• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,611 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,611

PreviousChapters Next
Taking Down: The Wonderbolts

Spitfire ran across campus, panting heavily as Scootaloo and her friends chased her for the incriminating photos she has.

She kept running until she stopped at the main school building. Scootaloo looked at Spitfire who turned around smiling, taking out the pictures and waving them.

“Don’t think you’ve won, bitch!” Spitfire yelled. “Once I show these to Celestia, you will be tossed into the streets where you belong!”

Out from behind Spitfire, the main door opened and somepony grabbed Spitfire’s hand with the photos, and then the pony slammed her down to the ground after pushing her face and tripping her over.

The pony who did this, was Red.

“Red!” Scoots yelled. “Get the photos!”

The red stallion looked down at Spitfire and saw the photos in her hand. Which made him go over and stepped on her wrist, hitting a pressure point that made the mare opened her hand and released the photos.

The pictures flew out of Spitfire’s open hand and went into the air. The dragons already knew what to do, so they took a deep breath and realeased two lines of fires, incinerating the rest of the photos.

Spitfire slowly looked up and growled seeing the last of her trump card being burned into another crisp.

The mare growled loudly and looked at Red. Who didn’t react in time when he was electrocuted by something.

Once the stallion hit the ground. The three ponies and two dragons saw that Spitfire knocked out Red with a small taser pistol.

The yellow orange mare got up and looked at Scoots and her friends, pointing the taser gun at them.

“No...I never lose! I will never lose to creatures like you scumbags!” Spitfire yelled at the top of her lungs, gaining some attention from the other students.

Everyone watched as Spitfire ran away after holstering her taser to the direction of the gym. Scootaloo beckoned her friends to follow her and they did.


The Wonderbolts leader got to the gym and saw 8 members were there too, just chilling out on the gym staircase. She ran up to them and pointed behind her.

"Scootaloo is coming, plant that bitch in the ground right now!" Spitfire yelled at the members, making them all nod when they saw Scootaloo, Twilight, Sweetie Belle, Spike, and Ember running towards them.

Spitfire ran inside the gym as her goons stayed outside, getting into their fighting stances.

Scootaloo looked at Spike with a smirk and a nod, the dragon did the same and the orange pegasus ran towards the goons as Spike unfurled his wings and took to the skies. When they got close enough, Scoots jumped in the air and Spike grabbed her by her left arm, bringing her up.

Scootaloo’s friends watched as the orange pegasus kicked at least 3 of the members right in the face, making them grunt and fall backwards to the ground.

Scoots landed on the ground near the remaining members and began to fight as her friends ran up to help her, each fighting their own Wonderbolt.

Twilight whacked a member repeatedly with her metal baton, but after a few hits the stallion grabbed her baton and kneed her in the stomach, along with punching her face. Twilight fell to the ground but she jumped right back up on her hooves. He proceeded to go hand to hand with the stallion.

The stallion grabbed her fist when she tried to punch him but was met with a kick to the balls by the mare. The goon whimpered as he puts his hands on his private area. Not noticing Twilight getting her baton back and whacking him in the face, blood and spit flew from his mouth as the former stallion hit the ground.

Sweetie Belle ran to a mare member but before she could hit her the mare grabbed her head and Sweetie found herself flailing her fists around as the mare looks at her with a ”Are you serious?” look.

The mare let go of Sweetie Belle and she roundhouse kicked her in the face, making the unicorn grunt and fall to the ground with a bloody muzzle.

Sweetie Belle wiped the blood off her muzzle as she slowly stood up. She then walked up to the mare and stepped on her foot hard making the Wonderbolt member scream in pain.

Before the mare could do anything else bad to Sweetie, the unicorn rammed her elbow into her stomach, making the goon cough and fall to the floor. She then proceeded to kick her in the face and stomach while the mare was down, bloodying her body a bit.

Ember and Spike tag teamed, locking arms and kicking two griffin members away from them, when they dropped to the floor, Spike picked up Ember and threw her towards the griffins making the blue dragon drop kick the both of them.

Scootaloo was punching a stallion, making him hit a wall. He grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the balls, making him give out a high-pitch scream. Scoots then socked him in the stomach making him give out a wheeze, the mare was gonna punch his face but the stallion grabbed her fist and head butted her head.

The orange delinquent grunted in pain, backing up and holding her head. The stallion ran up and grabbed her shirt, pinning her to the wall now, he proceeded to hit her against the wall with a few face punches.

He then threw her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach, before he can kick her again, Spike came up behind him and put him in a chokehold, making him focus on Spike now.

The stallion swinged his elbow backwards and repeatedly hit Spike in the side.

The Fire Dragon leader growled and threw him to the ground, before he could get up, Spike swinged his right leg towards him and his foot connected with his jaw with a loud crack, making The Wonderbolt member put his head back on the ground and give a groan as his jaw began to bleed.

Spike bent down towards Scootaloo and grabbed her hand, bringing her back up on her feet.

“You good?” Spike asked, moving his hand towards Scoots’ mouth and carefully wiped off a bit of blood that was on it.

Scoots coughed a little, but she nodded. “Yeah...thanks”

“I’m gonna get Spitfire, I want you to get other creatures here for the big fight, since we aren’t gonna use the football field...might as well show everyone that there is indeed a fight going on...”

Spike nodded and looked at the others. “Come on, let’s do it, guys!”

The rest of Scootaloo’s friends followed Spike, but Sweetie Belle looked back at Scoots first before running with the rest of them.


