• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,621 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,621

PreviousChapters Next
Shattered Instead of Cracked...

Scootaloo cycled her way back to school, mumbling things under her breath, Rarity just shut her out even though she helped that ungrateful bitch find her stupid awards. She now wonders if helping her or even having her on her side is even worth it...

She got off her bike and decided to go around to find Twilight, Spitfire, Spike, and Ember to tell then the info she found.


Scootaloo found Twilight neat the library, which was still under construction due to the parasprites attacking it. "Twilight!"

The alicorn looked back and rolled her eyes when she saw the orange pegasus make her way to her. "What do you want, can't you just leave me alone?"

"No no, this time I got proof that I wasn't the one who put the parasprites in the library..." Scoots took out her phone and showed the alicorn the picture of The Street Sweepers putting the parasprites into the crates that got sent to the library. "It was The Street Sweepers all along!"

Twilight looked at the picture and gasped. "Oh my god..." She looked at the pegasus and hugged her tightly. "Scootaloo I'm so sorry! I knew that you wouldn't do something that terrible...but Diamond reassured me that it was you..."

"It's okay...but I need help reassuring Spitfire, Spike, and Ember that I didn't do all of this...I already got all the pictures I need, I need you to send them to-" Then out of nowhere, Rainbow Dash rammed Scootaloo to the ground, which made the pegasus drop her phone on the ground as Twilight gasped.

"I told you the next time I see you I won't be friendly!" Rainbow yelled Spitfire was right behind Rainbow as she went over to Scootaloo's phone and she stomped on it repeatedly, completely destroying it and the pictures inside of it.

All of Scootaloo's photos that she took in order to prove her innocence was completely destroyed. Spitfire smiled victoriously. "Now you know how it feels to have your phone destroyed!"

Scootaloo was crushed, every single picture she took of the Street Sweepers doing the things she was blamed for was all gone. Twilight growled and took out her metal baton, she was about to whack Rainbow but the pegasus grabbed it and nailed the alicorn in the stomach with her fist, knocking her down to the ground with Scoots as the two leaders of The Wonderbolts clique high-fived each other.

Twilight struggled to get up, holding her stomach. "Sc-Scootaloo...d-didn't do...t-those t-things to u-us.....she was t-telling t-the truth..."

"Yeah right, of course, you would believe this bitch..." Spitfire kicked Scootaloo, making her grunt and cough. "You Eggheads were always a bunch of ass-kissers."

The two ponies walked away as Twilight got up and helped Scootaloo on to her feet. "You alright?"

"Y-Yeah..." Scootaloo coughed. "But what the hell am I gonna do...my pictures are all gone...I got nobody except for Gilda and Sweetie Belle."

Twilight put her hand on her shoulder as Scootaloo wiped some saliva from her mouth. "You got me...and the rest of my clique on your side now...and hell, for helping me find the real culprit of the destruction of my library...I'll get Spike and Ember back on your side again, I can assure you."

"Really? Thank you so much Twilight..." Scootaloo smiled and hugged Twilight who patted her back, just then the intercom went on and Ms. Luna spoke into it.

Scootaloo...please report to the main office immediately.

Scootaloo looked up at the speaker and sighed, but Twilight still held her shoulder. "I'll get the gang back together and we'll wait for you at the school dorm."

The pegasus nodded and walked away from the alicorn as she jogged in the other direction.


Scootaloo walked into the main office and Celestia was there sitting at her desk with a cup of tea next to her, she looked at Scoots with a serious expression. "Ah, there you are Scootaloo...now I don't usually get involved with students thoughts..."

"I can tell by the way you dress."

"What?"

"I'm saying you dress great ma'am."

Ms. Celestia stood up. "Anyway...like I said, I'm not really involved with what students think about others, but in this case, I'm going to make an exception."

"An exception?"

