• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 17,596 Views, 4,545 Comments

Equestrian Eeveelution. - Symphonicdysonince



So, my friends and I woke up in this forest none of us recognize, and were scattered by these wooden dog things. Now I gotta find my friends before we get into any more trouble. Now if only I wasn't a foot tall, and can say more than "Eevee"....

  • ...
64
 4,545
 17,596

PreviousChapters Next
Greed's Excess Part 1

A few days had passed since Vince's party. I was taking a break from the eggs. Or rather, Conner forced away from the Daycare. 'The eggs will still be there when you get back'. His words, not mine. I was laying in my napping tree at the pond, singing what songs I could. I finished serenading Villhiem with my current tune.

His eyes remained closed as he opened his mouth. "I just had a thought on your eggs."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I don't think they'll hatch anytime soon. The ponies don't know they have to carry them around."

I snorted. "Bull. If every egg had to be carried around by trainers, how would there still be wild pokémon? There has to be some other condition."

"True. Change of topic, I'm surprised you can remember all those songs." He opened his eyes. "I mean, I know you can't carry a tune unless it's playing next to you, but that actually sounded good!"

I knocked a loose piece of bark off my branch onto him. "Fuck. You." I chuckled. "At least I don't sound like a drowning cat when I sing!" I leaned to the side to dodge the bark's return trip. "But I know what you mean. I think it has to do with a fan theory. It's called the Heartsong Theorem."

Villhiem glanced up at me in time to take the bark to the forehead. "Yer bullshitting me, aren't you?"

I shrugged. "About the name, maybe. But the way it goes is that ponies can randomly break into song and dance, and everypony will instinctively know their steps and lines, and the music will be provided by the world."

"And what does that have to do with you?"

"The only songs I can seem to remember from our old world are the fannon songs for My Little Pony."

"Fannon?"

I looked down at him. "Shit the fan base made." The bark chip smacked into my nose before bouncing out of our reach.

"So what does being upside down have to do with ponies?"

I chuckled. "We'll be filling the others in on it when we get nearer to it, but Fluttershy becomes a vampire."

"No shit?"

I lay back down. "No shit. Well, some shit. Long story short, vampire fruit bats infest the orchard, Twilight casts a spell, and Joy gets turned into a vampire fruit pony as a side affect. She gets cured of it in, like a night. Wonder how Conner's gonna take it..."

"Awww," Villhiem pouted. "I was hoping for some awesome Van Helsing shit to happen."

"Look out, everypony. Audrey's hungry." I deadpanned.

"Who's Audrey?"

I glared down at the plant-dog below me. "How could you not know who, or rather what, that was?"

"Was it a plant?" He asked.

"Yes." I huffed, laying my head down again. "I'm not telling you anything else."

"Not unless you call him Seymour."

Both Villhiem and I looked to our new companion. Yomega stumbled out of the brush. Judging by the bags under his eyes, he was up very early. If he even went to bed.

"Sup?" I asked.

Villhiem snickered. "You look like shit man. Did' ya even get to bed last night?"

"Woke up in the basement." He blinked. "One sec." He turned, and bolted for the pond. After splashing around for a bit, he came shivering back over to us. "D-didn't think i-it be t-that cold!"

"Yeah, I think the Running of the Leaves is just around the corner." I proudly sat straight. "This year, Applejack and Rainbow have a new challenge: Who's the better trainer? They're going to have Vince and Cy race me in the marathon. Applejack's training them up now."

"I know how fast you go, they wont stand a chance." Villhiem shook his head.

"No, they stand a good chance." Noting their confused looks, I elaborated. "Applejack's training them for endurance. Long distance. I'm a sprinter at best. I'll need to stay with the main group of ponies, then burst ahead near the end."

Villhiem nodded. "Wonder what your stats all look like."

"This month." Yomega had finished shivering.

"What?"

"The ponies calendar's fucked up." He explained. "Everything's the same up to weeks, but it's four weeks to a moon, twelve moons to a month, and four months to a year. Kinda puts the shows timeline into perspective."

Villhiem and I glanced at each other. "Ponies are fucking crazy." He muttered.

"So, what were you up all night doing?"

Yomega lay down beside Villhiem. "Twi's Spectro-Thaumic Scanner came in yesterday. We moved the box into the basement. I spent most of the night reading the instruction manual, and passed out in the box. Just woke up to some sort of commotion upstairs. What were you two doing?"

"Singing." Villhiem supplied as I started a new tune.

I had barely finished singing when Conner burst out of the bushes, bolting past us towards Ponyville.

"Whoa, where's the fire?" Villhiem called out as Yomega glanced towards the town.

"Spike's greed growth!" Conner yelled. "The others are heading there now!"

Oh. Oh shit that's bad! I bolted from my branch, quickly catching up with the others. "So, Yomega, what's the plan?" I asked the grey Eevee.

"Catch anything he drops, harass him into dropping things." Yomega panted.

"So, no plan then?"

Not now, Brain!

We ran through town, passing panicking ponies on our way to Sugarcube Corner. I pulled ahead in time to see Spike's head smash through the roof, a small smattering of stars exploding against his tough hide. I ran through the holes in the wall, scooped Zann up onto my back, and ran back out to join the others. Lulu led the others around the building so that we were all together.

"After him!" Yomega yelled.

"What all does he have?" Lulu shouted.

"Lots of books, apples, a bunch of knickknacks, and Fluttershy's chicken coop." Yomega replied.

I burst past the the others, terror clear in my eyes as I screeched back to them.

"HE'S GOT THE EGGS!"

Author's Note:

If the two links weren't enough of a clue, yes, I'm a fan of Aviators. In fact, I often listen to his music as I type. If you haven't checked out his YouTube channel, I strongly recommend it, it's good music.

I promise that I'm working on the next chapter, and that I will be up soon-ish. Until then, enjoy the cliffhanger, brought to you in part by: Acme. For all you myriad needs.

PreviousChapters Next