• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 17,509 Views, 4,527 Comments

Equestrian Eeveelution. - Symphonicdysonince



So, my friends and I woke up in this forest none of us recognize, and were scattered by these wooden dog things. Now I gotta find my friends before we get into any more trouble. Now if only I wasn't a foot tall, and can say more than "Eevee"....

  • ...
64
 4,527
 17,509

PreviousChapters Next
Desire Averted.

It was a few weeks after the Social, and we were holding a meeting in Twilight's basement. Yomega had sent out the summons through Abes overnight. We had chosen Twilight's basement simply because of all the access tunnels Conner dug out for us.

"Okay, everyone can hear me?" Yomega looked around at us, only continuing on after we each nodded in turn. "Good. You're probably wondering why I called this meeting?" Another round of nodding. "Well, I want everyone on the same page for the show's timeline, and to form a game plan for the next few 'episodes'. We just had the Sisterhooves Social, up next will be The Cutie Pox. Leo, a brief description please."

Why you putting me on the spot? I grumbled as I sat up. "Right, so, quick backstory, Apple Bloom's been taking potion lessons from Zecora, as we all know."

"Although," Zann interrupted, "I think in the show it was just another attempt to get her cutie mark. Not this whole 'it looks like some summons need potions, so I'mma gonna learn how to do that then teach the others' thing that's happening."

"True." I allowed. "Still, Apple Bloom finds out about this herb that she accidentally misuses, then gets the Cutie Pox, which gives her multiple cutie marks and forces her to act them out. Now, everything works itself out, and she learns a valuable lesson on the virtue of patience."

Yomega nodded. "That's the gist of it. As a quick reminder, we've agreed to to keep our impact here in Equestria to a minimum. To that end, we'll make ourselves scarce, during the day of the episode. Villhiem," The Leafeon sat up at his name, "you're in charge of letting us know when that will happen. Apple Bloom will be suffering the effects of the pox the day after a trip to Zecora's where she learns about Heart's Desire. It looks like-"

"Fireweed if the flowers looked like stylized hearts?" Villhiem asked.

"Yeah." Yomega blinked. "How'd you know?"

Villhiem's tail started flicking from side to side. "Last week, I stopped Apple Bloom from swiping some from Zecora."

"Goddamnit!" Lulu swore, though it was lost in the general uproar from everyone else. "Shut up!"

A shrill sound lanced through my mind. As I cringed back, I saw every Eevee doing the same. All except for Yomega, whose mouth was hanging open, blasting the noise. He keep the sound mercifully short. Closing his mouth with a click, he turned to Villhiem.

"Anything else you want to mention?"

Villhiem nodded. "Yeah, she said something about me being right, she needs to wait."

"So, she still learned her lesson?" Vince piped up.

Cy nodded. "Looks like it. Lucky us."

"Still." Yomega asserted, slashing a paw out. "We shouldn't be relying on luck to fix shit. The less we change, the better." He sighed. "Moving on, the next few episodes have Rainbow Dash getting a pet tortoise, and I just realized that might not happen."

Conner tilted his head. "Why not?"

"I'm with her.' I interjected. "She gets Tank because she was the only pony without a pet, and wanted to hang out with the others during their pony pet play dates."

"This is the first I've heard of this." Abes noted.

"They do it about once a week." Yomega said. "You know, when you're all dumped on Spike? But, Leo's never joined us for that, so Rainbow might just decide that he's her pet. This one, I'm not too sure how to deal with. Any suggestions?"

I raised my paw. "I could try to make myself scarce, avoid Rainbow for a few days." I winced.

Zann lay a paw on my back. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just a bit of heartburn."

Abes nodded. "Okay, try that. What's next Yomega?"

"Mare Do Well, where Rainbow will be force fed humble pie. I recommend we ditch and spend it at the Apples and avoid that whole fuster cluck." He glanced at me. "You need a moment, or some Pepto?"

I waved him off. "I'm good"

"After that, Lulu gets to go to Canterlot." Yomega continued, looking at the mentioned Eevee. Lulu was staring off into space. "Lulu? Earth to Lulu, come in Lulu!"

Conner, who was sitting beside her, jabbed a paw into her side. With a startled yip, Lulu bounced away from Conner, almost touched the ceiling, then landed on me.

After shoving her off, I growled at her. "Yomega asked you something, space cadet."

"Oh," Lulu had the decency to blush. "What was the question?"

"After the Mare Do Well shit, Rarity's going up to Canterlot. If you want to go, I'll fill you in on the episode's events." Yomega shrugged. "It's up to you, and you've got some time to figure that out.

"But after all that, the next major thing is Spikezilla. Basically, dragons grow through greed, and Spike's going to have a massive growth spurt. When it happens, you'll know." He glanced at us each in turn. "Now, this is one of the few times I'll say this, but I think we should interfere, if only to keep damages down and ponies out of the way. All in favor?"

We all raised our paws.

"All opposed?" Abes raised a paw. Yomega sighed. "Okay, why?"

Abes grinned. "Someone has to."


[Conner]

I was making my way back to Fluttershy's from the meeting when Lulu bolted up to me outside the library. It was obvious she was distracted. I had to gently guide her around a stand in the marketplace. "Ya need something?"

Lulu startled. "Geebus, don't sneak up on me like that!"

"You came up to me..." I pointed out. "So, what do ya need?"

"Oh, yeah." She trailed off. I waited for her to figure her words out. Just as I was wondering if she spaced out again, she shook her head before focusing back onto me. "I, uh, need a favor."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Could you check with Fluttershy what certain symptoms mean?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "It would help if I knew what those symptoms were."

Lulu blinked owlishly at me. "Right, well, you can guess at some of it. Um, spacing out, distracted, and I'm hearing this swooshing noise."

It was my turn to blink. "Okay, a 'I'm a superhero with a cape' kind of swooshing? Or a 'I think I heard a swoosh' swoosh?"

"It's hard to describe." Lulu pawed at an ear. "Kinda like someones trying to slowly tune a radio, but keeps missing the station, but instead of static it's more of a dull roar."

I glared at her. "That's not a swoosh!"

PreviousChapters Next