• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XLV: Playing with the Big Storm

The day has come for the guardians and friendship wielders to take action, fight The Storm King, his warriors, Vanitas and Cozy Glow, and put an end their darkness while setting Lightning Twister free from The Storm King’s darkness within his heart.

The guardians, friendship wielders, Sunburst, Constantine and Capper were now at the Keyblade Graveyard waiting to see if The Storm King and his army will appear before they head on to find him while Tempest Shadow, the dragons and the Changelings were at the Crystal Empire waiting for the signal. The three Princess, the apple parents, Amore, Shining and Flurry Heart remained at the Crystal Empire too but making sure everypony was okay until the fight was done.

The Keyblade Graveyard was like a desert place with nothing but dirt ground, sand wind often blowing, cracks on the ground and, not to mention, the place was full of Keyblades pointing down in the grand where wielders gave up their life for the previous light within Kingdom Hearts.

The Equestria friends were looking around the place in shocked and surprised as Lightning Twister hid underneath his mother and held her hoof.

“Oh my,” said Rarity in shock, “This place doesn’t look at all like a nice place to visit or to have fun at.”

“And it does look scary for me to even come back again,” added Fluttershy while picking her son up and held him close to her where he can bury his face into her chest.

“Well, at least we won’t have to come back here again once this is all over,” said Spike.

“And let’s hope this will be the last time we ever come here again,” said Terra.

“So, where are The Storm King, Vanitas, Cozy Glow and their warriors at if they are here?” Sandbar asked curiously.

“I’m not sure,” answered Sora, “But we will need to keep Lightning safe and away from them as possible. There’s no telling what they might throw at us to get him.”

Everyone gave Sora a nod in agreement.

Suddenly, Xion spotted something up in the sky that made her let out a small gasp of shock. She pointed up while saying, “Look.”

They all looked up to where Xion was pointing at and saw twelve darknesses flying down from the sky and heading towards them.

“What, are they?” Gallus asked.

The guardians glared at the twelve darknesses. They knew what they are.

The twelve darknesses suddenly one by one turned into a black suit of armor with red outlines and wearing a black and silver mask with spikes, silver greaves with red outlines, red and serrated gauntlets, silver and red boots with high heels and a dark purple tunic decorated with red over their suit of armor and two black belts around their waist. They were the Replica Xehanorts.

The Equestria group let out a small gasp of shock while the guardians let out a small growl as they continued to glare at the replicas.

“Them again?!” Axel asked in shock.

The Replicas one by one stopped flying down and floated near the guardians and the Equestria group while staring down at them.

“Get ready!” Sora said while standing in battle mode before the guardians and the Equestria group stood in battle mode too while Lightning remained in his mother’s hooves hiding his face in her chest.

“Don’t worry, Lightning! We’ll protect you!” Ocellus said while glaring at the Replica Xehanorts.

Lightning said nothing but nodded his head at Ocellus in understood while continuing to stay as close to his mother as possible.

Suddenly, giant keyholes appeared one by one in the sky as they glowed golden yellow around the edges.

“What the? That again too?!” Axel asked in a not amused tone since he remembered what had happened the last time they faced the replicas.

Just then, a sand wind tornado appeared from the sky and spun down towards the heroes just as the Replica Xehanorts all disappeared together before the tornado landed on the ground trapping the group inside and causing them to groan and covering their faces with their arms, hooves and claws, as Fluttershy continued to hold her son close to her as she can, while trying to stay on the ground.

But since the tornado was so stupid, it manage to grab Lightning Twister from his mother’s forelegs and sent him flying up into the sky screaming in fear.

“Help me!” Lightning cried.

“Lightning!” Shouted Fluttershy in fear.

“Hold on! I’m coming!” Sora shouted before jumping up and flew up towards to try and rescue his friend.

“Sora! Stop!” Shouted the wizard duck.

But it was too late. Sora and Lightning have already disappeared in the tornado and no where to be seen.

The tornado got stronger and stronger as it started to grab hold on the others and made him spun round into the sky while screaming in terror.


Lightning Twister was laying on his right side with his eyes closed. He slowly opened them and saw he was in another world that he had never seen before.

It was a blue sky with clouds and was surrounded by water like floor that you are able to stand on without drowning.

It was, The Final World.

Lightning slowly got up and looked around the place to try and see if his friends and family were here. But they weren’t.

“Momma? Papa Capper? Silverstream? Sora? Anycreature?!”

