• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,610 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,610

PreviousChapters Next
Student Council Campaign

Scootaloo walked out of her art class with an A+ on her picture, she always loved art. Scoots walked the hallway and put her picture inside her locker, and decided to just walk around.

Scoots walked the hallways of the school and something caught her eye when walking, she saw a poster on the wall that had an purple alicorn mare with the same attire as The Egghead clique on it, she actually had the same curved body structure like Fluttershy, on the bottom it said, 'Vote Twilight Sparkle for Student Council President.' and it also had a purple and pink sparkle star cutie mark on it.

"Wow....she must really want to win if she put up a lot of posters..." Scootaloo said to herself.

Scoots kept walking and saw the same mare on the poster when she was about to turn a corner. "I guess that must be her."

She can see Twilight Sparkle hanging up another poster for Student Council. Until she was stopped by two dragons from The Fire Dragons clique.

"Hey there pony, how goes it?" asked one of the dragons.

Twilight looked at them. "Greetings fellow classmates, how goes it?"

"No reason we were just passing by and noticed that you're running for Council President..."

"Yep, that's me." Twilight walked over to her poster. "I feel like I'm the most suitable candidate for this position. But I will congratulate Garble if he wins the presidency."

Scoots arched an eyebrow. "Garble? Who's that?" She shook it off and continued to listen.

"Yeah...here's the thing, Sprinkle...”

"Sparkle."

"Whatever, We have been told that Garble wants to win...by any means necessary...."

Twilight looked to the left and saw the other dragon walk to her poster and breathed fire on it.

"NO!" Twilight screamed who was running towards him before the dragon who talked to her grabbed her tail and threw her towards the wall.

"Have fun with the speech, pony bitch!" The two dragons then high-fived each other and walked away, laughing.

Scootaloo walked towards Twilight and helped her up. "You alright?"

"Yeah...thanks." The alicorn said, dusting herself off. "You'll vote for me, right?"

"Yeah, No."

Scoots was about to walk away before Twilight called out to her. "What if I pay you?"

Scootaloo turned around. "I'm listening."

"I've always known I was a born leader..."

"Yeah, but unless you can get everypony's vote your never gonna win, cuz the dragons are definitely gonna ruin your speech at the debate after school."

Twilight started to think until an idea popped in her head. "Unless I have a security watchman!" She put her hands together, went on her knees, and began to beg. "Please, Please, Please help me!"

"Ehh...I don't know...security watchmen cost a loooot of bits...." Scootaloo walked away a little.

“I have bits! I can pay you, just pick a number!"

"Okay...I'll help you, for 20 bits."

"Alright, done!”

Scoots smiled and patted Twilight's shoulder. "Good, I'll watch your back while you do your speech."

Twilight grabbed Scoots’ hand and smiled brightly. "Thank you so much."

Scoots dropped her hand and took out her slingshot. "I'll just use this to cover you."

"A slingshot?"

"Yeah, I'll snipe them from a distance."

"I think I have something better and will help more than a normal everyday slingshot..."

Scootaloo arched an eyebrow. "Really, what do you have?"

"Come with me." Twilight beckoned her hand so Scoots could follow her.

The purple alicorn led the delinquent to her locker and she opened it up, taking out something and showing it to Scootaloo.

"This is The Slingshot 2.0." Twilight said, giving it to Scootaloo. Scoots put her normal slingshot in her back pocket and grabbed The Slingshot 2.0 from Twilight and held it in her hand, she was completely amazed.

"It has a pistol grip with a "Stepping" texture on it so it can dig into the hand which prevents slipping if your hands get sweaty or....wet in general, So you don't have to worry about slipping and getting a bad splinter like your old slingshot can give you. I also imported it with a scope so you can aim precisely at your target if you really want to hurt them. It can also shoot up to 10 feet away and one hit in the right place can take a pony straight down. It packs quite a punch."

"Well I'll be damned, Sparkle...." Scoots said, looking through the scope. "I've never used a weapon like this my whole life and the way you explained it...this is clearly for pros..."

