• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,611 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,611

PreviousChapters Next
The Shaman

Red approach a hut that was in the middle of the forest, it had a lot of candles and looked like it was made of hay. The military teen swiftly went towards the wooden door and knocked 5 times, hoping whoever's inside to open the door quickly, considering he has a half-naked bleeding Scootaloo on his back.

The wooden door lightly creaked open and there stood a zebra mare wearing an open long robe made from bear pelts and inside of it she's wearing a tube top and a skirt made from jaguar pelts, she's walking on bare hooves, and she had a lot of jewelry on her, ranging from hoop earrings to some bracelets on her wrists.

She looked at Red with a surprised look. "Redsopine my friend, surely you know that it's very early."

"Zecora..." Red said while panting a little. "My friend is hurt..."

Zecora looked at the orange pegause he is carrying on his back. "Bring her inside and put her on the bedside."

Red walked inside her hut and placed Scoots on a nearby bed. as Zecora closed the door, slipped off her bear robe, and hanged it up on her coat rack. She went next to Red and looked at Scootaloo who was still slightly breathing with the towel around her.

"She's been bleeding a lot..." Red stating. "I wrapped the towel around her hoping to slow it down..."

Zecora gave a single nod. "Take off her towel, so I can see her wounds that you say are foul "

Red slowly put his hand on the towel and in one fast yank, Scootaloo's wounds were shown to the zebra mare and she let out a slight gasp. "Oh my what a horrific sight...who has done this with such might?!"

"Some asshole named Garble...after cutting her up he planned to throw her into a dumpster so her wounds can get infected..."

"What a jerk he is indeed...but I bet I have something that might succeed." Zecora stood up and walked over to her shelves to search for something. She took out a few spices in some shakers and walked over to her big pot. She placed each ingredient in the pot with a smile. "All I have to do is mix these ingredients together, but I might need some DNA like a feather..."

Red carefully rolled Scootaloo on her side and plucked an orange feather from her wing. He then walked over to the zebra shaman and she grabbed it from his hand along with dropping it in the pot. After mixing the liquid inside for a little bit, it slightly smoked up with a small pop and it turned into an orange color. Zecora pulled out a cork bottle and scooped up some of the liquid from it, along with corking it up. She presented it to Red by placing it in his hand and he looked at it with a little confusion.

"This tonic is a healing spell, have the filly drink it and she will definitely feel well." Zecora stated to the stallion.

Red looked at the bottle again and walked over to the still passed out Scootaloo. He took out the cork and presented it to Scootaloo, who was slightly groaning.

"Scootaloo...here, drink this, this will make you feel better." Red whispered, Scootaloo slightly opened her mouth with a little help from the red pegasus and he poured it into her mouth. The orange pegasus slowly swallowed it and began to give out a tiny cough, then a slightly louder cough, then an even louder cough, Red backed up and saw that her wounds were going away.

After a few seconds, Scootaloo has been completely healed, her wounds have completely closed up and they vanished like they weren't even there to begin with, they didn't even leave any trace of scar tissue behind. Then a miracle happened, the orange pegasus was beginning to open her eyes.

Scootaloo's vision was a little blurred but she then got her surroundings, she looked around and saw that she was half-naked, on a bed, and Red along with some creature she didn't know were staring at her with smiles.

"W-Where am I?" asked Scootaloo as she sat up and covered her breasts with her hands.

Red smiled brightly and hugged her. "Scootaloo! I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Red?" Scootaloo asked with a blush as she was still getting hugged. "Can you wait till I find a bra or something first?"

Red blushed a little of embarrassment, forgetting that Scootaloo didn't have a shirt let alone a bra on, and here he was hugging her when she's half-naked, He let go of her as Zecora gave a little giggle.

"Scootaloo, I presume?" Zecora asked, making the slightly blushing pegasus nod. "Don't worry, I might have something for you to wear in this room."

Zecora walked to her closet and threw a bra made of tiger pelts onto her lap. Scootaloo looked at her with a 'are you serious' look but the zebra just smiled and shrugged in response. Scootaloo huffed and told Red to turn around, which he did, she slipped the tiger fur bra on and it actually fit snug on her breasts, she was actually surprised to say it, but it was pretty comfortable.

After Red turned around Scootaloo nodded. "Alright, NOW we can hug." The stallion smiled and obliged.

After the hug, Zecora walked up. "Hey, it's good to see that you are okay."

Scootaloo looked at the zebra in confusion until Red realized something. "Oh, sorry, I haven't introduced you guys yet..." Red looked at Zecora. "Zecora, this is Scootaloo, she's one of my friends from school." Red now looked at Scoots. "And Scootaloo, this is Zecora, she's an old friend of my family."

"Nice to meet you, sorry you had to meet me like this..." Scootaloo said.

"The pleasure is all mine and don't worry it's just fine." Zecora replied with a smile.

Scootaloo looked at Red with a confused look again, Red realized what's wrong now and he walked over to her, getting on one knee so he can whisper to her. "She has to rhyme when she speaks, because it's apart of her heritage."

Scootaloo mouthed "Oh" and that made Red stand back up. "So Zecora, what do you do?" she asked.

"I'm a shaman don't you see? I always help creatures who are on one knee." Zecora replied. "I make spells, herbs, and potions, almost how others can make up emotions."

"Well...thank you for saving me..." Scootaloo stuttered a little in slight confusion on what Zecora is saying.

"It is no problem at all, no situation is too small."

Red helped Scootaloo get off of Zecora's bed. "Well, I guess it's time to go back to school..."

"Alright then, oh and you can keep the bra Scootaloo, I actually have two."

"Really? Thanks." said Scootaloo with a smile.

After saying their goodbyes, Red and Scootaloo walked out of Zecora's hut and out of the forest. Scootaloo was still looking over herself.

"Wow...that potion really did the trick, it's like my cuts weren't even there to begin with..." Scoots said, as Red smiled.

"Yeah, Zecora is skilled at this stuff, that's why my father normally goes to her for healing potions before a mission. He uses them for himself or for hostages that he needs to save."


When Scootaloo and Red walked on the school grounds, there were actually a few stallions outside and when they saw Scootaloo's outfit (The tiger pelt bra that Zecora gave her and her purple panties that Garble left her in), they all began to shout flirtations and give wolf whistles.

"Dayum, girl!"

"Hey baby, you wanna go out with a stud like me?"

"Hot damn baby girl, you want some fries to go with that shake?"

"Show us that sexy naked body of yours!"

Scootaloo blushed angrily and continued to walk to the girls dorm with Red as he stared daggers into the stallion's eyes.


When they got there, Scootaloo opened the door but Red stopped her, for a second. "So Scootaloo, now that you're fully healed...what are you gonna do about Garble?"

Scootaloo looked at Red with a determined look on her face. "Don't worry, he's gonna get what's coming to him." She then walked into the girls dorm leaving Red outside.

"That mare is a complete mystery to me..." Red said to himself.

Author's Note:

Jesus...you have no idea how hard it was writing Zecora's dialouge...having to rhyme every single time she talks was just tiring, but I managed. :applejackconfused:

Hope you're still enjoying the story. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next