• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XLVIII: The x-blade has been forged!

The Storm King continued to strike lightning at Ventus with his Keyblade as the boy continued to scream in pain with everyone, including Sora, watching in shock and fear. They didn’t know what to do.

All except for Sora, because he now knows what to do. And it was indeed the right choice and the right way of the Keyblade wielder.

Sora glared at The Storm King and charged towards him with his Keyblade as he slashed it at the evil yeti causing him to stop shooting lightning at Ventus and walked backwards a bit while letting out a scream of pain. Ven took his chance to get up and quickly run back to Terra and Aqua.

The Storm King rubbed his right arm before glaring at Sora and letting out an angry growl.

“Fine then,” the evil yeti growled, “If I can’t get the most strongest Keyblade wielder to help me...then I’ll send all Keyblade wielders to their graves!”

The Storm King quickly vanished into thin air and reappeared behind Silverstream and Lightning Twister. The two turned behind and saw the evil yeti as he grabbed Lightning and held him tightly. The colt tried to break free from his hand, but it was no good since The Storm King was too strong for him to escape by himself.

The guardians and the Equestria group gasped in shock before Sora ran up to them with his Keyblade while both him and Fluttershy shouted, “Lightning!”

“Sora! Momma!” Lightning cried in fear while reaching a hoof out to them.

A black corridor appeared around The Storm King and Lightning as it took them away. Silverstream refused to lose her little brother again and ran into the corridor after them not knowing what the corridor could do to her.

“Silverstream! Don’t!” Starlight Glimmer cried worriedly. But it was no used, Silverstream has already went into the dark corridor as it disappeared taking her, along with The Storm King and Lightning Twister, just before Sora could reach to them in time.

“Not again!” Sora said angrily.

“Sora!” Said the voice of Donald as Sora turned and saw what’s going on now.

Vanitas and Cozy Glow, now unconscious, started to magically float in mid air before zooming away to the far end of the labyrinth as everyone watched them go.

“They’re heading towards the far end of the labyrinth,” said Aqua, “That must be where The Storm King is now.”

“Then that’s where I’m going to save Lightning and Silverstream,” Sora said in a serious tone before looking at his friends, “Watch them. Make sure they don’t get hurt in case any Unversed comes.”

Nine of the guardians gave him a nod in understood and just as Sora was about to head off towards the far end of the labyrinth, he was stopped by the sound of Kairi’s voice.

“No. Me and Riku are coming with you, Sora.”

Sora turned to look at Kairi before asking, “Coming with me?”

“Yes,” answered Kairi politely with a nod, “We need to sort that yeti out together as friends, don’t we?”

Sora looked at Kairi for a bit before looking down a bit while thinking. He knew she was right. He’s gonna need the help he can get and need to defeat The Storm King and save both Lightning Twister and Silverstream. Sora looked at Kairi again before shrugging his shoulders while saying, “Let’s go.”

“Let’s go!” Riku said before he, along with Sora and Kairi, ran towards the far end of the labyrinth to face The Storm King and save Lightning Twister and Silverstream.


Sora, Kairi and Riku didn’t stop running until they were up the highest rock mountain, that was at the end of the labyrinth, and saw The Storm King standing in front of the biggest and highest rock mountain as he glared at the three guardians.

The three stopped near the evil yeti king and glared at him as Sora said, “Storm King! We’ve come to bargain!”

“You meddlesome brats!” The Storm King said angrily, “I’ll make sure you’ll regret getting in my way!”

And with that said, The Storm King summoned his Keyblade as Sora, Kairi and Riku summoned their Keyblades too before towards the evil yeti.

Sora clashed his Keyblade against The Storm King’s Keyblade two times as Kairi and Riku did the same before Riku tried to push The Storm King away with his Keyblade while the yeti tried to do the same thing to him.

Suddenly, The Storm King swung his Keyblade to the right causing Riku to fall backwards and land on his back while still holding his Keyblade.

The Storm King saw Kairi spinning her Keyblade round before pointing it at him and shot a fire ball as it flew towards the king. The yeti was too late to even block the attack and the fire ball hit The Storm King causing him to fall back a bit.

“Argh!” The Storm King yelled before glaring at the girl.

Kairi charged towards him and tried to attack him with her Keyblade three times as he kept on dodging her attacks. Kairi then clashed her Keyblade with The Storm King’s Keyblade as he suddenly kicked the girl causing to fly backwards but safely landed on her feet again.

Sora charged towards The Storm King as they both clashed their Keyblades together thirteen times before clashing their Keyblades together and tried to push each other back with them.

With sparks flying out from the clash, Sora and The Storm King were struggling to even push one another back with their Keyblades for much longer.

Sora and The Storm King swung their Keyblades to the right breaking the clash as The Storm King tried to smash Sora with his Keyblade, Sora quickly jumped backwards and stood in between Kairi and Riku. The three stood in battle mode once more while glaring at the evil yeti.

The Storm King growled at the three friends before growing an evil smile on his face as he let out a chuckle before saying, “It doesn’t really matter if it’s just three of you fighting me. I already gotten what I needed.”

Sora, Kairi and Riku were confused by what The Storm King just said as his Keyblade disappeared. The Storm King took a few steps back a bit before a small darkness corridor appeared near to them and disappeared to reveal Lightning Twister with darkness chains chained him up to the ground.

Sora, Kairi and Riku let out a small gasp of shock as they saw Lightning chained up by The Storm King’s darkness chains.

