hum Drum read. “The Night Owl plans to steal…a dinosaur fossil of a T-Rex?”

“Ha! That’s funny,” Zapp chuckled. “It sounded like you said the Night Owl plans to steal the bones of a dinosaur.”

The lightning swordswoman’s laughs soon faltered when her teammates didn’t join in, that she soon catches on.

“Wait, you’re serious?” She asked. “She’s really gonna steal a dinosaur?”

“That’s where they found her calling card,” Hum Drum explained. "It was found on the exhibit of the T-Rex fossil. So, from the looks of it, the Night Owl is planning to a heist to steal the entire fossil."

“Huh, how strange,” Filli-Second commented, as she works her detective brain. “That's just not like the Night Owl to steal dinosaur fossils. Normally, she'd go for something pricey, like jewels, or paintings. Anything that's worth a fortune."

"Who cares what she steals?" Zapp frowned. "This is the Night Owl we're talking about. She's probably doing it just to show off! Any master thief who steals a dinosaur fossil must be good! And if she pulls this off, then just think how much it'll boost her reputation, her ego, her credit in the criminal underworld and..."

Zapp was practically fueling her rage into her sword, which crackled with electricity even more.

"OOOOOH!!! I can already see that smug grin on that no good thief already!"

"Zapp! Calm down!" Masked Matter-Horn exclaimed, as she shielded her teammates with a blast of ice to create a wall around Zapp, keeping her electricity contained.

“Chill out, Zapp!” Fili-Second laughed at her pun. “See what I did there?”

“Now’s not the time, Mary,” Mistress Marvelous bellyached.

“Listen, Zapp,” Masked Matter-Horn began. “No one knows how eager you are to taking down the Night Owl than we do. But for tonight, just please try to keep a calm head for yourself, and the team?”

“Fine,” Zapp sighed, taking a deep breath, calming herself as Masked Matter-Horn lowered the walls.

Resuming his focus on the task at hands, Hum Drum looked back up at Spruce Spanner. The soft spoken team medic was looking through a pair of binoculars.

“See anything yet?” Hum Drum asked.

“Uh-uh,” Spruce shook her head. “Nothing out of the ordinary yet.”

“Then let’s go inside,” Masked Matter-Horn suggested. “And let’s see if there’s anything out of the ordinary from there.”

The heroes followed the leading Power Princess into the museum. Once inside, the first place they went to is the Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil, marked with the Night Owl’s calling card.

“Good ol’ Rexy, exactly where we left him,” Spike commented. “For now…”

“So now what, your majesty?” Zapp asked.

“We’ll split up and check every sections of the museum from top-to-bottom,” Masked Matter-Horn suggested. “Me and Spruce will check on the guards. Marvelous and Filli-Second will go to Ancient Rome. Hum Drum, you and Radiance take Ancient Egypt.”

“And I’ll stand guard over Rexy,” Zapp declared with a fist to her chest. “Soon as that Night Owl comes showing her face, I’ll be ready and waiting for her!”

Nodding in acknowledgment of their given assignments, and Zapp’s declaration of justice, the heroes went their separate ways. Unbeknownst to any of them, this is the start of a night they’ll never forget.


Egypt Exhibit

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Egypt Exhibit, staking out, wrapped up in toilet papers, pretending to be mummies, are Brick and Boomer.

The two troublemakers had been waiting for more than an hour or so, after closing time. So long that they ended up falling asleep. Needless to say, they put on a convincing facade that fooled the night guards, in their sleeps. However, what neither boys knew was that they were both in for a rude awakening.

Boomer was sawing logs, when his hand was suddenly crushed by a heavy boot. It hurt so much that he instantly blinked his bloodshot eyes open, and he let out a muffled scream.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Boomer screamed.

"AAAAHHH!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!" A man screamed.

This in turn caused Brick to be startled awake.

"Huh? What?" Before Brick could process what was happening, the man had fallen on top of him.

