• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 8,540 Views, 96 Comments

Bakugan Battle Brawlers- Fusion Harmony - GundamBrony



When Dan and Drago were summoned by the Elements of Harmony to Equestria, it's spark a new battle for the fate of all worlds.......

  • ...
4
 96
 8,540

Episode 4 - A New Bakugan

Tatarus, the dark pit

On the dark pit, chaotic energies begin pouring into the purple orb as the red eyes open up.

"Bah! Still not enough energy!" it hissed in anguish "I need more magic if I want to break free from my prison!"

Then more energies begin to pour out as each begins to form into armored bipedal like creatures, another form of the same armored dragons, and bird-like bipedal.

"Go! Find me the Elements so that I'll be free!" it screeched as all of them flew out of the dark pit.


The noise of the rooster was heard from outside of Sweet Apple Acres as Dan rolled a bit before sit up and yawn. While he stretched his arms, he scratches his mane as he looks outside and saw the sun rising up.

*Yawn* Dan scratched his mane and glance at the window.

"Morning Dan," Drago spoke as he opens up from his ball mode.

"Morning Drago." he stretches his body around as he got out of the bed and fix the blankets. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good, though I got to admit that Wavern really packed a punch in my wings, but I can still hold my ground."

"No kidding." Dan said, "Even though we fought many adversaries in the past, both her and Princess Celestia are the next level of brawling."

Just then, a knock was heard as they turned and saw Apple Bloom opening the door.

"Good morning Dan and Drago."

"Morning Applebloom."

"Just want to wake up cause it's breakfast time." Both of them nodded as they fixed up the bed and headed downstairs. Then the sat down and ate some breakfast with her, Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith.

"So Dan, how you slept?" Applebloom asked.

"Very Good, a good night sleep helps us get some good rest after a battle with Princess Celestia," Dan replied.

Applebloom nodded "I still can't believe you're staying here in Equestria as the 'Harmony of Guardians'. Don't you miss your friends and family back at home?"

"We all do, but still, we have a responsibility to help you guys." Drago replied, "If your world is involved in a Bakugan affairs, then we had to stay here to stop this threat."

"So Drago, what's like to control all the Elements of Harmony?" Applejack asked.

"To be honest, it's like being in my Infinity form but somewhat similar to my Titanium and my Neo forms," Drago replied.

"Speaking of which," Dan turned to Applejack "Any idea of how you and the girls going to help us train our new powers?"

Applejack touches her muzzle, thinking "Well, Twilight suggested of doing some training somewhere at the Ghastly Gorge. At least none of the ponies will get involve into it."

"Ghastly Gorge?" Drago asked.

"It's a location that filled with perils, such as the windy cave, bramble bushes, and Quarry Eels. Rainbow once held a contest to see which animals would be her pet."

"But why?" Dan asked

"I don't know why, but she tends to find something that is '20% cooler'." Applejack replied.

After finished their plates, Dan helps Big Mac with Applebucking while Applebloom cleans the dishes with Granny Smith, and Applejack went to her chores.

Dan bucked the last apple tree as Big Mac caught all of them while Dan picking up some into the basket.

"Thanks for helping me, Dan. You're a pretty good hard worker."

Dan nodded "It's no big deal, finally got to do something relaxing after all the fate of the worlds and stuff."

Once all of the apples are stored in the barn, Applejack called them with Twilight and her friends on her side.

"Hey, girls" Dan wave his hoof at them and finished with the last basket. "Got the last basket finished. So shall we head to the Ghastly Gorge?"

The girls nodded and they walk towards the gorge.

Dan turn to Twilight "So Twilight, any ideas how you and your friends are going to train us?"

"I'm glad you ask, Dan" she pulls a spell book from her saddlebag "Since Princess Celestia and Princess Luna entrust to train you and Drago, she lends me a special spellbook which would help any Bakugans on their training."

"You think that a spellbook would work on our training?" Drago asked.

"It should since this spellbook helped with Princess Celestia training with Wavern, it's clear that it should do the same," Twilight replied.

Drago nodded but as they continue walking, his eyes lit up, stopping a bit.

Dan notice it and asked, "Drago, you okay, buddy?"

Shaken those thoughts, he replied "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's keep going."

Dan having a concern expression but shake those off and continue walking.