"Yes, it seems that you are without a doubt the least popular girl in this school right now..." She turned to Scootaloo with her hands behind her back. "Even that pegasus who's terrified of her own shadow is more popular than you...and It is also caught to my attention that you are a terrible, violent, foul-mouthed, awful little vandal."

"Yeah well, we kinda already knew that from the get go..." Scoots said.

"Very hilarious, young lady....a comedian to the end," Celestia said, sitting back down in her chair. "But sadly, you will have to achieve your comedic talents elsewhere little filly...Ponyville Academy is not for you."

As soon as Scootaloo heard Celestia say that, she instantly got angry. "I'm not the one who's funny! Do you know what's funny? YOU! You're a freaking joke you old cow!" Celestia's eyes widen as Scoots continued. "You and this stuck up stupid ass school, with its bullies and psychotic assholes! This place is a huge dump!"

"This school praises bullies with a lust for sadism, I just stand up to them and do the right thing!"

"The right thing?!" Celestia shouted. "What about these pictures, does this look like 'The right thing'?!" Celestia put down several pictures on her desk showing Scootaloo's acts. From beating up various students, throwing eggs at Rarity's house, and just overall looking like the opposite of what she described herself as.

Scoots also noticed that these were the exact same pictures that Spitfire had and that she destroyed from her phone and the physical copies off, she stayed silent as Celestia continued. "You were also the one who planted the stink bomb in the teacher's lounge! Do you know how long it took to get the stink out of the first floor?! The janitors were demanding 10x their normal payment!"

"Wait! That was all Diamond Tiara's idea! Sure I planted it, but Diamond was the one who wanted to do it in the first place! Check the security cameras or something, she was there!"

"We went to the cameras and only saw you there, we didn't see Diamond there."

"She was standing under the camera's blind spots...I assure you she was there!! And sure, I'm no saint but that mare likes to torture ponies!"

"Diamond Tiara is the next head of this school. She's responsible, courteous, and not afraid of taking leadership."

"NO, she isn't!! She's a bucking backstabbing, sociopathic bitch!!"

"Watch your language young lady!! Now tell me this...do you have any proof of sweet innocent Diamond doing horrific acts like you've been doing yourself?!" Celestia picked up one picture of Scootaloo beating up Spitfire on the roof of the gym. "If you do then show me."

"I DO have proof, I have pictures!"

"Then show me!"

Scootaloo paused. "Well I mean I had proof but Spitfire destroyed my phone! But I swear-"

Celestia cut her off. "And what does 'I had' mean?"

"But-"

"What does 'I had' mean?"

"D-Diamond is-"

"WHAT. DOES. I. HAD. MEAN!!?!"

Scootaloo growled. ".....I don't have proof....but ma'am-"

"NO MORE BUTS, YOUNG LADY! You are expelled and that's final! I've tried to contact your mother but she's still on a cruise...until I hear from her, I will have to let you stay here in your dorm room." Celestia places a hand on her desk. "But, you are not allowed to wear ANY piece of the school uniform or attend any classes!"

"My friends can vouch for me!"

"I need more than words in order to talk to a kind soul like Diamond! Now go back to the dorms, take off your uniform, pack up your things, and wait in your room till I can get in contact with your mother. You are leaving the academy to get your education somewhere else, NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!!!!"

Scootaloo actually felt like crying right now, Diamond had actually got her expelled from school, it's all over. "Fine...but what about my phone?"

"Spitfire destroying your phone is a separate matter, I will have a talk with her later."

She stormed out of the office and walked in anger to the dorm as students passed by her with smirks on their faces, knowing that she got expelled. Scootaloo kept repeating something in her head.

"Diamond's gonna pay.....Diamond's gonna pay.....Diamond's gonna pay.....DIAMOND TIARA IS GONNA PAY!!!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Diamond actually got Scootaloo expelled...but on the bright side, Twilight is back on her side and shes gonna get Spike and Ember back too. So I guess things aren't all bad. :pinkiesmile:

PreviousChapters Next