• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 8,541 Views, 96 Comments

Bakugan Battle Brawlers- Fusion Harmony - GundamBrony



When Dan and Drago were summoned by the Elements of Harmony to Equestria, it's spark a new battle for the fate of all worlds.......

  • ...
4
 96
 8,541

Episode 2 - The New Wielder

3 minutes before the invasion

At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, a lavender alicorn was reading at the castle throne room with books stacked as she skimmed through the pages of the book. She smile as if she was impress of the story caught her interest. From each of the seats, a purple dragon with green scales was reading a graphic novel book, a snow white unicorn with a beautiful purple curly mane sewing what to look like a new clothes design, a pink pony blowing a balloon as once she blew it, she tied a knot and place onto her stacks of balloons, a yellow pegasus with a soft pink mane was also reading about animals, and a messy rainbow mane cyan pegasus also reading a book.

Applejack made her way to them from the doors with the cart, filled with some apples left, "Howdy gals, glad to see all of you."

First the yellow pegasus, known as Fluttershy replied, "Good to see you again."

Then the messy rainbow mane pony, also as Rainbow Dash, replied, "What's up?"

Next, Rarity, the snow white unicorn said, "Hello, darling."

The pink pony, or Pinkie Pie, chipped, "Hi, Applejack!"

The dragon, known as Spike said, "Hey, Applejack!"

And the lavender alicorn, Twilight Sparkle greeted her, "Glad to see you again."

"Yeah, business is running smooth as usual. But there's something I need to tell ya'll." Applejack said got the girls interested as Applejack told of how the CMC went to the Everfree Forest to help Zecora with gathering herbs for potions, found a unconscious pony who claims to be a human from earth, which earning surprise from Twilight and Spike, consider that they went to the human dimension a year ago, but the most interest thing that Applejack told them is that this pony known as Dan Kuso have a 'toy' who he told her that 'Drago' is a Bakugan from another world called New Vestroria.

After that, Pinkie piped up with excitement, "OOOHHHHH! NEW PONY! That's means that I can get started on throwing a PARTY for him!"

The girls rolled their eyes, knowing that their friend loves to throw parties on anything, even a new pony in town, as Spike asked Twilight, "Twilight, didn't the portal to the human dimension already closed when we got your crown back a year ago?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't make sense of how a human came to Equestria," Twilight muttered, pounding of her thoughts.

"We'll he said that he'll explain things of how he got here in Equestria to me today so I though you gals to come to ma'h place to see him too." Applejack explaining more which the others nodded.

But before they can go, a large 'boom' was heard plus a tremor on the castle. Then another and another and so forth as the girls rushed outside of the castle and saw something a horrible sight : giant bipedal dragons (not in the same size as Spike when his greed go out of control) were shot large fireball at Ponyville as screaming and shouting can be heard from a mile away.

"What the hay?!" Rainbow examine at this sight "What kind of dragons are those!"

"They don't look like the ones in the books I read!" Twilight replied as more screaming can be heard along with multiple roars from the dragons.

"Who cares about that!" Rarity shouted "My sister is in danger! I had to go rescue her!"

"Same thing with Scoots!" Rainbow added as both ponies rushed to the carnage destruction of Ponyville as others followed them but not when Twilight told Spike to stay put as he nodded and followed them.


Meanwhile, Dan and Drago rushed out of the farm and headed to Ponyville while he told Applebloom to stay put with his brother. They knew these are no ordinary dragons. These are Chaos Bakugan, created by Mag Mel (Barodius) and Razenoid (Dharak) to cause chaos in the Bakguan Interspace and break free from their prison, created by Code Eve. So how did those Chaos Bakugan got here in this magical world when Mag Mel and Razenoid are destroyed? As they reached the town, they saw ponies knock unconscious by the assault as he grabbed a few of them and place them near to a safe zone away from the destruction.

"They should be safe here from the Chaos Bakugan." Dan brought his hoof to his muzzle in a thinking way "But I still don't get how did those Chaos Bakugan get here? Mag Mel and Razenoid should be destroyed so they shouldn't be here."

"I don't know, Dan but " Drago take a glance at the destruction of the village "we can't let those monsters hurt any more ponies. You know what to do right?"

"Yeah, but would it work the same as the places we've gone before?" Dan asked

"Well it should. I can sense the magic in this place as if the energies are much identical to the ones from the places from before." Drago explained which Dan nodded as Drago rolled into his sphere form and landed on his hoof.

