• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XLVII: Guardians vs Tempest Warriors (Part 2)

Sora, Kairi, Riku and Mickey entered a large dead end of the labyrinth and saw Master Xehanort, his younger self and Ansem. Master Xehanort let out an evil chuckle as he saw the four guardians enter the area while grinning evilly with his hands behind his back.

Riku quickly saw Xehanort’s Heartless as he let out an angry growl before summoning his Keyblade.

“Ansem!” Riku charged towards Ansem with his Keyblade, but he didn’t see Dark Riku appear and float by him while saying, “Not so fast!”

Dark Riku kicked Riku in the stomach causing him to fly backwards, but he was able to land on his feet and slid backwards at his three friends before glaring at the three Xehanorts with Dark Riku landing next to Ansem.

Master Xehanort chuckled evilly again before asking, “Have you come to watch your little friend become like his grandfather?”

“No,” replied Sora before he, Kairi and Mickey summoned their Keyblades, “We’ve come to end this, and free him.”

Master Xehanort continued to grin evilly at Sora as he and Young Xehanort summoned their Keyblades with Dark Riku summoning his Soul Eater and Ansem crossing his arms while floating a bit.

Dark Riku and Mickey charged towards each other before clashing the Keyblade and Soul Eater together as they tried to push each other back with their weapon. Riku ran up to them to help his friend, but suddenly, he got dragged to the right as he saw Ansem, in dark red, trying to get Riku to come to him so he can attack him.

“Surrender to it!” Ansem shouted before making a big light blast, with a dark circle line around it, appear to attack Riku. But the Keyblade Master was quick on his feet and quickly dodged the attack by teleporting to a far but nearest spot away from the blast.

Young Xehanort zoomed towards Sora and the two started clashed their Keyblade together twelve times with some spinning and jumping movements during clashing. Luckily, Sora dodge rolled to the right to avoid the attacks.

Kairi charged towards Xehanort and tried to attack but he quickly jumped high and moved to another place. Kairi pointed her Keyblade at him and shot a fire ball at him, but he was able to dodge it and jumped again.

Kairi charged towards Xehanort again and tried to attack him with his Keyblade four times, but he still dodged the attacks before he flew backwards and landed on his feet.

Kairi flew towards him while pointing her Keyblade at him causing Xehanort to laugh with his hand reaching out. But then, Kairi jumped over him before safely landing her feet behind him but far enough from him.

“Huh?” Asked Xehanort in shock while looking behind him.

Sora swung his Keyblade at Young Xehanort, but he teleported behind him before the blade of his Keyblade turned into a blue light string and wracked Sora causing him to fall forwards while let out a scream of pain. He landed on his front with his Keyblade still in his hand but facing flat on the ground.

Kairi saw what just happened, before she could attack Master Xehanort with her Keyblade, as she let out a small gasp of shock. “Sora!”

But before she could do anything else, Xehanort swung his Keyblade at Kairi causing to fall backwards, while still holding her Keyblade, as she landed on the ground before breathing heavily but slowly.

The old man walked up to her, with his left hand behind his back, and stood in front of her before pointing his Keyblade at her and let out an evil laughter.

“You’ve become quite the Keyblade wielder, just like Sora,” he said to her, “For a retired master, Yen Sid prepared you remarkably well.”

Ansem flew backwards with Riku chasing him. The seeker of darkness stopped before placing his hand out and made darkness vines appear from the ground. Riku stopped running and shockingly saw the vines coming at him as they wrapped around him and trapped him before lifting him up a bit. He tried to break free from the vines, but it was’t any good. The vines were strong for him to break free.

Mickey let out a small gasp of shock as he saw what was happening to his friend. “Riku!”

The king ran towards Riku to help him, but Dark Riku flew by him while evilly asking, “Where are you going?”

Dark Riku kicked Mickey in the stomach causing him to fly backwards, while letting go of his Keyblade. He landed on his front, slid back a bit as his Keyblade banged and landed flat in front of him.

Ansem floated towards Riku and grabbed him by the chin making Riku glare at Xehanort’s Heartless.

“Lightning Twister’s mother was raised by The Storm King, making his blood run through her veins to her son,” Ansem said to Riku.

“You all believe that Lightning Twister is nothing like his grandfather after not knowing about the truth about Lightning’s past, as well as knowing there’s still a light in him,” said Xehanort to Kairi.

Young Xehanort bent down and moved closer to Sora while saying, “But there’s no pure light in him to save him from being The Storm Pony. I’m afraid the light he believes in, lies in all lights that are long gone!”

Sora glared at Young Xehanort while growling angrily before swing his Keyblade at him causing him to fly backwards as Sora jumped back onto his feet. Riku moved his Keyblade to the right and made it flew through the vines making him vanish into darkness dust as the Keyblade went back to Riku. He swung his Keyblade at Ansem making fly backwards as Riku landed on the ground safely.