Upon reaching Ghastly Gorge, Twilight turn the page of the spellbook and conjure six magic like holograms of the Chaos Bakugan. In response, Dan throws Drago and become his normal form.

"Okay, time to test your new powers, guys. The point of the training is we need to examine you to see how you fight." Twilight said, writing on a notepad "Ready?"

"Ready!" both shouted.

The hologram Chaos Bakugan charges forth at them and Dan shouted "ABILITY ACTIVATE!! DRAGON EARTH STRIKE!!"

Drago roared and his gem once again changed colors to that of a dark orange dragon with an apple symbol on it.

"Okay, now it's my elements!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Here I go!!" Drago charges at them as he thrust his fist at one of them with a full force, sending it flying to the ground, making it into dust. The same for the other two on the left with a roundhouse kick and a hammer on the head. More of the hologram Chaos Bakugan kept rising.

"Dan, let's try the next one!" Drago shouted and Dan nodded.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE!! DRAGON BLITZ BASH!!!"

Drago changes colors to a light blue dragon with a balloon shaped on it.

"Here's my elements!!" Pinkie cheered.

Drago opens his mouth and fire a huge pink/red beam at them with small effects of a party noise on it, giving odd looks to the knights.

"Okay, that's a wired attack....." Drago commented.

"Yeah, wired....." Dan agreeing with him.

Okay, for what I gather, Dan and Drago utilize their abilities as if they are sync towards each other...... Twilight thinking about while gathering the battle data. But what Princess Celestia and Princess Luna told me before, they have lost control of their powers one time during when Mag Mel and Razenoid invaded Bakugan Interspace using the connection of them. So, they're working hard to control their new powers yet Drago is struggling with it, but it can't help. Since the Elements of Harmony is now within Drago along with the other attributes, it would make sense that Drago and Dan somewhat hesitate with this. Then 10 more coming out and Drago land on the ground.

"Focus you two," Twilight shouted, "You got 10 more to go!"

"Right, let's......." Before Drago can continue, his eyes shrunken as he knees down, feeling the pain on his body.

"Drago, what's wrong?!" Dan rushed towards him and the others too, with Twilight stop the holograms and make it disappeared.

"I- I don't know........" Drago replied, the pain still continues, "my powers and my body are acting up......."

Suddenly, his body is outlined with energies of the attributes mixed with the elements of harmony as Drago screamed as the energies poured into his chest then a white light came out of it and softly landed near to Twilight. Drago breaths heavily and starting to regain his strength. All of the others glance at the energies then formed into a familiar marble shaped with black and purple with a Darkus symbol on the right and the Element of Magic on the left.

"A Bakugan?" Dan wonder as the mysterious Bakugan begin to shake up then open up revealing a dragon-like being with ancient wizard armors around it.

"Where am I?" he looks around as the others gather around. Then the dragon-like being spotted Twilight.

"Are you the one who will become my partner?" he asked her, gave a shocked to Twilight and her friends even Dan and Drago.

"Drago, you want to fill me in on what's going on?" Dan asked.

"I'm not sure, but it seems my powers with the Elements of Harmony and the six attributes must create a new Bakugan." Drago guessed and the mysterious Bakugan turned around and saw him.

"You must be Drago, the legendary Bakugan that save all worlds numerous time with your partner Dan Kuso." he bowed down to you "It's an honor to meet you."

"Uh, sure, but what's your name?" Dan asked.

"I am Darkus / Magic Wizarden. I am created from the Element of Magic and Darkus with your DNA of you Dragonoid." he explained, "And as such, I am your student, Master Dan, and Master Drago."

"Wait, student?!" Both are shocked at this.

"Yes, you see, since you have been contacted with the Elements of Harmony and the combination of all six attributes, both of their powers create a special type of Bakugans known as Baku-Eques."

"Baku-Eques?" Rainbow asked.

"We, the Baku-Eques, have the abilities to use the Elements of Harmony while using the main attributes and as such, we can combine magic with attributes for greater power."

"One question, why you ask Twilight to become your partner?" Pinkie asked.

"Simply put, since all of you are the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, it stands for a reason that your connection towards them are still link despite Master Drago now being the new bearer of the Elements."

"You mean we can get our own Bakugan partners?" Rainbow asked excitedly.