"BAKUGAN, BRAWL!" With that, he threw him to the ground as it rolled on the ground then,

"BAKU SKY RAIDERS, JUMP! GO, PYRUS FUSION DRAGONOID!"

With a high jump that transform him back to his toy form, a pure red energies was forming as a vortex of fire swirl around him until it pulse out and reveal Fusion Dragonoid 's true Bakugan form : a large bipedal red dragon with yellow like design, almost like a curved v shaped on him on the legs and the arms even a larger one on the chest with a green jewel on the chest. Next his head design resemble that of the dragons but unlike every dragons, this face carried those of a knight with a yellow horns design on the head. But what stand out is the wings as those triangular shaped wings that can even pierce those hit by them.

He landed on the ground as he place his hand on the ground as Dan got up to him and holding him on the neck. "You ready, Dan?"

"Yeah, let's do it!" With that, they now fly high into the skies of Ponyville as they glance around as many ponies running away from the invaders of the Chaos Bakugan as they swoop down to save them.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON TRASHER!" Dan shouted, as Drago shot from his mouth a pure red energy beam as it hit 5 of the Chaos Bakugan then disappeared. The ponies were shocked to see another giant dragon yet it save them as it has a earth pony who was holding onto it as if he controls this dragon, then the two soar into the sky and saw 3 more coming on their way.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON TORNADO!" With that, Drago unleashed a torrent of fire from his mouth and shot them, making them disappeared then more replace the others.

"Aw snap! More of them!" Dan grunted at this situation as he raised his hoof as a holographic card appeared on it.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON OVER CANNON!" Drago then charging up more energies as he shot from his mouth another torrent of fire fused with the pure red energies as it blasted them.

"Those guys are very persistent. " Drago commented at the growing army of them which Dan nodded.

"Yeah, still we need to stop them." Dan said which Drago nodded as they soar into the sky once more as Dan squint his eyes and saw 4 Chaos Bakugan ganging up onto 8 ponies as Dan and Drago widened their eyes and saw Applejack trying to fend off with other six, one a snow white unicorn holding a small filly who they recognize as Sweetie Belle, a cyan rainbow pegasus who was protecting Scootaloo, a pink pony who was holding a cannon, a light yellow pegasus with a pink mane, and a winged unicorn tried to blast them off using magic.

"Applejack! Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo!" Dan shouted as they rushed to save them.


"Back you, you ruffians!" Rarity, protecting Sweetie Belle, tried to blast them with her magic which didn't had any effect on them while both Rainbow and Applejack tried to buck them, which is the same result including Twilight's alicorn magic that didn't even affect them.

"How is those able to not affect from a alicorn magic?! It's like those dragons are immune to them!" Twilight muttered, feeling her strength drained while Applejack and Rarity backed away.

"I don't know, but if we don't find a way to get out of here, we'll be those dragon's full course meals!" Applejack said as the others kept their guards up, preparing for another attack, a red beam energy shot at the other two giant dragons which disintegrated upon contact. The others look up and saw another dragon swooping down at them but to Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applejack, they saw a pony holding on that dragon.

"DAN?!" all three shouted, gaining attention to the others as the other two dragons shot energies from their mouth which the red dragon dodge it.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON TORNADO!" The red dragon begin shot something from its mouth and fire a fiery vortex and blast the other two to ashes. The ponies were shocked at this as the dragon landed on the ground, it raise its hand for Dan to jump on and set it down on the floor which he rushed towards them.

"Are you guys all right?" Dan asked which they nodded as Applejack decide to break the silence

"Dan, what the hay are you doing here?!" she exclaimed as she point her hoof to Drago "And why are you riding a giant dragon-like those other varmints?!"

"That 'dragon' isn't like the Chaos Bakugan. This is Drago." Dan answered which the others agape at this.

"That's Drago?!" Sweetie Belle squeaked as she take glance at the giant dragon. Suddenly, 3 more Chaos Bakugan are headed their way as Dan and Drago prepare themselves.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON OVER CANNON!" With a loud roar, Drago shot at them with pure mix of energy and fiery tornado as they blasted them. The girls were amazed at the sheer power that Drago used on those invaders.

"Whoa! That was Awesome!" Scootaloo amazed by them as Dan take a glance to the girls.