Kairi jumped back onto her feet and swung her Keyblade at Xehanort causing him to quickly vanish and reappear by Young Xehanort, Ansem and Dark Riku. Mickey jumped back onto his feet and summoned his Keyblade.

“Enough!” Shouted Sora angrily, “There is a light in Lightning! We’re saving him!”

“And we will keep The Storm King away from him no matter what!” Riku added.

Kairi, Riku and Mickey stood by Sora in a row before moving their Keyblades behind them as a bright light appeared at the end of their blades.

“No,” Young Xehanort said in anger.

The four guardians charged towards the four seekers making him go into fear as a loud slash was heard. Sora, Kairi, Riku and Mickey were now behind the seekers with their Keyblades pointing forwards. They had just slashed through the other four of The Storm King’s Tempest warriors.

Four darkness smokes rose up from beneath them making them slowly disappeared one at a time with the smoke going up into the sky and vanished.

The four guardians stood up straight again before smiling at each other as Sora gave them a thumbs up.

Suddenly, they heard a loud rumble coming from out of the labyrinth. From the sound of the magic laser, the screaming and banging, they figured their Equestria friends might not be able to handle the Unversed and storm guards for much longer.

“We better hurry,” said Mickey, “Our friends won’t be able to handle the Unversed and the storm guards by theirselves for much longer.”

Sora, Kairi and Riku gave the king a nod in agreement. Just then, Sora felt a pain in his heart, it was telling him something as he let out a small gasp of shock which made his friends look at him worriedly.

“Sora, are you alright?” Kairi asked.

“Yeah,” he answered, “I just felt this pain in my heart. It’s like its trying to warn me about something. I think Lightning might be trouble.”

Riku walked up to Sora and said, “Go help him, Sora. We’ll go help the others.”

Sora looked at his friend and gave him a nod in response. “All right. I got this.”

Kairi, Riku and Mickey gave Sora a nod before he ran past them headed out of the labyrinth to save Lightning while the three ran out of the area in the labyrinth they were in so they can get out and help the Equestria creatures fight the Unversed and Storm Guards.


Far out in the Keyblade Graveyard, the young seven went in the tunnel way, between the two mountains to the main entrance of the grave keys and away from the battle. Silverstream was sitting by the right mountain with Lightning Twister on her lap as she hugged him with her left arm while gently stroking his back with her right claw with him shaking a bit in fear and his face laying on her soft fur chest.

“It’s alright, sweetie,” cooed the pink hippogriff softly in the colt’s ear, “Shh...you’re gonna be okay. We won’t let them get you or hurt you.”

“S-Silverstream, I d-don’t w-wanna be like T-The Storm K-King! P-Please d-don’t let him!”

“We’re gonna let him make you like him, kid,” Gallus said kindly, “We promise.”

Suddenly, a familiar filly voice was heard from the distance.

“Don’t make promises you can’t always keep.”

The young seven looked to the left and saw a dark corridor appear near them as it disappeared to reveal Cozy Glow, with an evil smile on her face, and Vanitas.

The young six glared at the two while Lightning buried his face into Silverstream’s fur chest in fear making Silverstream gently place her right claw on the back of his head and continued to gently stroke his back with her left claw.

“Just give up already, Cozy Glow!” Smolder said angrily, “Lightning has already said he wants to be with his new and real actual family!”

“Not until I get what I want,” said Cozy Glow, “And you still have it. I like him back, now!”

“Well what’s wrong with the one you’ve got?” Sandbar asked.

“I already told you,” replied the evil filly, “Vanitas is my brother, since the day he rested his heart in me. We would become rulers together as brother and sister, like how Celestia and Luna rule Equestria as sisters, but I would also like another king that’s married to me. And Lightning will be perfect for that role.”

Lightning moved his head from Silverstream’s chest to look at Cozy Glow and said, “I’ll never marry you, Cozy Glow! My heart belongs to Smolder! And I’ll never be like The Storm King! It’s not gonna happen!”

“Haven’t you heard about the rules of the family trees?” Asked Cozy Glow, “You can’t break the bond between those have the same blood running through their veins. You were his grandson from the very beginning when your mother betrayed him, Lightning. You can’t become a newbie from a different family.”

“Then why didn’t you tell us?” Ocellus asked crossly, “That day when you came back to the School of Friendship so you can try to turn over a new leaf. You figured Lightning was The Storm King’s grandson after trapping him in the caves and before Discord created the legion of doom. You didn’t say anything.”

Cozy Glow grinned at the changeling. “Was the point of telling you right away when you can save it to see if the theory was right? Now, I’m gonna say it again...give us the colt. Now!”