“Lightning!” Sora shouted worriedly as he tried to run up to help him, but was stopped by The Storm King as he placed his hand out.

“Don’t even try, my boy,” he said before placing his hand back down.

Sora glared at him once more while growling angrily.

“What do you want with Lightning now?” Riku asked angrily.

The Storm King grinned evilly at the Keyblade master before answering, “The x-blade can not be forged without the darkness wielding these nine keys.” Suddenly, nine keys in shape of The Storm King’s Keyblade appeared around him while floating.

“Keys?” Asked Kairi.

“Vanitas and Cozy Glow are also part of the keys,” The Storm King continued, “And the last remaining of Lightning’s darkness will be the one that will forge them all together.”

“Sora!” Shouted Lightning in fear, “You can’t let him forge them! If he gets the x-blade, he’ll be unstoppable!”

“Don’t worry, Lightning,” Sora said before glaring back at the yeti, “Because there’s absolutely no way that we’re gonna help him make the forge happen.”

The Storm King chuckled evilly. “Who said anything about you helping me finish off the work?”

“Huh?” The three were now confused to what Storm King just said to them.

“The final piece to make the darkness forge these keys has now begun. Allow me, to complete it.”

Just then, Silverstream floated from behind The Storm King and in front of him unconscious. Sora, Kairi and Riku let out a small gasp in shock just before The Storm King summoned his Keyblade.

Sora knew where this was going as his shocked look went more wider and wider. “No. He’s not gonna...”

And just as anyone could do or say anything else, The Storm King swung his Keyblade up in the air before swinging it down to the left clashing Silverstream making her chest, claws and hooves go wide out as she turned into an icy crystal and destroyed into tiny pieces as they faded away leaving nothing but only her necklace.

“SILVERSTREAM!!!” Lightning shouted in sadness and shocked with tears starting to appear in his eyes.

“No!” Sora shouted.

Silverstream’s necklace flew down to the ground to where Lightning was chained as he picked the necklace up and his tears started to run down his face.

“W-Why h-her?!”

“How could you?!” Shouted Sora angrily.

“At long last, I have done it.”

“Storm King!!!” Riku shouted angrily before charging towards him with his Keyblade.

Suddenly, one of the floating Keyblades flew towards Riku and clashed him causing him to fly backwards, while letting out a scream in pain, as he landed on his back near Sora and Kairi.

“Sora! We have to stop him!” Said Kairi worriedly.

Sora looked at the sad and scared colt as he saw what’s now about to happen.

“It’s no good, Kairi. We’re too late!”

Lightning started to cry in a lot of pain, with tears running down his cheeks. All of a sudden, Lightning let out a scream of pain and sadness as the last remaining darkness within him began to flow from him and into the air.

The darkness smoke flew around in the air until it landed in the ring of The Storm King’s Keyblades causing the evil yeti to laugh evilly.

Sora and Kairi glared at Storm King as they then saw Vanitas and Cozy Glow, awake again, floating in the air with darkness grasp around them as they grinned evilly at them before turning into darkness smoke and flew into the Keyblades and the last of Lightning’s darkness.

The Keyblades and darkness smokes started to spin around really fast around The Storm King as he lifted the Keyblade in his hand in the air.

The Storm King’s Keyblade started to glow in bright light with the nine keys and the darkness smokes all flew into the blade and turning it into...the x-blade!

It’s made of two crossing Kingdom Keys with the teeth facing outward. It has a filigree that slightly resembles one on the Ultima Weapon and the blade slightly resembles the Dream Sword. The Keychain is a black and red heart that is similar to the Heartless symbol, but without the fleur-de-lis bottom and jagged cross, with two Kingdom Keys crossed over it and the filigree has a sparkling effect with seemingly flowing energy within it.

Sora, Kairi and Riku all gasped in shock before hearing The Storm King laughing evilly as he began to float up in the air while grinning evilly down to all the guardians and friendship wielders.

“Now, all heroes of Equestria and Keyblades, kneel before your rightful king!”

The Storm King pointed the x-blade up in the sky and a big spark of lightning lit and thundered into the sky making all clouds go all dark.

Outside of the labyrinth, the rest of the guardians and Equestria group all saw what was happening to the clouds as Spike suddenly saw what was happening at the far end of the labyrinth before letting out a gasp of shock.

“Look!” Spike pointed forward which made everyone look at what he was pointing at and saw the lightning thundering into the sky before disappearing as a big beam of light shone from the sky and onto the ground.

The Storm King floated up higher in the light beam while still holding the x-blade. Suddenly, all rocks started flying around into the beam causing the evil yeti to gain a new form to go with the ultimate key.

A black coat with a bit of white on it, similar to Xemnas’s final form, faded onto The Storm King as it made him a little bit bigger. The rocks covered The Storm King’s arms and legs before turning into dark red armoured arms and legs with silver clawed hands. Some more rocks covered the yeti’s tail and then formed into dark silver armour as tiny spikes popped out. Final rocks covered The Storm King’s face before forming into a white armoured face in a shape of a goat, similar to Xehanort’s new armour. And lastly, The Storm King’s symbol faded onto the back of the coat as they all have made a new form for The Storm King as well as made him more powerful like the x-blade was.

The Storm King let out another evil laughter while still floating in the air showing everyone that he has finally won and now has the x-blade in his hand.

PreviousChapters Next