Scoots burst through the door to the gym and looked around for The Wonderbolts leader, with an angry expression.

While looking she was met with a bat to the face, knocking her down on her back with a pained grunt.

Spitfire revealed herself with the bat and knocked Scootaloo in the stomach, making the orange pegasus cough as blood came out of her nose from the face whack.

“You bitch! Why can’t you just leave this school alone! I was the one who was the most feared but you took that title away from me with your sadistic fists!” She whacked Scoots with the bat, her face bruising a bit. “You can’t go one day without ramming your damn fist up a pony’s ass! Just face the music, Scoots...after I deal with you and your pathetic friends...your life would be over in this school.”

Scoots used her legs to grab Spitfire’s ankle and and she pulled quickly, knocking the yellow-ish pegasus on her ass.

Scoots slowly got up and walked over to Spitfire, kicking her in the face while she’s down

The Wonderbolt looked at her with a bloody nose herself as she took out her taser gun, shocking Scoot’s leg with it.

Scoots screamed in pain and fell back down to the floor, as Spitfire got back up and ran upstairs to the roof of the gym. The orange delinquent following suit with a slight limp.


Scoots reaches the roof of the gym, seeing the night sky and feeling the wind blow through her purple mane and her open leather jacket, She looked forward and saw Spitfire with her left fist clenched and her right hand still holding her stun gun, her letterman jacket was flowing to the side like a cape along with her fiery mane moving slightly too.

Down below, the two mares gathered up an audience from the whole school thanks to Scoots’ friends.

Twilight also put up a soundproof forcefield around the gym and the audience, so the teachers and prefects won’t disturb them and they won’t disturb them with the noise.

“This is is Spitfire!” Scootaloo yelled, her right arm doing a dramatic diagonal slash. “This is where it ends for you and your clique!”

Spitfire growled. “Correction: This is the end for YOU, after I’m done...you’ll never have class ever again since you’ll be stuck in the hospital!”

Scoots ran towards her and tackled her, She hit the ground with Spitfire as the fiery maned pegasus’ taser slid out of her hand and fell off the roof, breaking into pieces.

Scoots got up and looked at Spitfire as she got up too with a growl.

“Lets see how you are in a fair fight...” Scoots said, getting into her fighting position.

“Yeah, lets....I’m gonna enjoy kicking your ass!” Spitfire replied, getting into her own fighting stance.

Spitfire swung her leg towards Scoots who grabbed it and pushed it away, the orange pegasus then proceeded to kick Spitfire in the gut and chest, sending the leader to slide a bit.

Spitfire ran and jumped in the air with her leg out, kicking Scootaloo in the face, making her grunt. As she landed behind Scoots, she elbowed her back and grabbed her right arm, putting it over her shoulder and flipping Scoots over her back and the orange pegasus slammed back first onto the roof's ground, the student's Ooo-ing.

Spitfire grabbed Scoots' shirt and lifted her up into the air, punching her face a good 5 times before throwing her to the floor like a ragdoll.

The orange pegasus slowly got up, blood dripping from her mouth and muzzle. She shook off the pain and ran to Spitfire, clocking her in the face with her right fist. She then grabbed Spitfire's mane and kneed her in the stomach a few times, making The Wonderbolt grunt and cough with each hit.

Scootaloo then pushed Spitfire a few feet away from her and she roundhouse kicked her face, knocking her down. Spitfire, got up to her feet and the two ponies began to get serious.

Scootaloo tried to punch Spitfire but she grabbed it and uppercutted Scoots' jaw, along with kneeing her side and hitting her face with her elbow.

Spitfire tried to knee Scoots again, but the orange pegasus grabbed her knee and pushed her to the ground, getting on one knee and whacking her in the face with her fist over and over. She stopped and looked at Spitfire who was slowly coughing up some blood.

Scootaloo grabbed her by her mane again and made her stand up to look at her in the eye. "You give up?"

Spitfire grit her teeth and spit blood onto Scootaloo's face in response, Scoots narrowed her slightly bruised eyes. "Have it your way..." She grabbed Spitfire's arm and she broke it with a snap after bending it in the wrong way, the students down below were wincing.

Spitifire screamed in pure pain as tears rolled down her face, her Wonderbolt pride finally erasing and replacing it with a crying hurting mare begging for mercy. "Please...Stop! I-I g-give!! Please...N-No m-more!!!"

Scootaloo let go of her mane and Spitfire dropped to the floor, holding her broken arm. The orange delinquent then grabbed Spitfire's goggles and took it off her head, looking over the roof at the students and showing Spitfire's goggles in her hand, signaling her victory.

The entire school cheered for her as Twilight (carrying Sweetie Belle), Ember and Spike flew up to roof, Sweetie Belle dropped out of Twilight's arms and she ran to her best friend.

"Scootaloo, you did it!" Sweetie Belle cheered, hugging her.

"Way to go!" Spike said.

"I knew you could do it!" Ember said.

"You actually stood up to all the cliques!" Twilight cheered.

Scootaloo broke the hug from Sweetie Belle and looked at her friends. "Thank you guys for all of your help..."

She turned back to the crowd and put Spitfire's goggles on her head. She then raised her fist up into the air, the crowd cheering louder.

"HELL YEAH!!!! I'M QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL, MOTHERBUCKERS!!!!"

Author's Note:

ITS ALIVE!!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

She finally done it!

Scoots stood up to all the cliques in Ponyville Academy...but sadly her work is far from over.

PreviousChapters Next