Wizarden nodded "But when the time is right, you will."

"Look, Wizarden," Drago spoke up "While all the things are new to me, I'm not certain that I'm the candidate to become your teacher. I'm still learning about my new powers that the Elements bestowed to me."

Just as he spoke up, Drago glance back at the left direction and spotted something coming from the skies. Dan also notice his look and glance at the same direction, having the same expression as him.

"What's wrong, Drago and Dan?" Twilight asked.

"Looks like we got trouble!" Drago shouted. Just then, multiple energy shots hurled towards them as all of them dodge out of the way and spotted real Chaos Bakugans.

"Chaos Bakugan!" Dan shouted and the Chaos Bakugans fire their attacks on them, mostly on Drago and Wizarden.

"Seems like those guys are after us!" Wizarden said.

"Why?" Drago asked.

"Since I'm created from the Element of Magic, a single shard of it is embedded within me." he replied.

"In that case, we need to fight those guys!" Dan said and Drago reverts into his Ball Mode.

"BAKUGAN, BRAWL!!" Dan threw Drago to the ground "BAKUGAN STAND, LET'S GO, PYRUS HARMONIC DRAGONOID!!!"

Drago opens up and torrential flames along with rainbow energies swirled around it, transform him into his normal form and Drago roared.

"ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE!!" Dan shouted "DRAGON MAGNUS BURST!!"

The jewel from his chest glows as surges of Element of Magic poured to him and Drago, in his Element of Magic form, fire a beam weapon at them, reducing them to ashes. Another swarm of Chaos Bakugan charging at him.

"Have some of this, ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE!! DRAGON DIAMOND STORM!!!"

Drago raised his wings and switch to his Element of Generosity form, fire an energy-like diamonds from the wings, hitting them in quick seconds.

"Okay, let's try this one, ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE!! DRAGON PULSE BREAKER!!"

Drago roared and energies were coursing through him, then he fires a huge energy beam which split into multiples and hitting them.

The Chaos Bakugan fire their dark energies at Drago which hit him, causing him in great pain.

"Drago!!" Dan shouted. Then more of them dive towards him and starting to fire more of the dark energies at him, causing him in tremendous pain.

"Oh no, Drago is getting slammed!" Spike shouted.

"Drago!!" Dan rushed towards him. "ABILITY ACTIVATE!!! DRAGONIC SHIELD!!!"

Drago then conjured a magic shield while deflecting most of the attacks and more dogpiled at him.

"Will you GET OFF OF ME?!!" Drago shouted and he pushed them out of the way.

However, more of them continue blasting him as one snatch Dan and they were screaming in pain.

"DAN!!" the girls shouted, "DRAGO!!"

Wizarden turned to Twilight "Twilight, you must launch me and use your power to help Dan and Drago!"

"What?!" Twilight exclaimed, "But I never done this before!"

"You must!" Wizarden shouted, "Otherwise, if they get their claws on the Elements of Harmony, then all worlds will be at stake!!"

Twilight was shocked but she nodded and Wizarden closes up and she levitates him.

"Okay, here I go!! BAKUGAN, BRAWL!!" she throws him to the ground and Wizarden open up "Stand, Darkus/Magic Wizarden!!"

With a giant purple tornado, it slams at the Chaos Bakugan, saving Dan and Drago. With a roar, the tornado revealed to be Wizarden in his normal form. While he shares the similar build of Dharak and Neo Dragonoid, his wings were that of Alpha Hydranoid but with energy like pillar wings glowing, his golden wizard armors revealed to be glowing purple around the edges and his arms too, he wields an elaborate staff with a starburst crystal on the tip of it and another on the chest.

"Whoa, now that's awesome!!" Drago said.

Wizarden turned to him and offer a hand and Drago grasp it, got back to his feet.

"You all right, Master Drago?"

"Yeah, just bunch of bruises, nothing too seriously," Drago replied.

Dan got up a bit and Twilight and her friends help him.

"You all right, sugarcube?" Applejack asked and Dan nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing too seriously."

Then another cry was heard and they turned and saw more Chaos Bakugan coming after them.

"Here's come another wave!!" Wizarden shouted and he turned to Twilight.

"Twilight, I can fight with my own strength but I need your strength to help me!!" At the moment, purple energies glow and come out of him were 3 new ability cards and he threw to her which she caught it.

