• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 20,844 Views, 156 Comments

Ladies' Night - Holy



When the local Canterlot bar hosts the weekly ladies' night, you're always close by. One night you get very lucky, two princesses at the same time lucky.

  • ...
81
 156
 20,844
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 77 )

So, this story's not over, right? We get a story of the main character in Ponyville, right? We get to see him hooking up again with Twilight and maybe a few of her friends, right?

This chapter came out literally the moment I Fav'ed this.
:heart::rainbowkiss:

Wow, to be honest, Shining handled the situation pretty well. Kudos to him, most guys would have done a lot more to him. Granted it's probably because he's a Captain and what have you, but still. :moustache:

3916455
Personally, at least I'd say, he went quite overboard, considering his position I would have expected him to show a little restraint.

I never knew Vinyl to be a snitch. That's fucked up.

3916478
He could have done a lot worse. But you have a good point as well. :moustache:

So, with the Main character moving from Canterlot to Ponyville. Is there going to be a SEQUEL?
SEQUEL!!! :pinkiehappy:

Excellent! This chapter was fun to read and I have a feeling that more fun awaits in ponyville lol.

To be honest, I'd have likely reacted the same as Shining Armor did, or worse. That's not something I could just "forgive and forget" if it happened to me like some people can.

So, the prince of the Crystal Empire assaults civilians in broad daylight. Nice going Shining Armour, real classy. Good example and all that, no? Asshole.

Oh, and Vinyl needs to get her teeth punched out. Pointing out a person to a clearly enraged and not in his right mind person, real good idea! Thanks to you Shining Armour could comit his crime, bitch.

What needs to happen is this guy sueing Shining Armour's ass off for assault and intimidation. Yeah, he fucked Shining Armour's wife. One, Cadance started it, two, that's not illegal or a crime. It's a social taboo, but it's not a crime. Assault, however, is. Shining Armour needs to bear the consequences of his actions. A nice schandal of "Prince attacks civilian in the street" in the press wouldn't be bad either.

please let there be a sequel

There needs to be a sequel where shining goes even more loko after finding out that the guy who fucked his wife is now romantically engaged with his sister:rainbowlaugh:

Not one person has noticed the horribly awkward situation that's going to happen when Twilight introduces her brother and sister-in-law to her new boyfriend?!

So... When is he going to press charges against Shining Armor? Broken his ribs, mashed up his face and knocked out some of his teeth.
He can get alot of gold for the compensation of Shining's actions.

3916856 Hell, think about what happens when Candece finds out. She was already ticked off enough to cheat (With help from alcohol), and while I can't condone it the fact that Shining flew off the handle to what was, pretty much, an unsuspecting victim it's not going to improve their relationship. At this point I'd be wondering if the marriage is going to last long enough to matter.

3916856 If someone beat the shit out of me and I honestly deserved it, I wouldn't press charges either.



That aside, though, reading this one made me really want to see Anon have sex with Vinyl. Not in this continuity, for obvious reasons, but he seems to more or less be your drop-in, drop-out character for straight clops.

Yeah, it's totally worth it.
Until Shining Armor decides to make a surprise visit at Twilight house. :trollestia:

3916629
3916618
3916615
3916510
3916427
Do I have a sequel planned for this particular continuation? No. Do I have stories planned for second person sexual adventures in Ponyville? Yes.

3917149 aww no sequel dang woulda been interesting to read about his adventure tapping twilight and her friends then probably getting beat up again because of it

3917149
Pity. I'd have loved to see Spike getting over protective of Twilight. And even more fun if Rarity got involved. Then Spike would probably - assuming he can't go after the guy himself - would have sent a letter to Shining saying Main character was cheating on Twilight.

...you know, Main Character actually sounds like a good pony style name for 2nd person fics based in Equestria.

Either way, looking forward to sexual escapades in Ponyville.

3917149 I normally never do this, but please, leave this on a high note! I mean, I love this story to death, but I just can't see this turn into a full-blown story! I mean, it'd be INCREDIBLY awkward for Twilight and "anon" (getting real tired of that term) to pursue a serious relationship (and if I know Twilight's character, she's definitely showing interest in a full blown relationship) with Shining constantly breathing down anon's neck and Cadence always feeling guilty over what happened. I mean, it COULD work, but it'd definitely be a stretch, and I just want to remember this as that excellent fic that knew hopw to go out with a bang!
Oh, and to people who plan to down-vote me, I offer you this outdated meme:
2.bp.blogspot.com/-viq-LLKAVbs/UYKw6RVo7bI/AAAAAAAAJXQ/4lXWt9T6iVk/s1600/haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Goddammit, Vinyl!

