• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XLVI: Guardians vs Tempest Warriors (Part 1)

Terra, Ventus and Aqua entered a large dead end area of the path they entered through the labyrinth and looked around for any Tempest Warriors.

Terra glared forward before saying, “I smell you, Xehanort. Show yourself!”

And just like that, three dark corridors appeared in a row near close but far enough away from the three as they disappeared to reveal Terranort, Anti-Aqua and Venitas staring at them as Terra, Ven and Aqua glare at them.

“I have watched you fight,” began Terranort, “I know your strength. Your skill against the darkness has grown. It has become more mature. And yet, why... Why do you accept your actions...but still refuse me? You know you and I are similar. We both used to follow where the darkness leads. Indeed, we are the same, so why? Does some part of your heart, still have a fear of the dark?”

“That’s not it,” answered Terra while shaking his head, “The truth is...” Terra glared at Terra-Xehanort as he, Aqua and Ventus summoned their Keyblades and stood in battle mode. “I just can’t stand your dark stench.”

“You are a fool. You should know my powers well by now.”

“Yeah, I know,” replied Terra, “Or did you forget? We both used all the power you had in me...and Sora, Aqua and Ven still beat us. I’m not at all impressed with your powers!”

Terranort glared at Terra.

“Very well. In that case...” Terranort, Venitas and Anti-Aqua summoned their Keyblades and stood in battle mode, “You and your friends shall sink into the abyss!”

Terranort charged towards Terra and the two clashed their Keyblades together twelve times while Aqua and Ventus charged towards Venitas and Anti-Aqua and they clashed their Keyblades together ten times.

“Take this!” Terranort quickly swung his Keyblade around and tried to hit Terra, but he blocked the attack with his Keyblade before ultimately smacking him with it causing him to fly back a bit.

“Suffer!” Venitas summoned dark lightning at Ventus, but he quickly dodged the attack by duck rolling to the left.

“Thunder!” Ventus shouted making thunder bolts strike from the sky and onto Venitas which made him felt some pain.

Aqua tried to swing at her Keyblade through Anti-Aqua, but she quickly disappeared before the attack.

“Huh?” Aqua looked around to find Anti-Aqua as she reappeared near her and walked by before disappearing again.

“What?” Aqua suddenly saw multiples of Anti-Aqua appearing and walking by trying to make her confuse on which one is the real Anti-Aqua.

However, Aqua was too smart for her and ran towards the Anti-Aqua, that she knew was the real one, and smashed her with her Keyblade making the fake ones disappear.

“Over here!” Terranort quickly zoomed different angles while trying to attack Terra, which he only did in one move, but Terra dodged his three other attacks before smacking him with his Keyblade making Terranort say, “What?!”

Terra and Terranort clashed their Keyblades together again ten times as Terra jumped spin over Terranort before clashing his Keyblade with the No Name Keyblade again.

Ventus tried to attack Venitas with his Keyblade, but Venitas quickly disappeared and then reappeared behind Ven while saying, “Too slow.”

Venitas was about to slash Ventus with his Keyblade, but Ventus was quick on his feet this time and zoomed past Venitas, while slashing him with his Keyblade, making freeze in pain and dropped his Keyblade to the ground as it magically disappeared.

“Nope. You’re too slow,” Ven said before turning round to look at Venitas.

While Venitas was shaking slowly in pain and defeat, darkness smoke rose up from beneath him making him slowly disappeared with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished.

Aqua and Anti-Aqua were clashing their Keyblades together twelve times before Anti-Aqua tried to swing her Keyblade at Aqua, but she quickly dodge wheel spin to the left and quickly swung her Keyblade through Anti-Aqua causing her to scream in pain as her Keyblade magically disappeared.

Darkness smoke rose up from beneath Anti-Aqua making her slowly disappeared with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished.

Terra and Terranort was trying to push each other away with their Keyblades until Terra kicked Terranort in the stomach causing him slide backwards a bit on his feet as he glared at Terra before moving his left hand to his right shoulder with darkness grasp growing in his hand.

