• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,170 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,170

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXXV: Bad Future

Terra, Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer walked onwards to where they are now in a room with a small stairway that leads up to a big doorway with two doors with a giant white sun symbol on the floor.

They were almost there when suddenly, a big earthquake shook the place making the three stop in their tracks. The earthquake then stopped.

“Whoa! What was that?!” Starlight asked shockingly.

“I don’t know,” replied Terra, “But I think, a scent is almost about to die. And it seems to be a really strong one.”

Just then, they saw a dark corridor appear on top of the stairway as it then disappeared to reveal Xodiac who was looking at them.

“The keeper of this castle, The Storm King, will be destroyed once more if he doesn’t get his grandson in time and even before the Princess of Friendship can stop him before then.”

That made Terra, Sunset and Starlight very confuse indeed.

“Grandson?” Asked Sunset confusedly before letting out a small gasp of shock after remembering the Nopony say “Princess of Friendship”. “Wait. Princess... You mean Twilight! You know her?!”

“Yes,” answered Zodiac politely, “And I do believe she’s even here looking for you all. She was worried you might not be able to make it back so she started to follow you. Want to see her? But...can you face her?”

“What’s that mean?” Starlight asked.

“The world of darkness, and Xehanort’s shadow and Demon Shimmer, still bear within your hearts,” explained Xodiac, “Do you plan to face Twilight like that? Are you all not ashamed?”

Both Sunset and Starlight let out a groan of anger while looking after looking away with Terra glaring at Xodiac.

“Twilight’s fate is to battle the evil magic. She must oppose anycreature who hosts the dark. In other words, it’s you, Starlight Glimmer.”

That made Starlight let out a small gasp of shock after hearing Xodiac say her name like he knows who she is before staring shockingly at him.

“If you don’t believe the words I say...” The Nopony raised his hoof up a bit like he was ready to stomp the ground, “then you had best see the truth with your own eyes.”

Xodiac stomped the floor with his hoof and glared at them as the doors suddenly opened up quickly by theirselves. Then, darkness smoke cane flowing into the room causing Xodiac to disappear in it.

Terra, Sunset and Starlight covered their faces with their arms and hooves to avoid the dark smoke going into their eyes.

“Not again!” Shouted Sunset.

While still covering their faces, the whole area went into total darkness.


The darkness disappeared with the three still covering their faces before they moved their arms and hooves away from their faces. They all let out a small gasp of shock as they saw where they are now.

The area they were now in was an area from Equestria but it like was a desert place with no grass, no trees, no sun, no clear sky, no buildings, no town, no castle and no creature around with the wind flowing.

“Wh-What is this place?” Asked Terra shockingly.

“It looks like Equestria,” answered Sunset, “But like it was nothing now.”

This made Starlight remember where she saw this place before.

“I know this place,” she said making the two look at her, “This is...that future Twilight showed me if I destroyed friendship from ever happening!”

Suddenly, they saw Xodiac standing near them as he then said, “All of the lands in Equestria were sundered, scattered. Many friendships were never existed from the beginning.” He pointed to the left while angrily saying, “Because of what YOU did, Starlight Glimmer!”

The Keyblade Wielder and the two ponies looked at where he was pointing at and saw a vision of Starlight Glimmer, with her mane from when she was evil, glaring at them. Starlight Glimmer gasped in shock.

“You wanted revenge on Twilight and the girls for ruining everything you did in the small village, so you traveled back in time to stop the rainboom from ever happening and destroying everything that has happened. It was YOU! You were driven in such hatred and anger, and now you belong to the darkness. You should look...look at what you truly are!”

Xodiac disappeared in a dark corridor just as the vision of the old Starlight Glimmer disappeared in a dark blob as it dropped to the ground and turned into a massive, muscular, humanoid Heartless with glowing purple black skin. Its legs are rather short and its feet are very thin and curl upward. Its arms are quite long, and it has two relatively small, twisted wings on its back. There is a large, heart-shaped hole in the Heartless's abdominal area, which penetrates straight through from the front to the back. Its head is covered in dozens of twisted, glowing purple black tentacles. Only its small, glowing yellow eyes are visible. It was Darkside.

The three jumped back a bit while staring at the Heartless.