Sequel please!

Hmmm.

Interesting end to this.

~Skeeter The Lurker

you handled this really well. really like this fic

Vinyl y u do dis :rainbowhuh:

Love the ending tho. :yay:

Bitches and Whores, can't trust 'em. Shining totally went for the wrong target there, it's Cadence who needs a slap. :moustache:

3917149
Well then looks like I have to hit that watch button, keep up the good work! :pinkiehappy:

Wow. Shiny is in need of some cooldown therapy. Preferably made of steel, about thirty inches long, and inserted just below the sternum. Where the fuck does he get off running someone out of town for the consequence of his own miserable failure as a husband. What an asshole. :flutterrage:

3916455
If by pretty well, you mean absolutely the worst way imaginable, sure. :ajbemused:

I don't know about Human!Equestria, but in most civilized places he'd be one phonecall away from getting fired and locked up.

Please do a sequel to this Holly? Or if you aren't doing a sequel then give somepony else permission to do it?

*squee*

3922808
If someone wants to do a spinoff of one of my fics, all they need to do is PM me and let me know, and credit me in the description and I'm fine with it.

Really, I'm surprised that the number of people defending the guy who had sex with Cadence lambaste Shining Armor for "going over the top" when it came to confronting the guy. Um, hello? Cadence was drinking, drinking inhibits decision-making, therefor she wasn't in control of her actions, therefor she was taken advantage of by a guy who apparently had no qualms having sex with a drunk woman, therefor what happened could be seen by some as rape? Maybe that's how he saw it? Ever think of that?

Also, saying Shining Armor has a problem? How would any of you react knowing your spouse/significant other, the one you've been through so much together with (in their case, Chrysalis and the whole Sombra deal) went and had sex with someone else behind your back? Think of this: what political turmoil could have happened if Cadence wound up pregnant? Her bastard child would be the shame of both her family and Shining Armor's, as well as her entire kingdom's. Imagine the fallout if the entire Crystal Empire found out that their "shining princess on a pedestal" was potentially a slut, even if it was just one mistake?

In my opinion, Shining should just go off and have sex with either Princess Celestia or Luna, "just to even the score", or like the person he probably is, be the bigger man and never do anything other than just beat this guy up.

Fandom, I am dissapoint.

static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130214161302/glee/images/8/8f/Sheldon-peace-out.gif

3926061
Have to agree with this. Though

Cadence was drinking, drinking inhibits decision-making, therefor she wasn't in control of her actions

While this is true, it said in the story that she was tipsy which implies she should have been in control of her actions. Besides, just because one is drunk doesn't make her innocent, but more likely irresponsible.
3920806

of his own miserable failure as a husband

Well I'm glad you can find a petty justification for cheating.

Shining Armor- assailant

Vinyl Scratch- witness

So are lawsuits not a thing in Equestria or what?

Entertaining read, by the way.

3926623 drinking enhances subconscious desires meaning that somewhere in there she wanted that. Believe me, I know

So worth it.

Indeed :ajsmug:

3926623
What are you on about? I never mentioned the morality or lack thereof of adultery at all. Cadance was the one who was cheating; our unnamed protagonist wasn't. Shining has justification to be angry with Cadence or with himself, instead he assaults and runs out of town the one person in this whole mess who had no idea.

3926061
Yes, a lot of people defend the guy that had sex with Cadance and Twilight for a number of reasons, myself included. Here's why.

One: this sort of thing happens all the time. Often times, in places like that, women get drunk specifically SO it's easier to pick them up. Inappropriate? Very much so, but it's what some people want. He was simply fulfilling what has become a standard practice for him and a lot of members of the opposite sex. Anyone that's been to a club before knows this for a fact. Under your logic, anyone drinking more than a shot of booze shouldn't be allowed to be flirted with and taken home for fun-times, even if that's exactly what they want. In other words, you appear tipsy but not wasted, and suddenly you're more appealing because some may perceive you as easier to pick up. Less struggle, same reward.