"It's Hum Drum!" Boomer shouted to Brick. "Get him!"

"I got him!" Brick replied, as he blindly grappled with the man, with Boomer joining in.

At that moment, Hum Drum and Radiance had just arrived into the Egypt Exhibit, just in time to see the scuffle happening before their eyes.

"What the heck?!" Hum Drum exclaimed.

The security guard looked up and saw the two superheroes standing before him, with a look of relief and astonishment. As if Hum Drum and Radiance's arrival have answered his prayers.

"Help! Help me!" The security guard pleaded, as he struggled beneath the would-be mummies. "These hoodlums are trying to steal the jewel!"

Without wasting a second, Hum Drum and Radiance leapt into actions.

Hum Drum struck the first blow with a swing of his staff, socking Brick in the stomach, which knocked the wind out of the heavyset boy. Before Brick could recover from the blow, he suddenly found himself hit on the nose by a jab of the staff, followed by a painful sting between his legs.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Brick let out a high-pitch scream. "My tenders!"

At the same time, Radiance leapt at Boomer, with an energy construct to shape like a gauntlet, and punched Boomer in the face. Dazed and disoriented, Boomer tripped over his own wrappings, causing him to stagger and crash into Brick. Before Boomer had the chance to speak, he was kicked in the groin, by Radiance.

"OH!" Boomer yelped in agonizing pain. "High heels..."

"How odd," Radiance muttered. "It isn't like the Night Owl to send some thugs to do her dirty work."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Hum Drum replied. "And besides, these two aren't exactly master thief material..."

Hum Drum then looked up at a nearby pedestal, where an artifact display should've been. A jewel. The two heroes immediately looked down at the beaten boys in mummies disguise. Hum Drum reaches down and hoisted one of the would-be mummies up, by the scruff of his neck.

"Alright. Cough up the jewel, whoever you are!" Hum Drum barked.

But the only answer both Hum Drum and Radiance received was the groans of the boys' agony.

Radiance noticed the security guard in the corner of her eyes. She was alarmed to see a huge jewel in his hand, which he was making off with.

"Hum Drum, darling!" Radiance shouted in alarm. "The guard! The jewel!"

Dropping the mummies to the floor, Hum Drum and Radiance pursued the guard, leaving both Brick and Boomer behind to wallow in their agony.

"Is there a doctor in the house?" Brick moaned.


The rogue security guard made a mad dash through the halls of the museum. In his hands, clutching close to his chest, is a large shining jewel. So shiny that it could almost blind the eyes of its admirers in the light.

The man was nearing the exit, when the sound of Hum Drum shouting called out from behind.

"Hey, stop right there!" The man looked behind him to see Hum Drum and Radiance giving chase.

The guard tried to run as fast with all his might, but he was stopped by the sudden appearance of Filli-Second.

"I don't think so buster!" The speedy heroine shouted, as she and the other heroes arrived and surrounded him.

"You're not getting away from us this time, Night Owl!" Zapp snarled.

"Night Owl?" The phony guard said with a male voice that had an Egyptian accent, "I am not Night Owl. I am..." The guard then removed his disguise, revealing a man in his late thirties dressed up as an Egyptian pharaoh, "Pharoah Phetlock!"

Hum Drum and the other Power Princesses just stared at him.

"Who?" Masked Matter-horn asked.

Phetlock was aghast, "What?! None of you have heard of me?! The terror of Cairo? the son of Set? THE NO DO-GOODER OF THE NILE?!?!"

"Nope. Doesn't ring any bells." Filli-Second said.

Flabbergasted, if not insulted beyond disbelief, the phony pharaoh growled in irritation. Nevertheless, he managed to compose himself as he cleared his throat.

