• Published 21st Sep 2017
  • 1,606 Views, 242 Comments

Bully: Scootaloo's Story in Ponyville Academy - TwinSwords79



Scootaloo has been sent to school called Ponyville University for her serious behavior and to avoid juvenile detention, but she then realizes that this place is a serious dump.

  • ...
8
 242
 1,606

PreviousChapters Next
Slingshot Training / Helping a 'Friend'

After English class, Scoots walked into the girl's dorm with her backpack and soccer ball. She walked into her room and placed the books on her desk along with her bag next to it. She sat down on her bed and reached into her back pocket, taking out her new slingshot she stole from Rainbow Blitz. She started to examine it in her hands some more, feeling the wooden grip with the palm of her hand and the thick stretchy rubber band with her fingers.

She then heard a knock at her door and saw Diamond Tiara leaning against it. "Hey there, Scoots." Diamond said. "What do you have there?"

"It's a slingshot." Scootaloo replied showing it to Diamond. "I stole it from some rainbow stallion after I kicked his ass."

Diamond stood up on her two feet and walked closer. "Cool, do you have any pellets for it?"

"No...I have to find some on my own..."

The pale magenta earth pony reached into her pockets and took out something when she balled up her hand, taking it out of her pocket, she opened her hand which showed 9 marbles.

"I have a few marbles here, maybe we can do some target practice, you may need it."

Scoots stood up. "Alright, where should we start?"

Diamond turned her head to the door. "Hey, Sweetie Belle, come here!"

The little white unicorn walked in and she was covered in cream and raspberry jam from her face to her pants, on her face was an angry expression. "Could you maybe setup some kind of shooting range outside the dorm so I can show Scoots how to use a slingshot?" Sweetie just left, probably agreeing.

Scootaloo arched an eyebrow and looked at Diamond. "Uh...why the hell is she covered in cream and jam?"

"Oh, I threw a couple of pies at her a few minutes ago."

"Uh....why would you do that?"

"Just because." Diamond replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Come on, let's go."

Diamond walked out of Scootaloo's room and walked out of the front doors, while the orange delinquent just blinked and shook her head.


Outside of the dorm, Scoots saw that Sweetie belle made a cool shooting range, with bottles and paper targets.

"Alright Sweetie, go get cleaned up." Diamond said as Scoots stood next to her.

Sweetie still kept her angry face and walked back into the dorm, as the pale magenta earth pony looked at Scootaloo. "Alright Scoots, here's how to use the slingshot." Diamond reached behind Scoots and grabbed the slingshot from the delinquent's back pocket, while also taking out a marble.

"Just put a pellet, such as a marble/gumball/paintball/pebble, and put it right in the middle part of the rubber band." Diamond put her marble in the rubber band. "Now either squeeze the rubber band and the pellet together or put two fingers on it, whatever floats your boat, and pull it back." She pulled the rubber band with the marble back. "Don't forget to aim, I usually aim with one eye. Also a little side note: The more you pull it back, the farther it'll go, and the closer you are to your opponent, the more it'll hurt them." Diamond closed one eye and aimed at a water bottle. "Hold your breath and let go."

Diamond inhaled and held her breath as her hand let go of the rubber band and the marble hit the water bottle, making it fall backwards and hit the ground with water pouring out of the new little hole she made. "Another side note: Think of firing this thing like a mini bow-and-arrow." She threw the weapon to Scoots who caught it with one hand. "Now you try."

Scootaloo grabbed one of Diamond's marbles from the earth pony's pocket and put it in the slingshot, she pulled it back and aimed at a paper target. Scoots kept her eyes on the target, she concentrated so much that she felt everything around her go mute, it was just her and her beating heart that she can feel and hear clearly.

Scoots let go of the band and the marble flew right through the paper target, hitting a bullseye.

The orange delinquent smiled and dropped her slingshot hand to the side, as Diamond patted her back. "Nice job, Scoots. You're a pretty quick learner."

"Thanks...let me shoot something else." Scoots said, she looked around and from the corner of her eye she could see Rainbow Blitz has regained consciousness and was rubbing the back of his head. He was still covered with fresh bruises after his fight with the orange delinquent, he was a good distance away from the girls dorm. Scootaloo smirked devilishly "Perfect..."

The orange pegasus grabbed another marble, turned to his direction, and aimed at him. She pulled the rubber band back to its limit, and let go of it. The marble flew right towards Blitz and it hit him square it the head, very hard.

Blitz screamed and fell to the floor holding his head. "AHH! SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!"

Scoots and Diamond laughed at the downed stallion, who was rolling side to side on the floor in pain. The two girls calmed down their laughter as Scoots slipped her slingshot back into her back pocket.

DIamond handed Scootaloo a purple pouch. "There are 20 marbles in there, they're mine, but you can have them."

"Thanks, I guess." Scoots replied, taking the pouch and put it in her back pocket too. "I'm gonna go look around campus...see what's up." She walked up a little and looked behind her. "I'll see you later."

"Alright." Diamond replied, walking back into the dorm.


Scootaloo walked into The Library and looked around, it was pretty fancy for a High School Library. She walked around the library while looking at some books on the shelves, which consisted of History, Science, Fiction, Non-Fiction and Anime. Scoots took out a manga book from the shelves called 'Death Note' and began to read it.

"So you're the new kid, huh?" asked a voice, Scoots looked up and saw a timid yellow pegasus mare, she wore the same clothes as The Egghead clique, but unlike the other members of the clique, her body structure was actually perfectly curved in the right places.

"Yeah...what's it you?" asked Scoots sharply, putting the book back, the mare whimpered a little.

"N-Nothing...Everypony's talking about you...I just heard that your friends with that sociopath Diamond Tiara..."

"What do you mean, Sociopath?"

"It means..." the mare sighed a little. "Never mind...forget I said anything. Can you maybe help me?"

Scoots crossed her arms. "You want ME.....to help YOU?"

"I've borrowed some animal books that need to be returned, but I'm too scared to go to my locker."

"Do I look like a librarian?"

"No, but please I need your help, I'll pay you 2 bits!"

"2 bits, are you serious? make it 5 and I'll help you."

"Alright, if that's okay with you...."

"Great." Scoots patted the mare's back. "I'll help you, I'm Scootaloo by the way."

"I'm Fluttershy" the mare said softly.

"Huh?" asked Scoots.

"Fluttershy..."

"Fluttershy?" The timid mare nodded. "Alright then, come on."

Scoots then led Fluttershy out of the library with her arm around her.


The two mares walked into the main building and Scoots turned her head to Flutters.

"Where's your locker?" she asked.

"I-It's on the second floor..."

"Alright."

Scootaloo and Fluttershy walked up the stairs to go to her locker but were stopped by a red stallion who wore a Black PHS vest with a light gray dress shirt and black tie, beige khakis, and black dress shoes. "Hey there ladies, how you doing today?"

Scoots wasn't having it "Could you move?"

"Nah, I think I'm good here...so New kid I heard you can kick serious ass, am I right?"

"Yeah, and I'll kick yours if you don't move."

"Ooo, you're a feisty one aren't you?"

Scoots moved Flutters to a nearby wall away from the two as she stared the red stallion down. "I'm not kidding, I will stuff you into a locker if I wanted to."

The stallion balled his hand into a fist and punched Scootaloo hard in the face. Scootaloo backed up holding the spot where he punched her as Fluttershy looked at her with a scared expression.

"I want to see if you are as what they say you are..."

Scootaloo wiped her mouth from the punch she received and smirked a little, allowing her mane to shadow-cover her eyes.

"Gladly..." She whispered.

PreviousChapters Next