• Published 26th Dec 2015
  • 17,478 Views, 4,521 Comments

Equestrian Eeveelution. - Symphonicdysonince



So, my friends and I woke up in this forest none of us recognize, and were scattered by these wooden dog things. Now I gotta find my friends before we get into any more trouble. Now if only I wasn't a foot tall, and can say more than "Eevee"....

  • ...
64
 4,521
 17,478

PreviousChapters Next
The Express Way Home.

The next morning found all of us bidding our farewells.

<<You better come visit, soon.>> I sighed as I released my hug with my former neighbor..

Luke smiled at me. <<Only if I can play with the kids when they hatch.>>

<<Deal, but the same goes in reverse.>> I agreed. <<I want to see what kind of dragon comes from a Lucario.>>

<<And don't forget to try to unlock a couple of those moves. Seriously, what self respecting Pokemon only knows three moves?>> Added Yomega.

We had spent a couple hours last night telling Luke about all the moves he could learn. He looked fairly intrigued, before offering a theory. Since many Pokemon could learn multiple moves, maybe Pokemon weren't duel type at most. More likely, one could list a Pokemon's types as percentages.

We guessed that Lucario really was psychic type, though only about fifteen percent. The others were fifty-five percent fighting, thirty steel.

Of course, those were just theories, but we were going to try to figure out how to test it some time.

Not far from us, a much more tear filled goodbye was taking place.

"... and don't forget to brush your teeth every night. Don't go anywhere without Luke or Ember, maybe Smolder."

"Geeze, Twilight, come on," Spike said, sounding both annoyed and touched by how much Twilight was fretting. "I'm not going to be gone long. And when I get back, I'll be able to teach you all about dragons."

Twilight wiped a tear from her eye with a small smile. "I know. It's just... you're growing up so fast. I'm so proud of you."

"He's in good hands," Luke said. "We'll have your son back to you unharmed and a better dragon."

Twilight blushed and looked away. "Oh, he's not my son..."

Rainbow cut in, "Well, he kinda is. I mean, you hatched him, you raised him, fed him, taught him..."

"You do fill the role quite nicely." Rarity added. "Much like how Rainbow Dash fills the role of sister for little Scootaloo."

"Anyway," Ember interrupted, "let's go ahead and get you that ride."

"Oh, right. I am curious who would be willing to take us back to Equestria." Twilight pondered.

Ember chuckled. "'Willing' has nothing to do with it."

She looked up, searching the flight for something. Or, more likely, someone. She raised her claw and the same spectral hand that she used the day before against Garble and his friends shot into the sky, snatching a dragon out of the air.

<<Hey, doesn't that almost seem like Bigsby's Grasping Hand?>> Yomega asked.

<<Oh yeah, it does.>> I agreed.

<<And she did say her magic works by imposing her will onto reality,>> Lulu added.

Luke looked back at us, brows furrowed in thought. <<You saying her magic comes out of D&D?>>

<<She did call it sorcery.>> Yomega finished.

The dragon was slammed down in front of Ember.

She snarled and said, "Hey, jerkwad! You're gonna take my friends here back to their town. Got it?!"

The dragon just barely managed to stuttered out, "Y-y-yes, ma'am!"

Holy fuck! I stared, slack jawed. What did they do to the poor sod!

"I think the more appropriate question should be 'what did he do to piss them off?'"

Luke spoke up, interrupting my thoughts. "Dragons respect strength and ferocity. It drives them to better themselves and become strong so they can protect what's theirs from the dangers of the greater world. This dragon tried to start trouble with us and was beaten, thus he owes Ember a favor. However, out here, one cannot simply ask for what is theirs, one must show they deserve to keep it.

"Don't worry, though, we will show Spike that this is only something that applies to the Dragon Lands. We won't send him back a jerk."

"I-I suppose," Twilight said, approaching the dragon. "Thank you, sir, for giving us a ride."

The dragon just grumbled.

The ponies carefully climbed up onto the dragon’s back, even Rainbow settling in in front of the wings. Twilight’s horn began to glow as she anchored her friends to the dragon. I quickly blurred my way up behind Rainbow. I glanced back to see Lulu flowing her way up to sit behind Rarity.

“H-hey, Yomega?” Spike called as Yomega began to climb up. “Can I ask you to do something for me?”

Yomega paused, hopping back down off the dragon’s tail. <<Sure, what’s up?>>

Spike pulled a red and yellow egg from behind his back. “Could you take care of Peewee for me? I want him to be somewheres safe. A-and I’m not saying it’s not safe here, I just don’t want Garble to come and find it here, and-”

Yomega reached up and placed a paw on his mouth. <<Sshh. I get it. Peewee’s gonna be safe with me. I’ll raise him like my own.>> Yomega sighed, his ears drooping.