"Use those ability cards to help me!"

Twilight nodded and glance at Dan which he nodded.

"Okay Drago, you ready for Round 2?"

"Ready as I've always been!" Drago said, "What about you, Wizarden?"

"I'm always ready, Master Drago!" Wizarden twirls his staff and holds like a mace at the end.

"You're ready, Twilight?" Dan said and Twilight nodded.

"Okay, here we go, ABILITY ACTIVATE!! DRAGON RAINBOW ROCKET STRIKE!!"

"All right, ABILITY ACTIVATE!! SURGE MAGIC BURST!!"

With a roar, the two dragons charges at them and Drago change into his Loyalty form and charges at the Chaos Bakugan with quick speed while Wizarden holds his staff and gathering magic around his body then swing a magic beam at them.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE!! HYPER DRAGON BURST!!"

Drago glows in red and fires from his hand a huge red beam at them.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE!! SPELLBINDING BREAKER!!"

Wizarden conjure from his staff, a magic circle, and the Chaos Bakugan were caught by it and upon it closing it, an explosion was seen.

"Just only a few more left, let's combine our powers together!!" Dan said and Twilight gave a nodded.

"DUAL ABILITY ACTIVATE!!"

"DRAGON-"

"MAGIC-"

"FORCE!!"

With their abilities combine, Drago and Wizarden open their mouths and fire their powers now combine upon contact and obliterate the remaining Chaos Bakugan.

After the dust settles, they see all of the Chaos Bakugans are reduce to ashes.

"All right!!" Dan cheered "We did it!!"

The girls cheered and the Bakugans return to their ball form.

"I must say, Wizarden, you're pretty good our there," Drago commented.

"Thanks, Master Drago," Wizarden said and Drago sighed.

This will get used to it. Drago thought of it.

"Twilight that was awesome!!" Rainbow said and placing her hoof on her cheek.

"Golly, I didn't know you able to do all the things that Dan and Drago do." Applejack said.

"Neither do we, Twilight but you were amazing out there fighting with us," Dan said which Twilight blushes a bit.

"Thanks, it's just seeing how you able to do it, I know how to," Twilight said.

"Still you able to handle with quick skills, Twilight." Wizarden said, "I was right, you were destined to be my partner."

Twilight giggled "I guess we are then."

She turned to Dan and Drago, "I'm sorry about your training."

"No worries, we can train anytime, we just need to find a place where we can be safe from the Chaos Bakugan," Dan said.

"Right, if we want to train our powers, we need to find a place where we will be shielded," Drago said.

"I think I know a place but it would best if I get permission from Princess Celestia and Princess Luna," Twilight said.

With that, the sun setting down from dusk to night, the ponies return home with Twilight carrying Spike on her back and laid him on his bed in his room. After coming to her room, Wizarden came to her.

"Well, see you in the morning, Wizarden." Twilight said.

"All right, see you in the morning, Twilight."

With that, she turns off the lights and went to sleep.


"WHATTT?!" the dark being hissed upon the news from its ashes of the fallen Chaos Bakugan. Then it screamed so loudly that every prisoner clamps their ears to block the noise.

"A Bakugan created from the Elements I seek, bested me and my children?!" it hissed angrily, "It would seems that the Elements continue to go through it's evolution as I suspect. No matter, I will have all the Elements and once I claim as my own, then this world and all others shall bow down to me, especially for Drago!!"

Author's Note:

So Dan and Drago train with Twilight and her friends at one point in their training, Dan's Harmonic form starting acting up causing the Elements of Harmony within to create a new Bakugan for Twilight Sparkle, Magic / Darkus Wizarden. The Chaos Bakugan launch their attacks at the heroes but with the combine attacks from Drago and Wizarden, able to drive them away.

Preview - Episode 5 - Master and Student

Dan - "Okay, now things getting weirder when did the Elements of Harmony create a new Bakugan?"

Twilight - "I don't know, the Elements of Harmony is mysterious in many ways that we can't explain."

Rainbow - "You think there's a possibility that we might get our own Bakugans?"

Twilight - "I don't know but it's possible."

Drago - "Guess we need to prepare when that day comes for each of you."

