• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 3,175 Views, 260 Comments

KINGDOM HEARTS: Dark Order - OliverSparkle

  • ...
9
 260
 3,175

Chapters Next
Prologue

At the Crystal Empire of Equestria, everypony was as happy as ever while chatting to each other, walking along minding their own business, doing the mail, taking photos of the Spike statue and watching the Crystal heart spinning round making the place shiny and sparkly.

All was doing just fine, until they all saw a mysterious figure walking into town. The figure was covered in darkness as dark smoke was raising from its body but its face was clear enough to see.

The dark shadowy figure stopped after walking past two buildings on each side while everypony looked at him with either confuse or scared looks on their faces. The children were scared of the shadowy figure so they hid behind their parents.

Suddenly, the shadowy figure moved his arms away making hundreds of medium size sleek, humanoid creatures with blue skin appear behind him. Their arms and legs end in points and have no distinct digits. They have a triangular head with two long, jagged, lightning bolt-shaped antennae reminiscent of the Unversed symbol. Their red eyes are set in an angry expression, and they move in a jerking, twitchy motion. They were the Floods.

The mysterious figure raised his left arm forward telling the Floods to start attacking as ran towards the ponies.

Everypony began to scream and panic as they all tried to run as fast as they could to get away from the Floods and the shadowy figure.

A lot of Crystal royal guards charged out of the castle, ran towards the Floods and started fighting them while protecting the ponies.

Most of the Floods were on some of the guards pinning them down to the ground and unable to attack them or get them off. The flying guards were in the air holding the unicorn guards helping them shoot the Floods with their magic blast while in the air. Some of the guards were helping the innocent ponies escape and reach to safety in the castle.

The shadowy figure didn’t care much about the guards or the ponies, the Floods were the perfect distraction to keep the guards busy for awhile for what he was really after in the castle. While the guards were still fighting the Floods and saving the ponies, the shadowy figure started making his way into the castle.

Inside the castle, Shining Armor was running into the throne room, wearing his new light and dark purple armour, as he busted the doors opened and ran up to his wife who was sitting on her throne quickly writing a letter to her sister-in-law and son, with Amore standing next to her feeling worried.

“Cadence!” Shining said while breathing heavily after running, “Those creatures, are out of control! We can’t hold them much longer!”

This made Cadence panic a bit as she was almost done with the letter. “Let’s just hope this letter reaches them in time!”

Once the letter was done, she magically sent out of the window on her right as it magically flew away. Cadence got off her throne and walked towards her husband and said, “But right now, we need to make sure everypony is safe from those creatures and that shadowy figure that’s controlling them. Who knows what it wants.”

Just then, they heard a voice of their baby daughter.

“Mama!”

Shining, Cadence and Amore looked at the doorway in shock as the princess of love then said, “Flurry Heart!”

They all rushed to Flurry Heart’s bedroom, opened her door and saw the shadowy figure looking at the baby alicorn who was on her bed cuddling her Whammy while whimpering in fear.

The shadowy figure suddenly saw the three ponies as Cadence changed her shock look into an angry look before charging towards him with her horn glowing.

“Stay away from my daughter!”

But before Cadence could attack the shadowy figure, he quickly vanish out of the bedroom window in darkness smoke form while letting out an evil chuckle as Cadence landed on the ground to where the shadowy figure was standing.

They all looked around the bedroom seeing if he’ll teleport somewhere else in the room, but he didn’t show up again. He was gone, for now.

After taking a moment of calming down, Cadence turned towards Flurry Heart who was now reaching out to her mother with her tiny hooves while whimpering. The shadowy figure did scare her quite a bit.

Cadence walked up to her daughter, picked her up and gently cradled the baby close to her as she hugged her mother’s chest while burying her face into it.

“Shhh...it’s alright, sweetheart. Mommy’s here. The shadowy figure’s gone now. It’s all gonna be okay.”

Shining walked towards the window and looked out trying to see if the shadowy figure was anywhere else in the Crystal Empire. But he wasn’t anymore, he was gone, along with his Floods. All that remains outside the castle was the guards helping each other up after fighting the Floods.

Shining looked at the two princesses and said, “He’s definitely gone for now, along with those strange creatures of his.”

“Good,” replied Amore, “At least we know we haven’t seen the last of him for sure.”

Flurry Heart moved her head from Cadence’s chest and looked down at her new baby drawing of her big brother that was on the floor. She then looked back at her mother while pointing at her picture and sadly said in her baby voice, “Olive! I want Olive!”

Cadence softly kissed her baby daughter on the head.

“Don’t worry, Flurry. I’ve sent your big brother and Auntie Twily a letter, as well as Aunt Celestia and Luna, about the shadowy figure and his creatures. They’ll be here soon.”

Cadence looked at Shining and said, “Gather up all the remaining guards there is. We need to protect the Crystal Empire as possible. Those creatures could still be around here somewhere.”

Shining nodded in understood before leaving the bedroom as it was just only Cadence, Flurry Heart and Amore in the room.

While still hugging her daughter, Cadence looked at the opened bedroom window and said to herself, “Whoever that was, he seems to be the most dangerous threat than Sombra was.”

Outside of the Crystal Empire, a few miles away the town, the shadowy figure was watching the sight.

“That princess thinks I’m after her little baby daughter after my attack at her kingdom,” he said to himself with an evil smirk on his face, “Foolish pony. She can continue believing that. It should buy us some time to finish the rest of the plan.”

A dark corridor opened up behind him. The shadowy figure turned round and walked into the corridor as it then disappeared in the flesh.

Chapters Next