“This...this can’t be who I really am!” Said Starlight shockingly.

“Watch out!” Terra shouted as they jumped to one side just before Darkside punched them to the ground with its big fist.

Terra summoned his Keyblade and started running towards Darkside. He jumped onto its arm and run up it towards its head and started to smack it with his Keyblade six times.

“You’re through!” Terra gave Darkside a big smack on the head with his Keyblade before jumping down to the ground and running back to the girls before it could even get any ideas of attacking back.

Darkside kneeled to the ground and bent back a bit while a bright light appeared in its heart shape belly. It then shot out six pairs of three sparks of bad light towards them.

Terra stood in front of the two unicorns and placed his Keyblade in front of him to block the pairs of sparks from hitting them.

Once the sparks of bad light were all gone, Terra pointed his Keyblade at Darkside and shouted, “Fire!” Making four balls of fire shoot out of the blade and smacked Darkside in the face.

The giant heartless placed its fist up and punched the ground making a giant dark puddle appear. Then, tiny heartless shadows appeared from the puddle and wobbled towards the three.

“Terra, you handle the giant guy while we handle the little ones,” said Sunset.

Terra gave Sunset a nod in understood before running towards Darkside as Sunset and Starlight started shooting the shadows with the grasp blast from their horns.

The Keyblade Wielder jumped into the air and sonic zoomed back and forth through Darkside’s head four times.

“You want some?!” Terra made one ultimate sonic zoom move through its head causing it to attack no more

Terra safely landed on the ground just as spark of light appeared around Darkside and made it disappeared in the brightness of light. Darkside was now destroyed.

Starlight shot the last shadow heartless with a grasp blast from her horn. “Well, that’s the last of them.”

“What was that thing anyway?” Sunset asked.

“Must be one of the Heartless Sora fought after me, Ven and Aqua went up and vanish,” replied Terra while walking towards them with his Keyblade magically disappearing. “But I don’t think it’s what Starlight really is when she was evil. It must have been a trick by that Nopony.”

“Must be,” Sunset said.

Suddenly, a sound from the darkness wind was heard. Terra, Sunset and Starlight looked to Terra’s left and saw the darkness smoke coming towards them.

Covering their faces with their arms and hooves again, the darkness smoke flew across them, only this time, it was a strong one.

As it covered the scene, the smoke disappeared only leaving Starlight Glimmer all alone with no Terra or Sunset Shimmer.

Starlight moved her hooves from her face and let out a gasp of shock after seeing no Terra or Sunset anyway. She looked around the area trying to see if they were nearby.

“Terra?! Sunset Shimmer?! Where are you?! Please answer!”

But it was no good. Terra and Sunset Shimmer were no where to be found or seen. While continuing to look around, the unicorn spotted something up ahead and let out a small gasp of shock to see it was none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle who was standing nearly far away from Starlight and looking away at something.

“Twilight?! Twilight!”

Starlight quickly ran towards the princess and stood behind her while trying to get her attention, “Twilight, it’s me...”

However, instead of a friendly reaction, Twilight tried to buck Starlight with her back hooves which made Starlight jump back a bit.

“What?!”

Twilight shot a big long purple grasp blast at Starlight, but she quickly shielded herself from the blast with her magic.

“Stop it, Twilight! Don’t you recognize me?!”

“Yeah, I recognize you,” answered Twilight angrily while still blasting at her, “I can see exactly who you really are!”

She then made her blast a lot harder and made Starlight’s shield break causing her to almost collapse to the ground while breathing heavily.

Twilight stared angrily at Starlight.

“I thought if I showed you this future, you would finally see that revenge is never the answer to all problems and accept my friendship and help!” Twilight looked down in sadness, “But, I guess I was wrong. Not all villains can become good.”

Starlight shockingly looked at Twilight in fear also.

Twilight’s sadness turned back into angry look again before glaring at the unicorn. “Very well. If you won’t accept friendship and stop this...then so be it, Starlight Glimmer. It’s time for you to face the magic of friendship!”

Twilight’s horn began to spark in purple grasp. It then made a big ball of light and rainbow as it got bigger and bigger. Starlight began to scream in fear and pain with the ball now trapping her inside of it.

There was not nothing but brightness in the scene.

PreviousChapters Next