• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,169 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,169

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter I: New Mission Begins

At the Ponyville Park, the Young Seven were sitting on the medium size green hill with Lightning Twister laying in Silverstream’s fur arms while resting his head on her chest. They weren’t doing much since it was the summer breaks for them, they were just sitting on top of the hill resting a bit and Silverstream gently stroking Lightning’s hoof with her claw.

Gallus let out a happy sigh before saying, “This is the life. Haven’t felt a nice, peaceful relaxing like this since, well, forever.”

“You said it,” agreed Sandbar gently laying on Yona’s side, “After everything we’ve been through together, all the evil madness and stuffs, it’s about time we catch a big break with nothing bad happening.”

“Yona agree with Sandbar,” Yona said.

“Yep, couldn’t have said it better myself,” said Smolder before smiling at her special somepony, “Besides, Lightning needs a rest as well after all the frights and foalnappings he went through.” She then gently stroked Lightning’s mane. “But none of that matters now. Let’s just enjoy the sweet relaxing time we’re having, doing absolutely nothing.”

“Yeah, let’s,” Ocellus agreed.

And just like that, the Young Seven relaxed on the hill doing absolutely nothing with Silverstream still continuing to gently stroke Lightning’s hoof since those two share a brother-sister bond with each other with Smolder still being Lightning’s special somedragon.

Three hours have passed and the Young Seven are still relaxing on the hill doing nothing but chilling.

Things were going all right, until they all heard the voice of Rainbow Dash in the sky.

“Guys! Guys! Where are you lot?”

They looked up and saw the rainbow maned pony flying high in the sky searching for the seven friends. It was like she needed them for something important like a friendship quest or something.

“Auntie Rainbow! We’re down here!” Lightning called out to her.

Rainbow looked down and saw her nephew with his friends on the hill near the Ponyville Park. She then grew a smile on her face. “There you all are.”

Rainbow Dash flew down to the ground and carefully landed in front of the Young Seven as they all stood up and looked at the Wonderbolt.

“Thank Celestia, I finally found you lot,” Rainbow said in relief, “I’ve been looking all over Ponyville for you.”

“Rainbow, what’s going on? Why were you looking for us?” asked Silverstream curiously, “Has something happened?”

“Apparently so, Silverstream,” answered the rainbow maned Pegasus, “At the Crystal Empire. But no time for explaining why, Twilight wants us all at her castle as quickly as possible. I’ll meet you all there when you arrive.”

Before either of the Young Seven could say anything, Rainbow took off into the sky and quickly flew towards Twilight’s castle leaving the seven friends looking at each other in confusion. They have no idea what Rainbow Dash was on about after saying that something’s happening at the Crystal Empire.

“What do you guys think that was about?” Sandbar asked.

“I’m not quite sure, Sandbar,” answered Smolder while scratching the top of her head in confusion, “This is like, new to me really.”

“Yona not sure either,” added Yona shrugging her shoulders.

“But I guess we should head to Auntie Twilight’s castle to see what’s going on,” Said Lightning earning a nod from his six friends.

Silverstream gently picked Lightning up and placed him on her back. The Young Seven then started to make their way to Twilight’s castle.


Inside the castle of friendship, the mane eight, Spike, Sunburst, Oliver who was wearing his father’s armour and helmet, Capper and Tempest Shadow, in her purple armour and helmet, were all in the throne room waiting for the Young Seven to arrive.

Just then, the throne room doors open to reveal the Young Seven walking into the room with Lightning still riding on Silverstream’s back.

“Oh good, you lot finally made it,” Twilight said happily, “And just in time too.”

“Auntie Twilight, what’s going on?” Asked Lightning, “Why are we all here?”

“Yeah, and what did Rainbow meant by something happened at the Crystal Empire?” Smolder asked as well.

“That’s what I’m about to explain,” answered the princess of friendship before magically showing her friends the letter she got from her sister in law at the Crystal Empire.

“Four minutes ago, Spike burped out this letter that came from Cadence. She saids that the Crystal Empire is in trouble again and has just been attacked by strange scary tiny creatures and a shadowy figure.”

Her friends gasped in shock as she continued,

“She wants us all to the Crystal Empire as quickly as possible, they need all the help they can get for this one. It could be the most dangerous threat they ever faced.”

“Even more dangerous than King Sombra?” Pinkie asked.

“It could be, Pinkie,” answered Twilight, “But I can’t really say if it is more dangerous than Sombra or not since Cadence said that the shadowy figure and his creatures vanish away after scaring Flurry Heart. But she did say that his face was similar to a friend we’ve seen before.”

“And yet it wasn’t really that friend, was it?” Capper asked curiously earning a nod from Twilight which made the friendly cat place a paw on his chin while saying, “This totally makes me curious indeed.”

While Capper continued to think on which friend Cadence was on about, Oliver said, “Well, we better get to the Crystal Empire as fast as we can. They need our help right away.”

