• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters
Epilogue

The sun was starting to come down as the party was now over and the guardians and the harmony group were near the rocky area that was near the castle of the Storm King. They all decided to destroy the castle just be so sure nothing like this happens again.

The guardians and the young seven pointed their Keyblades at the castle before a ball of sparks appeared at the end of the blades.

The spark balls turned into beams of light and zoomed towards the castle making it collapse into pieces and disappearing out of sight and never to be seen again.

They all then returned to the Crystal Empire where it was now time for the guardians and their five friends to return back to their world now that The Storm King and the darkness is all over. They said their goodbyes to the Equestria group while some have their own moments before leaving.

Spike and Xion were hugging each other one last time.

“I’m gonna miss you, Xion,” said Spike while trying to not to cry, “I really had so much fun with you.”

Xion softly smiled. “I’m gonna miss you too, Spikey-Wikey. But I promise, I will be back some day.”

“I know you will.” Spike finally let his tears run free down his face.

Sunset shook Terra’s hand with her hoof before Starlight did the same.

“Thanks for the help back there,” said Terra politely, “You two really helped me overcome the guilt of my actions and faced my fears.”

“It was nothing at all,” replied Starlight happily, “Friends help each other, no matter what.”

Terra giggled at that.

Flurry Heart was hugging both Sora and Kairi before Kairi placed her on Oliver’s back as the baby looked at her.

“Kairi come back soon?” Flurry Heart said in her baby voice.

Kairi giggled before smiling at Flurry Heart and said, “Don’t worry, Flurry Heart. I will come back soon, even when you become the new princess of the Crystal Empire when you’re all grown up. And I will always be in your heart no matter where I am. Always.”

Flurry Heart smiled at her new friend as Kairi gave her a tiny charm that looked exactly like Terra, Ven and Aqua’s lucky charms but in soft plushie stuffed form with safe pointy petals in white, pink, purple and grey colours of her parents, aunt and brother. It even has a head piece in a shape of a heart.

“Your mother helped me make this while we were at the party,” said Kairi, “It’s a little good luck charm, to help you remember me until I do come back one day.”

The baby alicorn cooed and laughed helped as she hugged her new charm which made Kairi giggle.

Sora smiled at the two before looking at Lightning who was walking up to Sora with a worried look on his face.

“Sora,” he began, “I know the darkness and The Storm King are all gone now. But…what if he comes back and tries to make me like him again?”

Sora bent down a bit to make better contact with him and said,

“Hey don’t worry. It won’t happen. The Storm King’s gone now, your bond with him is no more. You have a real and better family now. As long as you have them, he can not make you be like him. You’re free now. Believe in your heart, and let it be your guiding key.”

Lightning let those words sink into his heart before smiling at his friend.

“I will, Sora. I will always let my heart be my guiding key.”

Sora gave the colt a nod before saying, “And even though your Keyblades can’t be summoned anymore, they can be summoned whenever we return if anything else happens.”

Lightning nodded in understood as the young six came up to stand with him.

“We’ll continue to look after him and to always be there for him as his friends,” Gallus said.

“I know you will,” replied Sora happily.

“Hey everyone!” Donald shouted from the Gummi Ship, “It’s time to go! She’s all ready!”

Sora stood back up again.

“Well, looks like it’s time.” Sora looked at his Equestria friends and waved at them while saying, “Bye, everyone! It was nice seeing you all again! But I will come back soon! I promise!”

“We know you will,” replied Twilight as she and everyone else waved goodbye to the guardians as they entered the Gummi Ship while Terra, Aqua and Ven turned their Keyblade Armour on.

The Gummi Ship started to float up with the three friends jumping onto their gliders before they all zoomed off into the sky and flew back to their world.

The Equestria group smiled happily at the sky while knowing that Sora, Donald, Goofy and the others will come back one day, darkness threat or not.

Just then, they all saw an old pony walk by. She was like Granny Smith but her coat was brown and her mane and tail was white, and she wore a black cloak with her hood on. She stopped and looked at them.

“I heard you all got rid of The Storm King’s castle,” she said, “That was very smart thinking.” She then saw Lightning and smiled. “What’s your name, little one?”

Lightning took a few steps forward before bravely but shyly saying, “I’m Lightning Twister.”

“Do you also have a middle name?”