"Listen, you need to get out of here. Me and Drago are the only who can handle the Chaos Bakugan." he said as he rushed to Drago's hand as he jump back into his neck then shouted to them "You just need to get to safety!!!"

"But wait-Dan!" Applejack's voice of concern didn't reach them as they swoop to the skies to handle the rest of the Chaos Bakugan, leaving the girls by themselves. Then with a grunted from her, she stormed to their direction until Twilight stops her.

"Applejack, where are you going?!"

"Simple, gonna help Dan and Drago!" Applejack said which the girls were shocked at her words "Listen I know that me and Dan only met, but I got to help him. Even with Drago and their crazy powers they used, I can't just sit tight and let them handle all by themselves while I can't do anything! Even though we not sure what we're dealing with, at least we can try to distract those varmints. Beside, they got some explanation of what's going on."

The girls were glance at each other, uncertain of it, but consider of Applejack's voice of honesty, she does make it sense to help them. After all, they too want to know how they got here and what they're dealing with not to mention of a species that they want to know. They all nodded as Twilight take glance at Fluttershy "Fluttershy, can you take Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle to Sweet Apple Acres?"

She nodded as she monitor to them to follow but not when the two fillies hugged their sisters, each of them telling them to be careful. Then they followed her to get out of the carnage of the village.

"All right, we better go help them. But at least we need to get the ponies to safety." Twilight said as they nodded as they all rushed to the direction of the battlefield.


At the skies, most of the pegasus ponies tried to fend off the giant dragon invaders, most of them being swipe away by them as they crashed into the ground while some were hit by their fireball attacks or their elemental energies from their mouth. Even the Wonderbolts tried to fend them off and the result is the same. When the invaders about to stomp on them, a pure fiery tornado and a pure energy blasted them, into specks of color dust. The pegasus take glance at Dan and Drago, which they're surprise as a pony taking command of one of those invaders as they swoop to the skies and now facing another army of Chaos Bakugan.

"Dan?" Drago said as Dan nodded as if he knew what he's gonna say.

"DOUBLE ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON OVER CANNON PLUS DRAGON TORNADO!!!!" With a massive surge of powers course through him, Drago fire a massive fiery tornado combination of pure energies as once it hits them, a sparks of energies blasted them.

"Oh yeah! That's showing them!" Dan cheered but they saw more of the Chaos Bakugan swarming to them "Ah snap! There's no end to them!!!!"

"And I'm starting to losing my powers if we keep this going." Drago added, feeling tired as he landed on the ground panting of exhaustion. The others gritted their teeths at this. Just how many Chaos Bakugan are there? And how they can stop them when they kept coming for more?

Just then as a Chaos Bakugan charges at them, a purple beam shot them, blinded them as Dan and Drago look at the left to see Applejack and her friends helping the ponies up even see Fluttershy coming back to them.

"What are you guys doing here?! I thought I told you-" Dan's sentence was interrupted when Rainbow got into his face.

"Uh, no way! You and your 'Drago' buddy aren't getting rid of us that easy. Beside, I'm not going to be upstage by you and your dragon." she jabbed her hoof on his chest.

"Guys, this is something that only me and Drago-" another sentence was interrupted when Twilight came to Rainbow's side.

"Listen, Dan, is it? I don't know what you and Drago facing that only you two know, but we can try to help you fight those creatures even if our strength and magic aren't strong enough. We'll get the ponies out of Ponyville and try to blind those 'Chaos Bakugan' eyesight so you can use your powers."

"She's right, Dan." Drago agreeing with her as Dan take glance at him "The more that we fought those Chaos Bakugan, the more that my powers starting to diminishes each time we beat them. We should at least conserve our powers. "

Dan widened in surprise but gave a sighed "All right Drago." he turned to the girls "But we need to get the ponies to safety."

The girls nodded as they carried the pegasus ponies, the Wonderbolts, and others to safety as once all of them were far away from the battle, Dan and Drago prepare along with the girls as more armies of Chaos Bakugan coming their way.

"Here we go! ABILITY ACTIVATE! HYPER DRIVE!" With that, a red glow of pure powers begin to pulse around Drago as he feeling his strength is coming back temporary.