"Well, then allow me to astound you with my awe-inspiring powers," Pharaoh Phetlock then held up the jewel above his head, where it basked in the moonlight. "For I AM PHARAOH PHETLOCK! The direct descendant of the Egyptian Queen, Cleopatrot. Gaze upon the power of my great, great ancestor, who used the power of the jewel to RULE HER KINGDOM WITHOUT QUESTION! Watch as I bring the entire museum TO LIFE!!!"

Hum Drum and the Power Princesses all watched as the jewel started to glow in the light of the moon. It emitted an unsettling aura that is cosmetic. It was so other worldly that Hum Drum had a sense of dread overwhelming him. He looked to the Power Princesses to see what their perception of the matter is. Judging by the neutral expression on their faces, Hum Drum wasn't sure if they were stone-faced, or if they've seen the situation before.

Looking back at Pharaoh Phetlock, the heroes watched as the aura enveloped the entire museum, coating every exhibits on display in its light. It lasted for a few seconds, and the lights stopped.

Hum Drum turned his attention to a nearby bronze statue of The Thinker. The Thinker shifted slightly, turning his head in the direction of a marble statue of Venus (a.k.a. Aphrodite – The Greek Goddess of Love).

"Hey, baby! Check out the gun show going on over here! Boom! BANG!" The Thinker proceeded to flex his muscles to Venus, before he boasted, "Firepower!"

The heroes were dumbfounded by the awkward moment, which was short lived when they heard another commotion, emerging from the Celtic Exhibition of the museum.

The wicker man came to life, with a bellowing roar, lighting itself on fire to outline its massive shape, while forming a demonic face, like that of a scarecrow. Fires illuminated the empty sockets to give its eyes, and to show the jagged splinters of its jaws lined with sharp pointy teeth. The fiery, wooden giant turned its head and set its sight on Ken and the Power Princesses.

“O, GOD!” Ken shrieked, in a manly scream, that sounded feminine. “O, JESUS CHRIST!”

With a fiery bellow, the living wicker man chased after Ken, who took off running for his life. He hadn't gone far, however, when Ken accidentally bumps into an animated statue of David.

"Hey, watch where you're...NAKED!" Ken screamed, with the David letting out a high-pitch scream as he covers his infamously exposed southern region.

With that, a flustered Ken, and an equally flustered David statue, ran in opposite directions. Thus, Ken ended up getting snatched by the wicker man, who proceeded to throw the screaming boy wonder into its mouth, into its burning stomach.

"AH! Now I know how Edward Woodward felt, being inside this thing…” Hum Drum whimpered. “EXCEPT IT’S FOR REAL!!!” Hun Drum grabbed onto the bars of his cage and screamed, “HELP! GIRLS, HELP ME!!! I’m trapped in the WICKER MAN!!!”

"HUM DRUM!!!" The Power Princesses shouted, springing into actions to save their boy wonder from the fiery giant.

"We'll get ya outta there," Lighting up Thunderer, Zapp proceeded to surf on a lightning bolt to slash the boy free.

Unfortunately, before Zapp had the chance, she was intercepted by the sudden appearance of a charging dinosaur skeleton. Disoriented from the sudden blow, Zapp rolled in the air, before she came to a full stop. Shaking her head, Zapp looked to see she was attacked by a reanimated fossil of the Tyrannosaurus Rex – better known as Rexy.

Letting out a loud roar, sounding both bloodcurdling and airy – like Skeletor's voice mixed with the Tyrannosaurus's roar from Jurassic Park – the animated dinosaur skeleton charged after Zapp, chasing her into some other parts of the museum.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" A bloodcurdling shriek of a woman screeched, drawing everyone's attention to an iron casket, with the face of a weeping woman.

The casket opened up its covers to reveal several rusty jagged spikes lined up the interior from top to bottom. The covers closed and shut, as if they are jaws, mashing their teeth together.

"An iron maiden!" Filli-Second screamed. "AN IRON MAIDEN!"

The pink blur took off running with the animated torture device chasing after her, chomping its covers after her.

