• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 6,590 Views, 248 Comments

The Power Princesses - Phantom-Dragon



The story of Ken Heathspike and the girls of his life, the Power Princesses.

  • ...
11
 248
 6,590

PreviousChapters Next
The Owl and the Bell Part 2 – Night of the Night Owl

Later that night

At the Maretropolis Museum of Natural History, all was quiet as the last of the day guards finished locking up the place, leaving the night guards in charge of the facility.

In the now quiet, seemingly empty hallways of the museum, all of the artifacts and exhibits were left untouched, under the careful watches from the guards' security cameras. Unfortunately, these security measures aren't enough for what was about to go down that night.

Emerging from the shadows, stood a young woman, roughly appearing around the age of 17, wearing a dark jumpsuit that shows the curves of her voluptuous figure and a white mask of an owl. She is none other than the infamous Night Owl of Maretropolis. And tonight is another of her latest heist.

The said master thief activated the built-in night vision eye lens of her mask, allowing her to see the invisible security laser beams that protected the museum halls.

"Hmph. Child's play," The thief scoffed, as she did some stretches.

Before long, she does a series of flips and rolls, with the grace of a gymnastic, to evade the lasers, until she reached the other side of the lasers and resumes making her way to her prize – the Bewitching Bell.

"Hmmm, I don't know what you're worth," The Night Owl commented to the bell. "But you better be worth a fortune if my clients are paying me this much trouble."

The master thief then presses a hidden button on the wrist of her glove, unsheathing several tiny, but sharp claws from the fingers. With that, she skillfully cuts a perfect circle into the Bewitching Bell's glass case, stealing the said bell.

"Don't move!" A demanding voice barked behind her.

Without having to turn her head and look, the Night Owl grins beneath her mask, looking into the reflection of the glass to see it was only a night guard, pointing a stun gun at her.

"Sneaking up on a girl?" The Night Owl smirked. "That's no way to treat a lady."

"Put the bell down, now," The night guard ordered, with his gun sparking to life.

"Alright~" With a shrug, the Night Owl sets the bell down. "You only have to ask nicely, like a gentleman~" She flirted.

"Now hands up in the air."

"Like this?"

In the blink of an eye, the Night Owl puts her hands behind her head, bending her elbows forward, firing a dart from her wrist, which hits the night guard on the neck.

"AUGH!" The night guard exclaimed, taken by surprise, as he held his hands up to his throat, dropping his stun gun, as he pulls the dart out. But it was too late.

Within a second, the guard began to feel the effect of the Night Owl's darts, overwhelming him as he struggles to fight it, but was overcome by the spell of sleep.

"Nighty-night, sweetheart," The Night Owl cooed, as she held her hand out for the bell, but finds it gone. "What the-"

"Looking for this?" A voice called, revealing himself to be Hum Drum, hanging upside down from the ceiling, holding the said bell in one of his hands.

"Well, well, well," The Night Owl began, putting a hand on her hip. "If it isn't the boy wonder, Hum Drum. Here for another dance, sweetie?"

"I am," Another voice spoke up, revealing herself to be Zapp, holding her sword, Thunderer, at the ready. "I'm gonna tango you so much, you won't even feel your feet for another night!"

Soon, the rest of the Power Princesses all came out of their hiding spots and surrounded the Master Thief.

"Aw, still got that temper, Sparky?" Night Owl said to Zapp. "I thought we had a connection going on. But I like that. I like that."

"You wish."

"Give up, Night Owl," Masked Matter-Horn began, with her energy horn cracking a current of electricity. "You are surrounded. You can't escape this one."

"動かないで下さい。(Don't move!)" A voice commanded in Japanese.

With that, the heroes and the Night Owl all turned around to see that somehow, the Niriks have snuck in and they've got them all surrounded.

"Oh! Friends of yours?" The Night Owl asked.

"Hardly," Hum Drum replied.

"How'd you varmints get in?" Mistress Marvelous asked.

"We walked," One of the Niriks answered in English. "Now give us the bell and we will destroy you quickly."

"Give you guys the bell and be destroyed?" Ken asked with a nervous chuckle. "I"d hate to hear what the second option is."

"I honestly doubt they're giving us much of a choice," Mistress Marvelous replied.

"Princesses! Hum Drum! FIGHT!" Masked Matter-Horn sounded the charge.

With that, a three-way battle between the heroes, the Night Owl, and the Niriks ensued, with the Bewitching Bell as the main prize.

