• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,610 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,610

PreviousChapters Next
To the Rescue

Scootaloo breathed heavily making her chest go in and out as blood dripped from her arm, leg, and stomach. Garble smiled as he began to do flip tricks with his pocket knife and have it land in his hand, he walked around Scoots' heavily breathing form. Scootaloo actually has a bunch of cuts on her body, from her stomach to her leg, in fact she was cut a whole bunch that Garble even cut her bra off just so he can gain better access to her chest.

The red dragon went behind her and began to slash at her bare back, which made Scootaloo scream in pain some more.

"You should've learned...You saw what happened to that bitch Twilight, that pathetic pony that Spike calls a sister....her punishment wasn't that bad because she just attacked that's it." Garble flipped the knife and stabbed Scootaloo in the back making her give out a loud and painful grunt. "But joining my gang and betraying me causes worse things like this...in fact I actually remember Ember being in your position." As he said this, Garble slowly twisted the blade while it was still in Scootaloo's back, making her scream more in response. "I cut her up so badly and no one gave a crap about her...so she had to drag her own sorry ass to the hospital. I even heard that she left drops of blood on the sidewalk and roads."


Red got to The Fire Dragon's hangout and burst right through the door with a single kick, making the 10 members inside look at him as he looked at them with a dark look from his cloak. "I've come for you, you lizard bucks!"

The dragons flipped some couches and tables over to form a barricade and they all cocked their BB weapons. Red gave a smile and reached into his cloak, pulling out a silver Spaz-12 BB gun. The dragon's all sneered at him and after a few seconds they all fired their weapons at once.

Red ran to a nearby chair to hide behind and on the way he did a couple of front flips and summersaults to avoid the pellets and successfully doesn't get hit by one. Red hid behind the chair and began to fire back at them blindly, he couldn't see them but he could tell that he hit some based on the loud grunts from them. After hearing the shots coming to a stop and the sound of clicking plastic, Red popped up and dived forward, going over the chair and having his gun in front of him.

He felt the world around him slow down and he managed to shoot 4 dragons in the face, when Red hit the ground with a slight grunt, he kept firing his gun at the rest of the members, who ducked behind the barricade in response.

When his gun clicked of emptiness, he threw the gun to the ground and quickly got up. One member looked up with her weapon drawn and looked around for the red pegasus, only for her to not see a trace of him. The dragoness looked at the remaining 3 dragons and they all popped up with their weapons.

They all nodded at each other and they all got up from their barricade and walked around the room to look for the crazy stallion. But in one quick motion, Red came from behind them and grabbed the dragoness in a chokehold. The 3 male dragons all aimed their guns at him as Red took out his custom-made tranquilizer gun from his cloak and aimed at the dragonesses head with an insane look in his eye.

All the dragons stared at him with angry faces and slowly walked up to him. The captive dragoness stared at them with an angry face. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU BASTARDS?!! GET GARBLE!!!!"

2 of the dragons ran to get their leader, but Red knocks the dragoness out and manages to catch the two dragons before they could get far, Red then slams them down to the floor and shoots them with his tranq gun.

Red looks at the remaining dragon and put his gun back in his cloak, while getting into a fighting stance. The dragon growls and aims his gun at Red, who in return got to him very fast and kicked the gun out of his hand. The dragon tried to punch him but Red grabbed his fist and elbowed his face, making the dragon grunt and back up. Red ran up to him and jabbed him into the sides with a couple punched and gripped his shirt.

The dragon kicked Red in the nuts but that caused Red to growl and turn his right eye into a reptile one. The dragon gasped a little and Red's claws came out of his hand. Red showed his sharp teeth, and he quickly plunged his claws into the dragon's stomach.

The dragon grunted as blood came out of his mouth and he looked on as Red kept pushing his claws deeper and deeper into him with a couple of twists too, making the dragon squeal in pain. When his claws were fully in the dragon looked up at the celling and passed out from shock.

Red smiled a little and kept looking at the knocked out dragon just hanging there on his claws. The demonic red stallion then moved his hand forward and back, making the dragon slide off of his claws and hit the ground with a thud.

(Go to 6:39, that's how Red got the dragon off of his claws)

Red's claws retracted and his eye went back to normal after he looked around and saw that every member was knocked out. Red picked up a Colt Special Detective BB gun from one of the passed out dragons and he went to find the basement.


Scootaloo looked down at the ground with her eyes closed as Garble took the knife away from her breast. He reached up and slapped Scootaloo's face and noticed that she wasn't responding, just breathing softly. "Aw, what's wrong, bitch? Ran out of smartass quips?" Garble smiled and kept smacking her. "So you finally gave up, huh? Oh well, time to throw you away..." Garble laughed and just when he was about to tie down Scootaloo, Red burst to the door with the BB gun he found, drawn.

Garble looked back and saw him with a surprised look. "Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm the one who's gonna buck you up!" Red yelled.

Garble flipped his knife and threw it at Red, who actually grabbed it by the blade, that was just inches from touching his face.

Red threw the knife in the air and then some weird unseen force, made Garble approach him very fast. When Garble closed in, he was grabbed by the neck by Red and was slammed into a nearby wall. Red held out his hand behind him and Garble's knife landed right in it. Red looked at him with a scowl and in one quick swipe, he plunged the knife into Garble's right shoulder, making the red dragon scream.

Red let go of him and looked at Garble who was struggling to get off of the wall but the knife somehow kept him there.

"You son of a bitch!" screamed Garble. "I'll bucking kill you!!!!"

Red looked on in amusement as he watched Garble continue to struggle like an insane pony trying to get out of their straitjacket, until he had enough and knocked out Garble with just a punch to the face. Red turned around and ran to the breathing and bloodied Scootaloo, he used his claws to chop the chain off and have Scootaloo land in his arms.

He pressed two fingers onto her neck and sighed a little bit after he felt that her pulse was beating slowly. He looked at her wounds and saw that she was bleeding a lot. Red got up with Scootaloo in his arms and ran up to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel off of the wall and wrapped it around Scootaloo, to hide her half-naked form and to slow down her bleeding a little bit. Scootaloo groaned a bit as Red picked her up off of the ground Firefighter style and fully sprinted out of The Fire Dragon's hangout with her.

Scootaloo opened up her eyes a little and saw that the hangout bulding was getting smaller and smaller, as she began to slightly wheeze from the pain.

"Don't worry Scootaloo, I know somepony who can help..." Red said to her as he continued to run into the night.

Author's Note:

I added the word "buck"

It's not the other word so I'm still safe. :ajsmug:

PreviousChapters Next