• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,170 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,170

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXI: Replicas

Terra, Sunset and Starlight walked into a new room of the strange castle within the dark room underneath the Crystal Empire until they stopped a few miles away from the next hallway and saw something up ahead making them so into shock as Sunset then said,

“Huh?! What are you two supposed to be?”

Four hooves of two ponies walked towards the three.

“Surprised? I guess you should be,” said a voice that sounds a lot like Sunset Shimmer’s.

And it was. The two ponies took a few more steps until they were near them and grinned at them. And those two ponies were none other than Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer theirselves, like clones.

“After all, we look just like you two,” said the other Sunset Shimmer.

The three stared at the two others while they stared at them.

“I’ll tell you what we are,” began the other Sunset, “We’re an exact replica of you two that Xocarl made from your data.”

“So you’re a fake me and Sunset,” said Starlight.

Sunset Replica and Starlight Replica were not amused after Starlight said they were a fake.

“Not a “fake”!” Shouted Starlight Replica angrily, “We don’t care if you two are “real”! You’re not better! We share the same body and the same talents. But...there is one easy way to tell us apart, though!”

The three looked at them in confusion not knowing what they were talking about. The two replicas began to grin at them once more as Starlight Replica then said, “Unlike you two, we fear nothing.”

“Are you, calling us a coward?” Starlight asked while glaring at them along with Sunset and Terra.

“You’re both afraid of the dark,” said Starlight Replica, “The darkness and dark magic inside you both still frightens you, no matter what you say.”

“Grr...” was all Sunset and Starlight could before sighing in guilt and defeat. They were right about them still being frightened of the darkness and dark magic inside of them.

“But, WE’RE different,” said Sunset Replica feeling proud of herself evilly, “We embrace the dark magic, we can make it do whatever we want.”

Dark shield magically appeared around the two replicas before it disappeared to reveal the replicas in their evil outfits.

Their outfits looked exactly like Vanitas’s outfit but in pony like. Their were all in dark purple with light purple pony shoes with a bit of red at the end of each front hoof, there was a batch of light purple on the outfit chest with dark red version of their cutie marks on it and they also have a white torn up cloth.

The three stood in battle mode, with Terra’s Keyblade in his hand, as the two replicas summoned their Soul Eaters which were in dark colours of their manes. Sunset Replica’s Soul Eater was in dark red and Starlight Replica’s Soul Eater was in dark purple.

“So...” said the fake version of Sunset, “We can wipe the floor with you lot!”

The two replicas charged towards them before jumping high and began to make a big slam on the three, but they managed to dodge the attack by jumping a side as they made their attack.

Sunset shot a magic beam towards her replica but she blocked the attack with her Soul Eater.

“Darkness!” Sunset Replica shot a ball of darkness at Sunset which hit her causing her to fall back in pain.

“Sunset!” Starlight shouted in shock and worried.

“Starlight, behind you!” Shouted Sunset.

Starlight Glimmer turned round and saw her replica charging towards her and tried to attack her with her Soul Eater, but she manage to quickly dodge her attacks behind turning round and bucked her really hard sending the replica flying backwards to the ground.

Sunset Replica clashed her Soul Eater against Terra’s Keyblade and both tried to push each other away with their weapons. Terra kicked Sunset Replica with his foot giving him the upper hand to smack her with his Keyblade two times.

“Take that!” Terra made an ultimate smack on Sunset Replica with his Keyblade causing her to unable attack back at him.

Sunset got back onto her hooves and charged towards her replica before bucking her really hard sending her flying backwards to the ground where the Starlight Replica was.

The two replicas were both unable to continue fighting as they breathed heavily while struggling to get back onto their hooves.

Terra, Sunset and Starlight walked towards them, while Terra still held his Keyblade, and stood a few metres away from them.

“Hey, Fakes,” said Terra making the two stop breathing heavily and looked at them, “We thought we heard you two say you were gonna wipe the floor with us.”

“Hmph,” began Sunset Replica, “Don’t forget, we’re still new. We’ll get stronger and stronger.” The two finally got back onto their hooves as Sunset Replica then said, “The next time we fight, you’re all finished!”

