• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 18,827 Views, 185 Comments

Clothing Control - Very Sleepy



Fearing declining birth rates, the rulers of Equestria turn to the reformed Discord with a simple plan to fix their problem, who in no way will have some sort of ulterior motive for helping them out with a drastic change.

Comments ( 45 )

Here is what I picture my readers doing when going through this story.

media.giphy.com/media/mHjBdBZuqBvJC/giphy.gif

What the... Waaa?:rainbowhuh::derpyderp2:

My only complaint was that there wasn't a whole lot of preg stuff with Rarity in the chapter.

7179183 Yeah the chapter idea kinda took this one in a different direction. We'll get back to the normal stuff next time.

7179042
Ha! that was a fun movie, a laugh a minute, I daresay!

She and Mister Cuddles, a name for the creature she felt entirely appropriate now, had spent a single night sleeping together in the same bed… and yet she felt more tired now than the night before! The creature was simply restless! She wasn’t even able to manage a full ten minutes of undisturbed slumber before the changeling’s “problem” grew back to hardened full length, once again requiring her sensual services to deal with. Even through most of her pet’s sticky white essence found its way inside her various holes, the remaining bit was more than enough to completely drench her once clean and dry bed sheets.

You are oddly naive for someone who owns a bunny.

“It’ll look like he’s trying to leap frog over you, but not quite making it off the ground….”

As I said, for an animal owner, you are surprisingly naive.

“D-Do you think we should stay and watch…?” Rarity asked out of the blue. “I-I mean just to ensure Fluttershy’s safety of course! I don’t like the look of that creature!”
“Oh…yes..! Of course!” Twilight nervously added. “W-What kind of friends would we be if we didn’t?!”

Of course.

“I just happen to know Sweetie Belle will no longer be under the protection of her safe days soon, and I would greatly prefer it if a trusted stallion such as yourself were to claim her womb before those two cretins have the chance. I think we can all agree Ponyville is at its limits with those two running amok! We don’t need their offspring too!” Planting several small kisses on Thunderlane’s cheek, Rarity added, “And if my dear sister were to suddenly be… compelled by the generousness of sharing my handsome special somepony’s cock and felt obligated to listen to my advice, everypony wins!”

Generosity, Rarity.

“Of course, dear,” Rarity blinked innocently. “The only thing Sweetie asked for on her 18th birthday was to take me to bed. What else was I supposed to say? No?”

YES!

Thunderlane eyes shot open wide at the prospect of being squashed between the nude bodies of two sex-crazed girls every night… These two horny mares were going to be the death of him!

Worse ways to die.

incesterious

Incestuous.

Thunderlane and Sweetie both gave a wicked smile as the fashionista released a deep moan.

And the manipulator has been manipulatED.

She didn’t want to count the dreadful days she had allowed Snips and Snails to fuck her on the routes Rarity took to town just to get on her nerves.

Oh, oh my god. That's, that's just mean.

7179042

You are not wrong sir.

7179562
Yeah, I agree. The way Sweetie, Rarity, and Thunderlane acted was really nasty. We could see Thunderlane isn't much less of an idiot, but he's better-looking (and not Spike) so he's treated infinitely better, while Snips and Snails are treated like disposable trash. Come to think of it, that means Sweetie Belle was the latest 'villain' who used them.

I'm hoping they'll find somepony who will appreciate them for who they are, and not just as a tool for their own selfish wants. Maybe somepony who understands what it's like to be apart from the crowd.
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/10/29/459388__safe_glasses_diamond+tiara_silver+spoon_snails_snips_artist-colon-ladymonotone_artist-colon-monotoneinkwell.jpeg

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Wow, this chapter was insanely hot. Didn't expected Rarity and Sweetie Belle to be so close, but it's clop logic so what the hell. I got to say that Mr. Cuddles interaction with Fluttershy was hot and hilarious, especially because Rarity and Twilight get so perverted that they spy on them. Anyway, thanks for the awesome chapter.

7179616

I also agree, That's some fucked up shit that is occuring...It's like they aren't even giving Snips and Snails a chance. I get it, they're adolescent colts and probably it doesn't really matter in the long run, but still, Sweetie Belle willingly had sex with them before a manipulative Rarity and Thunderlane brought that train to a screeching halt.

Come to think of it, seeing how Rarity is here with Thunderlane (and surprise, surprise, she doesn't wait all that long to strut her 'superior specimem' of a coltfriend in front of anypony else), I'm pretty relieved that Spike did get with Twilight...and a few others :twilightblush: Sparity would be heartbreaking in this case.

I could see a bit of a silver lining though--Snips and Snails could upgrade from Sweetie Belle to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (granted that they aren't already taken :trollestia:)

Dayum that was EVIL, and hot, but EVIL, and HOT......I am confuse, I have no words. :derpyderp1:

7179042 what have you done to me?! :raritydespair:

I still love you and all your fics. :rainbowkiss:

7179616 I've always thought it was weird of the show to portray Rarity as a mare who manipulates men into getting what she wants. It seems like an awful lesson to be handing out to little girls.

But it does make for a great chapter, in this case it was all Sweetie taking after her older sister with all three of them attempting to manipulate the other. One big crazy messed up family.

Well done Sweetie, you proved the best schemer of the bunch!

