• Published 14th May 2016
  • 17,395 Views, 285 Comments

My Mothers - Ravvij



Anon has moved to Equestria seeking a calmer life style. With his job in Canterlot and his home in Ponyville, Anon gets to meet a lot of new ponies to and from work. Three such ponies he meets change his life, and the calm he had sought is shattered.

  • ...
66
 285
 17,395
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 52 )

Seems as though Christmas has cum early :trollestia:

It's good. MAybe a few slight errors in grammar, but other than that, i cant wait for the next chapter. I guess he rails her in the next one?

I cant wait for Anon to grow his herd, and impregnate the mares!!

8612254
HAH! Nice.

Also, I'm sorry if this is a bit dry. I haven't been able to get myself to write for a while. Work is sooo draining. Again, I'm sorry. :pinkiesad2:

Nice! Very, very nice!

Like Puzzle said, a few errors, but they didn’t detract.

Finally, sexy MILF time :trollestia:
thank you Ravvij :pinkiehappy:

8612621
I did. The story kiiinda goes that way. I won't spoil too much, but the herd is small.

8612636
Yes!!!!!!!

Any impreg??

8612637
If I do, it'll be a bonus joke chapter at the end and be something horrible, like, Father of the Centauri by Anonpencil.

8612669
OK. Or you could just mention it at the end, and leave it to the imagination.

Were it not for the pain, Anon would have considered himself to be in some corney scene from a bad fan-fiction, or some common DeviantArt painting he ashamedly would favorite and save to his filth-ridden hard drive.

Heh.

Waterballon with legs...

Well raise my rent, that's a new one... *slow clap*

Somewhere out in the void, Velvet felt something shy away from her.

Murphy and his antics finally getting smart about who to fuck with

Glad to see you again dude, and who would say that Velvet has such a spirit on her, maybe that is why she needs the help with two more mares, I'm just wondering if she still can lactated

You know what I love about this fic? It's the simple stuff. It really is.

Anon isn't some godly uber ninja cyborg, Twilight's not a Celestia spanking pirate doom bringer, and Discord's not whining about Fluttershy.

Instead, we get a guy wandering around in a world not the right size for him, thinking stuff and doing what he can to help out. He has failed relationships, but good friends. He's a nobody with a good enough heart that some folks seem to think he's a worthwhile guy.

Oh... And Twilight's mom has the hots for him. <shrugs> Every story's gotta have a plot I suppose.

This may just be because of the gap between chapters, but this all feels a bit disconnected and just... weird
Like, why are you making out and getting a blowjob and maybe even fucking under some random tree if you were just in some fight?
I don't know about Velvet, but if my date just got knocked the fuck out, I'd take them home so they aren't just shivering outside with a possible.
Also, I don't know how Anon could be resting on Velvet's thighs, and be able to look up at her, unless the story suddenly became anthro when I wasn't looking

I re-read the whole story to refresh my memory. Clop aside, which was good, I'm glad to see Anon & Velvet's relationship has developed quite nicely. I'm a fan of 'herd' stories and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Good update and I'm looking forward to the next one. I hope it's sooner rather than later; if time allows of course.

Amazing work! I enjoyed every moment of this piece of art fo amazing writing! I am so looking forward for the next chapter.

8689844
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

And thank you everyone else! I'm sorry updates for this are so slow. Between work and drawing I haven't gotten a lot of good chances to progress the story as far as I would have liked. But! I'm learning more about writing in my spare time and I hope to have an even better next chapter for you all!

Yuh. Pretty good. Older mares are underrated. Sad to see it stop here (not that I have room to complain about long updates.)

8722905
I do plan to keep it going, I'm just too busy right now to work on the next chapter.

Is this story dead?:pinkiesad2:

8755555
No, just waiting for some inspiration... and time to write.

8757134
Are you still continuing the story

8889944
Yes. I just haven't had the time to work on the next chapters. I'm going to have lots of free time soon.

8892975
I just want to be sure it’s a really good story

8893150
Thanks! I have every intention of finishing this, just, it's taking me a lot longer than I'd like.

8895462
Is just about twilight velvet or all of them (like you only have sex with twilight velvet or you have sex with all of them)

8899043
Is this a question or a statement?
But, yeah, he will have sex with all the milfs on the cover... maybe even a surprise milf. :raritywink:

8899431
It was a question and thank you for the answer

8899431
Still going to finish the story I'm sorry if this is getting annoying

9168141
It's not. Yeah, I'm definitely going to finish it. Just trying to get get to the point where I can concentrate on it without other obligations getting in my way.

9168202
Awesome. Looking forward to it.

8628645
People hate it when you get too serious on their fetish stories, that's why I got down voted.

And you're correct, Anon is a dipshit.

Good story and I like the relationship building between the two, though I feel sorry for Anon's jewels (poor guy). :rainbowlaugh:
Looking forward to your next chapter, but take your time! ^^

Is this dead?

10158557
No, but until I can can get some free time it's on hiatus.

10161532
Thanks Celestia! I was going to say "Why does it always have to be the good storie!?" I really hope you get the free time you need to finish this story. I'll follow and hope you completed.:twilightsmile:

10190569
If nothing else, I'm trying to make sure to get a new chapter out around Mother's Day.

10191172
The day of moms! I'll be looking forward to read it! :pinkiesmile:

10191172
update dis pwees, its interesting so far

Shame this is dead. But waiting 3 yr for update means its dead-dead

Hi and when are you going to continue with this story?

Amazing story! please tell me you still plan yo pick it up and continue, please?

Login or register to comment