"You've never used one of these before because I just made it from scratch, but I haven't tested it yet, so I was thinking that this favor you're doing for me would make a perfect test run." Twilight explained, as Scootaloo stopped aiming and put the 2.0 in her back pocket.

"Cool, so I guess I'll see you later." Scoots said.

"Yeah, I'm counting on you...Uh...what's your name?"

"Scootaloo."

"I'm counting on you Scootaloo, thanks again."

Twilight walked away happily as the orange delinquent watched her and sighed. "Well I guess it's time for the next class..."


Scoots put her school uniform back on after gym class was over and she heard the intercom turn on with Ms. Luna speaking into it.

"Attention all students, it's time for the Student Council debate. We ask that all students report to the auditorium immediately and take their seats. Ponies who are running for Student Council must go to the office to pick up their speech and then go behind the stage with their speech in hand as soon as they enter the auditorium."

"We all wish you good luck to all the ponies running for council."

Scoots sighed and took out her new slingshot, looking down on it with a smile of confidence on her face. "It's time..."


Scootaloo walked into the auditorium and saw every student in the school sitting down in chairs, looking around for a vantage point she can see empty balconies at the top of the auditorium.

Looking around to make sure no one can see her, she slowly walked up the stairs and got to the balcony.

Walking to the balcony fence, she can see the entire auditorium.

"Alright now...I just have to wait till Twilight goes on stage...."


A few minutes later, Twilight cautiously walked on stage with some flashcards in her hands and a smile on her face.

"Greetings everyone." She began. "I'm Twilight Sparkle and I wish for you to pick me for Student Council President..."

Scootaloo took out The Slingshot 2.0, looked in her pocket for a marble and looked through the scope. "Alright here we go..." The orange delinquent looked around the auditorium and saw a dragon about to throw an egg. "Oh no you don't!"

She aimed at the dragon with the scope and fired at the egg in his hand making the sticky insides stain his clothes, "Ah, Dammit..." The dragon said, before Scoots fired at him again, hitting him straight in the nuts. "AH GOD DAMN IT COME ON!" he screamed, dropping to the floor and holding his crotch in pain

The orange delinquent continued to cover Twilight during her speech, shooting multiple dragons who tried to throw eggs at her.

Twilight was beginning to wrap up her speech. "In closing, I sure hope you'll pick me to be Student Council President, I'll make this school great again. Thank you."

The auditorium then roared with claps from everypony inside, including Scootaloo was clapping after putting the slingshot in her back pocket.

After the applause died down, Scoots saw a piece of paper on a seat from the corner of her eye. She walked over and picked it up with an arched eyebrow. She can see 3 drawing of a pony in different fighting positions with numbers next to each one, with the words "Butterfly kick" at the top.

"This must be what Red wanted..." She folded the piece of paper and slipped it in her pocket. "Better get to the parking lot after I talk to Twilight.

Scootaloo crouched and sneaked down the balcony stairs to the back row of seats, as an orange earth pony with a blond mane and a cowboy hat walked on the stage to the microphone stand.


A few hours later, after everypony cleared out of the auditorium, Twilight walked up to Scoots and wrapped her into a hug.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" she said, jumping up and down a little, she was very happy.

Scoots patted Twi's back and the two mares broke the hug.

"I can see my invention worked perfectly." Twilight said. "Here's your bits."

Twilight reached into her pocket and put 20 bits in Scootaloo's hand. "You've earned it, my good friend and as a special bonus, you can keep The Slingshot 2.0."

Now it was Scoots’ turn to be happy. "Really, You're serious?!"

"Yep, it's all yours."

"Wow, thank you so much."

"No need to thank me, you've earned it. I'll catch you later, okay?"

"Yeah..."

Scoots watched Twilight walk away from her, until she called out again. "Hey, Twilight!"

Twilight looked back. "Watch out for The FIre Dragons, you might be on their kill list now..."

"Don't worry I can handle it." Twilight replied, before continuing to walk away.

Scoots put another smile on her face as she raced out of the main doors to the parking lot.

Author's Note:

Halloween episode is Coming with no delay. :yay:

PreviousChapters Next