Ken was holding onto the bell, as he hurried through the crossfires of the battle, looking for a safe place to hide.

He didn’t get very far, unfortunately, when the Night Owl landed in front of him.

“I’ll take that,” She said, reaching out for the bell.

“Zapp! Fili!” Ken called out. “Pass batter! 25! Down and out! HUT!”

Just like that, Ken chucked the Bewitching Bell, as if it was a football to the Power Princesses he called out.

“I got it!” Zapp shouted, when she caught the bell, while deflecting a bullet from a Nirik, and passes the bell to Fili-Second.

“I got it!” Fili-Second took off running in a blur of pink, until she stepped in a puddle of water. “WHOA!!!”

The pink girl slipped on the wet surface and hurled the Bewitching Bell in the air, which was soon caught by the Night Owl, who was also holding a Wet Floor Sign.

“Oh, did I moved this?” The Night Owl asked, before she tossed the floor to the side and was on her way out.

However, the Night Owl was stopped by one of the Niriks, who pointed his gun at the master thief, and pulled the trigger.

*BANG BANG BANG*

The sound of gun shots rang through the air, as the Night Owl immediately leapt to the side, doing backflips, and acrobatic side twirls, evading the bullets, while holding onto the bell.

“HI-YAH!!!” Ken shouted, jumping out from hiding and swung his metal pole at the thief, who quickly blocked his attack.

“Hehe, not bad, Hum Drum,” The Night Owl complimented, before she weaves her arm with his pole to lock it in place. “You’ve got some impressive moves. I’m beginning to see what the girls see in their little man.”

“They’re not some ‘girls,’” Hum Drum replied, as he throws some kicks to break out of the lock. “In case you didn’t catch their names. They’re the Power Princesses. Princesses!”

“Charming,” The Night Owl replied, as she sweeps the floor with a kick, to which Hum Drum dodged. “Then you must be their ‘Knight-in-Shining-Armor’ then?”

“I’m hoping to get there,” Hum Drum replied, while dodging a blast of dark fire from the Niriks. “But right now, I think I’m more Robin Hood, stealing from the thief to give to the museum.”

“That’s master thief to you, Robin Hood,” The Night Owl replied. “I’m not all that bad, once you get to know me. In fact, I could use a new sidekick. The Night Owl and Robin has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?”

“And risk getting sued by DC for ripping off Batman and Robin?” Hum Drum countered. “No way!”

“HUM DRUM!! FOCUS!” Zapp screamed, snapping Ken back to reality as she kicks the Night Owl. “We’re not here for idle chitchat with a crook!”

“Sorry,” Hum Drum apologized. “Got caught up in the moment.”

As for the Night Owl, she didn’t have time to recover, when she had to dodge a flaming axe from a Nirik. Distracted, she barely reacted when Mistress Marvelous used her lasso to snatch the bell from her hands.

“Masked Matter-Horn! Catch!” Marvelous shouted, passing the bell to the leader.

“I got it!” Matter-Horn confirmed.

“Darling, look out!” Radiance shouted, as a Nirik threw a grenade at Matter-Horn.

But it was too late, the leading girl was hit by the explosive, making her drop the bell.

“The bell!” Hum Drum shouted as he dives toward the bell, with the Night Owl doing the same.

“What’s your hurry, sweetie?” The Night Owl asked. “Things were getting interesting.”

“What? Is this a wedding to you?” Hum Drum asked. “Not exactly my idea of a bachelor party, but I’ll take it,” Hum Drum quickly whipped out his Nerf gun and fired a pellet of Funny Elephant Toothpaste at the Night Owl.

“Oh my,” The Night Owl said as she wipes off the foamy substance off her arms. “You’d better not get some of your goop in my hair.”

“Don’t worry. It comes off with water. My cousin designed it.”

Between the battle of wits with the Night Owl, and the ongoing fight with the Niriks, it was clear that the heroes were not getting anywhere. The bell is safe and secured in Hum Drum’s hand, as his team of Power Princesses stood at the ready.

"C'mon, give up already!" Zapp grunted in frustration.

"They just don't know when to quit," Marvelous sighed.

"I wish we could get some help," Hum Drum wished out loud, to which the Bewitching Bell responded, with a haunting glow. "Huh? What the–What's..."

Hum Drum, the Power Princesses, the Night Owl, and the Niriks watch as the bell continues to pulse with an unsettling aura of strange light. Then, without warning, the Niriks began to convulse, as they suddenly fell to the floor, and their bodies were glowing in the same aura from the bell.

