• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter LI: This is the end

Sora, Lightning Twister and Silverstream slowly and carefully floated back down to the ground by where the x-blade was now in the ground, and they were about to go towards the key when they heard screaming from the distance in the sky.

The three looked up and saw Cozy Glow, back in her original filly form, falling down towards the ground while screaming as she landed on her front with a thump.

Lightning glared at the filly before walking up towards her which made Silverstream feel worried.

“Sweetheart,” said Silverstream in a worried tone as she was about to walk up to him, but was stopped by Sora was his hand on her shoulder gently.

“It’s best we let him handle it, Silverstream,” he said.

Cozy Glow slowly got back onto her hooves while groaning in pain after the fall before rubbing her head. She then saw Lightning walking up to her while glaring as he stopped near her so he wasn’t too close.

Lightning summoned his Keyblade and moved it back ready to make a swing attack which made Sora and Silverstream look at him in shock and fear while Cozy Glow started to feel scared to what he was about to do.

Lightning swung his Keyblade to the right, while Cozy Glow quickly closed her eyes, as a slash sound was heard.

Cozy Glow slowly opened one of her eyes before opening the other eye and saw there was no pain on her body from the slash. But Lightning wasn’t really gonna slash her with his Keyblade, he was actually slashing the rock that was next to her.

The filly looked at where the Keyblade was pointing and saw the rock next to her that niw had a line through it as a bit of the rock slide off and fall to the ground by the rest of the remaining rock.

Lightning’s Keyblade disappeared as he continued to glare at Cozy Glow while Sora and Silverstream smiled at him since they now know what he was actually doing when he got to Cozy Glow.

The hippogriff walked up to Lightning and gently placed a claw on his shoulder making him look at her, with a small smile on his face, and saw Silverstream smiling softly and proudly at him. Silverstream gently held Lightning’s hoof as they began to make their way back to Sora, leaving the pink filly behind in defeat.

Cozy Glow let out a small painful groan before glaring at the colt and angrily said, “Get back and face me, Lightning Twister! I’m not through with you yet!”

Silverstream and Lightning stopped walking and glared at Cozy as Lightning said, “Well I’m through with you. You’re not worth it.” The two faced forward and continued to walk on while Lightning said, “You never were.”

Those words hit Cozy Glow’s heart like a sharp knife with her face started to grow into an angry look and her body starting to shake in anger as she growled angrily.

Just then, the black dots of her eyes shrunk down a bit before she closed her eyes but continued to shake in anger.

Suddenly, while she growled and groaned in pain and anger, her left hoof started to change into a hippogriff leg with white fur and a dark pink claw. Her left hoof changed into a griffon leg with dark red fur and dark yellow claw. Her two back hooves changed into yak back hooves in dark pink colour. Her tail disappeared and out came a dark fire type dragon tail. Her wings shrunk into her body as two changeling wings popped out.

Cozy Glow finally let out a scream of total anger as her face started to change into a shape of Nightmare Moon with a horn appeared from her forehead that’s like Nightmare Moon’s horn but smaller.

That loud angry scream made Silverstream and Lightning let go of their hoof and claw while looking back at Cozy Glow in shock. Sora saw what was going on too and he took a step back a bit while staring at the filly in shock.

Riku and Kairi made it to Sora in time before looking at Cozy in shock as they saw what was happening to her.

Cozy Glow took a step forward one claw at a time while everyone looked at her in shock and fear. Cozy’s new form was a complete merge of Nightmare Moon and the five creatures of the School of Friendship.

Cozy Glow looked at herself from left to right before shaking trying to change back into her original form. But it wasn’t any good. Even in her new body, she couldn’t change back. She was now stuck as a merged creature.

“I... I can’t change back. I’m stuck like this!” Cozy glared angrily at Lightning while saying, “Look at what you’ve done!!” She then ran up towards the colt in complete anger.

“Oh for crying out loud,” said Sora in annoyance, “Is there anything Lightning’s not gonna get blamed for in his life?”

Cozy Glow ran before flying quickly and angrily towards Lightning as she grabbed him by the neck with her griffon claw and pinned him to the labyrinth wall. Lightning tried his best to break free from the griffon claw, but the claw was too strong for him to even break from.

“Let him go!” Silverstream shouted angrily before flying towards Monster Glow to save her brother.

But Cozy saw her coming and shot a dark red beam at the hippogriff causing her to fly backwards before collapsing to the ground.

“Silverstream!” Lightning cried before Cozy squeezed him to the wall even more tightly as he began to choke and continued to smack the claw to break free, which still isn’t good.

“You can not defeat me,” said Cozy Glow, “Because like me and your grandfather, you’re a bad guy. And bad guys never have the guts to do something only a good guy would do to defeat other bad guys like me.”

“But I do,” said Riku angrily before summoning his Keyblade.

The Keyblade master charged towards Cozy Glow while holding his Keyblade to the right ready to slash through the merged creature.

“Huh?!” Cozy said in shock while looking at Riku. But she wasn’t able to do anything else as a slash sound was heard and Riku was now standing forward next to Cozy Glow while glaring forward and his Keyblade pointing forward.

“This is...now...the end!” Riku said.

Cozy Glow started to feel pain again as she let go of Lightning and he quickly ran up to Silverstream as she was slowly got up before seeing the colt run up to her. Lightning hugged Silverstream and she hugged him back while gently rubbing his back in comfort.

Cozy Glow shook a bit while taking a few steps back before collapsing to the ground. She started breathing heavily in pain and defeat.