Lightning hugged Silverstream tightly in fear as she carefully wrapped her arms around the colt to protect him while glaring at the filly. Sandbar, Gallus, Yona, Smolder and Ocellus stood in front of the two, to protect Lightning too, as they glared at Cozy Glow too.

“Lightning has already given you the answer!” Gallus said angrily, “And the answer is no!”

“Now two bad guys respect poor pony’s answer!” Yona growled.

“Respect this...” Vanitas said angrily before summoning his Keyblade, “Stop getting in our way!”

Vanitas charged towards the seven as Lightning buried his face into Silverstream’s chest in fear. But just as Vanitas was about to get closer to them, a fire ball was shot at him causing him to scream in pain while flying to the right before hitting the mountain wall and fall to the ground.

Just then, a male voice was heard.

“Lightning! Guys!”

The young seven looked to their right and saw Sora running towards them while holding his Keyblade on his shoulder.

“Sora!” Lightning said happily.

Sora stood in front of the young seven and stood in battle mode as Vanitas stood back up and growled angrily at his brother before standing in battle mode too.

“Let’s go!” Vanitas shouted before rushing towards Sora.

Sora jumped high into the air as Vanitas smacked his Keyblade to where Sora was standing before looking up to where Sora was about to attack next.

“Take this!” Shouted Sora before falling straight down to the figure and smacked him with his Keyblade making him fall back. Sora landed on his feet before Vanitas got back on his feet.

“Nope!” Vanitas teleported, appeared above the Keyblade hero and attacked him with four smacks making Sora fly backwards before he landed on the ground again.

Cozy Glow summoned her Keyblade and charged towards Lightning while Vanitas was handling Sora. But she didn’t get too close to the colt as Smolder jumped in front of him and Silverstream and summoned her Keyblade before blocking Cozy Glow’s attack by placing the blade to the side and made Cozy’s Keyblade clash with hers. The two started to try and push each other back as sparks begin to spark from the clash of their keys.

Sora rushed towards the Unversed leader, but before he could attack him, Vanitas teleported just before Sora smacked him with his Keyblade and appeared behind him. “Too slow!”

“You’re nothing!” Vanitas swinged his Keyblade in the air and tried to hit Sora, but he blocked the attack with his Keyblade as he began to try making Sora fall back by pushing his Keyblade towards his.

Sora was almost near to giving up, but he refuses to give up to Vanitas. Sora then pushed Vanitas away with his Keyblade and started charging towards him.

Smolder was getting tired but also angrily at Cozy Glow trying to push her back and still trying to make poor Lightning her king and be like The Storm King, so she gave the filly a big push away with her Keyblade and then kicked her with her dragon foot causing her to fly backwards to where Sora and Vanitas were fighting.

“It’s over!” Sora shouted as he slashed his Keyblade at Vanitas causing him to fly backwards towards Cozy Glow.

The two bumped behind each other and collapsed to the ground while dropping their Keyblades as they disappeared.

Vanitas and Cozy Glow started to breath slowly but heavily in pain and defeat. Sora and the young six walked up to them, while Silverstream held Lightning in her left arm, and stared at them.

“Sora!” Said the voice of Riku.

Sora and the young seven looked forward and saw the guardians and the rest of the Equestria friends walking up towards them before seeing the Unversed leader and the evil filly sitting on the ground back to back while breathing heavily in defeat.

Just then, they heard the voice of The Storm King as they all, except for Vanitas and Cozy Glow, looked to the left and saw the yeti walking up towards Sora with a smile on his face while saying, “Yes, Sora. Destroy them. They’re part of the keys to forge my prize.”

Sora looked at The Storm King in fear before looking at Vanitas and Cozy Glow as The Storm King continued while taking a few more steps forward, “Go on. Destroy them and you can take your place at my side.”

“NO!” Shouted Ventus as he charged towards The Storm King while summoning his Keyblade.

The yeti turned and saw him charging up towards him before he summoned his Keyblade and pointed it at Ven.

Suddenly, lightning started to strike from the end of his blade and attack Ventus causing him to scream in pain, made his Keyblade disappear and fell to the ground while still screaming in pain with the lightning still striking him.

“Ven!” Terra and Aqua shouted in horror.

The Storm King continued to strike lightning at Ventus until he was unable to fight no more as the poor kid began to feel more pain and his screaming got even more painful.

“Help him!” Terra said to Sora in fear.

Sora shockingly looked at Terra before looking Vanitas and Cozy. He then looked down in fear and panic, he didn’t know if he should help Ventus or end Vanitas and Cozy Glow like The Storm King told him to do, which could lead him to be on The Storm King’s side and lose Ventus while also losing his friends.

Sora didn’t know what to do.

PreviousChapters Next