"HELP!!!" Hum Drum continued to scream in fear and in pain, from being inside the burning wicker man. "OOH! Ouch! Oh! That's smarts!"

"I've got you, Hum Drum!" Masked Matter-Horn said as she flew up to the rescue.

Concentrating her powers, Masked Matter-Horn fired beam of frigid air at the burning wicker man. The flaming giant held up an arm to block the attack, before it swung the other in an attempt to swat the Power Princess out of the air.

"NO!" Mistress Marvelous shouted, lassoing the giant's arm, barely holding it back from hitting her leader.

Judging by the startled scream from the wicker man, it looked as if the flaming giant was alarmed to have met its match in the strong Power Princess.

"You're finished!" Mistress Marvelous snarled, grunting as she pulled on her lasso, tearing off the wicker man's arm.

The wicker man let out a loud roar, reacting to the agonizing pain it felt. In retaliation, the wicker man bellowed a burst of fire from its maw at Mistress Marvelous. Thankfully, Radiance reacted just in time, conjuring up a shield to protect herself and Mistress.

Before the giant could produce another flaming attack, Masked Matter-Horn acted quickly and blasted another mist of freezing air that froze the wicker man's stomach. Without wasting a second, Hum Drum kicked the frozen bars down, and came rolling out of the wicker man, with a trail of fire.

“Hum Drum!” Masked Matter-Horn exclaimed in concern. “Are you okay?”

"Ouch! Ooh! Hot! Hot, hot, hot!" Hum Drum ran around in circles, showing his butt was on fire. “My pants are on fire! My underwear is on fire! I’M ON FIRE! YOW! That’s smarts!”

Hum Drum quickly ran to a fountain, next to a living mermaid statue, to put out his burning buttocks, blowing up billows off steams, in the mermaid’s face.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!” Hum Drum screamed, until the fire was out. “Phew."

At that moment, Zapp came with the T-Rex’s fossil chasing her, as well as an Iron Maiden chasing Filli-Second.

The two chased Power Princesses quickly crossed path with each other, which resulted in their chasers to crash into each other.

The Power Princesses and Hum Drum soon regrouped to discuss their next plan of attack.

“We got to figure out a way to get that jewel out of that phony pharaoh’s hands,” Mistress Marvelous said. “Anyone got any ideas?”

“I’m working on one,” Masked Matter-Horn scratched her head, trying to think up the plan. “I’ve got it!” She snapped her fingers. “We’ll divide and conquer.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Zapp asked.

“We spread out and surround the pharaoh and attack him from every directions possible,” Masked Matter-Horn explained. “The more spread out we are, the less control he has on the exhibits. He won’t be able to attack us and protect himself at once.”

“Which leaves him open for a direct attack, for one of us to snatch that jewel from him!” Hum Drum raised his hand up. “Then we break it, and everything in the museum reverts back to the way it was before!”

“Okay. Harmonus Defenders!” Masked Matter-Horn began, putting her fist in, with the rest of the girls and Hum Drum joining.

“Harmonus Defenders! GO!!” The heroes raised their hands in the air, and set their plan into motion.

Up on his perch, Pharaoh Phetlock held the jewel above his head, proudly boasting of his supposed invincibility.

“Kneel before the almighty Pharaoh Phetlock!” The phony pharaoh exclaimed. “Great king of the great kings of Egypt! Soon to be pharaoh OF THE WORLD!”

“Hey, Pharaoh Phetlock!” A voice taunted the pharaoh, revealing herself to be Fili-Second. “Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! You can’t catch me~!”

“SEIZE HER!” Phetlock commanded some of the exhibits to give chase, after Fili-Second, but soon found himself pelted with more taunts, from the other heroes.

“Hey ya phony pharaoh,” Zapp taunted. “I’ve seen a lot of freaky dudes in my days. But you out the ugh in ugly! Oh!”

Fili-Second zipped by, to comment on the roast. “OOH! Burn!”