“Then let’s fight now!” Sunset shouted before charging towards them.

But before she could even attack them, Starlight Replica performed a dark grasp move with her horn and shot at Sunset sending flying backwards to the ground behind Terra and Starlight.

“Sunset!” Terra and Starlight shouted in shock and worried before running to her aid.

The two replicas laughed evilly and in a bully way before Sunset Replica said, “It’s nice having both darkness and dark magic on our side. You three are SO missing out. How could you lot be scared of something that can be so thrilling?”

After gently helping Sunset get back onto her hooves, they glared at them as Sunset said, “Enough!”

Sunset Replica and Starlight Replica just grinned at them after hearing Sunset’s ridiculous response.

“Hmph. So now one of the cowards are playing tough,” said the Starlight Replica, “So long, Real Things. Hope you don’t miss us.”

The two replicas toward towards the hallway and began to run away.

“Come back!” Shouted Starlight.

But it was no good, the two replicas were already gone before Starlight could even tell them to come back.

The three stared at the empty hallway before Terra let out an angry growl and said, “No way. We’re not a coward...”


Back in the chambers beneath the Storm Kingdom, the three Nocreatures were looking at one another before hearing the chamber doors opening and closing.

They turned towards the door and saw it was only Sunset Replica and Starlight Replica. They walked towards the three and stood near them.

“So, how was the real ponies?” Xocarl asked politely.

“They’re spineless,” answered Starlight Replica, “In no time at all, we’ll be better than them.”

“In the meantime,” said Xocarl while placing a claw on her chin, “Would you two be interested in meeting others that are considered to be heroes?”

“You mean Twilight, Sora and their friends,” said the Starlight Replica, “We hear they’ve split into three groups in order to stop Vanitas and Cozy Glow. You want us to take care of them?”

“We’ll see... Yes...” answered Xocarl, “I intend to make good use of you both.”

“No worries,” said the Sunset Replica, “The real Sunset and Starlight were nothing. The others won’t be, either. They’re no match for us.”


Terra, Sunset and Starlight ran into another room of the strange castle and stopped a few miles away from another door. They started trying to look for the fakes.

“Come out!” Sunset shouted angrily, “Show yourselves, Fakes!”

Just then, Xehanort’s voice was heard.

“Fakes? Oh, no... That’s not exactly the right word.”

The three looked around the room for Xehanort, but couldn’t find him anywhere. Just then, a dark corridor appeared near them and disappeared to reveal Xehanort looking at them with his arms crossed.

“What are you saying?” Terra asked angrily, “Aren’t they just copies of them?”

“More like a model,” explained Terranort, “They’re examples of what you three should try to be. They accept the dark magic... just like you once couldn’t help but accept anger, Terra. But now you are all afraid. Perhaps YOU three are the ones who are being fakes. Fakes when you all pretend to have no fear.”

“When have we been afraid of the dark?” Starlight asked while glaring at Terranort.

“Inside of the past...” Terranort began to explain, “You grappled desperately with the dark times that you wanna forget. Desperate is fear. You lot fight the darkness because it is what frightens you.”

Sunset and Starlight were struggling to say anything after hearing what Terra-Xehanort Judy said. But Terra, he wasn’t at all happy with what Xehanort was saying to them.

“Shut up!” He shouted while summoning his Keyblade and charging towards Xehanort.

Terra-Xehanort reacted his right hand out and stopped Terra’s Keyblade from attacking him. The bock sent him spinning backwards in the fly before sliding back his feet on the ground while glaring at Terra-Xehanort.

“Stubborn boy,” the evil Terra said while pulling another card out. He then threw it towards Sunset as she caught it with her magic grasp while glaring at him along with Terra and Starlight.

“Then continue your fight, if you must. Eventually, you will learn. You three cannot resist the dark magic or the darkness.”

A dark corridor appeared around Terra-Xehanort and disappeared taking him along leaving the three staring at the spot he was once standing before leaving.

Author's Note:

Uh-oh. Let’s hope the others will know that the Sunset and Starlight Replicas are not the real Sunset and Starlight when they face them.

PreviousChapters Next