Two: Shining Armor earned himself ZERO sympathy points both for his neglect of Cadance by not giving her enough personal time, and he went ballistic and beat up on, oddly enough, the most innocent party in this entire series of events. Cadance came on to him, she even coerced her tipsy sister-in-law in order to have a threesome with the two of them! If ANYONE should be catching flak, it's Cadance, and Twilight as well for allowing it to happen! Both of them are Princesses, they should be holding themselves to MUCH higher standards of conduct than what they did with this guy.

Three: he had no idea who these two were. One could perhaps argue that that's his fault for not keeping up with current events, but that doesn't excuse the fact that neither of the ladies bothered to say a single thing to him about it. They just let him dig himself a big huge hole, and then knowingly did the equivalent to siccing a rabid dog on him by telling Shining Armor, and doing almost NOTHING to stop him from commiting an illegal act and beating him up without any provocation! The Captain of the Guard should be above losing his cool, he should have that trained out of him for that matter. Shining Armor has done nothing but prove his immaturity and his inability to keep his emotions in check in a stressful situation. Oh yes, and the fact that he willingly spat in the face of the law that he is supposed to stand for.

If you ask me, Shining Armor's reaction seems like a glimpse into his own personal guilt. I think he's been doing stuff behind Cadance's back and over-reacted to compensate for his own guilt. That, or he's a complete bastard, thinking he can cheat on his wife but she better not DARE think of leaving him because she is HIS woman. Either way, he didn't paint himself in a favorable picture at all, even if it's neither of those two scenarios. He still assaulted an innocent civilian.

XD Totally fucking worth it.

3933835 The fact that you actually defended the character of this story WITHOUT making yourself look like a jackass deserves points from me, so 3 points for you good sir! 3 Points to you!

3926061

Um, hello? Cadence was drinking, drinking inhibits decision-making, therefor she wasn't in control of her actions, therefor she was taken advantage of by a guy who apparently had no qualms having sex with a drunk woman, therefor what happened could be seen by some as rape? Maybe that's how he saw it? Ever think of that?

Drinking lowers inhibitions, impairs judgement, and damages motor skills. It does not take control of your actions away from you. Drinking cannot make someone do something they would just never do; it only makes it easier for them to do things that would normally require much more persuasion or makes it easier to throw caution to the wind and do irresponsible things. Unless you're passed out drunk, you are in control of your actions. The law agree as well, otherwise DUI's and other UI offenses wouldn't exist. Once you reach drinking age and drink, you are part of an implied contract wherein you are suppose to drink responsibly, and you are accountable for your actions while drinking.

Cadence wasn't taken advantage of, she knew what she was doing; Twi knew what she was doing. Why would anyone have any qualms about sleeping with a partner who's been drinking? Especially if they were out that night clubbing with the sole purpose of having a one night stand. As immature as it sounds, that's the game. Cadence knows how a married woman/ princess should conduct herself, but she ignored that.

So, who cares if some people see it as rape? It isn't, and the law, in many places, agrees. Shining Armor was also proven to be a hot headed idiot unworthy of his rank. He didn't seem to care about what actually happened. He should have his pay docked and be placed on beat patrol for what he did here. And yeah, I thought of that, but ever heard of using your brain? Shining obviously hasn't.

Also, saying Shining Armor has a problem? How would any of you react knowing your spouse/significant other, the one you've been through so much together with (in their case, Chrysalis and the whole Sombra deal) went and had sex with someone else behind your back?

I'd be pissed at her, probably slap the fuck out of her then tell her to pack her shit. You know, be angry at the one who did something wrong, not the innocent third party. I always assume fault on the person i'm dating because they shouldn't be putting themselves in positions that can lead to sex with other men.

Think of this: what political turmoil could have happened if Cadence wound up pregnant? Her bastard child would be the shame of both her family and Shining Armor's, as well as her entire kingdom's. Imagine the fallout if the entire Crystal Empire found out that their "shining princess on a pedestal" was potentially a slut, even if it was just one mistake?

And? That's for Cadence and SA to deal with. The main character didn't know anything. Cadence and Twi withheld information, willingly. If anything that just shows Cadence has shitty decision making skills anyway. Her first idea for getting back at Shining was to get her sister in law tipsy and have a threesome with a stranger... If that's her normal thought process she is either a slut or an idiot.