Lightning continued to look around until he heard water dripping from behind him like there was someone else here. He let out a small gasp, after hearing, and turned round behind him to see a person wearing a black coat with its hood up and its hands behind its back while looking at the colt.

“Who are you?” He asked the hooded person, “Show your face.”

The person did what he asked and carefully but also slowly took off his hood to reveal it was none other than...Master Xehanort.

Lightning let out another small gasp as Master Xehanort grinned evilly at the colt before letting out a, “Heh.”

Lightning Twister summoned his Keyblade and was about to try and fight Xehanort, but he was quickly stopped by Xehanort placing his right hand out.

“Not so fast, my boy,” he said before placing his hand back behind him.

Lightning began to glare at Xehanort.

“You’re the one who keeps messing with everything back at Sora’s world. If it won’t for everything you and The Storm King have done, then Sora, Silverstream, Momma and everycreature would be safe. Even if you’re not really here and this is just a memory or an illusion, I won’t let you walk away and help The Storm King finished what you both started.”

A flashback was shown of Master Xehanort with his twelve darknesses standing near in front of the seven guardians at the Keyblade Graveyard as he summoned his Keyblade before stabbing it into the ground creating the labyrinth.

“You’re right, I was created by your grandfather to help him seek other worlds to find the pieces and forge the x-blade to unlock Kingdom Hearts for him to rule,” Xehanort explained as the flashback then ended.

“In the end, Kairi was destroyed by my hand, paving the way for Sora’s disappearance.”

Lightning had enough of it so he charged towards Xehanort and tried to attack but he quickly jumped high and moved to another place. Lightning pointed his Keyblade at him and shot a fire ball at him, but he was able to dodge it and jumped again.

Lightning charged towards Xehanort again and tried to attack him with his Keyblade two times, but he still dodged the attacks before he flew backwards and landed on his feet.

The colt flew towards him while pointing his Keyblade at him causing Xehanort to laugh with his hand reaching out. But then, Lightning jumped over him.

“Huh?” Asked Xehanort in shock.

Lightning landed on his hooves and swung his Keyblade to attack Xehanort, but he quickly grabbed the blade with his hand causing him to not able to attack him more.

The old man lifted the blade up making Lightning come off the water ground and struggling to hold on to his Keyblade.

Master Xehanort laughed evilly before saying, “You’ve become quite a Keyblade Wielder, just like Sora. For a bearer of the element of kindness, Fluttershy protected you, remarkably well.”

Lightning let go of his Keyblade causing it disappear as he landed on his hooves again and summoned his Keyblade before trying to attack Xehanort again. But he jumped really high in the air while looking down at Lightning.

The colt flew up towards the old man. But before he could attack him, Xehanort grabbed the blade of his Keyblade again.

“This world was created, from the memories that contained within your heart. You believe that you have light, friends and a real family, and have no part with the darkness.” Xehanort pulled the blade to get Lightning closer to him while saying, “But, there’s nothing for you to find here, or in your heart. I’m afraid your heart belongs, within your grandpa’s darkness.”

Xehanort swung Lightning to the right making him let go of his Keyblade. But he managed to summon his Keyblade again as Xehanort flew backwards to the water like ground with Lightning flying down towards him.

“I have had enough of this!” He said angrily.

Xehanort landed on the water like ground a bit before sliding backwards just as Lightning floated close to the ground, while holding his Keyblade, and flew after the evil master.

Xehanort splashed slide backwards on the water like ground before stopping and summoning his Keyblade just as Lightning was getting closer to him.

Once Lightning got closer to Xehanort, they clashed their Keyblades together causing Lightning to struggle with moving Xehanort’s Keyblade away so he can attack him. But unfortunately, Xehanort was way too strong for him to handle.

Master Xehanort hardly pushed Lightning back with his Keyblade causing the colt to slid on the water ground backwards as he let go of his Keyblade which landed on the water and magically disappeared.

Lightning struggled to get up while slowly breathing heavily. He let out a small gasp of fear as he saw Xehanort walking towards him with the No Name Keyblade in his hand. Lightning began to shake in fear before covering his face with his hooves.

The old man laughed evilly while lifting his Keyblade up to the air and quickly swung it down to strike Lightning with it. But suddenly, the strike was quickly stopped by a Keyblade quickly appearing straight in front of Lightning and made Xehanort’s Keyblade hit the blade.

Master Xehanort gasped in shock as he saw the Keyblade blocking his strike.

Lightning slowly moved his hooves away from his face and let out a gasp of shock as he saw the Keyblade that saved him. And it was the new Friendship Key that Sora now has to replace the one that Lord Tirek destroyed long ago.