“But what about my dresses for the fashion show in Canterlot?” Rarity asked in a whiny way. She was going to enter the fashion show in Canterlot and win the dress of the year trophy for her dress trophy collection, but now she can’t because of the threat at the Crystal Empire. “I made a lot of beautiful dresses just the show! And I was going to win that trophy!”

Everyone, including Spike and Lightning Twister, was not amused by Rarity’s response. She should know that friends and family are more important than trying to win some trophy in a fashion show.

Rarity looked at all the not amused faces from her friends and nephew before saying, “Oh now what?”

“You sure entering that fashion show in Canterlot is the only thing you can think of right now?” Sunset asked while still giving her the not amused look still.

“What? It’s one of the most popular fashion shows in Equestria, hosted by Hoity Toity! My dresses never fail to make him stop looking at them!”

“Rarity!” Said Spike while giving Rarity a not so happy look and crossing his arms, “Have you forgotten one of the most important lessons about friendship?! Friends and family are more important than chasing your dreams or trying to win some trophy in a show.”

“I have to agree with Spike, Rares,” Applejack said standing next to the baby dragon, “I may have a lot of work to do back at the farm, but that ain’t gonna stop me from helping my friends with something that they need help with.”

“I’ve got a Wonderbolt show to perform in tomorrow, but I rather help my friends out than performing in a show with the Wonderbolts,” said Rainbow while flying in mid air.

“My surprise parties can wait!” Pinkie said while bouncing towards Applejack and stood by her, “Friends are WAAAAAAAAAAAYY more important to me than parties!”

“And we normally have lessons to do at the School of Friendship, but it’s the summer holidays, so we’re able to stay at the Crystal Empire to help Cadence as long as we need to,” added Fluttershy.

“Fluttershy’s right,” Starlight agreed, “Even during lessons at the School of Friendship, we still help out with problems outside in Equestria, even if it means shutting the school down for awhile.”

“So what’s it gonna be, Rarity?” Rainbow asked with her hooves crossed while looking at the dress making pony crossly and raising an eyebrow, “Help Twilight with her family at the Crystal Empire, or continue believing that winning a fashion show is more important to you and don’t help a friend out at all?”

Rarity didn’t know what to choose. She really wanted to add the new trophy to her winning fashion show trophy collection that she had in her secret room, but her friends all said that friends and family are more important than other things that they believe are important to them.

She then let out a calm defeat sigh and said, “Alright then. I’ll skip the fashion show, just this once.” Rarity magically levitated a poster of the fashion show, looked at the trophy on it and kissed it sadly. “So long, beautiful trophy. You’ll be in my heart.”

Capper placed his paws together before saying, “Right, now that’s over and done with, let’s get to the Crystal Empire straight away.”

But before they could all leave, they were stopped by the voice of Fluttershy’s son. “Wait, why are we coming as well if this could be the most dangerous threat ever in Equestria?”

“Yeah, ain’t dangerous threats for grown-ups?” Yona asked since she agrees with Lightning.

“Well,” Oliver began to answer, “We figured that, since you seven are part of the elements of harmony circle now, after defeating the legion of doom with us, you lot are aloud to come help us stop this dangerous threat like two friendship teams are better than one.”

“Plus me and your mother don’t want you get worry about us if you leave you at home with a foalsitter to take care of you till we come back,” added Capper.

Lightning began to rub his hoof and looked down in worried. He has been through about two threats, one with Sombra and one with the legion of doom, that most of time, he often gets foalnapped by the villains that he knows it could happen again but by someone else that isn’t his father this time again and he doesn’t want to get foalnapped again.

“I-I don’t know, Momma. In the last threats I’ve been through, I nearly got captured in Sombra’s tornado and I got foalnapped twice by the villains and daddy. What if I get captured or foalnapped again in this one? They might do worse things to me than what Cozy Glow tried to do to me.”

That’s when Fluttershy walked over to her son while saying, “Oh sweetheart, you don’t need to worry about being captured or foalnapped again. Besides, you got all us to protect in case they do try to capture or foalnap you, even if it’s the same villain we faced before.”

“Yeah, sweetie,” said Smolder as she walked over to her boyfriend and started to gently rub his back with her claw, “And even if they try to capture or foalnap you, they’ll have to think twice next time when they see what happens when they try to do something like that to one of our friends, and my special somepony.”

Smolder kissed Lightning on the cheek making him blush.

That’s when Lightning decided it was best to tag along. And besides, he’ll never know, he might save the day on his own without any help.

“Alright. I’ll come.”

“Good boy,” said Fluttershy while gently patting his head.

“To the Crystal Empire!” Spike said pointing at the throne room doors.

Tempest Shadow walked towards the throne room doors and opened them for her friends. She then stood aside and bowed to let the princess and the others go out first. “After you.”

Twilight smiled at her first friendship guard and said, “Thank you, Tempest.”

The group started to make their way out of the throne room and towards the train station.

“Tempest looks super awesome as a royal guard,” Rainbow said to Oliver while walking out of the room.

“Ohhh, you should see how she makes yummy pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast,” replied Oliver.

When everycreature was out of the room, Tempest walked out following them before closing the doors behind him with her hooves.

PreviousChapters Next