• Member Since 12th Jun, 2012
  • offline last seen Nov 28th, 2017

electreXcessive


I am an average everyday brony. I like to let my creative juices flow and create things. I'm always striving to improve, so I hope you enjoy my stories.

Comments ( 170 )

Now, the question is whether or not there will actually be 1,000 chapters. Don't disappoint me, Electre. XP

you know what this reminds me of: Disturbed - Another Way to Die

4417609

But wasn't that song about the environment or something?

4417630 either way its just another way to die i suppose. i could try to find a song that relates to this

Saw this added to groups and immediately thought:

My god, this is gonna be so stupid.

I'm going to read it.

Just like the show! So stupid yet so entertaining!

Let's keep reading!

[Insert obligatory Nick Cage]

4417759
No, he's right.
Disturbed's Another Way To Die is about the environment and pollution.
Dumb ways to die is this video:

This is some pretty fucked-up stuff, man.

Like, really fucked-up.

Well, then. I was expecting the jets to tear her wings off and have her bleed to death, but this works too. :pinkiecrazy:

I point you again to 2:13 of the dumb ways to die video I linked. :rainbowlaugh:

4417873
Where? i love to see it considering how i love dark comedy XD this fanfic is so funny now to read some more.

HA HA HA! freakin hilarious but brutal now do twilight next! no wait rainbow dash do her or fluttershy.

I am a huge fan of the show 100 ways to day

Ouch...that was harsh.

Looks like Rarity got that...catscratch fever.

Pinkie's dead? Man that really...stings.

Well, I guess his death wasn't just a...close shave.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the Dark category is being misused.

4419646 Well, to my understanding, the Dark category is meant to describe stories with conflict of good vs. evil or light vs. dark.

4419646 Well, to my understanding, the Dark category is meant to describe stories with conflict of good vs. evil or light vs. dark.

Sorry about the double post. I didn't think that was possible

I'm guessing the sisters aren't immortal after all.

4419682
That's quite alright. And my understanding was that dark applies to disturbing content or darker interpretations of Equestria.

4420226 You are correct. Dark doesn't mean a conflict between good and evil, Dark is for gore and grim content. That would be more under adventure (since its an almost limitless conflict and journey between good and evil).

4419425 YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

And so, Luna is proven dumber than Celestia, who just would have blasted the tub apart. :trollestia:

But bee venom doesn't kill that quickly. Not even if you're allergic.

Heck, even conesnail stings (filled with the potent neurotoxin, alpha-conotoxin) take between 30 seconds and a minute to be fatal.

I guess she died because she's Pinkie and can't even die from conventional means normally. :pinkiesick:

4419415 The only cake he'll be serving now is... angel food.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:trollestia:

4421341
Well, consider that she's getting stung by hundreds or thousands of bees at once.

Uhm... ok, the Rarity one was just plain stupid.

Rabies doesn't work that way, and a house cat could not possibly tear a pony apart like that in seconds.

Seriously, the writer couldn't have come up with a rabid manticore, at least?

Do not attempt this at home. You will die.

The only problem that I can see with this story is that in 1000 ways to die all the people who died were either stupid or assholes. You're killing off some very lovable characters here, that makes me miffed.

Well, they still have three princesses..

....right?


...Not for long, right?

I'm going to comment, favorite, and upvote this even before reading chapter one. Just the fact that you're doing this is a riot. I'll give this a read definitely.

Login or register to comment