Xehanort moved his Keyblade away from the blade while grinning again before saying, “Ah, look who joined us.”

The Keyblade slowly moved to the right as Sora’s body slowly faded into the world while glaring at Master Xehanort with his Keyblade now in his hand and his body now in the Final World.

“Leave my friend alone!” He said angrily while standing in battle mode.

“As I thought,” Xehanort said, “You still refuse to believe that Lightning is part of the darkness. Looks like I’ll just have to make you see it, for yourself.” He then stood in battle mode ready to fight Sora.

Sora charged towards Master Xehanort and the two began clashing their Keyblades together twenty times while they moved backwards and around a bit while fighting.

“Back off!” Sora swung his Keyblade to the left to attack Xehanort, but he jumped backwards a bit to avoid the swing.

“I think not!” Xehanort pointed his Keyblade at Sora as a darkness ball shot from the blade and flew towards him. But Sora swung his Keyblade to the right and sliced through the ball causing it to fade away.

Master Xehanort swung his Keyblade around really quickly to attack Sora, but he blocked the attack with his Keyblade before finally giving the old man a strike with his Keyblade.

Sora and Xehanort charged towards each other and clashed their Keyblades together again but twenty-two times this time.

Sora swung his Keyblade at the old man, but he quickly flew backwards to dodge the attack.

“Enlighten me!” Xehanort said while having his Keyblade spun round floating on his open left hand as it then flew up and made ten straight light lines appear and flew towards Sora one by one.

But Sora managed to dodge them by barrel rolling before getting back onto his feet and charged towards Xehanort again. Only this time, he managed to defeat him by swinging his Keyblade through Xehanort causing him to groan a bit as his Keyblade disappeared into darkness dust.

Sora stood back up straight before his Keyblade magically disappeared.

Master Xehanort slowly looked at Sora while glaring just as darkness smoke rose from beneath him as his final words were, “So I was wrong when I was a young lad, your time in this world is not over.”

Xehanort faded away just before the darkness smoke did. Sora turned round and smiled as he saw Lightning running up towards him. Sora bent down as Lightning carefully jumped onto him and hugged him as Sora hugged the little colt back.

“Thank you, Sora,” Lightning said happily.

Sora chuckled before saying, “No need to thank me, Lightning. Friends save each other no matter what. And that’s what I’m always good at.”

After a few more seconds of hugging, the two broke the hug and Sora gently placed Lightning back down to the water ground.

“How did you get here?”

“I had some help,” replied Sora before looking behind him and out came a grey fur accented by black stripes cat that’s small but has a large spherical head with small ears, narrow blue eyes and a white snout. Her limbs are quite stubby, lacking distinct digits, as are her tails. Her dress is a gold and blue cape that conceals while also wearing a small pink purse around her neck with a Lux emblem on it. Her name is Chirithy.

Lightning looked at the Spirit cat in shock. “Is that, a cat?”

“Yep,” replied Chirithy, “But also a Spirit dream eater. I’m Chirithy. You must be Lightning Twister that Sora told me about before coming here. My, you are adorable as Sora put it.” Lightning blushed at that comment.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Chirithy,” said Lightning before he and Chirithy shook hooves and paws.

“Wait, did you know that I needed help when I ended up here?”

“Sure did,” Chirithy replied softly before explaining, “When I was waiting back home for Ven to return from his new adventure, I felt a strange feeling in my heart that someone has ended up in The Final World and needed help. So I used my dream eater magic to teleport myself to find Sora and helped him enter here to help you while also explaining to me who you were.”

“The Final World?” Lightning asked confusedly, “Is that what this place is called?”

“Mmhmm. This is where someone goes when they die or just for some help with something. But don’t worry, you’re not dead. You must have entered here for a different reason, but we’re not sure what yet. Could be something to do with the darkness that’ve entered your world.”

“I hope not though,” Lightning said before looking down in sadness, “I’ve already been through a lot and learned that I’m part of the darkness led by The Storm King who is my grandpa.” A tear rolled down his face as he closed his eyes. “I don’t wanna be part of the darkness or be with The Storm King. I wanna be with Momma.”

Chirithy walked up to Lightning and gently placed a paw on his shoulder in comfort which made him open his eyes and look at the Spirit.

“Just because your grandfather is from the darkness, doesn’t mean you are too. There may be darkness in you, but you still have friends and family in your heart, including friendship. You decide where you belong, not darkness or The Storm King. The darkness inside of you can’t control you. Not as long you still believe in the light and have friends and family on your side.”

“But what if Storm King, Cozy Glow and Vanitas unleash the darkness in me even more and I go onto their side instead of Sora and Momma’s?” Lightning asked in fear and sadness.

Chirithy carefully moved her paw from the colt before answering, “If you still believe you have friendship and love inside your heart and you’re nothing like The Storm King, then him, Vanitas, Cozy Glow and their darkness won’t be able to take hold of you or make you like them.”

“She’s right, Lightning,” said Sora as he bent his knees down a bit while looking at Lightning, “And with me, your mother and our friends on your side, we won’t let them get to you and make you a part of them. You may be a Storm Pony, but deep down, you’re still my friend. And I believe you’re nothing like that yeti.”

“Believe, Lightning,” added the Spirit dream eater, “That’s part of the magic of friendship. Believing in yourself. You can do it, we know you can.”

Lightning looked down at the water ground and closed his eyes. He wanted to believe that he does have friendship and love inside his heart, but he was also still worried that the darkness might destroy them and take over his heart. But he did let Sora and Chirithy’s words sink into his heart so it can help him cast that fear away.

Lightning slowly took a deep breath in before opening his eyes again and looked at his two friends. “Okay, I’ll believe in my heart no matter long it’ll take me.”

“At a boy!” Chirithy said happily while gently rubbing Lightning’s mane.

“Well, I think it’s best we get going,” Sora said as he walked to Lightning’s side, “The others won’t be able to handle those guys by theirselves.” The little colt nodded in agreement.

“I wish you both good luck,” said Chirithy softly, “You’re gonna need it.”

“You’re not coming with us?” Asked Lightning.

“I’d love to. But I need to be back home where it’s safe, and so I don’t make Ventus angry if he finds out I left the castle while he’s out. You will promise not to tell him I left to help you, right?”

Sora smiled at his spirit cat friend. “Don’t worry. We won’t tell him. You have our word.”

“Thanks.”

Sora and Lightning continued to smile at Chirithy just as they slowly faded into tiny sparks and disappeared back to the Keyblade Graveyard to help their friends.

“And may your hearts be your guiding keys,” said Chirithy before fading away back to Land of Departure to wait for Ven’s return.


Back at the Keyblade Graveyard, or now, high in the sky of the Graveyard, the wind tornado was still blowing as the guardians, friendship wielders, Sunburst, Constantine and Capper continued flew up in the sky by the tornado. They manage to stop and float in the middle of the sky while the wind tornado was still blowing.

“Whoa, Whoa! This is one serious trouble!” Gallus said in shock and worriedly.

“Tell me about it,” replied Axel while looking down.

The wind from the tornado was trying its hardest to keep blowing them away even further while they tried to keep floating and not get blown away even more.

However Spike couldn’t hold it anymore and got blown backwards by the wind as he started screaming in terror.

“Spike!” Xion shouted as she gently grabbed Spike by the tail and pulled him close to her.

“Thanks, Xion,” The baby dragon said happily.

Xion smiled at Spike, but then looked forward in shock as the Replica Xehanorts quickly appeared around them one by one with now holding a No Name Keyblade in their right hands. The guardians, friendship wielders, Sunburst, Constantine and Capper grouped together in a big circle before the guardians summoned their Keyblades while staring at the replicas.

“We’re trapped!” Sandbar said in fear.

“Come on,” said Terra, “We defeated them before, we can do it again.”

“Yeah!” Agreed Ventus.

“You’re right,” said Axel, “We can handle them!”

“We’ll protect you with our magic as a shield when they start trying to attack faster,” said Twilight.

Riku smiled at Twilight while having her a nod in response. “Thanks,” he said politely before glaring back at the replicas. “Let’s go!”

The guardians of light started to clash their Keyblades at the Replica Xehanorts’s Keyblades as they did it twelve times.

Riku smacked the Replica Xehanort, in front of him, really quickly five times before making one ultimate smack. “Bye!”

Axel made his Keyblade swung by itself and clashed through the Replica Xehanort before flying back to Axel.

Roxas smacked the Replica Xehanort five times before placing his Keyblades together and made an X blast at the Replica.

Riku spun round towards the Replica Xehanort, but it quickly moved back as the two were move away from the groups. Just then, another Replica Xehanort appeared behind Riku as he looked behind him and then looked back at the other. The two replicas were about to attack Riku, but luckily, Terra appeared Riku and blocked the Replica Xehanort’s attack with his Keyblade while Riku did the same with the other one.