"これは何ですか?(What is this?)" One of the Niriks exclaimed as he succumbs to the pain.

"What's happening to them?" Zapp asked.

Masked Matter-Horn turned to Hum Drum and asked, "Hum Drum, what did you do?"

"I...I might've made a wish and..." It wasn't long before it dawns on Hum Drum. "Looks like the bell's responding to my wish!"

The heroes and the Night Owl all looked back to see the tattoos on the Niriks being ripped off of their skins, floating up into the air, and materialized themselves into terrifying creatures of all shapes and sizes. Some of them resembled hideous horned demons, with jagged teeth and carrying iron kanabō clubs, while others resemble a cross between a dragon and a wolf, with muscular humanoid builds, and some even looked like something out of an urban legend, like Siren Head, Slenderman, and even an 8 foot tall Japanese woman.

"番号!ありえない!悪魔?(No! It can't be! Demons?)" One of the Niriks exclaimed in horror.

"妖怪です!悪魔!彼らは私たち全員を殺します。(They are Yōkai! Demons! They'll kill us all!)"

"What did they say?" Zapp asked, confused by the Japanese.

"They said, 'They are Yokai! Demons! They'll kill us all,'" Ken translated.

"Ooh," The Power Princesses, besides Masked Matter-Horn, all said in acknowledgement.

"Wow, all those Japanese talks with Thor and his mom's really paid off." Ken commented.

With a bloodcurdling roar, the living tattoo creatures lunged in for the kill as they picked off the Niriks. In retaliation, some of the Niriks opened fire on the living tattoos and were killed in the process, while a majority of the masked gunmen retreated from the museum to escape the tattoo-turned-yokais.

"Looks like they're on our sides," Fili-Second's words quickly got eaten when one of the living tattoos roared and tried to smash her head with its club. "Or not."

Zapp turned to Ken, "Well, Ken. You've got your wish. They've helped us stop the Niriks...most of 'em anyway. Now can you wish for them to all go away?"

"Uh...I wish for them to–AH!" Before Ken could make his wish, he was hit in the face by one of the creatures, causing him to drop the bell.

"Ken!" Spruce Spanner exclaimed as she ran over to check up on the boy. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Ken reassured. "But I've lost the bell! AAH!"

"AAH!"

Both Ken and Spruce quickly dove for cover, behind a Viking's shield, poking their heads up to see the tattoo monsters are now onto the heroes and the Night Owl.

"What do we do now?" Radiance asked, as she concentrates into her bracelet and creates a wall of shields to protect herself and her friends.

"We fight them off! That's what!" Zapp shouted as she slashes her sword at the tattoo monsters.

"Time for a PIZZA BOMB!" Fili-Second sang, reaching into her hair to pull out the said food grenade and tossed it at the monsters, exploding into a cheesy and pepperoni explosion upon impact.

Masked Matter-Horn concentrated into her energy horn and fires a powerful mist of freezing air that stops the creatures in their tracks. But not for long. With a burst of fiery air, the creatures broke free from their icy prisons and resume their attacks.

Mistress Marvelous spins her lasso in the air to ensnare several of the creatures, before she landed a strong kick to their faces, and catches most of their attacks, mustering up her whole strength to flip them on their backs.

One of the monsters was just about spear Mistress Marvelous from behind.

"MARVELOUS! BEHIND YOU!" Ken shouted.

Before Marvelous could react, and before the monster had a chance to kill the girl, a streak of shadows leapt forward and slashes her claws at the monster. It was none other than the Night Owl.

"Ya...ya saved me...why?" Mistress Marvelous asked the thief.

"I'm a master thief," The Night Owl answered. "And I have morals. And letting good guys die on my watch is not one of them..."

"Uh-huh..." Zapp scowled skeptically.

"Yay! A new friend!" Fili-Second clapped her hands happily, to which Zapp shuts her mouth.

"No..." The electric girl denied.

Nevertheless, with a temporary truce, the Night Owl and the heroes fought the tattoo monsters together. During the fight, some of the monsters' attacks were getting too close to the priceless museum exhibits, which Ken took notice.

"Hey!" Ken shouted as he dives in to save a priceless urn. "Try not to wreck the museum! In fact, try not to wreck it at all!"

With that, Ken finds himself in charge of the hard task of keeping all of the precious museum artifacts and baubles protected from the rampaging monsters, while his friends and the Night Owl were left with keeping the monsters at bay and contained.