Dan - "Tune in next time, time to see what Wizardren is made of! Bakugan Brawl!"

Wizarden - "It would be an honor to face you in training, Master Dan and Master Drago."

Comments ( 51 )

Yay, update!

Keep on writing, man. I really liked this one.

That was an awesome battle! Keep up the good work!

'nuff said

Awesome and unexpected chapter my friend that Baku-Equest bakugan awesome can't wait for the next upload for this story I'll be waiting my friend and keep me posted on the story thanks and battle brawl on

YES AN UPDATE! This just got 10x more interesting, I can't wait for more.

Good chapter can't wait for more and we probably know that the main six will get bakugan twilight got hers will they be all male or will we get some female bakugan

Finally, thanks for reading my comment and continuing this story. I'm sure the rest of the Mane 6 will be having their own Bakugan partners real soon and I hope Drago is able to control and get use to his new powers.

If you like, I'll do a blog on which Mane 6 will be next to get the next Baku-Eques soon.

now the real battle of the worlds begins

8025759

That's something I'd really like to see for the Mane 6 and for Dan and Drago too. They'll need all the help they can get.

GUNDAM BRONY IMAM JEDNO PITANJE ALI PRE TOGA DA POHVALIM TVOJE REMEK DELO JE ODLICNO MADA JA SAM SMISLILA OVAKO
DRAGO DOBIJA MLADUNCE DOK JE OD MLADUNCETA NJEGOVOG PARTNER LUNA DA ILI NE. MOLIM TE ODGOVORI MI.:yay: AKO NIJE PROBLEM:pinkiesad2::fluttershysad:

Thus is good, but please get an editor.

8025759
when is the next chapter gona b uploaded

when is the new chapter coming out?

8358218
I'm sory but the new chapter won't come out due in moving to a new house so I won't have internet for a while until then

8358980
Thanks for letting me know

BAKUGAN RULES

Okay, good news, I'm got some bits of ideas for the next chapter and so far it's going well, just in a good start, not half half but starting to create character development.

8529343
Good I am ready for it and I write a story about beyblades. I like your story because bakugan is a piece of my past

This is a great start you made with four Episodes, Gundam Brony. What's going on with updating Episode 5?

Hey, why not include Spike and give him a Bakugan too?

9173699
Trust me, Spike will have his own.

Hopefully Spike's will be on par with the Mane Six's Bakugan.

9173918
Time will tell, but I’ll make sure he will play an important role.

Nice to see another bakugan crossover fic.
Wished it wasn't on hiatus though.
From my thoughts so far,
It was nice that Hydranoid got mentioned/shown in the previous chapter. Still hurt inside on how the writers badly shafted him in the show(and left him on a really bad note in the end..)
Wonder what would Spike get to do and would he get to brawl too? Like getting a special Bakugan too?

9628694
Check my blog. Since so many people liking my story, there's a chance I can remove the hitaus and start working on it.

9628701
Managed to read it and post a comment on there.
How much do you remember of the Bakugan like Hydranoid btw?

How long are you going to make the next episode of Bakugan battle brawlers fusion harmony

9836769
Feeling pretty nervous inside honestly..

Which Bakugan is your fav?(Forgive me if I already asked this, my memory is shotty at times)

Can't wait to see what happens next and I'm sure it's Naga who is trying to return.

To anyone seeing this I recently made the First Bakugan Mlp Group if you love Bakugan then join now!

Here's the link: Bakugan Brawl

10205884
That or maybe Razenoid due to the Chaos Bakugan there.

10347586
Yeah.
Pretty curious on what will happen next on this fic.

10392937
Hope to see whats in store for Spike and Luna as well.

10393517
I really hope this fic isn't dead honestly.

10884328
I really want to see what Bakugan will Spike get and will it be as strong as the "chosen ones" Bakugan are?(The Mane 6 I mean)

This fic really caught my eye in general.

10884340
In fact what attribute he should get?

Would've been nice to see this story continue

11051773
Yeah.
I love to see this story continuing.

11084692
Honestly excited on how things would go.

I thought mechtanium surge was season 4 as in it's battle brawlers then new vestroia followed by gundalian invaders then mechtanium surge?

Hey I recently read this story and it's amazing I hope you do continue this, hopefully more with drago and wavern's relationship ^^

Login or register to comment