“And take care of Twilight for me.” Spike knelt down, placing the egg to the side. “... I’ll miss you.”

Yomega leaned up to hug Spike. <<I’ll miss you, too.>> The Eevee began to glow.

I smirked, before looking over to see the others expressions. While Ember and Smolder looked confused, Luke had a proud smile on his muzzle. <<Ten bucks he's an Espeon.>>

Suckers bet.” Yomega’s voice echoed out. The light faded to reveal a lime green cat-like creature sitting on its haunches while still holding Spike. It’s twined tip tail flicked from side to side, large tufts of fur sprouting from under its ears rubbing against Spike’s cheek.

Yomega opened his almost pure lavender eyes. You have my word, Spike. I will do everything in my power to keep them both safe. He smiled. I look forward to talking with you again when you finally come home.

Spike waved as Yomega joined the others on the dragon’s back, the Espeon floating the egg up to him. “I’ll write whenever I find the time.”

“We look forward to them.” Twilight said, love clear in her voice.

“Darling, I think half the pack have spontaneously changed by now.” Rarity tittered. Luke must've said something to her, since I didn't hear anyone say anything prior.

Rainbow nodded. “Yeah, it’s like they insta grow or something.”

Twilight sighed. “If only they would all change the same way.” She tried to throw her hooves up, but was thwarted by her own spell. “Each one has been completely unique! Just how much redundant DNA do you things have!” She directed the last bit at Yomega.

"Do you want to know about the known evolutions, or the potential ones?" Luke asked with a smirk.

Oh, you're fucking asking for it! I narrowed my eyes at him.

“P-potential ones?!” Twilight gasped.

With a roll of his eyes, the dragon got tired of waiting, and took off.

“Wait, I have so much to ask you!” Twilight’s shout back at Luke. We all strained to watch them as long as we could, the whistling wind drowning out anything they may have said in response. Once they faded from view, Twilight turned a manic grin towards the rest of us. "Moon Dancer and I are going to be doing so~o much research when we get home."


The flight back was mostly uneventful. Some dragons decided to try and take potshots at use, but Lulu's Water Gun and Yomega's new Confusion quickly put an end to those. It was almost evening when Ponyville came into view.

"Put us down over there!" Twilight tried to yell over the wind. She was pointing to a field near White Tail Woods. The dragon either ignored her, or didn't hear her. Twilight was a bout to shout again when Rainbow tapped, then hit, the dragon, pointing to the clearing when he turned to look.

With a nod, the dragon began to descend. He lightly touched down and waited for us to get off. Twilight dispelled her spell, and we all leapt clear, Yomega cradling Peewee's egg in his new mental powers. Without waiting for a thanks, the dragon took off and rejoined the flight.

<<Ya know,>> I mused as we turned for Ponyville proper, <<We spent most of the day with him, and we never got his name...>>

Lulu sighed. <<I'm more impressed with the amount of distance we covered.>>

"With how far humans are able to go in airplanes," Yomega thought at us. "you'd think you'd be used to that."

I glanced over at the lime colored feline. <<Could you please not do that? It's creepy.>>

He looked at me. <<You had no issues with Luke doing it?>>

<<Luke didn't do it to us when it was just us.>> I Glared at him. <<And you know my opinion of psychic types. Now outta my head!>>

<<It would help if you wouldn't shout your thoughts so fucking loud!>> He snapped back at me. <<I'm trying, very hard, to not pick up thoughts right now!>> His tail twitched. <<Look, I'm sorry, but I need to be alone until our next meeting. I need to train myself for this.>>

<<I know a spot you could meditate at, Darling.>> Lulu mentioned. <<I'll show you tomorrow.>>

I looked over to the mares to see them begin to split off. <<Alright, fine. See you guys later?>>

They waved their farewells, and I left with Rainbow. We walked in silence for a little bit as we headed back home. Eventually, Rainbow spoke up.

"Is Luke another form you guys can take?"

<<Wha-?>> I had to stop and think for a second. <<Oh, no. He's just a Lucario that we shared a range with.>>

"How do you 'share a range' with someone?" Rainbow asked as she picked me up.

<<Simple. Our separate territories overlapped.>> I shrugged as Rainbow placed me on the cloud floor of our home. <<It's not that hard to understand, really. Equestria shares a range with the timberwolves in the Everfree.>>

Rainbow shrugged as we crawled into our beds. "Well, then. What're your thoughts on him?"

I finished settling in. <<He's... cute, but taken.>>

"Isn't he, like, four times your size?"

I thought on it, and my mind began... drifting. <<Yeah...>>

"Leo... You're drooling."

Author's Note:

And now the amazing finale to the three chapter crossover with Shirotora's story!

If anyone has issues with the color of Yomega's mind speech, I can change it to a darker green if needed.

Until then, Read, Review and Enjoy!

PreviousChapters Next