“Insolent brat!” Terranort shouted angrily before throwing the darkness grasp at Terra who blocked it with his Keyblade and slashed his Keyblade to the right making the grasp disappear.

“Xehanort!” Shouted Terra before charging at Terranort making him grow fear into him as a loud clash was heard and Terra was now behind Terranort. He had just defeated the Xehanort version of him by slashing him.

“This is now... the end.”

While struggling to move, because of the slash, Terranort said, “This is...definitely...the end... my darkness... I gave it...all to you... but, the dark shadow...lingers...someday...someday, the darkness will return!”

Darkness smoke started to rose up from beneath him making him slowly disappeared with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished while Terra, Ventus and Aqua looked up into the sky and watched them their evil selves disappear for good.

Ven and Aqua looked at Terra before Aqua gently placed her hand on his shoulder before asking, “You okay, Terra?”

Terra looked at his friends and smiled at them before nodding his head and answered, “Yes. I’m okay now that I got my friends by my side still.”

Aqua and Ventus smiled back at Terra, happy that he was no longer feeling guilty for what had happened when Xehanort was possessing his body for all those years.

“Let’s go,” said Aqua, “Our Equestria friends might need our help.”

Terra and Ven gave her a nod in response before running out of the area in the labyrinth they were in so they can get out and help the Equestria creatures fight the Unversed and Storm Guards.


“Marluxia paid the price for disloyalty and rejoining the Organization when he disappeared,” said Axel while holding his Keyblade, “You, Strelitzia, must do the same!”

Roxas, Xion and Axel charged towards Strelitzia and tried to attack her with their Keyblades, but she kept jumping back, to the left and to the right a bit to dodge the attacks before trying to slash them with her Keyblade, but they dodged the attack by jumping backwards.

Strelitzia placed her Keyblade in front of her as Axel’s chakrams clashed the blade trying to attack her. She then swinged her Keyblade to the side making the chakrams fly back to Axel. He caught them one by one before placing them together to reassemble his Keyblade and laid the blade on his shoulder before glaring at Fourth Shadow.

“The light of Kingdom Hearts in your brother has been betrayed, twice. In that name, I will exile you for your actions.”

Roxas and Xion smiled at Axel as Roxas said, “That was actually cool line there.”

Axel smiled back at his friends. “Well, had to try it once really.”

Xion charged at Strelitzia who quickly slide to the left when Xion managed to do her swing attack. Strelitzia made her swing attack on Xion, but she quickly dodged the attack by jumping up high and landed safely on her feet in front of Roxas and Axel.

Strelitzia made a darkness line fly towards the three by swinging her Keyblade to the right as Roxas ran in front of Xion and blocked the line with his Keyblade making the line disappear.

“Give it up already, Strelitzia!” Roxas shouted, “It’s all over!”

“NEVER!” Shouted Strelitzia angrily before charging at the three Nobody friends.

Roxas and Strelitzia both clashed their Keyblades together twenty-two times before Strelitzia tried to push Roxas down to the ground with her Keyblade while he blocked her Keyblade with his two Keyblades crossed together.

“THE LIGHT BETRAYED ME!! THE STORM KING PROMISED ME REVENGE!! THE LIGHT WILL DIE!! IT TURNED ME INTO THIS!!”

“You’ve done that to yourself!” Roxas said angrily before kicking Fourth Shadow away till she was nearly close but away from the three.

Roxas and Strelitzia started to clash their Keyblades together thirteen times before clashing them together while trying to push each other back with them.

“You wanted to be stronger than the light is, but that will never happen,” said Roxas, “Not like this!”

Roxas swinged his left Keyblade at Fourth Shadow causing her to let out a small scream of pain while moving backwards and dropping her Keyblade to the ground as it then disappeared. Strelitzia collapsed to her knees and she started to breath heavily in pain. Roxas, Xion and Axel walked up towards her as Roxas pointed his right Keyblade at her.

“The darkness shall always be around, Strelitzia,” Roxas said to her, “But it won’t affect any of us or our hearts. The light always be with us. No matter how far away it is.”

After three seconds of silence, Strelitzia let out an evil chuckle before moving her head up to grin evilly at the three.