Lightning didn’t want to use the Storm middle name, especially since he’s no longer a Storm Pony. So he looked at his mother and father in hopes he can use a different middle name. Fluttershy and Capper smiled at their son as Rain Heart’s ghost appeared right next to them and smiled at the colt.

Lightning smiled, in small shock, as Rain Heart gave him a small nod to let him know he can change the middle name. Lightning looked back at the old pony while smiling and said,

“Lightning Fluttershy Twister.”

(All rights goes to Hikaru Utada)

Fluttershy and Capper walked up to Lightning as the three formed a family group hug. Lightning continued to smile happily with tears of joy starting to roll down his face. He now has the family and life he so deserved on the day he first met Fluttershy. He was finally free.

The End

Cast:
Ashleigh Ball - Applejack, Rainbow Dash & Nurse Redheart

Kathleen Barr - Chrysalis

Shannon Chan-Kent - Smolder

Devyn Dalton - Ocellus

Taye Diggs - Capper

Andrew Francis - Shining Armor

Matt Hill - Spear

Ian Hanlin - Sunburst

Lauren Jackson - Silverstream & Dark Silverstream

Gavin Langelo - Gallus

Andrea Libman - Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie

Britt McKillip - Princess Cadence

Bill Newton - Bright Macintosh

Felicia Day - Pear Butter

Nicole Oliver - Princess Celestia, Daybreaker & Fume

Kyle Rideout - Thorax

Katrina Salisbury - Yona

Kelly Sheridan - Starlight Glimmer

Rebecca Shoichet - Sunset Shimmer

Tabitha St. Germain - Rarity, Princess Luna, Flurry Heart & Lightning Twister

Tara Strong - Twilight Sparkle

Vincent Tong - Sandbar & Garble

Cathy Weseluck - Spike

Sunni Westbrook - Cozy Glow

Ali Milner - Ember

Emily Blunt - Tempest Shadow

Liev Schreiber - Storm King

Richard Ian Cox - Clump

Haley Joel Osment - Sora & Vanitas

David Gallagher - Riku

Willa Holland - Aqua

Alyson Stoner - Kairi & Xion

Meaghan Jette Martin - Namine

Bret Iwan - Mickey Mouse

Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck

Bill Farmer - Goofy

Quinton Flynn - Axel

Zachary Gordon - Hayner

Tristian Chase - Pence

Ashley Boettcher - Olette

Vincent Corazza - Ienzo

Jason Dohring - Terra

Jesse McCartney - Ventus & Roxas

Corey Burton - Yen Sid & Ansem the Wise

Derek Stephen Prince - Even

Kirk Thornton - Isa

David Boat - Aeleus

David Dayan Fisher - Dilan

Ray Chase - Master Of Masters

Richard Epcar - Terranort & Ansem, Seeker Of Darkness

Paul Schmidl Peter - Xemnas

Benjamin Diskin - Young Xehanort

Christopher Lloyd - Master Xehanort

James Patrick Stuart - Xigbar

Robin Atkin Downes - Luxord

Joe Ochman - Jiminy Cricket

Dylan Sprouse - Yozora

Lara Jill Miller - Chirithy

Emma Watson - Fourth Shadow/Strelitzia

Oliver Churchill - Oliver Sparkle

Matt Ryan - John Constantine

Jenna Coleman - Princess Amore

Burt Ward - Vincent the Purple Guard

Jason Isaacs - Lingering Will Pony

Karen Gillan - Rain Heart

Richard E. Grant - Tempest Plagueis

Jason Statham - Xisnom

Daniel Radcliffe - Xodiac

Daisy Ridley - Xocarl

Margot Robbie - Second Shadow

Sam Witwer - Third Shadow

Author's Note:

Thanks to everyone who read Kingdom Hearts: Dark Order!

I had fun writing the chapters and reading the comments you all posted!

Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

awesome story mate from beginning to end it was an amazing journey with you I'm proud to read it i can't wait for the next story you going to write AN OATH TO RETURN KINGDOM HEARTS:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Awesome. I'm enjoy that story for a long time.

10861103
Do you have a favourite chapter or do you like the whole story?

10861142
Just like the whole story.

Also Remember Lighting and Smolder's Wedding we talked about.

10861151
Don’t think I’ll be doing that story sometime soon

10861165
Ok, I'll wait until that time comes.

Thank you for writing this masterpiece.

Login or register to comment