• Published 24th Mar 2016
  • 15,689 Views, 1,935 Comments

My Little Xeno - MrTea



When a teleporter accident casts an Ultramarine to the magical land of Equestria, he has to deal with mysteries, legendary creatures and a completely new concept: friendly aliens!

  • ...
60
 1,935
 15,689
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 45 )

THE ONLY ONE WHO IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTER

static.wikia.nocookie.net/discworld/images/b/b9/Death_Discworld.png/revision/latest?cb=20180513053746
Hmmm

I need a drink.

I share this sentiment.

this is not the last we shall see of our battle bother rest assured. he shall be returned to us someday by the hand of our most holy emperor.

And so cometh Part 2: Rise of the Antonicorn :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::twilightsmile:

I… I… I need a drink.

You and me both

Comment posted by Xinos213 deleted Dec 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Xinos213 deleted Dec 21st, 2021

The Fourth Wall completely gave way here. Not even Scotty could save it.

11091477
Only because he already gave away all his transparent aluminum. :twilightsmile:

Well, now we know how she got those recipes. Also was it just me or did I see some foreshadowing in the end?

I AM THE EMPEROR.

*the motherfucking emperor (and he is allowed to do that)

anyone else read the Emperors parts in HIS voice...
c.tenor.com/MosX4ZlHFpIAAAAC/tts-emperor.gif

Now, the most important question remains, are Cele and Lulu the lost primarchs or a creation of these ?

I… I… I need a drink.

I share that sentiment whole

by the Emperor's beard....

This is heresy!
This is Double Heresy!
...no. This is just Pinkie being Pinkie.
And we all love her :-)

At least now we know where she got that recipe ;-)

Pinkies Anti Chaos Anti Cupcakes?

Well, that was a great story. I hope sequel isn't years away, but in any case, thanks a lot for finishing what you started.

Ok that was the funniest chapter i ever read xD

Okay this was funny for a just a random piece, still can't wait for the sequel and this was such a grand story to read.

We all reaf that in the TTS voice. Don't even lie.

Another 40k crossover that didn't change the status quo. For some reason the 40k crossover stories are the only ones I can find that have truly grim dark endings that feel like a piece of your innocence ends with the last chapter. Not saying this Is a bad thing though since 40k is intended to be primarily grim dark, but I wish one of them would have an ending that feels less like a gut punch and more like a hard fought victory. Though now that I think about it, some of the hardest fought victories are the ones that come with a cost. Over all I loved the story though and hope to read more of your work in the future. :twilightsmile:

That's the end???????
No meeting them or word what happens later??

Ouuhhhjjkkayyy

That's open ended.
So no primarch princess meeting.

Hm too bad
It was teased so hard

11193195
Just making sure you’re aware, they’re making a second book, this is just the closing of the first

11193859
OH? REALLY??? O-O
Now i am wowed!

So this is why it's such a cliffhanger! I had no idea.
Thank you :D

ps. a moment later it dawned on me, now i will wait like anyone else, couldn't you have warned me when its out XD

11202895
huh, another Eagle... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

11204057
Oo I learned to travel space using nothing but a towel and my thumb... :P

11205029
Bjorn and Ahriman probably. Note the Wolf of Fenris emblem and Ouroboros.

This story in my humble opinion was down right beautiful

10999729
I got all Abnetts
Yes I am aware of the Beati 💜
Literally put her into a MLP rp i had xD
Ps. Gotta dig up the ref for ya^^ https://postimg.cc/K3zC7LpP (SFW !

However I don't fully agree on the Imperium bit
1. It once worked without him. Kinda. Humans existed and stuff
2. This might allows for some progress to happen. Mainly research of new tech.
3. It's already fucked and slowly falling apart

There is nothing to lose.
You can try again and improve
There might be a few trillion dead but let's be honest... That's just another Monday in the Galaxy.

Plus it's quite possible the Empra resurrects faster than Beati given their wast differences in power. If he's gone a few centuries that's manageable.

11254301
It's essentially directions on map projections. Although I was wrong about WH40 directions - they are Euclidean with center at the Core not cylindrical like in SW, with Tau empire being in North. Earth is south from Maelstorm which is near the Core. Core, Maelatorm and Astronomicon are main reference points here, Eye is kind of vague and unstable.

I appreciate the immense amount of work that went into this story as the ending dawned i really wasn't sure what to expect the ending really had me with the waterworks i hope to see a squeal over all 10/10 would read again

I'm only about 60% done with this story but it's the best war hammer crossover I've ever read.
Tony's fun and actual stuff happens instead of constant battle.
I look forward to not only finishing this book but reading the sequel!

Noooo! I can't believe it ended the way it did!
Why?!
Drama moment over, I loved this story and it's the best of this crossover I've ever read.
Keep writing!

A good story. A few misspellings here or there but it comes together very well. Lots of questions unanswered though. Which I guess is for the sequel. Only issue was there was no Dark Angels. But that's just me. ;)

Antonius Varus is a Space Marine of the Ultramarines Chapter, second company.
When a teleporter accident casts him to the magical land of Equestria, he has to face problems and mysteries he never had to face before, and above all is one question:
Could xenos really be genuinely friendly?

By chance does the name Antonius Varus derive from the real life Roman soldier of the same name?

11506633
Well, I needed a name that fitted an Ultramarine, so I choose a roman/latin-sounding one. The name "Varus" came to my mind because I had heard of "Publius Quinctilius Varus" (who is kinda famous for losing three legions), but that is the only connection between him and Antonius.

11514395
This story uses the WH40k canon of 2016, because I started writing back then. At that time, Guilliman was still in stasis, Cadia still existed and there was no Great Rift.
As the story progresses, I introduce some elements of the new canon, like the Primaris.

11601831
It isn't really that simple. In truth weather Space Marines age or not seems to be thrown back and forth. Depending on where you look you could find things saying that "no Space Marines don't age" while in other areas you could find something that says "yes Space Marines age really slowly". Heck I remember in one novel (I don't remember which) a few Space Marines were forcefully "aged" a few thousand years and only said they they "feel older" afterword's all the while not looking any different than before.

TL;DR like everything in Warhammer 40k what's considered "Fact" is entirely up to the person who's writing the story at any given time.

11601934
MrTea answered this question for me actully...

This story uses the WH40k canon of 2016, because I started writing back then. At that time, Guilliman was still in stasis, Cadia still existed and there was no Great Rift.
As the story progresses, I introduce some elements of the new canon, like the Primaris.

...were his exact words. If you look through the comments you should be able to find it yourself.

Finally finished and what a great story! Looking forward to the sequel!

11601943
Yeah, funny thing that this fic propheted Big G's return (and magic involved).

11639110
The fic didn't prophesize it. The author added it to the fic after Big G was revived into Warhammer 40ks canon.

Ace. Amazing story.

This story was a lotta fun. The formatting errors and grammar issues didn't bother me at all, it was exactly the feel of playing a wild game of 40k with your friends without any rules.

What an absolute joy. Thank you for writing :heart:

Login or register to comment