The two pushed the replicas back with their Keyblades before clashed them through and turned round to each other and slashed the replicas quickly.

Terra and Riku went back to the group just as Terra did an ultimate spin attack on the two Replica Xehanorts near him.

The six replicas were attack to do a darkness slash attack on the guardians, but they were blocked by a sparkly bubble made by Twilight, John Constantine and the other unicorns, and it made the replicas fly back a bit.

Aqua’s Keyblade glowed white spark as she spun round into mid air and made a wind tornado of her own which dragged two replicas into it. Axel turned his Keyblade into his chakrams, and they were on fire, before flying into the tornado and used his fire to make the tornado into a wind and fire causing it to attack the replicas.

Aqua and Axel floated back to the group before Axel’s chakrams turned back into his Keyblade and he made his fire spin attack again on the Replica Xehanort near him.

The six replicas tried to attack them with their darkness slash attack, but they were stopped again by the sparkly bubble and it made the replicas fly back a bit like last time.

Ventus slashed the Replica Xehanort five times before doing an ultimate slash attack from underneath.

Terra did another ultimate spin attack on the two Replica Xehanorts. “So long!”

A Replica Xehanort tried to do a spin attack on Xion, but she quickly floated up just as it got to her spot. It then floated up to get to her. It tried to do a slash attack on Xion, but she quickly floated up above him and smack it with her Keyblade which caused it to float down a bit. Ventus made a windy tornado with his Keyblade, which trapped the Replica inside of it and then fly backwards out of it. It pointed its Keyblade at them and charged towards them, but Roxas pointed his Keyblades out and made twelve Nobody sticks magically appear around near him. They got them as just the Replica Xehanort charged towards him. Roxas moved his Keyblades out causing the sticks to fly away and smashed the Replica.

“Wow, Roxas! You’re pretty good!” Sunburst said in amazed.

“Thanks,” Replied Roxas, “Learned that by myself.”

Ventus slashed the Replica Xehanort five times again before doing another ultimate slash attack from underneath.

The six replicas tried to attack them with their darkness slash attack, but they were stopped again by the sparkly bubble and it made the replicas fly back a bit like last time. It happened eight times this time.

Riku, Terra, Ventus, Roxas and Axel slashed their Keyblades very hardly through the replicas before making a big light blast at them.

The six replicas tried to attack them with their darkness slash attack, but they were stopped again by the sparkly bubble and it made the replicas fly back a bit like last time. Although it happened two times.

Riku spun round towards the four Replica Xehanorts while dodging their attacks. He pointed his Keyblade at them before making six darkness sparks fly out from the end of the blade and towards the replicas which made a smoke around them, but they floated out of it.

They charged at Riku as he blocked their attacks with his Keyblade. The Keyblade Master made an ultimate spin move and charged through the replicas causing them fly backwards a bit as he floated back to the group.

“They’re not giving up so easily, aren’t they?” Rainbow asked.

“No, no they’re not,” replied Ven while glaring at the replicas.

The Replica Xehanorts flew back to each other as a group before staring at the guardians and the Equestria creatures. They pointed their No Name Keyblades at them ready to make their ultimate attack move.

“Uh-Oh,” said Sandbar in shock.

The Replica Xehanorts started to fly charge towards the guardians and creatures making Donald scream in fear and terror. Suddenly, just as the replicas got close to them, a bright light shone from the sky and in between the replicas and the good guys.

“What in tarnation?” Applejack asked.

Just then, Sora charged out of the bright light, with Lightning Twister holding onto his shoulders, as he pointed his Keyblade at the replicas. The boy slashed through the Replica Xehanorts causing them to lose their No Name Keyblades and slowly faded away in darkness smoke.

Sora grinned at the now destroyed replicas before saying, “Too slow.”

“Sora!” The guardians shouted happily with the mane eight, Spike, Capper, Sunburst, Oliver and the Young Six shouting happily, “Lightning!”

They all slowly but gently floated down towards the ground and landed on their feet, hooves and paws as Sora gently placed Lightning on the ground. The colt ran up to his mother and hugged her tightly while she hugged him back.

“Oh Lightning, my precious baby boy!” Fluttershy cried happily, “I’m glad you’re safe!” The yellow Pegasus started kissing Lightning on the cheeks several times before Capper walked up to him and gently rubbed Lightning’s mane.

“You’re okay, son?”

Lightning nodded his head in response to his father’s question.

Roxas walked up to Sora before asking, “So, what happened to you two during that tornado attack?”