“HOW DARE YOU?! Seize her!” The irked phony pharaoh shouted, ordering some of the exhibits to chase after Zapp, who proceeded to surf on a lightning bolt to escape.

“A POX on the phony pharaoh!” Mistress Marvelous taunted, drawing some cowboy exhibits to chase after her.

“Yoo-hoo!” Radiance sang, beckoning for some of the exhibits to give chase.

“Uh…hi?” Spruce Spanner greeted meekly, which was still enough to goad Phetlock to sic some of his animated exhibits after her.

With her friends keeping the exhibits occupied, Masked Matter-Horn turned to Hum Drum, exchanging a quick nod to each other, before Hum Drum lunged in to attack the man.

“It’s over, Phetlock!” Hum Drum shouted, holding his Bo staff at the phony pharaoh. “You’re done! Now hand over the jewel and nobody gets hurt!”

“HA! You dare to give me orders?” Pharaoh Phetlock scoffed, before he unsheathed a khopesh. “I shall have your head on a platter!”

With that, both Hum Drum and Pharaoh Phetlock swung their weapons at each other, clashing blades and sending sparks fly.

Remembering all the lessons he learned from his friends, Hum Drum was able to effortlessly spin his staff, as if he were a true martial artist warrior.

Hum Drum blocked a low swing from Phetlock, before he anticipated and blocked a middle swing of the man’s khopesh.

In retaliation, Hum Drum lunged forward to throw a jab at Phetlock, who quickly parried the boy’s staff, and blocked another jab from the Harmonus Defender in training.

With Hun Drum keeping Phetlock distracted, Masked Matter-Horn took aim, and fired a beam of ice from her mana-projected horn.

The beam made contact with Phetlock’s feet, freezing him in place, rendering him immobilized.

“WHAT IS THIS?!” Phetlock exclaimed in outrage. “WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?!”

As if responding to his question, and when the man wasn’t looking, Hum Drum lunged forward to smack the gem from the man’s hands.

“NO! My jewel!” Phetlock pleaded desperately.

“Not anymore!” With a slam of his staff, Hun Drum shattered the gemstone to pieces.

End of Fight

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Pharaoh Phetlock screamed loudly, as all the exhibits in the museum reverted back to their original dormant inanimate states. “MY KINGDOM! MY ARMY!!!”

The rest of the Power Princesses gathered around the man, with Mistress Marvelous handcuffing the man’s hands behind his back.

“Yer under arrest!” Mistress Marvelous barked.

Walking over to the shattered remains of the jewel, Masked Matter-Horn picked up the shards for a closer inspection.


Outside the Maretropolis Museum, a swarm of police cars surround the museum. Pharaoh Phetlock was arrested and was being forced into a police car, by Ken Heathespike's dad, Captain Kenbroath.

"Let me go you fools!" Phetlock protested. "Do you know who I am? I AM PHARAOH PHETLOCK! UNHAND ME AT ONCE YOU PEASANTS YOU WILL–" The phony pharaoh was interrupted as the captain shuts the door on him, silencing his protest.

"Save it for the court, your majesty..." Captain Kenbroath scowled, as he and his fellow officers drive off, taking their latest convict with them.

High up on the rooftops, looking down at their latest job well done, are none other than the Power Princesses and Hum Drum.

"Well y'all," Mistress Marvelous sighed with satisfaction. "Looks like our work here is done."

"You mean, what a waste of time it was!" Zapp scowled. "I was geared up to have another go with the Night Owl. But NOOOOOOoooo. It was some other villain who thinks he's some high and mighty pharaoh, just because he's the descendant of a queen."

"Well, look on the bright side, Zapp!" Filli-Second smirked. "We still caught a bad guy, and best of all...you didn't get kissed!"

Zapp wasn't amused, with the crackling electricity expressing her anger.

"Still...I wouldn't celebrate our victory just yet," Masked Matter-Horn expressed her concern, while analyzing a piece of the jewel.