In my opinion, Shining should just go off and have sex with either Princess Celestia or Luna, "just to even the score", or like the person he probably is, be the bigger man and never do anything other than just beat this guy up.

Yeah, your judgement is looking pretty shitty. The first option is just a downward spiral, giving both Cadence and Shining a way to play fast and loose with their marriage since no matter much they fuck up, all they have to do to fix it is "even the score". The second doesn't make Shining the bigger man, it just makes his dick look 2 inches long and pencil thin. He willingly ignored the fact that Cadence and Twi were flat out wrong, and went for the easy target (an innocent civilian who simple had a night of fun with to individuals who were down for it), knowing damn well that if Anon fought back he'd be charged with assaulting a guard. So, no, Shining doesn't look like a bigger man; he looks like a whiny little punk ass faggot who can't hold the respect and attention of his woman, so he lashes out at people who can't even defend themselves because he is a high ranking military officer.

3933835

Shining Armor earned himself ZERO sympathy points both for his neglect of Cadance by not giving her enough personal time.

Normally, I'd agree with this, but you have to understand the life styles. There are certain jobs and careers that just eat time. I can imagine that being Shining Armor is a life of long days, lots of paperwork and constantly being called around for tasks. I know corporals who have to service their tanks, take ammo stocks, move boxes, watch after recruits, run their own drills, and do paper work all in a single day. And it has to be done, or someone is getting in trouble. Cadence entered this relationship knowing that Shining Armor would have to, at times, sacrifice time with her to do his job, or that he may have to leave for long periods of time at a moments notice. She took her vows, knowing damn well that he couldn't wait on her hand and foot all the time.

i can't really blame Shining Armor for shirking Cadence in favor for work. That's his career. His blood, sweat, and tears; Losing Cadence would hurt, yes, but people get remarried, they get back in the game if the want to. But getting ugly marks on his record, pay docks, or even discharged... That's permanent. Those things make it difficult for people to trust you. So it's between his life, and his current relationship. And the truth of the matter is that people dont climb to the peak of the mountain and jump down for love. That climb was difficult, and they don't even know if they have that same drive to do it again. That disney/ hollywood scenario of people giving it all up for love just isnt real.

Everything else I agree with.

The only thing that could make this better is if this this guy became shining armor's brother in law talk about awkward family reunions

3959645

Normally, I'd agree with this, but you have to understand the life styles. There are certain jobs and careers that just eat time. I can imagine that being Shining Armor is a life of long days, lots of paperwork and constantly being called around for tasks. I know corporals who have to service their tanks, take ammo stocks, move boxes, watch after recruits, run their own drills, and do paper work all in a single day. And it has to be done, or someone is getting in trouble. Cadence entered this relationship knowing that Shining Armor would have to, at times, sacrifice time with her to do his job, or that he may have to leave for long periods of time at a moments notice. She took her vows, knowing damn well that he couldn't wait on her hand and foot all the time.

i can't really blame Shining Armor for shirking Cadence in favor for work. That's his career. His blood, sweat, and tears; Losing Cadence would hurt, yes, but people get remarried, they get back in the game if the want to. But getting ugly marks on his record, pay docks, or even discharged... That's permanent. Those things make it difficult for people to trust you. So it's between his life, and his current relationship. And the truth of the matter is that people dont climb to the peak of the mountain and jump down for love. That climb was difficult, and they don't even know if they have that same drive to do it again. That disney/ hollywood scenario of people giving it all up for love just isnt real.

Everything else I agree with.

To be fair, he should still be getting days off and vacation time, as well as have lieutenants working under him that can assist in lowering his workload. To quote Scotty, if something is important enough you make the time.

I'm still not condoning Cadence, and I'm not saying that Shining has no right to be upset, but going after the guy who, for all intents and purposes, was just trying to have a night of fun and didn't know he'd picked up a married woman, who, might I remind, came on to him as petty revenge on her husband.

This makes Cadence look like a whiny bitch who's willing to part her legs just to spite someone, and it makes Shining look like a hot-headed jerk who thinks he can get away with crap because of his rank, status and being mad.

As I mentioned above, it'll make one wonder how the marriage will hold up once Cadence finds out about Shining's overreaction.

Login or register to comment