“Is that so?” Strelitzia got back onto her feet while still grinning evilly at them. “Let’s just see about that!”

Strelitzia raised her hand up and made a darkness grasp appear around it. But before she could do anything else, she felt one of Xemnas’s ethereal blade going straight through her chest as she let out a small scream of pain while Roxas, Xion and Axel let out a small gasp of shock while taking a step back a bit and looking at Fourth Shadow in shock.

Xemnas looked at Fourth Shadow in disappointment and said, “Useless warrior.”

Xemnas’s ethereal blade zoomed out of Strelitzia and disappeared before Strelitzia collapsed to the ground as darkness smoke rose up from beneath her which made her slowly disappear with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished.

Roxas, Xion and Axel shockingly watched the darkness smoke fade away before looking at Xehanort’s Nobody.

“Wha...what did you do to her?” Roxas asked.

“The same thing I’m about to do to you,” answered Xemnas, “But don’t threat, The Storm King will still have his warriors to forge the key. Just new ones for some. Perhaps, your little dragon would like to join our ranks.”

That made Xion angry as her right hand turned into a fist and shaking like she wanted to hurt Xemnas really bad for bringing Spike into this.

“No!” She shouted while summoning her Keyblade, “I won’t let you hurt Spike or make him fill in your ranks! Ever!”

Xemnas glared at Xion. “So it seems No. i needs one last lesson.”

Xemnas reached his hands out to the sides and out popped his ethereal blades on each hand as he then floated towards Xion. Xion charged towards the leader of the Nobodies with her Keyblade.

“Xion!” Roxas and Axel shouted worriedly. But she didn’t listen and continued to charge towards Xemnas.

Xion clashed her Keyblade at Xemnas’s right ethereal blade before he moved it away and swung his left ethereal blade as it clashed with Xion’s Keyblade. Xemnas flew back a bit and spun round very quickly while trying to attack Xion with the blades while spinning, but she blocked the attacks with her Keyblade.

Xemnas side kicks Xion in the stomach causing her to fall backwards onto the ground, while dropping her Keyblade as it magically disappeared. Xemnas summoned an ethereal blade in his right hand before taking a few steps forward towards Xion before saying, “I’m going to give you one last chance. Join The Storm King with your new dragon boyfriend. Or be eliminated.”

Xion glared at Xemnas. “Never!”

Xemnas glared angrily at Xion before moving his right arm back, ready to stab Xion with his ethereal blade. But before he could even make that move, a Keyblade slash was heard which made Xemnas unable to move and also made him feel pain and defeat as his ethereal blade zoomed back into his hand.

Xemnas slowly moved his head to the right and saw that it was Roxas who made that on him which was done by his right Keyblade since that one was facing down and his left Keyblade was pointing up.

“Too slow,” Roxas said.

Xemnas slowly collapsed to his knees as he looked at Roxas and said, “So, friendship really is...stronger, than anger and hatred.”

Roxas stood back up and turned to look at Xemnas. “And that’s why you don’t mess with those that are friends and will always be together. No matter what happens next.”

Darkness smoke rose up from beneath Xemnas, but he was able to speak before going away, “Then, forgive me. This was indeed, a friebdship I should not have tried to ruin.” Xehanort’s Nobody slowly disappear with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished.

Roxas, Xion and Axel’s Keyblades magically disappeared as Roxas and Xion walked back to Axel.

“You two okay?” Axel asked.

“Yeah, we’re good,” answered Roxas politely with Xion giving Axel a nod in response while smiling.

“Good,” Axel replied happily.

The three suddenly saw magically lasers, explosion and fire smoke coming from outside the labyrinth. They know that their Equestria friends were trying their best to fight off the Unversed and Storm Guards, but they’re worried that they could be struggling a bit.

“We better go help them,” suggested Axel, “They might need extra helping with dealing with The Storm King’s army.”

Roxas and Xion gave Axel a serious nod in response as he did the same thing after that before they ran out of the area in the labyrinth they were in so they can get out and help the Equestria creatures fight the Unversed and Storm Guards.

PreviousChapters Next