Sora just smiled at Roxas. “I think it’s best I keep it to myself.”

“Awww come on!” Donald winced.

“Hey, you keep telling me not to say the order in the many worlds we visited whenever I forget about not saying it! So there, we’re even now!”

Donald was about to say something, but didn’t as he knows that will start an argument and he knew that Sora was right about what he just said. “Ohhh, I suppose you’re right.”

Suddenly, they heard footsteps and hoofsteps coming from the distance.

“Huh?” Sora asked before turning behind him to see who or what was coming towards.

As they all looked forward at the sand wind near them, they saw a person and a child pony walking towards them.

“Just send out the big bad yeti,” growled Axel while taking a few steps forward and standing in battle mode ready to fight whoever was coming towards them.

The shadows from the sand wind got clearer and clear as it was revealed to be none other than Vanitas and Cozy Glow which made Sora stand in battle mode while letting out an angry growl at them.

The two took a few more steps before stopping and grinning evilly at the guardians and the Equestria group.

Cozy Glow let out an evil chuckle before saying, “I say that was the finest hour of battling those replicas.”

“Battling those things was a destruction so you can try and take Lightning away, was it?” Twilight asked angrily.

“Clever Princess,” replied Vanitas, “We figured the replicas would make an easy destruction for you lot while we let Xehanort take care of making Lightning a part of The Storm King’s soul completely, and become one of us.” Vanitas glared at Sora, “But my brother, Sora, just had to ruin everything like he always does, and followed Lightning to rescue him before my master could get the chance! So now, we’re left with no other choice but do this the hard way before you guardians can try to stop us from forging the ultimate key to unlock Kingdom Hearts and make our King the rightful ruler of Equestria and the light where all hearts go.”

Lightning Twister suddenly felt a great pain in his heart as he started to moan in pain. The Young Six quickly notice this and ran up to Lightning’s aid while Fluttershy continued to hold him in her hooves with Capper gently holding his right shoulder.

“Braveheart, are you okay?” Asked Smolder worriedly, “What’s wrong?”

Lightning breathes slowly before answering, “H-he’s here. I d-don’t k-know how or why but, he’s h-here.”

“Who’s here, sweetheart?” Asked Fluttershy, “Tell us his name.”

“S...St....Storm King!”

With his name said, a big dark corridor appeared behind Vanitas and Cozy Glow before disappearing to reveal The Storm King who let out an evil chuckle before grinning evilly at his grandchild.

“You’ve called out my name, Lightning. You have been thinking about me last night. You’re still afraid of the darkness I command and control. But your heart still has a half of my darkness. Good. The more you fear of me, the closer our family bond draws. And when I have you on my side, I will take hold.”

A couple of dark sparks appeared in The Storm King’s right claw and out came a Keyblade of his own. It was the same shape as the No Name Keyblade but with a bit of shape from the Staff of Sacanas and in the colour blue like The Storm King’s symbol with a part of the Staff of Sacanas crystal in the middle of the end of the blade and the lines in dark purple instead of white. And the key chain was the symbol of The Storm King with dark chains.

“Your heart will be mine!”

“No!” Lightning shouted in fear while trying to hide his face in his mother’s chest. “I don’t wanna be part of the darkness! I don’t wanna!”

“You won’t be a part of them, Lightning,” said Sora as he, Donald and Goofy stood in front of Fluttershy with their Keyblade, staff and shield. “You’re one of us. And a part of the light. As long as we’re around and continue to be your friends, you’ll never be like The Storm King or any of his warriors.”

Vanitas chuckled evilly before taking a few steps and saying, “So you still think Lightning Twister has friends and light in his heart...with the darkness that has now raisin, from within.”

Everything went all dark as a stage light shone on Cozy Glow as she began to sing,

Well, forgive us these smiles on our faces
You'll know what darkness is when we are done

Cozy Glow disappeared in dark smoke as the stage light turned off. Cozy Glow reappeared behind Sora, along with Vanitas, making Sora look at them as they smirked at him

Soorraa

Vanitas and Cozy Glow slowly walked past Sora while trying to make him fear that they’re gonna do something to him.

You're playing with the big storm now

Cozy Glow spun around to the left while flying in mid air.

Playing with the big storm now

Vanitas popped up. “Oh that’s pretty.”

Every spell and Keyblade

Cozy Glow floated on Vanitas’s head.

Tells you who's the best,
You're playing with the big storm now

Just then, Fourth Shadow with her helmet on and eight people wearing black coats and their hoods on walked up to step with The Storm King.