One of the monsters nearly smashed a painting, had Ken not taken the portrait off its hinge and carried it out of harm’s way.

Another monster was fighting Masked Matter-Horn, who repelled it with a fireball. The monster nearly fell and smashed a bejeweled antique egg. Thankfully, Ken was able to retrieve the egg before it becomes a smashed up glittering omelet.

Zapp was slashing his sword and sent sparks of electricities flying through the air. Activating the springs in his boots, Ken proceeded to jump around the room, using his metal staff to conduct some of the stray electricities away form the artifacts, even at the risk of getting himself shocked.

Being the only Power Princess who isn't participating in the fight, Spruce Spanner looked on and her eyes followed Ken in concern.

"Oh goodness, Ken!" Spruce gasped, walking over to check up on the boy. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just giving myself an intensive workout," Ken replied in sarcasm. "We can't let these priceless museum artifacts be destroyed! We've got to stop this fight, now!"

"But how?" Spruce asked.

During the fight, the Night Owl was slashing her claws at one of the tattoo yōkais, when a pellet came flying from her suit and splashes onto the tattoo. The liquid burns into the living tattoo's skin, causing it to wail in agony.

"Hey! I think we found a weakness!" Zapp exclaimed.

Spruce Spanner, along with Fili-Second, walked over to inspect the droplets of liquids that repelled the living tattoo, before they came to a confirmation.

"Thinners!" Both girls confirmed.

"They can't stand thinners!" Fili-Second exclaimed.

"Thinners, huh?" The Night Owl said as she brings out more pellets, containing said liquid. "I mostly use them for nail polish."

"Whatever, hand them over," Zapp scowled.

"Now is that anyway to talk?" The Night Owl snarked. "You can ill afford to learn some manners."

Not giving the Night Owl another response to her smart aleck, Zapp simply swipes the pellets away from the miffed Master Thief, and proceeds to throw the pellets onto the living tattoos. Before long, all of the living tattoos were gone, along with the Niriks they once belonged to.

End Fight Music

"Well, that's that," Masked Matter-Horn said, as she dusted her hands. "Good work Power Princesses. You too, Hum Drum."

"I'm just glad we don't have time to pay for any broken antiques, or anything," Hum Drum sighed. "Now all that's left is to find the Bewitching Bell and–"

"Found it!" Fili-Second chirped, waving the said bell.

The heroes then turned to see the Night Owl taking her leave.

"Not so fast!" Zapp shouted as she leapt into action, with her sword unsheathed.

"You're not going anywhere, Night Owl!" Masked Matter-Horn said as she and her fellow heroes surrounded the thief.

"Hmmm, that's what you always say," The Night Owl shrugged. "But then I'm always somewhere."

"Not this time," Zapp snarled. "This time, you're gonna be a caged bird!"

"And yer gonna make time for all yer crimes!" Mistress Marvelous added, holding out a pair of handcuffs at the ready.

"Aw, but I'm free as a bird," The Night Owl cooed. "And don't you know that birds don't like to be caged for so long?"

"Oh, certainly," Spruce Spanner said in agreement. "I can understand their sense of freedom to stretch their wings and..." Spruce was silenced by the glances from the other Power Princesses.

"Anyway, I can't say you're petty crook," Masked Matter-Horn began. "Not after every valuables you've stolen over the years."

"Can't I help it? A diamond's a girl's best friend," The Night Owl shrugged.

"Still, this latest heist of yours," The leading heroine continued. "Is perhaps one of your biggest stunt yet. Did you have any idea on what this bell is even capable of?"

"Look, I had no idea what the bell can do," The Night Owl shook her head. "My job was simple. Get the bell and get paid. And my clients were very insistent on it."

"And who are your 'clients'?" Zapp asked.

"Now WHO do you think I am?" The Night Owl hooted to the lightning girl. "I'm no snitch. But I'll give you a clue."

"And what's that?"

The girls and Hum Drum watched in anticipation, as the Night Owl got suspiciously closer to Zapp and whispered into her ears.

"Alastor."

*MWAH*

Hum Drum and the Power Princesses were all aghast and taken by surprise, when the Night Owl took her mask off, just enough to reveal her lips, to claim Zapp's for a full blown kiss.

"WHOA!" Hum Drum exclaimed, while the rest of the Power Princesses stood, slack-jawed at the heated display, with Zapp paralyzed at the heating sensation that overwhelmed her.

And to add insult to injury, the police had arrived at the scene of the crime and the officers were all shocked, if not amazed at the sight of the master thief, making out with one of the super heroines.