It's whorecunts like Rarity and Sweetie that make women not worth anything except a human shield.

7180705 That's what women have been taught for all of recorded history and before even that. manipulate males into getting anything you want and when you've run the well dry, through the male away and move onto the next one. Why I'd rather shove a woman into a woodchipper feet first rather then try to date her.

So I just re-read the chapter and I realized something. Incest is completely open now isn't it? Can we get a Luna/Celestia/Discord threesome then? I feel like this story could use a good royal threesome.:ajsmug:

I'm hoping to see Apple Bloom with DT and/or Silver Spoon. Also, by previous chapters, I hope that means Chryssy will jump in and bang with Shining and Cadance.

7180705
7179863
Yes, it's in-character for them indeed. Though I'm a little surprised at how callous Rarity and Sweetie Belle are. Rarity is quick to judge places or things, but she's a lot more optimistic about ponies.

To be absolutely, 100% fair, perhaps Snips and Snails had just been using Sweetie Belle for her body and didn't care about her at all, too. It's possible. Sweetie Belle believes they'll break up with her as soon as she's pregnant with somepony else's foals. Then again, I would feel a little betrayed in that situation as well, so it doesn't have to be a case of the two being as selfish and manipulative as Sweetie Belle.

And you're right, DanvilleBengal, that would be a fun "upgrade". :pinkiehappy: I mean, how Sweetie and Rarity acted during the sex was incredibly delicious; I wouldn't be adverse to having the four act in a similar manner! DT and SS have all the money in the world to buy really fun toys...
7181358
That's an interesting option as well. In that case, Scootaloo and/or Babs Seed are fine alternatives.

And ... wow ... since when dose size matter ... this was some bullshit of an chapter.
This is so out of character I don't believe it was even possible and it wasn't funny.
I find Snips and Snails to be stupid at times, but this ... this is like laughing at a quadriplegic kid with cancer.

7181687 I still would prefer DT and/or SS but Babs isn't a bad alternative. Scoots is meh though. Ooh! Maybe the Apple cousins disciplining DT and SS?

It was just magically.

:rainbowkiss:

7188829 You would be a fool to assume magic conforms to your petty rules of grammality.

you know, i just realized that it would be really easy to rob a bank right now. or other assorted crimes.

Well if Rarity is willing to share her little sister, it only seems fair that Thunderlane does the same with his brother. :rainbowdetermined2:

The last part about Sweetie Belle doing what she did to manipulate her sister bothers me a little. Being that manipulative seems out of character of her to me. Otherwise it was pretty good. Kind of funny that Rarity wound up doing the very thing she claimed she never would due to hubris.

7222943 I've always seen Sweetie taking after her sister to try and be just like. Her giant frowny face she made to get her sister into that camping trick shows that she pulls the same strings Rarity does.

So why in the wide world of Equestria would she settle for Snips and Snails!! I simply can’t grasp what she could possibly ? thinking!”

? = be

“Wait…” Thunderlane couldn’t help but think, distracted. “Mares can’t use their tits as pillows?!........ No…. No! Of course they can! Why else would they all want them so big? Heh, what’s next, Rarity? Are you going to tell me mare’s breasts don’t cushion their falls? Nice try…”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!:rainbowlaugh:

7190153 Stuff robbery, I'm off to hunt for Luna's pet Tigress(hint) Here kitty kitty!:derpytongue2:

Too any Moderators reading, why can't we have a Luna emoji please?

Are you planning on updating 'Braeburn's Suprise Stay' or is that story dead?

7338273 I had the chapter planned out but kinda lost interest in it over my other 2 stories seeing how many people disliked it.

7340017
Oh, OK. That's disappointing, that story was going good.

There's the manipulative Sweetie Belle we know and love!

7380228
1. Dayum son, took ya long enough
2. Exodia will beat yo ass

You know, now that I've re-read this, there is another comment that I should have put on here back then. But I'm gonna do it now. And based that it's pretty much an impossibility since we know Thunderlane successfully knocked up both of the Belle sisters (as well as getting anal from Rarity even though she's claimed that she's against it--yeah right, you didn't want to lose Thunderlane to your own sister), it's pretty much pointless, but I'm gonna put out there anyway.

There is a part of me that kinda wished that Snips and Snails successfully knocked Sweetie Belle up anyway, despite Rarity's fulile wiles to get Sweetie with a stallion of obviously Rarity's choice as opposed to a stallion that Sweetie Belle chose. It would be straight karma that Rarity is talking all that shit about Snips and Snails and that she falls to letting her own colfriend Thunderlane (you owe Spike for that in my opinion, though it probably doesn't matter anyway; Spike's got mares for days, as well as he's got a Princess for a lover) pretty much whore out Sweetie so that the dumb and dim duo doesn't get that opportunity.

But like I said, the previous comment is pointless since we know that Thunderlane's gonna be the father to both Rarity's and Sweetie Belle's foals. Just something on my mind.

7542821
Considering that it was all part of Sweetie's plan to get Rarity to share Thunderlane, I wouldn't be surprised if Sweetie was taking precautions to prevent Snips and Snails from knocking her up.

So when's this story gonna be updated?

Damn, I was so hoping you'd get back to Celestia and Luna.

Is this dead?

Yeah this is dead

this is good plz continue

this is very dead

Please don’t stay dead:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment