• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,611 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,611

PreviousChapters Next
Initiation

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Twilight, and Ember, all sat in the school library and were in the middle of their planning session.

"OK, so now that we know The Fire Dragons hangout is near the open plain area of Ponyville, thanks to Ember. Now we need to figure out our way into Garble's gang in order to take them down. Since Twilight and Ember stated that a direct approach is too dangerous." said Scootaloo.

"Well, since I'm already in the gang, I can sabotage it from the inside." Ember suggested.

Sweetie Belle shook her head. "They would expect you a mile away Ember, since you tried to take Garble down before."

The blue dragoness looked at her. "What do you think we should do?"

"How about Scootaloo tries to get into the ranks?" suggested Twilight.

"That won't be easy." Ember said. "You're not a dragon and Garble wants nobody but the best."

"Have you seen Scootaloo fight?" asked Sweetie Belle. "She's amazing!"

"Well, what about not being a dragon?" Ember asked.

"Ember, we have to at least try. We need all the chances we can get." Scootaloo stated.

The blue dragoness began to think and then nodded. "Alright, but I'll only be able to get you in to talk to Garble."

The orange pegasus nodded.

"Then it's settled." Twilight said. "Scootaloo will talk to Garble about joining his gang, that's our ticket to taking him down from the inside out."

"Alright guys, Next meeting would be in a couple of days." Sweetie Belle said.

The girls all stood up and Ember walked over to Scootaloo.

"Scoots, are you sure you wanna go through with this? Garble is actually smarter than he looks...." Ember asked.

"Trust me, Ember. As soon as Garble is down. You'll have all the power of the gang." stated Scootaloo.

The blue dragoness looked down and sighed. "I hope so..."


Scootaloo and Ember arrived at The Fire Dragons hangout near the open plain part of Ponyville and saw that the hangout was basically just a small building.

Both girls walked up to the door and there were 2 Male Dragons at the door holding M16 BB guns. Ember showed her ID and the dragons let her inside but they blocked the door with their tails in the shape of an X when Scootaloo walked up.

"What is this PONY doing here?!" asked the dragon on the left.

Scootaloo put her hands on her hips and looked at them angrily. "Um...racist much?"

Ember held up her hand at Scootaloo telling her to stay quiet. "It's OK boys, she's with me."

The dragons looked at Ember then back at Scootaloo and sighed. "Alright, fine." said the dragon on the right. "But if she pulls anything it's on you!"

Both dragons uncrossed their tails and let the orange pegasus walk inside, while they look at her with scowled faces.


Ember and Scoots arrived at Garble's office, after pushing through Dragons and Dragonesses giving them the cold shoulder.

"Alright, Scootaloo this is it, try to stay silent and let me do the talking."

Scootaloo nodded as Ember opened up the doors. Garble was in there with his feet on his desk and was sitting in a comfy leather chair. The pegasus looked around his room and saw that it was nearly covered in pictures of Garble himself, no other dragon....just him. It made Scootaloo very unconfortable, this guy is a serious narcissist.

"Ah, my girl, Ember." Garble said setting his feet down from the desk. "How have you been, babe?"

Ember wanted to slap him so hard but she fought it and sighed. "I'm doing fine, Garble."

"Good." replied the red dragon, before he looked at Scootaloo. "What the hell is this?"

"She isn't a 'what' she's a pegasus." Ember snapped.

"Oh...you never told me you were a pony lover..." Garble said with a smirk.

Scootaloo and Ember growled a little but she calmed down. "So, Garble....this pegasus...."

"Hang on." Garble said cutting of Ember. "Hey Spike!"

"Yes, Master?" a new voice rang.

Both Scootaloo and Ember looked back at the door and saw a purple and green dragon with the same attire as The Fire Dragons but the front was completely covered by a girly looking white apron that had the word's 'Wub the cook.' on it. Scootaloo figured that this was Spike, by the looks of him he looks like he's dealing with some demons.

"Get me and Ember a drink. AND MAKE SURE IT'S COLD THIS TIME! OTHERWISE YOU'RE GONNA GET ANOTHER BLOODY SCAR!!" Yelled Garble.

Spike looked down and tears began to flow down his face. "Y-Yes M-Master...."

As he went to get the cold drinks, Scootaloo showed her teeth as pure anger was beginning to pour into her veins with this Garble. It turned out it was was true...he has turned Spike into his slave. She's gonna enjoy punching his face to a bloody pulp.

Scootaloo and Ember looked back at Garble as his feet went back on top of his desk. "So, what did you want to say?"

Ember cleared her throat. "This pegasus wants to join our gang."

And not only a second later, Garble started laughing out loud. "W-What?! You...must be joking!" Garble panted before laughing again.

"She said she can beat you in a bike race." Ember stated.

Almost immediately, Garble stopped laughing and looked at the girls with an angry face. "No one is faster at racing bikes than me, not even some puny pony."

'Again with the racism...' Scootaloo thought.

"Yeah....she said she can kick your ass when it comes to biking, she even called you a little bitch if you don't accept it." Ember added.

Garble stood up and loomed over his desk, looking at Scoots straight in the face with his angry reptile eyes, some smoke was even rising from his nostrils. Scootaloo didn't even flinch, she just looked at him.

"You think you're a tough guy, don't cha?" asked Garble.

Scootaloo didn't answer.

"Oh what? Just cuz you think that you can beat me in a bike race makes you better than me? Huh?" Garble shouted a little, slightly pushing Scootaloo with a hard poke to the top of her chest.

Scoots continued to stay silent.

"Fine....you....me...Downtown....4:00...race....Got it, little grass muncher?" asked Garble.

Scootaloo nodded and Garble gave a sly smile. "Good....." He then looked at the blue dragoness after standing up straight. "Ember, get her out of my face."

Ember nodded and tapped Scootaloo, beckoning her to come on.


"Really, a bike race?" asked Scootaloo, after Ember took her outside. "That's how I'm gonna get in?"

"Well...either that or walk into the front door and get your ass kicked by fire breathing dragons..." Ember replied with a sigh.

"OK, OK....I just can't believe I have to race a stupid bike rather than just fight their strongest fighter." Scootaloo explained, kicking a nearby rock.

"Look Scoots, all you have to do is race him and then you're in. Golden." Ember said.

Scootaloo started to think, since she can't avoid the race now...she nodded. "Alright, I'll do it, but I need a fast bike."

"We can stop by the bike store, come on." Ember said, walking with Scootaloo back to town.

PreviousChapters Next