You're playing with the big storm now

A couple of Storm Guards and floods appeared on both sides.

You're playing with the big storm now

Vanitas showed his Keyblade at Sora as it then disappeared.

Stop this foolish mission

Cozy Glow floated near Sora while making a pile of cards fly from one hoof to the other.

Watch a true empress

Cozy Glow floated near Vanitas while he stood near the evil filly as they went back a bit.

Give an exhibition how

The two pointed at Donald Duck.

Pick up your silly hat, duck

That made Donald glare at them.

You're playing with the big storm now!

Cozy Glow let out an evil laughter before she and Vanitas summoned their Keyblades one by one and started swinging them around a bit. They placed their keys together to make one big light show causing the guardians and the Equestria group to cover their eyes before looking at them again as smoke appeared and slowly faded away to reveal two dark purple Unversed snakes wiggling their way towards Sora.

You're playing with the big storm now
You're playing with the big storm now

The snakes crawled onto Sora making him feel uncomfortable as they crawled from behind his back, landed on the ground and wiggled towards Lightning who was now even more scared.

By the might of Xehanort
You will kneel before us

Everything went dark again but with only Lightning standing there, and not being held by Fluttershy, as the stage light appeared on him making look around in fear.

Kneel to us; The Storm King’s power...

Lightning looked in front of him and saw Vanitas jumped in with his mask on and standing in battle mode but without his Keyblade.

You put up a front

Vanitas faded away as Cozy Glow flew backwards with putting her hoof fists forward and back.

You put up a fight

Vanitas, without his mask on, walked past Lightning on the right.

And just to show we feel no spite

Cozy Glow stood by Lightning making him feel more scared.

You can be our storm prince

The evil filly went to stand next to Vanitas as they both looked at Lightning.

But first, boy, it's time to bow

The two bowed at Lightning, with bow down echoing in the background, as they showed Lightning a throne with The Storm King sitting on it while smirking at the colt.

Or it's your own grave you'll dig, boy
You're playing with the big storm now

The Storm King showed Lightning his own throne as a shadow version of Evil Lightning Storm Twister appeared with an evil grin on his face which made Lightning look at him in shock and fear.

You're playing with the big storm
You're playing with the big storm

Lightning saw versions of all creatures from Equestria tied in chains on each side and were being pulled as slaves to the two Storm rulers of Equestria and Kingdom Hearts.

You're playing with the big storm
You're playing with the big storm
Playing with the big storm Now!

The dark faded back to the Keyblade Graveyard where Lightning was now standing in the middle of the big wide area between the good guys and the bad guys.

“And now, Lightning Twister,” announced The Storm King, “It is time to make your final decision.” The yeti stretched his arms out, “Come forward and join us! Or die.”

Lightning started to shake and sweat in scared and fear. He looked at his friends who had worried looks on their faces before looking at Vanitas and Cozy Glow who had grins on their faces. He didn’t know what to do. If he joined The Storm King, he’ll be banished with the evil yeti. But if he regroups with his friends and Fluttershy, The Storm King will destroy him.

Suddenly, Lightning was now in a light area as he looked forward while letting out a small gasp. And there, he saw the angel sparkly spirit of his real mother who looked at him.

“Lightning, sweetie,” she began, “I may be the daughter of The Storm King. But after running away from him, I wanted no part in his family anymore. Making me a normal pony and no Storm Pony. And that means he isn’t really your grandfather. You may have his blood, but your heart...is your own. You get decide who is your real family. And Fluttershy is the family you’ve been wishing to have before running away from your father.”

Rain Heart gently rubbed Lightning’s mane with her hoof.

“You know what you need to do. You know.”

Rain Heart pointed her hoof to where the guardians and the Equestria group are as Lightning looked at where his mother was pointing at. The bright area was no longer around and everything was back at the Keyblade Graveyard with Lightning still looking at his family and friends.

Small tears started to flow down his face before realising which Rain Heart meant, and he finally made his decision.

“I do.”

Lightning started to run up to Fluttershy and the others with Vanitas, Cozy Glow and The Storm King glaring at him.

“Oh, well done, Lightning sweetheart!” Fluttershy said happily as Lightning jumped into her hooves and the two hugged. “Well done.”

“You dare go against your own grandfather, you good for nothing child!” Storm King shouted before pointing his Keyblade at Fluttershy and Lightning as it shot a lighting bolt from the end of the blade.