By the time Zapp and her fellow heroes regained their composure, the Night Owl was already gone, having flown the coop, and left Zapp tied up to a nearby pole, courtesy of Mistress Marvelous handcuffs that the thief had stolen right from under her nose.

"What the–" The heroes looked up to see the Night Owl had gone.

"AFTER HER!" Zapp tried to give chase, but she was too tied up to go anywhere.

Everyone watched as the Night Owl climbs up the building on a flight of fire escapes, before reaching to what appeared to be the silhouette of a large hulking gargoyle.

Upon reaching the gargoyle, however, the heroes were taken by surprise when the gargoyle sprang to life, opening its wings, blinking its large red eyes open, and loud mechanical engines whirling. It was actually the Night Owl's Exo-Suit.

“Until we meet again,” The Night Owl flirted. “Buh-bye~”

With a flap of her wings, a whirl of her flying engines, she took off flying into the night.

In the meantime, an even more infuriated Zapp was seething with her redden face for emphasis. And it's not out of infatuation.

"Uh...look on the bright side, Zapp," Ken began, as he held up the Bewitching Bell. "At least she didn't get the bell..."

Unfortunately, Zapp was far from a happy camper.

"ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!" Zapp snarled, punching a wall, knocking down an assembled T-Rex skeleton.


The Next Day

It was another day at school. Though after the excitements they've had from last night, Ken and the Power Princesses were having trouble staying awake.

Ken was snoring loudly, with his head in a bowl of spaghetti, at the school cafeteria, with Thor, Gwen, and May sitting beside him.

"Ken? Ken? Wake up!" Thor nudged his friend away.

"AAGH!" Ken exclaimed, going into a karate stance, upon being startled awake. "I WILL SLICE AND DICE YOU LIKE SUSHI–Um. Where, where am I?" He asked, starting to calm himself down.

"Whoa! Jackie Chan!" Thor cautioned. "Ease up on the flying fists of fury, why don't ya?"

"You okay, Ken?" Gwen asked. "You looked like you haven't been sleeping all night."

"Did you hear what happened last night?" May asked. "The Night Owl was trying to steal the Bewitching Bell. But the Power Princesses and Hum Drum stopped her. And there's been proof that a fight took place, with the Niriks being involved. And the only collateral damage suffered as a T-Rex skeleton!"

"Huh? Oh yeah, that," Ken nervously chuckled.

"Yeah, I heard about it from my brother this morning," Thor added. "He even said that the Night Owl made out with one of the Power Princesses, right out in public, in front of the police!"

"No way!" Gwen exclaimed.

"It's true!" Thor replied, as he pulls out his phone. "Look! Someone even took a picture of it and posted on the social media! It's trending nonstop!"

"Oh...boy," Ken chuckled, while thinking nervously, 'Zapp is gonna blow up a storm when she finds out about this...'


Later on, after lunch period, Ken was walking down the hallway with his friends to their next class, during passing period, when they were treated with another news broadcast, from a large TV Screen on the ceiling of a hallway.

"This is Sam T. Eagle, with another breaking news," The reporter began. "Last night, the Night Owl has committed another of her latest heist at the Maretropolis Museum of Natural History. The police have confirmed that the Power Princesses and their boy wonder, Hum Drum, were present and that they had foiled the master thief's latest heist. However, there have also been reports of the Niriks presence at the museum. Though for whatever motives, the police are still investigating. Nevertheless, one thing no one is certainly never going to forget was this steaming hot kiss shared between the Night Owl and one of the Power Princesses. Is love in the air?"

"Ooh," Some of the student bodies exclaimed when the news reporter brought up the picture of the said kiss.

"Oh boy," Ken shook his head, knowing he and his girls won't hear the end of this from Zapp.

"On another related matter, Mayor Verko has gone on record of labeling both the Power Princesses, Hum Drum, for being in cahoots with the Night Owl," Upon hearing this, Ken looked up in shock as he and his classmates watched to hear what more the news had to say.

"There can be no mistake," Mayor Verko began on a live interview. "All of these crimes have been planned out by the Power Princesses, and their boy wonder, Hum Drum, as a means of getting publicity for their actions. And I'm not one to judge or point fingers, but it also seems that one of the Power Princesses is engaged in a steamy relationship with the Night Owl, and are bold enough to display their love out in public. It appears our so-called heroes are now engaged to a life of crime."

