• Published 19th Feb 2017
  • 3,559 Views, 256 Comments

Tryouts - Shakespearicles



Four mares compete to be Twilight Sparkle's special somepony.

Comments ( 41 )

I'm confused.

8442191
Starlight had sex with Sunburst. Then she shared a dildo with Sunset and accidentally got her pregnant. Sunburst is Sunset's estranged brother.

That picture at the bottom is what my face looks like right now combined with a WTF face.

8442217
8443187

Instructions for reading: Do not.

8442213
Now I'm even more confused.

8442237

It surprise incest. Twilight is not going to like having to tell Sunset this news. Poor Starlight probably doesn't know either.

Wow!:rainbowderp:

Great job! Please keep going!:rainbowlaugh:
Oh shit! That ending is just to good to stop the story there!
Pony incest foal!:facehoof:

Also, would like to see more about, Luna and Spike, getting busy!:moustache:

Ha! That ending! :rainbowlaugh:

And if you thought Flurry Heart looked deformed, imagine this one.

8442845
A good story was funny, KINDA wished it would have turned out differently but, What a twist!

I love that ending.

Oh god, no!

You can hear the inward hissing Twilight makes. But then again, what's a great Shakey story without some incest, direct or otherwise?

s2.quickmeme.com/img/8c/8c845789a764790ec214c66bb1493f6c2b8b4298abb93f9bc53b62afcc3af3d3.jpg

It wouldn't be a Shakespearacles fic without incest.

What do you think of Zecora and Fluttershy as a couple?

<Insert spit-take at that ending>
I was nearly howling in laughter at that. :rainbowlaugh:

Kids, don't make your love interests compete for your love in a trial harem. Apparently that's how you get incest babies.

Yeah pretty good

I... feel terribly unsatisfied. No orgy? And bland relationship with Celestia? C'mon Shakespearicles I expected better of you!

"My sister has been quite congenial lately," Celestia commented. "I believe we have your number-one-assistant to thank for that."
"Don't make me think about that, please." Twilight said, trying to block out the mental image of Spike and Luna... getting busy.

Am I the only one here who would like and approve this image?

Also: This ending!
The picture is just perfect!

Somewhere in the Crystal Empire, Shining Armor is smiling knowing that for once it was not him in this situation.

Felt bad for Twilight, but then the surprise Twilestia saved the day. Good show!

Shakespearicles Arested for the murder of wolf newman cause of death dying of laughter

Was expecting Twilight's marem, still good though.

one more chapter so sunset learn who the father is and how it happen would have been funny

8932648
*waps on head with newspaper* Bad Shakespearicles, bad, no Royal Canterlot Voice in comments section.

Called it! :rainbowwild:

8608844
Yes please!

9486786
Consider it considered.

9486972

9486786
Consider it considered.

Yay! I was considered!

9487004
My consideration is considered to be considerably considerate.

довольно круто!
хм будет ли еще продолжение?
кншн я ж русская

Wait wut?
Oh. Ohh.
Excellent.

Tryouts?
or twiouts?

No? I'll see myself out

You have the best finish lines. "The sun had waited long enough." "My brother" each chapters last line had such a beautiful twist. Well done.

I knew it. I knew it and kept reading anyways.






God damnit

Oh shit, Son... 😂

Login or register to comment