Lightning hid his face in Fluttershy’s chest, but just as the lighting bolt was getting closer, Riku quickly jumped in front of the ponies and blocked the bolt with his Keyblade and pushed it away as it hit the boulder that was away from the groups.

“It’s over, Storm King!” Riku said while standing in battle mode, “Lightning Twister’s no longer yours! He’s one of us, and will always be a part of the light!”

The Storm King growled angrily.

“I am definitely so over of this pony thing! Guards, Unversed, get them!”

The Storm Guards and the Floods started charging towards the guardians and the Equestria groups.

“Oliver, now!” Twilight said to her nephew.

Oliver gave his aunt a nod before his horn started to glow and made a big portal appear in mid air as Ember, Thorax and an army of dragons and Changelings flew out of it and started charging towards the Storm Guards and the Unversed with some of the Changelings charging their forms into the main nine to make The Storm King’s army confuse to which ones are the real ones.

A big labyrinth appeared behind The Storm King before a bunch of dark corridors appeared around him, Vanitas, Cozy Glow and the Tempest Warriors as they all disappeared into the labyrinth.

“Now listen to me,” Fluttershy said to her son, “I want you to go with your friends and find a safe place to hide in.”

“What? No, I’m staying with you.”

“You’ve done beautiful these past few days, sweetheart. Now let us take it from here.”

Lightning decided to was best to do what his mother says and gave her a nod in response before Fluttershy gently placed him down to the ground. Lightning ran up to his friends and jumped into Smolder’s arms and she hugged him before they all went off to find a place to hide and to keep Lightning safe as Fluttershy went off to fight the guards and Unversed.

“Twilight, make sure none of the guards or Unversed follow us,” said Sora, “We’ll handle The Storm King’s warriors.”

“Got it!” Twilight replied before continuing to blast the Floods with her magic.

“But, Sora, there’s too many Unversed around here!” Mickey said, “They can’t handle them all by theirselves, even with the dragons and Changelings!”

“Don’t worry, your Majesty,” said Goofy, “Me and Donald will help them while you guys go handle the warriors.”

“But...”

“It’s okay, your Majesty,” said Sora with a soft smile, “They got this. We need to do our part now.”

Mickey decided it was best to do that and not argue about it so he gave them a serious look before giving them a nod in response.

Sora looked at Donald and Goofy and gave them a thumbs up as they gave him a thumbs up too before summoning their staff and shield and charged towards the guards and Unversed.

Sora and the guardians glared at the labyrinth. They all started running into the main entrance of the labyrinth to go and fight the warriors.

Smolder continued to hold Lightning, with him resting his head on her shoulder, as they all continued to walk away from the fight. Gallus looked at the fight a bit before running up towards his friends to catch up with them.


Roxas, Xion and Axel ran into a large dead end of the labyrinth and looked around the place. Suddenly, a dark corridor appeared making them stood in battle mode as it disappeared to reveal Strelitzia without her helmet. Another dark corridor appeared and it disappeared to reveal Xemnas who was glaring at the three.

“You have some nerve to show your treasonous face around here,” said the Superior, “Some nerve indeed...”

“Treasonous? I don’t know what you could possibly be talking about,” said Axel.

Xemnas walked up a bit to stand next to Strelitzia before saying, “Why did you let Roxas go? If it weren’t for your friendship with him and Xion, we could have still have the Keyblade in our ranks.”

Axel stood up from his battle mode and smiled playfully at Xemnas.

“Ohh, right, your side plan. You used Roxas to take out all of the heartless to help fill up your Kingdom Hearts, since he was the Nobody of Sora and can wield the Keyblade. And if something were to happen to him, you got Vexen to make Xion from Sora’s memories so he can be his replacement of the Keyblade. Then, when both Roxas and Xion returned to Sora, you tricked him to defeat all the heartless in the worlds to help fill up your Kingdom Hearts even more. Am I right? I would say that YOU are the destroyer of our friendship, Xemnas.”

“Since when were you suspicious of my plans?”

“Do either one of us still have the heart to believe your lies?” Asked Axel playfully.

Xemnas grinned. “Heh. So you only eliminated yourself to not only reunite with Roxas and Xion, but to escape from me turning you into a dusk.”

“That I didn’t want to do. But it was the only way to escape from your order.”

Roxas, Xion and Axel summoned their Keyblades ready to fight Fourth Shadow and Xehanort’s Nobody.

“Oh,” Xemnas said while still grinning at them.

“Remember the order: all traitors will be eliminated,” said Axel while grinning at Xemnas, “We always remember your orders, Xemnas.”

PreviousChapters Next