Fully awake, Ken was outraged at the slander, "That's not what happened!" Ken exclaimed out loud, which caught the attention of his surrounding classmates. "I mean...That's impossible! There's a better explanation for that. Right?"

"Further comments from the Office of Mayor continues to pour in, labeling the Power Princesses and the Night Owl for murders, upon the discovery of several dead bodies of the Niriks found at the scene of the crime," Sam T. Eagle continued. "What has become of our heroes? Have they and their boy wonder gone and lost it? Are they turning over to a life of crime? We will keep you all posted. This has been Sam T. Eagle, reporting."

"AARRRGGH!!" A loud snarl was heard.

Ken and his classmates all thought it was Aurora, or one of the other Power Princesses. But much to their shock, it was actually Phoenix Dawn. The usual sweet, kind-hearted, and charismatic philanthropic fiery headed girl was starting to show a different demeanor that no one's ever seen before. To further the intensity she was displaying, she said some cursing words, in Japanese, under her breath.

"Uh...what did she say?" One of the frighten classmates asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know," Thor replied.

"Yeah. Lucky me," Ken added, having too fully understood what Phoenix was really saying. "Well, I know who you're not voting for in the next election," Ken chuckled, to which Phoenix responded with a snap of her head, glaring at the boy with an intensive glare.

"AAAH!!!" Thor yelped like a little girl and jumped into Ken's arms, like Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. "Please don't hurt us!"

"Sorry," Ken quickly apologized. "I, uh, have a habit of making bad jokes in tense situations. It's a phase I get from reading Spider–Man comic books, y'know? Hehe..."

Phoenix looked away, cracking a smile and laughed, "It was a good joke, Ken," She replied. "Just a...bit of an overreaction on my part...." The girl continued to laugh and tried to smile, though everyone can tell it's fake, and that there's something wrong with her. "I'll uh...see you all after school."

"Uh, sure okay," Ken replied as he waves Phoenix good-bye. "See ya."

"じゃあまたね, (See ya later)," Phoenix replied with a wave of her hand.

"What was that all about?" Gwen asked. "That's the first time I've ever seen her react like that."

"She just doesn't like Verko," Ken shrugged.

"Not liking the mayor is one thing," May began. "But...she looks like she's got it personal with the man...I wonder why?"


Elsewhere...

Just on the very edge of the unholy forest that is Blackwater Woods lies a seemingly abandoned old windmill, keyword being "seemingly". If a brave or foolish soul dares look inside, then they would know that it's but abandoned.

Within it were pagan-like markings all over the walls decorated with bones, from both animals and humans. At the center were a group of men wearing black robes are sitting at a table, except for one who is wearing red. This was Bray Mule and he is not happy.

"Damn that Night Owl! She has failed to recover the bell!" Bray screamed.

"My someone appears to be in fowl mood," a loud yet cheerful voice boomed, startling Bray and all of his cult members, causing them to look up, seeing a pair of fiery red eyes staring into their souls, and the dim lightings from the candles in the room illuminating a sinister smile of yellow teeth, like those of a madman.

"G-G-Grand master!" Bray stammered frightfully, immediately bowing his head in respect, with his members following suit.

The figure arched an eyebrow, with his smile still glistening by the candles, "Mmmm, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you have something you'd like to tell me. Come to think of it, where is that little darling Night Owl and the bell?"

"Uh...well...she lost it." Bray reported gravely. "There was a problem...or at least, seven of them...my lord."

"Ah yes. The Power Princesses and their little boytoy I've been hearing so much about lately across this new form of technology the humans today have dubbed as 'the social media,' am I correct?"

"Yes, my lord. What would should we do now?"

"Why isn't it obvious? We wait, of course!" the grand master announced loudly and joyfully. "We simply buy our times, awaiting for the day when the heat's off, and taking the opportunity to study our adversaries in search of weakness! Survival of the fittest they say! And the fittest are the smartest of the group! Did I make my point across?" the figure asked, staring down at the entire Sons of Tambelon, still keeping his smile to further the intensity of his ferocious appearance.

"But... grand master what about... the bell?" Bray asked nervously.

"We've waited centuries for this day to come, what's a few more days, weeks, or even months." The figure replied.

"If you say so, my lord, Alastor," Bray bowed his head in respect.

Storm Tower

The Bewitching Bell has been put under tight security after the incident over at the museum where it's put inside a rather large vault where the Storm King has placed other valuable objects within it. If one looks closely, they would notice the eye center is glowing red and a low, ominous growl can be heard.

PreviousChapters Next