"What do you mean, Trot?" Hum Drum asked. "We've arrested the bad guy and...saved much of the museum. Isn't that a good thing?"

"It is," Masked Matter-Horn confirmed. "But I just analyzed this piece of the jewel that Phetlock used to bring the entire museum to life!"

"And...what's your analysis on it, Matter-Horn?" Filli-Second asked.

Masked Matter-Horn looked at her team solemnly, before she confirmed, "This jewel...was indeed from Harmonus."

"What?!" Hum Drum exclaimed. "Are you serious?!" Masked Matter-Horn nodded in response. "But then, that would mean, there's a connection between my world and yours...that's like saying...your people have...connected with...all of us Earthlings!?"

"It's possible," Masked Matter-Horn scratched her chin as she pondered. "There has been a historical record of interstellar travels, back on Harmonus. And Earth just might be one of those worlds that past Harmonians have crossed. And it's possible that during those travels, some remnants of Harmonian technology or knowledge have been inadvertently left behind!"

"Which means if any of them were to fall into the wrong hands, then...well, you've already seen what happened back there," Mistress Marvelous added grimly.

"Oh dear goodness," Spruce Spanner whimpered. "I can't imagine all the horrors that are certain to follow!"

"Then I say we head back to the ship and plan our next course of action," Masked Matter-Horn suggested. "Maybe we should do a global scan of the Earth for any traces of Harmonian technologies and such."

"Good idea," Zapp nodded, as she and the Power Princesses left.

Hum Drum was left by his lonesome to ponder. Zapp took notice and backtracked to inquire.

"You coming, Hum Drum?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was just...thinking," Hum Drum began. "After all that near-death experience and stuff, I can't help but get this feeling like we're forgetting something..."


Back in the Egypt Exhibit, both Brick and Boomer continued to lay, face first, splaying across the floor.

"Ow..." Brick groaned.

"I want my mama," Boomer added.

Author's Note:

Today's DIY Science(s)

  • None

Danny's Invention(s):

Name: N/A
Purpose:
Ability:
Success/Failure:


Character BioUpdate
N/A

Today's Rogue(s):

Real name: Jonathan Horus
Birthplace: Cairo, Egypt
VA: Jim Cummings

A criminal who claims to be a direct descendant of the ancient Egyptian queen Cleopatrot. He looks for a jewel rumored to have belonged to her and can bring various objects to life.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

Yeesh, Zap needs to take a chill pill.

Definitely a shoutout to an old Batman villain from the 60s. Definitely a fun chapter.

Yet, I too worry about Zapp. I get that she feels she has a pride issue involving this Night Owl and she feels she has something to prove. But if she doesn't get her emotions in check, like an online troll Night Owl can use that against her and she'll always 'win' even if she loses. She needs to get her act together or her fury will be so great it could generate a hurricane that could cause more harm to the city they are supposed to protect and defend.

On another note, it sucks to be Brick and Boomer right now.

Good choice in the rogue for this one. And what started as a scheme gone wrong by those two goofs ended up becoming a real problem for the heroes. And the thought of more tech and artifacts from the girls planet on earth could lead to more problems if anybody else found them and foolishly used them for their personal gain

Something from their home planet... now that's a twist!

Is going to be almost a year since the last chapter got published, are you going to update this story soon?

Please, don't let this story die, is too awesome to be left forgotten!

11818980
Oh my! It's been that long already?! Time flies.

I'm sorry for the long wait. I'll get to it sometimes soon. There's just some other stuff I would like to get through first.

11819293
It's ok, take your time but it was kind of worrysome we've got almost no updates for a while, sorry about that.

11819565
No need to apologize. It’s my fault. Honestly, there are times when I should know my limits.

11819718
It's ok, take your time.

I can’t believe it’s been a whole year, since this was last updated and that it took a whole year for me to read this chapter.

Login or register to comment