Just then, a portal opened up behind Cozy Glow which made her look at it in shock and fear. The merged filly quickly stuck her claws to the ground while the portal tried to suck her in.

While holding the poor colt in her talon arm, Silverstream glared at Cozy Glow before walking up to her. Cozy saw the hippogriff coming, while still keeping the scared look on her face, as Silverstream stopped by her and continued to glare at her.

She then said, “You tried to break my friendship with my friends. You made all the magic fail while also trapping Starlight. You lied to every student about me and my friends being the ones making the magic fail and trapping Starlight. You hurt poor Lightning before trapping him in the caves beneath the school. You kept Vanitas in your heart the whole time and YOU tried to make Lightning yours and an evil king.”

Silverstream grabbed Cozy’s hippogriff arm and lifted it up as the hippogriff claws came out from the ground.

“You better not ever return again, Cozy Glow. Because you have no right to mess with us, Kingdom Hearts, Lightning or the magic of friendship! EVER!!”

She then let go of the arm letting the portal suck Cozy straight in, since one pair claws in the ground won’t save her, while the merged filly screamed in fear just as the portal closed after Cozy Glow was completely in.

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Silverstream and Lightning suddenly saw Kingdom Hearts fading away back to where it belongs with the dark clouds flying away to reveal the blue sky again. The x-blade disappeared in a bright light so that no one can try to use it to open Kingdom Hearts ever again.

Silverstream, while holding Lightning in her talon arm, and Riku walked back to Sora and Kairi.

“Are you guys okay?” Asked Sora.

Riku, Silverstream and Lightning smiled at Sora and Kairi while also gaving him a nod as he and Kairi gave them a nod in return.

“Alright,” said Sora calmly, “Let’s go find the others.”


The guardians, Constantine and the Equestria group were standing in the pathway of all the Keyblade graves trying to find Sora, Kairi, Riku, Silverstream and Lightning now that the Unversed are gone.

Just then, they saw four shadows in the sand wind that was walking towards them. The shadows became more clearer from the wind as they saw it was Sora, Kairi, Riku, Silverstream and Lightning Twister who was riding on her back.

Everyone smiled in relieved and joy while cheering happily to see their friends are okay after the big fight as they ran up to them before hugging them.

Fluttershy immediately scooped her son from Silverstream’s back and hugged him while crying tears of joy as Lightning did the same before Capper joined the hug.

“Oh Lightning, my precious baby boy!” Fluttershy said happily while crying, “I was so worried about you! I’m so glad that you’re safe and okay!”

“Me too, buddy,” said Capper while rubbing his son’s mane, “I’m so glad that you’re safe now.”

Lightning’s tears of joy continue to roll down his face as he said, “I thought I was gonna see you again after The Storm King took me away.”

“Shh...it’s alright, sweetheart,” whispered Fluttershy softly, “It’s all over now. You’re safe with us.”

The three stayed like that for a few more seconds before they broke the hug and Fluttershy gently placed Lightning back down, but he was then scooped back up again by Smolder as she and the other four hugged both him and Silverstream with tears rolling down the orange dragon’s face.

“Oh Lightning!” Smolder said happily, “We’re so glad you and Silverstream are safe and okay! We were so worried!”

“Yona not want to lose Silverstream and Lightning again!” Said Yona happily.

“It’s okay, guys,” said Silverstream, “Me and the cutie are okay. The Storm King is finally no more, as well as Vanitas.”

The young seven continued the group hug for a few more seconds before they broke it.

“What happened to Cozy Glow though?” Ocellus asked.

“She turned into a mutant creature before getting sucked into a portal,” answered Lightning.

“Which we are hoping to believe it’s sending her back to where she, Lord Tirek and Chrysalis were sent off to after their defeat,” added Sora.

“Remember, students,” said Sunset, “That’s what happens to those that try to use friendship for power and giving it a bad name.”

The young seven nodded in understood.

“Well,” began King Mickey, “At least it’s now finally over.”

“Yeah,” agreed Riku, “For real, this time.”

The guardians, Constantine and the Equestria group all looked up at the sky happily as the sand wind continued to blow throughout the Keyblade Graveyard, but only on the ground.

“So uh,” started Donald, “Should we go back and finish the rest of the festival and enjoy it while it least?”

“Actually, Donald,” said Sora, “I think we should bring the festival here, and make it into a celebration party for our victory of defeating the darkness and The Storm King.”

“Garsh, I think that’s a great idea, Sora!” Goofy said happily as Donald nodded his head in agreement.

“I’ll ask Yen Sid if that’s okay with that idea,” Mickey said.

“And I’ll ask Celestia,” said Twilight before looking at Pinkie, “What do you say, Pinkie? Mind helping them make their festival into a party here?”

Pinkie squealed before rushing off and coming back with her party cannon. “I thought you never ask, Twilight!”

That made everyone laughed.


Well things were now looking okay again, and a lot better than before.

Before the party, Applejack took Pear Butter and Bright Mac back to Sweet Apple Arces to reunite with the rest of the Apple Family. Granny Smith and Big Mac were so happy to see the two lost parents again, while Apple Bloom were crying happiness of joy, as they all hugged together before the filly showed Pear Butter and Bright Mac her cutie mark.

After that, they all went to Canterlot where the celebration party was being held. Everyone was there, including Isa, Namine, Hayner, Pence and Olette. They were all talking and laughing with one another while eating some cupcakes, muffins, sweets, a slice of a big celebration cake and sea salt ice cream that Roxas, Xion and Axel brought from Twilight Town.

Everything was now looking just fine.

Author's Note:

Just the Epilogue to go.

PreviousChapters Next