"Ok, ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON SPUR!" With another glow of the pure energies, Drago launches it self at the armies and begin punch through while kicking them and hammer down the others. The rest begin charging and grabbed Drago from behind until a purple magic beam its them in the eye which it screeched in pain as Drago grabbed the arm of the attacker and slam down to the ground.

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON ASTRAL!!!!!" With another pulse of energies surging through him, he open its mouth and fire a fiery energy then it split into multiple ones and each hitting their targets. As another about to charging at him, a cyan blur hit one of them in the chest, causing it to fall down but stun them as with Applejack and Pinkie Pie blinded them by throwing her apples or cake batter at them, Twilight use her magic again onto the Chaos Bakugan's eyes.

With them stunned them, Drago then punches at them as he grabbed on of them and twirl around until he let it go and send flying towards the others. The others Chaos Bakugan took notice towards Twilight's as it begin charging at her as despite her best to blinded them, half of them dodge it and fire their elemental's attack at her as Dan take notice and saw her about to be hit.

"Look out!" he pushed her out of the way as a explosion set off as both covered their eyes from the smoke. Twilight open her eyes and saw Dan on top of her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her which she only nodded and lucky that he didn't see it, a small blush was formed.

"All right" he got back up and open his hoof as Twilight placed hers and he help back up. Then as more of the Chaos Bakugan begin firing at Drago and the other girls, each of them dodge out of the way.

Dan gritted his teeth as he activates another ability "ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON THRASHER!!!!"

Another pure energies was fired from Drago as he blasted them to dust. Then Drago begin to breath heavily as he knee down, feeling the effects of Hyper Drive faded.

"Oh no! Drago!" Dan rushed to his side only for another elemental energy beam shot to the ground as Dan dodge it. Dan gritted as in horror including Twilight and her friends and Drago, more army of Chaos Bakugan coming their way.

"This......can't be good." Rarity said as more now surrounded them from land to skies, corner them in circles.

"You got to be kidding me......." Rainbow muttered in annoyance "It's like there's no end to them!"

"What are we going to do, Twi?" Applejack asked also stunned at this event.

"We keep fighting." Dan interrupted her which the girls take glance at this as Rainbow just look at him with a exclaimed expression.

"Uh, not to be a sore loser, but, how in Equestria are we going to keep fight that massive army?! And your 'Drago' ran out of juice to fight back!"

"Well, we don't know if we can fight back," Drago getting back up "but even though it's a small chance......"

"We don't know until we try!" Dan finished as just everything is in slow motion as the Chaos Bakugan fire their attacks, a small white glow shines on the jewel chest from Drago as it shot up into the skies, bouncing off all of attacks.


Meanwhile, in the cavern from the Everfree Forest, the Tree of Harmony begin to release a amount of magic as six jewels detached from the tree as it begin shot towards the sky too as it now followed the beam of light pillar in the destruction Ponyville.

As a massive amount of magic now shot down towards Dan and Drago, all of them closed their eyes from the glare from it.

"Wha-what's happening?!" Dan shouted as a powerful gale burst everything as the Chaos Bakugan moved away from it.

"Uh, Twi?! What's going on?!" Rainbow shouted, the sound of pure magic was loud she had to do it as a pure white orb was formed.

"I don't know!" Twilight answered as even with their eyes closed they peaked a bit and saw Dan now being absorbed into the white orb.

"What the?! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Dan screamed as everything becomes white.


In the white void, Dan's eyes begin to stir then woke up from his unconscious state and saw himself, floating with Drago.

"Uh, Drago?" Dan called him which he heard him and rise up from his prone form.

"What happen? Where are we?" Drago asked as they take glance at their surroundings but only the white void was seen. Suddenly, six colorful energies begin to emerge as Dan and Drago saw them as it formed into six crystals. One is a magenta starburst shaped, another is a red thunderbolt, a purple diamond, then a light blue balloon , then a pink butterfly, and finally a orange apple shaped.

"What are those?" Dan stared in wonder.

"I don't know, Dan. But I do sense a powerful magic from each of them." Drago respond as each of them begin glow brightly as each shot a color beamed onto Drago's green gem chest, causing Drago to glow in a rainbow aura.

"What's happening to me?!" Drago exclaimed as when the beams died down, it then disappeared as the rainbow aura begin to engulf the white void.


"Dan? Dan? Wake up!" Applejack's voice was heard as with a moan, Dan's eyes begin to stir but open as he saw Applejack with the others, looking at him with concern as he got back up "Are you all right, pardner?"

"Yeah, what happen?" Dan moaned as he felt wobby when he got back up, but hold on his balance as the girls take glance at the pillar of light and saw Drago now engulf in a bright light. Then with a roar from him, the lights break down as the girls and Dan were shocked to see him. Drago's new form bears somewhat resemblance to his previous forms, one of which being Infinity Dragonoid, but also retain his Fusion Dragonoid form. The new key difference is that his crystal chest now sports 7 crystals, each were colored the same as the jewels but also on the middle a crystal red Pryus symbol was embed on the middle. His wings now retain the sharpness of his Fusion form but with each bears those of his Cross Dragonoid form as each symbol of the crystals were embed on them. His legs now sports a elegant yet bulky armor that only covers his knee then the lower legs. And finally, his horns now changed with a addition of three horns on the middle similar to his Neo Dragonoid form.

"Whoa! Drago! You evolved!" Dan exclaimed as Drago stared in a wonder of his newly evolution.

"Whoa, now this I can get use to!" Drago admiring it as bright glow came from Dan's front legs as Dan take glance as 12 ability cards was formed then absorbed into it. Dan manage to take a look at the cards as the girls do too.

"Pyrus Harmonic Dragonoid?" Dan read it as he saw the other Chaos Bakugan heading straight towards them. "Better test it out, Drago!"

With a nodded they now take a glance at the advancing army as Dan activate his new ability card. "ABILITY ACTIVATE!!!!! DRAGONIC MAGIC CANNON!!!!!"

With a loud roar, Harmonic Dragonoid's crystal begins to glow with a magenta color, then begin to change colors as a magenta star was formed around the jewels chest.

"What the, that's my element!!!!" Twilight exclaimed as the girls were shocked as a pure magenta color was swirl around Drago's mouth then fire at them, turning them to dust.

"Here's come more!" Drago shouted

"ABILITY ACTIVATE! DRAGON RADIANT TORNADO!!!!" With another roar, Drago's change his color from magenta to white as a purple diamond embedded on his chest.

"Now it's my element!" Rarity exclaimed as Drago fired from his mouth a white sparking fiery tornado as the Chaos Bakugan got caught on it as it swirl around them then with a burst, the Chaos Bakugan fall to the ground.

"Last one to go, Dan!" Drago shouted

"Time for the finale! ABILITY ACTIVATE, DRAGON BLAZING STORM!!!" With another roar, Drago's colors now reverted to his normal as with mouth open, he fire a rainbow energies combine with his own and blasted the last armies to dust. With a victorious roar, the battle was over.


Meanwhile, the dark figure growled in anger as dark purple energies shot out like crazy almost like it'll stir enough to make an earthquake.

"NO! Those elements transfer all of their powers into him! Arggh!" it screeched but then calmed down "But still, my sons have at least spread enough but still not enough to be revive! I must have those elements to conquer this world. And soon, I'll have my revenge on you, Drago!"

With the that, the figure went to sleep to recover from his excess use of its energy.


Drago then changed back to his ball form as Dan caught him on his hoof. "All right, Drago we did it!"

"Yes, we did! But it's surprising that my new evolution able to beat them!" Drago commented.

"Yeah, I wonder what those six crystals are?" Dan wonder

"That's the Elements of Harmony" Twilight answered as they take a glance at her with others following her in a suite.

"The Elements of Harmony?" Dan asked her in confusion.

"It's six crystals that I and my friend used to keep the harmony at bay from chaos. We've returned to the Tree of Harmony a year ago." Twilight explained. "Until now........"

The girls and Dan and Drago got lots some explaining to do about this event as the sun shines from the clouds of the battlefield.

Author's Note:

Preview - Episode 3 : Test of the Sun

Dan Kuso - "Wow! Drago, that new powers from those elements really packed a punch on those Chaos Bakugans!"

Twilight - "But it doesn't make sense. Why would the elements chosen Drago when we gave them back to the Tree of Harmony?"

Applejack - "Not to mention, Twilight's and Rarity's cutie marks appear when Drago changes colors!"

Rainbow Dash - "Something tells me that we need to ask the princesses about this."

Dan Kuso - "All right, time for a road trip! Tune in next time, we going to find out why we here! Bakugan Brawl! See you there, brawlers!"